AP: Hatred of journalists on the rise worldwide

Apologize, drumpfies. Where are you supposed to get the truth if college-educated reporters don't tell you what it is?

>Media watchdog Reporters Without Borders says hostility toward journalists is growing worldwide, often encouraged by political leaders — even in democratic countries.

>The group's annual global index of media freedom released Wednesday found an overall rise in animosity toward reporters and a drop in freedoms, notably in former Soviet states but also in countries from the U.S. to the Philippines.

>The group says many democratically elected leaders "no longer see the media as part of democracy's essential underpinning," singling out U.S. President Donald Trump for his media-bashing. It also notes the recent killings of reporters in EU members Slovakia and Malta.

>The watchdog says authoritarian regimes are trying to "export their vision" that media should be compliant.

>It says hate speech targeting journalists is amplified on social networks by government-friendly trolls in India, Russia and elsewhere.

yahoo.com/news/hatred-journalists-rise-worldwide-watchdog-says-094115269.html

Attached: image1-e1483830884386.png (740x713, 382K)

>Hatred of journalists on the rise worldwide
Fuck journokikes.

Attached: when-we-win-do-not-forget-these-people-what-you-broke-dead-your-kids-raped-and-brainwashed-and-they- (450x1024, 80K)

>no longer see the media as part of democracy's essential underpinning

The billion-dollar media kikes never explain in detail what that is and how they actually do it. They just repeat about how important they are when they call me racist.

Attached: list-of-journalists-that-colluded-with-the-clinton-campaign.jpg (427x767, 114K)

Maybe if they didn't inject their bias into everything and didn't run extremely fabricated fake stories they wouldn't be viewed as tabloids.

constantly hate on the common people, wonder why they hate you...

Attached: cnn-a-person-familiar-with-his-thinking-says.jpg (1024x1024, 257K)

>Hatred of (((journalists))) on the rise worldwide

Good.

this is good I hope more (((journalists))) get there head caved in with a baseball bat

Good. Journalism is a dead profession because journalists started serving power rather than holding it accountable; all they are now are the attack dogs of the international western-corporate criminal establishment.

Even in countries like Russia, or Hungary, etc. where journalists oppose the government line, they are still serving western power interests and using their position and international networking to undermine these weaker countries and peoples and subvert them to the western agenda.

Great will (((journalists))) finally go back to reporting what happens instead of writing whiney SJW propaganda or making up entire stories for the clicks?
No? Well I'll keep harassing them where ever I can.

We are getting so close to another shoah lads. This one is going to be the last one. I am so excited I could cry. 1488!

Most articles I read by (((journalists))) are full of lies, they use words to push a lie as a fact. I wont be surprised if it they will push dislike for journalism as anti-antisemitism, or shit like that.

Oh man, yeah, sure is terrible in Russia's case. By the way, how many of the Federation comprises up of former USSR members?

>and that’s a good thing

>"I wouldn't worry about me. I'd worry about when folks are gonna start killing journalists like you. And that you can quote." -Adolf Hitler

if your on tv giving your opinion then your not a journalist

Journalist are part of a class now, and they have class interests.

The newspapers are really propaganda rags pushing corporate/Jewish/intenationalist views. I personally never noticed this til maybe 6-8 years ago... virtually all media just turned hard left almost in unison.

It's a bizarre thing to witness.

Your title is a lie. Most “journalists” are not college educated, at least in journalism/communications (most colleges combine these into one school). They either have a degree in an un or semi related field, like english, or no degree but got into writing after highschool free lance. Most j degree holders go into something unrelated, such as office managers, pr/ad, or something where good person skills are prized.

Journalists are just mouthpieces for old jews. Everyone should hate them.

Journalists don’t put enough effort into fleshing out their lies. They take a story and push their simplistic narrative. Once you know the narrative, it’s not worth reading the stories

Easiest way to red pill someone on the degradation of the industry is to show them the similarities between "gaming" articles and msm articles i.e."X is progressive and this is why you should like it."

gee I wonder why?

Attached: tears-stream-down-this-teenagers-face-aj-ajplu-s-one-of-30502679[1].png (500x535, 100K)

>act like a power tripping cunt ordained by god himself
>unabashedly look down on everyone else and insult over half the nation on the daily
>publish whatever lies you want to deceive the masses, abuse your state of power and authority
>be surprised when people hate your guts
>claim to be "educated"
???
???????
??
Even the mexicans who scrub toilets for 5 pesos an hour are smarter than the average reporter, because the spics know if they do a shitty job they get fired.

>They think they can battle the internet

Fucking Jow Forums now has news, you know shit faster than any outlet. What people don't like is "opinion journalism", aka. "let me rile up people for clicks and then pretend i am living in Soviet Union when people call out my shit".

nah, more like

>journo number 1 has a claim, "sources say"
>journo number 2 repeats it
>journo number 3 repeats 2 and 1
>journo number 4 mixes all 3 together
>"so who was the source?"
>CANT TELL YOU IF I TELL YOU HE DANGER
>Lel, who cares? Just trust me.

>college educated

Journalism is a shit-tier major for jackasses. Those who write the news are smug fucking retards.

I once tried to find the source of a study to confirm its test results and find out more about their method. I followed links to the source through 5 God damn news articles that wrapped around 3 times before I finally found one that actually linked to it.

>Let me tell you what to think and how to interpret the world
>No need to think for yourself

Absolutely dystopic

>those comments
Why are Yahoo comments 100% redpilled?

>Hatred of (((journalists))) on the rise worldwide
And it's beatiful!