On the 20th of April Sargon of Akkad was down at Sussex University to debate Revolutionary Marxist Xexizy/Muke...

On the 20th of April Sargon of Akkad was down at Sussex University to debate Revolutionary Marxist Xexizy/Muke. The event had been no platformed so was held in a park.

Antifa turned up, drinking and doing coke. They assaulted a few people around an hour in but not much clear footage.
>youtu.be/-4BXqHRBeGw
Perspective of lad who had Antifa start on him
>youtu.be/VtuXEylE8fo

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-131916.png (1280x720, 683K)

The University where the event was supposed to be held backed out at the last minute and 'No Platformed' Sargon. Sussex University have already been dragged into the House of Commons to answer for their no platforming and atrocious free speech record. Now it seems they have broken the ECHR and can get fucked over by the Charities Commission and Office for Students.

>but not much clear footage
Do you ever get tired of being a rotten, biased, lying faggot? You have no evidence, but I'm oh so sure that you're being 100% objective, there's no chance whatsoever that you aren't, right?

Quit being a seething faggot.

>Sargon of Mossad

You have to go back.

Attached: 1524177651442.gif (1221x768, 699K)

Watching these two debate is so much fun. Their arguments have so little to do with reality.

The sound on the video is way too low.

>haha its fun to watch two idiots debate poorly about irrelevant shit
Is your time completely worthless?

nobody cares about some unknown marxist, shitstain

That's true.

Sargon is such a fucking faggot i am gonna side with Antifa on this one and thank them for beating that faggots ass

Watching nonsense can be very entertaining.

>Antifa is prop white genocide
>Sargon is pro-white genocide
>OP is a faggot that needs to go back to t_d

I think that just about covers it.

Attached: 1524503067674.jpg (500x309, 35K)

Sargon looks like a fucking sex tourist with those sunglasses on

Attached: 435234567.jpg (417x365, 39K)

>Sargoyim of jihad

Well seeing as I was the one who got punched in the head...

I don't disagree with you there.

no one gives a shit about sargoy of cuckkad, you dumb fuck

Yeah, unfortunately it was a last minute set up in the park as we were no platformed about 20 mins before Sargon arrived at the campus.

Regards
Antifapro

Attached: 1522064976431.jpg (512x482, 82K)

Look at it this way. The Revolutionary Marxist was out there defending Antifa's stance on free speech. They, drunk and often popping behind the shed to sort coke, accused him of not having a clue about Antifa. They then proceed to heckle with shit arguments and start fights with students. They really portrayed what Antifa is, even when a speaker was trying his best to defend them.

For Bongs this is relativly important as it is directly to do with the poor state of free speech in universities and this university breaking the law. This goes beyond Sargon.

There about 70 people who witnessed it, in addition to 3 different footage angles of the assault you dumb yank

Stop being salty goys

Attached: manlet.png (1220x694, 1.16M)

Attached: 1520465901594.png (615x565, 353K)

Alright as a leftist here please dont fucking call Muke a "revolutionary". He is some fucking leftcom. Only other leftcoms like him

he's still represents "your side" to normies just like sargon gets lumped in with us whether we like it or not. get better ecelebs faggot

Attached: 1520288609907.jpg (2048x1513, 333K)