Anti-incel bigotry on Twitter is at fever pitch and uninhibited

What can be done to counter it? These feminists need to be told that Incel is a religion of peace, and to end the hate.

Incels are literally the most oppressed and marginalised community out there, and nothing is getting done about it.

Attached: DD137431-CDC8-4B3D-A74C-1950225CE76A.jpg (816x459, 47K)

I am amazed at how little there is about this on Jow Forums. Seems heavily moderated, what happened? How did we get here?

Alek Minassian was just a frustrated gentleman.

I don't understand why he would go through all the trouble of wearing such nice cloths, shaving but refuse to shave that ubibrow?

Probably one of the reasons he was InCel, they aren't just targetted. There is this slow build or reasons and actions that bring them to where they are.

Some of it certainly is the freedom women have in picking being on the passive side of dating. However they're often not helping themselves either. Unibrow being a prime example. Nice suit though. 10/10 wouldn't fuck.

The sexual revolution has been a disaster for a large percentage of males, but roasties don't want to hear it, they just double down on mocking the men they've rejected.

Time for the beautiful paragons to emerge. Live for yourself and learn to be happy with yourself and do what you want in life. Be healthy and achieve what you want.

Women have chosen the love of a black man over the hate of white b0ys.

Attached: 1523748929488.jpg (577x767, 82K)

We need a campaign to name and shame their oppressors.

sadly they live in shame and don't feel any when coming from opponents.
The only way to fix this is with crowds larger than theirs, they seek numbers and when found in the smaller group will turncoat

For an Armenian, the unibrow is a statement of identity.

god i love bestiality

please remove the whores

Well maybe you fascist racist incels can related to muslims now, eh? Islamophobia is no joke.

>What can be done to counter it?
Ejaculate in a female human

>Anti-incel bigotry
Man up.

>What can be done to counter it?
Get some pussy and stop being incel.

>Incels are literally the most oppressed and marginalised community out there
Muh oppression.

Incel is a religion of peace, all these people are just discriminating agiasnt people with real mental conditions because of one bad egg. Ect

What the fuck is InCel

A person that believes pussy falls from the sky. They believe that in the lack of pussy rain we should all live under pussy communism.

I am not even joking about the last part. They actually believe government should make sure everyone gets pussy.

And eventually it will.

Yeah because schizo autists were quite the catch before the 60s. Grow up.

how long till we get goverment issued gfs?

Attached: 3453463545.png (420x420, 39K)

You'll get thrown into concentration camps. No pussy for you. Pussy only exists for men who can seize it.

>bigotry turns incels into volcels
I don't see the problem

Funny how s-oy b-oy was ban in advance ... Hiroshimoot cares deeply about us round eye 'racists' ...r.right?

It’s funny because white men would be embarrassed to fuck a black girl, it just shows our women are superior and we are the superior race. Niggers have the deepest inferiority complex, you will always be a slave deep down boyyyyy