"Man drought" women single after 30

You guys want to save the white race. Be prepared to be second place, the sloppy seconds and start beta bucking.

Attached: IMG_1068.png (516x496, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/lifestyle/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i am happy to fuck a woman over 30 providing

she doesn't have kids

she isn't fat

Men in their 30’s who have their shit together eventually discover that women in their late 20’s are a better option.

>i am happy to fuck a woman over 30

Out of what?

Problem is that neither Stacy Rosbif nor user the Wizard are willing to lower their standards for dating in their 30s

sage you asshole
>this is the third time today you posted this shit

how nice of you

You do know what happens to women in their late twenties after 3 years, right?

Now they know how the incels they hate so much feel
>late teens
ftfy

>a woman over 30
>she isn't fat
such unicorns don't exist in either of our countries

>early teens
ftfy

Racefags that think my fucking a white roastie is more important than my own happiness can eat a nice long pecker.
>You wanted feminism.
>You got feminism.

Attached: Kitty-Funny.jpg (600x399, 126K)

No woman is entitled to the BWC. Compared to us feral niggers where a white woman has to just show up, white men has standards and requirements that must be met. Why do you think so many white women get BLACKED? They're lazy and don't have to put any effort into getting gangbanged BLACKED.

People told these women that if they go partying that men wouldn't be there for them as backups.
Should have listened.

Attached: img-376239480c.jpg (450x319, 27K)

Fuck that. 28 here I'm happy with my 22 year old gf

>preteens
FTFY

Attached: game plam.jpg (422x594, 90K)

Yes, but more so women in their early/mid-20s. The problem for women is that a man's value steadily rises from his 20s to his 30s, while a woman's value plummets.

bump.
Fuck Roasties. Get yourself a Trad Asian lady.

Attached: HibikiOtsuki.jpg (900x1200, 160K)

what age did you have your shit together?
t. 23 year old trying to get shit together

Remember the jews are pushing the THICC meme to brainwash white men into settling for these social scraps of women. At first when the meme first started it was legit thick yet healthy women that are physically active but now it's full blown obesity acceptance.

I am 33

I am willing to stick my dick into any average looking woman +/- 10 years my age on tinder and okcupid

They still don't want me, I'm perfectly average in every way (looks, height, slightly above average salary for my age) etc.

Women just need to be put back in chains our societies are collapsing only because of them.

>Have hapa children, goy

Dare I say it? Are you /ournigger/?

Attached: BrotherWars.jpg (968x1024, 383K)

>jews are pushing the THICC
for real?

Attached: beefqt.gif (320x240, 1.1M)

Be honest, have you ever seen a woman take a mans advice?
They're like 4 year old children, they only way they learn is the hard way.. Assuming they learn at all.

Not only was this a major article on our national broadcaster, they interviewed the creators in prime-time breakfast on the BBC equivalent here.

Women finding it harder to get into relationships after 30 is literally a national story. This country is going down the gurgler.

This article always makes me laugh tho.

baka.com.au/lifestyle/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html

this

that's why they try and sucker a guy by 30, so they can stop holding in their gut.

>falling for jewish schemes
nice looking but incredibly plastic surgery'd hyper liberal/progressive, also racemixing is the opposite of traditional so I don't know why you're trying to push that perspective

Attached: us votes by race.jpg (624x470, 39K)

There are plenty of men out there. Just don’t be an insufferable cunt. That’s asking a lot though.

I know a few who actually aren't bad looking or fat. But they're school teachers with absurdly high standards, which is why they've been single for so long. Also, they've fully committed to their you-go-gurl feminist groupthink friends so everyone and everything must fit their (and their friends') narrow worldview exactly or its a "deal breaker"

Maybe it's their problem and not the men.

No, no. You got it wrong.
>Fuck white roastie.
>Buy house and assets together.
>She can't stop whoring.
>Hires Mr. Shekelstein. Takes half of your shit, retirement and you owe her child support and alimony. Good goy, marrying a whore roastie.

