HAPPENING: HILLARY DEATH PENALTY

What the fuck am I looking at here boys!?

Attached: EB56D3BC-8809-4078-96FA-B7A00999E823.png (1242x2208, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WMEGfpwwneA
scannedretina.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/northern-new-york-district-court-clinton-indictment.pdf
thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bombshell-fec-records-indicate-hillary-campaign-illegally-laundered-84-million/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/WMEGfpwwneA

Attached: 86E41010-B382-409F-A24E-45B53652FF18.png (1242x2208, 855K)

These people get off the hook scot-free after a trial anyway. Why do we hype up legal allegations? Who the fuck cares.

Fake and gay, next.

>Justice for LaVoy

falisified and homosexual

Doesn’t look fake t b h

then link me the source

You’re fucking retarded, low t blackpill faggot

It’s in the video description faggot

scannedretina.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/northern-new-york-district-court-clinton-indictment.pdf

Fake of course, but for one second imagine Hillary actually getting the death penalty. Imagine the never ending shitlib think pieces. Imagine the rivers of shitlib tears.

hate to break it to you but it's fake. just search the case number; Case 1:16-cv-01490-LEK-DJS

Fuck. I’m dumb as shit
Killing myself. Will leave livestream link later

There is another lawsuit against Hillary and the DNC. The Lawyer is named Barker, I think, and the suit was brought by the Committee to Defend the President. Basically, it details hundreds of money transfers between the DNC, State democrat committees, and Hillary's campaign which indicate massive FEC violations.

The suit itself is linked from this article.
thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bombshell-fec-records-indicate-hillary-campaign-illegally-laundered-84-million/#disqus_thread

Attached: FF1E023D-EDEB-43A8-A6A5-80107614401D.jpg (202x249, 24K)

fake

Attached: Capture.png (1079x296, 104K)

you fucked one thing up, the name of the country is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as per the 1913 Federal Reserve act incorporation of the Washington DC city-state.

>Who the fuck cares.
the American people care, the promise of accountability in Washington was the only reason most people voted for Trump, even if they didn't believe it when he said it

is this real? what court was this filed at?

the act also included all other iterations of the name AMERICA, USA and so forth

you are looking at someone wishing it to be true.
you cannot use multiple fonts in a court doc.

some folks are fkn idiots.

What are you smoking? It looks very fake.

This is what a federal indictment looks like. Notice how yours looks MUCH different. That's because it's fake AF. I want it to be real too but pushing shit like this will just make the left rush to the aide of these fucks once the real indictments start to fly.

Attached: indictmentExample.gif (700x906, 102K)