America needs shithole people

America needs to take in more unskilled people, lots more. There are reasons, like strawberries and care for boomers

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-04-24/low-skilled-immigrants-drive-the-american-economy

archive.is/P5zUB

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-131416~2.png (1080x1697, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishworldreview.com/0116/wilkinson011116.php3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leftists needs more slave labor!
Come pick my Grapes!

>America needs a new shipment of slave labor to do "low-skilled" jobs
I would completely, totally, and ironically prefer a new civil war rather than import more 3rd world trash. I have no issue with seeing half of the US population murdered in the streets and bodies burned than be guilted with another round of new age slavery. Start by killing all boomers and faggots and then move on to thinning out the spics and niggers.

NO MORE IMPORTATION OF SLAVES!!!

Attached: 1521437114269.jpg (468x546, 131K)

Lefties are Luddites..

Attached: spoons-instead-of-shovels-jobs-program-milton-friedman.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>give me your poor huddled masses smth smth
Take them in America it's your destiny. In a couple of generations they'll be normal Americans just like anybody else

Someone needs to rip that Zionist poem off the Statue of Liberty right fucking now!!!

Attached: 9837459873498573498.png (1146x2174, 2.41M)

>America needs more of immigrants' seed
How much you want to bet Wilkinson isn't the guy's real last name?

Cut eduction benefits for diversity and welfare and I bet we could find a bunch of people that could take those jobs.

B-but I need my cheap strawberries
>actual argument presented by my wife

This guy argues

> anyone can come from anywhere and make something solid -- maybe even something spectacular --

>Shutting down low-skilled immigration, abandoning the new seeds, isn't about safeguarding the public treasury. It's about engineering the composition of the nation, much like previous efforts to bar Asians or restrict southern Europeans. It makes a gated community of the winner's circle, and takes aim at the American Dream itself.

His racist argument is that everyone gets a shot at the American dream and that has to include unskilled people from shithole countries

It is a fucking disgrace.

I also see the writer Francis Wilkinson has articles up on the "Jewish World Review" which is apparently part of Bloomberg. Should have guessed. I am getting tired of these fucking kikes.
>jewishworldreview.com/0116/wilkinson011116.php3

Attached: 879789643782634234.jpg (2306x3274, 3.46M)

>arguing for slavery

>and takes aim at the American Dream itself.
the american dream is to live without niggers and kikes.

Probably from somewhere around... here

Attached: 1523734773562m.jpg (870x1024, 181K)

user it's in the statue of liberty. You can't argue against liberty, that would be like arguing against AMERICAAAA

That plague was added after the fact to taint the meaning of the Statue of Liberty. Full blown Zionist subversion.

He has articles published on Jewish world review

jewishworldreview.com/0116/wilkinson011116.php3

It's all about spawning new cycle debt slaves.

They want to keep the plantation model alive.

Attached: 09823894762936487.jpg (800x572, 108K)

I would prefer robots to subumans.

I got some new seed for america right here
*unzips dick*

I spent the last 5 mins looking into this guy before I read your post and saw the same thing. I guess we didn't even need to do that though. Seeing Bloomberg should have been enough.
I think everyone is getting tired of this shit

>Import opportunists to care for old people
That won't go well.

>I think everyone is getting tired of this shit
It is infuriating. All we hear is how the white man enslaved the minorities and used them a slave labor. I did not do that. That was generations ago. Now today we have advocates for immigration using low skilled slave tier labor jobs as a justification for importing millions from the 3rd world.

A few generations from now these "immigrants" will be told, "the (((white))) man in 2018 imported you from the 3rd world to pick his strawberries and do his low paying jobs. Rise up and take what he owes you!!!". The obvious lie is we do not want them but those pushing for the immigrants will keep pushing the agenda and lies.

Just makes me very angry.

Attached: 51636813443.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Russia and China agree.