Right, having a Trad Asian who makes me happy, loves to fuck and suck my dick makes me a good and compliant goyim.

Attached: Magic.gif (196x300, 1.95M)

This.

In the end, yes it does, because you had non white children instead of white ones

They don't regret not settling down with incels though. In fact, they still wouldn't fuck one now most likely. The leftover roastie problem is that they're still waiting for Chad to come around even though he's long since moved on to women a decade younger than them.

Same age. I'm above average height, and way above average salary (for the area). Women still are largely uninterested in me, because I'm not willing to shower them with my money. And I'm not particularly interested in them because they're all fat with 3 kids from 2 different dads.

Attached: 1465597564133.jpg (400x400, 49K)

Man, I agree with what you are saying, but did you forget to turn your meme flag off?

...i liked these kinda women before anyone told me to years ago..

Hapa women are at least pretty though.

Attached: 187012236.jpg (546x818, 131K)

In reality, I've already had two white kids from the roastie. The roastie who in fact red-pilled me to never get involved with another roastie again and enjoy beautiful Asian women. The roastie who is in arrears in child support, who still refuses to pay, who'll soon be able to exercise her non-binary inclinations from the county jail.
Bongbro, a roastie red-pilled me.

Attached: Kitty Thinking.png (250x298, 117K)

how do we fix western women guys?

Attached: roast.jpg (262x342, 42K)

True. And they do have a sense of traditionalism too.

It's all over feminists. Now hit the menopause and begone while the non-voting part-time working chav girls get the blokes and the breeding.

And let's not forget the faithful pillow waifu.

Attached: waifu.jpg (1024x687, 247K)

We don't. They wanted feminism. If they didn't outright wanted it, they went along with it. So, let them have it.

It's like the moderate muslims who allowed extremism to flourish in their neighborhoods. Now are wanting to be refugees in our country because they didn't take care of their own communities. Fuck em.

Attached: Feminist.jpg (599x510, 64K)

Trad Asians are crazy tiger mom bitches. She will run the family or divorce you and run

Sucks to be them, but maybe that's for the best.

Attached: chart-PrevalenceofTrisomiesbyMothersAge.jpg (533x291, 21K)

Depends on which country their ethnic parent is from. Vietnamese and Cambodian chicks don't seem to have strict parents that follow the culture. Its always Japanese and Philipino chicks who seem to follow traditional culture. Philipino chicks especially that I have met just want to provide love, care and a clean home to their man. Its beautiful really. But most philipino guys will just cheat on them.

no they didn't, christian women voted against it, it was jeweses who pushed and are still pushing for it

Maybe it's because you're an incel retard without social graces and you talk about pizzagate over coffee

You're wrong on both counts, desu

Sorry to hear that. Having kids, especially more than 1 knocks off a huge amount off your SMV. Memetards really need to think before cashing in on the limited amount of kids you can afford to have these days.

25 still haven't got my shit together

true

it was a cruel joke to tell them they're equal to men

Newsflash: A woman is a woman is a woman. All can be wild and unruly. They have shifting standards and rules of acceptability. Its is YOUR job as the man, to draw lines and set those lines. If she really loves you, she will comply and listen. If not, find yourself another. Do not tolerate shitty behavior. Be assertive, but respectful. Trad women expect a Trad man. So, do your duty and everything will be fine.

Attached: Duty.jpg (1024x1019, 301K)

Good, men aren't meant to run families. That's a woman's job. Fucking Jew propaganda

I'm 38 and a widower with 4 kids. I refuse to remarry and even date. There was only one truly great woman and she's waiting for me on the other side. I can finish raising our kids alone. Yes, it gets lonely and I miss her a lot, but that's no excuse for bringing in someone's leftovers and thinking it's fine dining.

It's just your typical fat acceptance going on in the west that no one speaks about because they are the majority. First they stole curvy, now thicc.

Attached: 1514668209898.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

Japan has a much higher age at first marriage and maternal age than Vietnam. For Vietnam it's early 20s, for Japan it's 30+.

