Attached: cig.jpg (640x372, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/aa19.htm
herb.co/marijuana/news/weed-smoke-vs-cigarette-smoke
archive.is/r7Rwb
naturalnews.com/036526_cannabinoids_breast_milk_THC.html
thewalrus.ca/life-after-death/]
cdc.gov/hiv/programresources/guidance/costeffectiveness/index.html]
nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

freedom you fucking faggot

applying your logic, alcohol would do the same and pretty much kill your liver over time and why isn't it outlawed? it's rather simple, it brings value to the conglomerates around the world and kills you slowly. muh capitalism

freedom doesn't exist. can you buy heroin legally? no. so why can you buy cancer sticks?

>applying your logic, alcohol would do the same
Stopped reading right there, there isn't second-hand alcohol poisoning unless you count DUI-induced crashes.

Attached: 5A1EEA0A-EF9F-4F8E-9713-B993D34A7DEA.jpg (680x709, 142K)

We need suicide booths.

Attached: 1524657423625.jpg (450x500, 73K)

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/aa19.htm

now of course, you'd only damage your liver by drinking too much and on a regular basis but still, alcohol doesn't do good for your body. it's not like it's healthy or anything

What is your stance on weed?

Second-hand smoke has been proven to be entirely non-harmful to non-smokers for a while now. Why do you keep on repeating old information that was never credible in the first place? I'm not even a smoker and I know this.

Because it pisses off fags like you.

>Actively kills yourself and those around you
Why aren't these outlawed yet?

Not a very libertarian mindset for an (((American)))

Attached: downloadfile-3.bin.jpg (575x575, 22K)

I don't know much about it due to so much misinformation being spread about it, but it smells like shit.

>nazi memeflag
Hitler hated cigs too, you know.

[Citation needed]

>so much misinformation being spread about it
like?

Tax revenue you fucking idiot. In the U.S. 63% of what you pay for a pack of smokes goes to the state.

>there isn't second-hand alcohol poisoning
Ever heard about pregnancy?

inb4 OP lives in the bible belt

fuck you, I like my death sticks

I assumed he was for it. Also what does the bible belt have to do with the negatives of weed?

Don’t boycott Darwinism.

Some things I read about it say they're worst than cigs for you, other things say they're a miracle cure-all. And just about everything in between.

>negatives of weed
cigarettes are worse than weed and can cause lung cancer and other problems

at this point you're either baiting or just being retarded. ever heard of google?

It has nothing to do with how they grow it and the chemicals they use right? Also weed is harmless too?

start here:
>Cannabinoids, like those found in marijuana, occur naturally in human breast milk
archive.is/r7Rwb
naturalnews.com/036526_cannabinoids_breast_milk_THC.html

Bible belt is home to states with the harshest weed laws. Would make sense to be misinformed

already a thread about alcohol.

looks like Jow Forums is on a health kick

To potheads saying weed isn't harmless is misinformation.

Anyone that uses chemicals to grow their bud is a fucking idiot, or they are going to be extracting it to make concentrates.

This, but unironically. Take your sanctimonious and sanitized societal ideals to the UK where the government regulates your ass wiping routine. I'll enjoy America without you.

I feel like people should be able to form their own opinions regarding it. Anything that alters your state of mind should be used with extra tact.

because they're fucking amazing as long as you don't abuse them to the point of addiction. honestly i hardly know a single person who doesn't smoke at least 1 cig when they're out at parties or bars or w/e

Smoking is natural, we're all gonna die senpai.

Exactly, what I mean is why do you need the chemicals that get you high instead of the ones for medical purposes.

smoking isn't natural, it's a choice you make or rather a mistake which you're then punished for the rest of your life

Second hand smoke does not increase the risk of lung cancer.

The japs smoke like it's a sport and they have one of the longest average lifespans on earth.

OP is a faggot.
What brand does Jow Forums smoke? I got this from my friend who came back from Syria.

Attached: 20180424_152452.jpg (450x901, 222K)

>Eat more calories than your body needs for 40+ years causing you to have heart attack / stroke / diabetes and other diseases and therefore placing a strain financially on your family and using up hospital beds and medical attention.

Why isn't being fat outlawed yet

You should be able to buy heroin legally.

Lucky strikes,

THC is the active chemical that produces a high, but even that has medicinal benefit. At the end of the day, it should come down to the choice of the consumer.

Cowboy killers.

I usually get roll you own loose tobacco. It is like $80 a carton for some name brand but if you buy the papers and tobacco a carton only cost like $15. Plus the tobacco doesn't have all the shit in it to change how it burns.

I know but this needs to be divided into thc vs cbd. One is majority recreational the other is medical.