33 here. why date a 30 something year old when you can pick from mid 20s

>she doesn't have kids
>she isn't fat
Hard to find women over 30 with these criteria? Are you a Nigger?

for me and most of my friends that period was between late 27-30

Attached: 1523013064833.webm (716x846, 2.81M)

She's never seen spinach in her life

Hats off to you, sir. Much respect.

Attached: USMCSmedleyButler.jpg (505x765, 41K)

You can still go out and bang, user.

>Been dating 26-28 year olds
>some have even already hit the wall
>Yeah you are a nice guy but not what I'm looking for user.
>Why am I so alone
It's their own choice.

Also its to late to change because
>they are the majority
luckily you get to choose which side you want to be on

Attached: 1511158602825.jpg (988x555, 231K)

there's still hope then, thank god

I have the same story. Except 1 kid from the roastie and a lovely white wife who wants more aryan children.

>You guys want to save the white race. Be prepared to be second place, the sloppy seconds and start beta bucking.
>donation of sperm is not a thing
pick one thing

This is just Australia dumbass, their was a thread up earlier today about it

Attached: 1523957439773.jpg (222x293, 19K)

All I can do is red-pill people, user. But more importantly, MY SON, is being red-pilled by his roastie mother too. He's the next generation and has seen the result of the white roastie. That's everyone should really be worried about.

>1 post by this ID

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Women in their late 30s on dating websites talking about wanting to start a family are scary as fuck.

Better off just being platonic friends with them (they'll most likely drop you like hot shit as women hate being friendzoned more than guys do). Otherwise they'll say shit like they're on the pill when they're not, get you drunk and try to get pregnant from your drunk ass. Scary scary scary.

THIS. Although, I have seen a lot of above average women at this age group settle for Basedboy because the fear of having their vagina dries up.

>pic is definitely a bait

Attached: Winston and Katya close up.jpg (320x237, 23K)

I was hoping that thing would scratch her tits off but i guess the outcome was the next best thing.

>halfway to 30
>respectable job, way above minimum wage
>spend all my money on myself
>car and own apartment

I have yet to hear a good argument for why I need to recruit the vaginal jew

Attached: kill hillary.png (500x424, 91K)

Doesn't sound like he's going to lower himself to that. I admire this man.

this

Attached: 1506314825007.jpg (500x667, 87K)

You fags need to be gassed

>>halfway to 30
You're 15?

>date 22yo woman
>old enough to be out of (((college)))
>young enough not to look like a mummy
>young enough to give you many children
is 22 the perfect age for a woman?

Attached: 17 years and 23 years birthday.jpg (740x750, 80K)

Yes, sir. All the various ways that they joo'ed their way into the malleable psyche of the female mind...

LOL! This. Me too. Late 30's here. With a 27 year old Asian woman.

Good luck finding your Stacy with that kind of personality. Maybe you're just feeling imasculated now that women are finally gaining equal rights.

same

>everyone ages

wow dats deep user, such profound insight. You must be 170 IQ at least

I'm a woke nigga.

yeah, how fucking dare we like women that you dont like?

Attached: 1499496554904.png (750x1334, 1.84M)

That is the only acceptable THICC woman.
By the Emperor, I'd marry her just to have a huge badass motherfucker of a son.

Attached: polish qt olympics.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

That woman is fuckable though

>half way to 30

so you're 15 years old?

You are very lucky to catch yourself a good white lady. If I could find a white woman who was anywhere near as Trad or awesome as my Grandma, I'd marry her ass quickly. So so so rare.

How much time do you spend here?

In Asia, yes.
In America, no. 22 years old, the Roastie-in-training still wears diapers.

I love that type of women
> I'd marry her just to have a huge badass motherfucker of a son
this is literally the same thing that poped up in my mind

Attached: 1505462234265.webm (540x360, 1.79M)

Jow Forums predicted this years ago

Attached: women.jpg (2223x4606, 3.68M)

with fire

Attached: 1522728696371.jpg (600x837, 59K)

Kekd