Because smoking and a drink after a hard day of work prevents people from shooting up their workplace. If you take away any and all things that relaxe people because they are harmful you will do more harm in the long run. It keeps hardworking people for example bricklayers from starting to kill people on a hot summerday of work because they know they are basically exchanging their health for money/an existance.

Whatevers cheapest as long as not menthol

Dividing the two requires a $50,000 machine to extract the components, or specific phenotypes in the growing stage. It would be extremely challenging scientifically and financially to accomplish what you are saying right now. Maybe in ten years with more accessible technology and more relaxed laws regarding cannabis.

Even relaxing the laws so we could learn more from cannabis through scientific study would be beneficial.

It should be, America needs to implement a fat tax and stop subsidizing corn

I have nothing to live for. why not enjoy the delicious smokes

Attached: 1500240044316.jpg (530x795, 53K)

You don't believe in the jewish free market right?

60% of corn is turned into bio-fuel the rest is given to mexicans for their tortillas literally. Not sure how they divide fuel corn vs corn you eat tho.

What does free market have to do with it?

>making a literal fagthread
op is a fag, confirmed

>Dividing the two requires a $50,000 machine to extract the components, or specific phenotypes in the growing stage. It would be extremely challenging scientifically and financially to accomplish what you are saying right now. Maybe in ten years with more accessible technology and more relaxed laws regarding cannabis.
you can buy cbd just about anywhere. yes, by itself, no thc

>At the end of the day, it should come down to the choice of the consumer
you were implying brainwashed sheep are in control of the selection of choices that they have available and that they can even understand when something is actually bad for them.

>2018
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Attached: 1492332544664.jpg (240x240, 12K)

So it's up to someone else to say what's good for them? That's exponentially worse. As far as I know, I'm still a human being with free will capable of critical thinking.

Not everyone has been indoctrinated in our country, friend.

>Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
Yes

I go out drinking occasionally but I'd be fine with alcohol being banned, I could easily live without it

I love you Pekka, this is my new favourite pasta.

>As far as I know, I'm still a human being with free will capable of critical thinking.
That is exactly what I would expect from someone who doesn't realize no choices were his own.

The health risks are on the pack, you mongoloid. In some places packs have pictures of cancerous lungs and throats in addition to the health warnings.

>Why government should outlaw things I don't like: The Thread.
What is with the Nazi LARPers' obsession with running other people's lives?

>Wants to have a contest about who lives the longest when life is just a fatal disease that ends up in death anyways.

I am actually attacking weed, user. Again implying everyone will not do things that will hurt them for some chemical feel goods in their brain.

I'm retarded. Forgive me, user.

Attached: IMG_0565.jpg (249x228, 15K)

When the leaf is less cucked than the bong. I hereby present a motion to delay the day of the rake.
Those in favor post ayyys.

Do you need that $50,000 machine to make that "dab" shit?

Good to know telling the truth about weed will always assblast them. Is there anyone sadder than them?

You can buy oxy or fent legally, just tell the doctor you broke your finger and he will give you a prescription

>new
Only thing new is you, compa

It’s just the inhalation of burned plant material. The same effect is seen by those who spend every night around a campfire. Sit with your kid around one for a few hours, same effect as smoking a whole pack or two. Should we also outlaw campfires?

Succ

Taxes

The true cost of the poofs to taxpayers (in US$):

STD prevention pills: $8,000 per month ($96,000 per year, per poof) [thewalrus.ca/life-after-death/]
Lifetime treatment of HIV: $367,134 (in 2009 dollars). [cdc.gov/hiv/programresources/guidance/costeffectiveness/index.html]
America has spent $700 million promoting gay rights abroad – an “integral” part of American foreign policy. Source: nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0

That's your money, citizen. Additionally,

Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
Gay people are 2-3x more likely to abuse alcohol than straight people. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 15 times more likely to have Hepatitis B than everyone else. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 10-15 times more likely than straight men to have eating disorders. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men, 1% of the population, account for 83% of syphilis cases. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Active homosexual men are 17 times more likely than straight people to have anal cancer. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Infection rates for gonorrhea and chlamydia are increasing among active homosexual men. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html

Why haven't we outlawed sodomy yet and sent all of those disease ridden poofs to jail?

Attached: Consider-This.jpg (620x620, 34K)

source?

weed causes lung cancer too you stupid cunt.
INHALING SMOKE CAN GIVE YOU CANCER
>herb.com
I'm sure this isn't biased.

you obviously don't grow bud and have no idea what your talking about.
you need two kinds of fertilizers to even grow shitty bud one for when its vegetating and one for when it flowers