More Young Married Couples Are Keeping Separate Bank Accounts

theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/04/young-couples-separate-bank-accounts/558473/

Attached: lead_960_540.jpg (960x540, 171K)

The power of Feminism YEY

Attached: retardedfeminist.png (627x787, 181K)

> be 2018
> trusting women with your money

lel

this used to be the case. Feminism destroyed women and by extension, family and men, which is exactly what ((they)) want.

Never saw this one coming

My girl and I have totally seperate finances, and we split all the bills 50/50. We’ve been together eleven years and never fight about money.

>I must retain the right to destroy your career at the drop of a hat
>but you must keep intimate relationships wirh me that make it much easier for me to do so
>come back here and fast track my promotions!

Of course they are, this is objectively the right thing to do
After all that happened in the last 10 years you'd be dumb as a rock to put all your money in the same bank account of the same bank
This has nothing to do with MGTOW or feminism, it's common sense

>Literally one wrong word to your female student could ruin your career nowadays
Gee, i wonder why they don't want to mentor women?
It's funny how the reactions caused by #metoo are also blamed on the men.

Maybe I'm dumb, but it literally never occurred to me that I should merge my bank account with my gf until my engaged friend told me she had done it.

Makes absolutely no sense to me.

Attached: 1481726664444.png (353x332, 89K)

I'm glad my gf suggested that we should never have a shared bank account.
We split everything 50/50. Why the hell would you want to have more things to argue about?

I think this is some boomer-logic i don't get.

I'd get rid of a girl that insist on having shared bank accounts.

Are you me? It just works. Idgaf as long as she pays her half. Just watched our friends rip each other apart at dinner over the wife wasting money and I don't wanna deal with that shit.

I've been married 15 years and my wife and I have completely separate bank accounts.

I pay most of the bills: Mortgage, Utilities, Car payment

She pays the kids clothes, groceries, and the kids health insurance

We never fight about money. If she wants something: she buys it. If I want something: I buy it.

This. OP is a faggot. May be they do it in Islamic hellholes. wtf is this shit

Whats it like to have a wife/gf?

Its like having a roommate that you get to have sex with sometimes, and you get along with pretty well, and goes on vacation with you too.

It's nothing like you imagine, I can assure you. Marriage is a job, dating is the interview. The job description is to keep your bloodline and your culture moving into a new generation. If you look at it any other way, you will end up unhappy.

That sounds really nice

It's good, as long as the both of you are committed. So don't rush it.

>trusting the eternal (((woman))) with anything
Literally no reason to.

>After all that happened in the last 40 years*
ftfy ;)

Its a never ending job because she does nothing on her own and her schedule is now your schedule too. Literally a job but your getting paid in meals and laundry and boring sex instead imo not worth it one bit. Btw shes also gonna be completely irresponsible with her money and try to use yours instead or she tries to get you to work.

I’m not Le MGTOW blackpiller, but I will say be very very careful about who you marry these days... I’ve talked to so many old guys who regret getting married. And they married women from a generation that was much more chaste than our own.

the only thing that can make you stand all that is if shes old-ish and has a nice pension and or makes you play vidya all day make of this advice what you will

What's wrong with that?

Not having a joint account for all the joint expenses in your lives.
Not having separate personal accounts for fun money.
It's really not that hard to work out a reasonable money situation with your spouse.

And then they divorce and the women keep their account and take the man's half

It's like living with your mom but shes younger and you have sex sometimes

Attached: 1516118491848.png (604x516, 88K)

its not the half of the man's shit that hurts, its taking custody of his kids that he has worked to provide for that hurts.

we work 80 hours a week, not because we want to, but so we can raise our kids in a good neighborhood, with good schools, surrounded by positive influences on them.

A divorce means moving to a lower class neighborhood, with a decreased father presence, and an increased likelihood of the single mother degeneracy raising its head

like with anything it's a matter of quality

All of the girls that are worth being with you're going to have to fight for. An attractive single girl with good qualities always has at least 5 guys minimum pining for her at any given time. But most guys just take the easy road and go with fat women that resent them and are only there for stability and because society sold them the idea that settling down is the manly thing to do. Don't fall for it.

That is not even remotely true. Boomer women were bigger whores and did more drugs. Teen pregnancy rates are down, age at losing virginity is going up.

>surrounded by positive influences on them
You mean other drones working 80 hours a week so the state can raise their kids while they pay off their Jew mortgage?

Good job.

>It's like living with your mom but shes younger and you have sex sometimes
Did you fuck your mom?

Attached: Blushing Autist.png (841x709, 762K)

>THEY THINK THIS WILL SAVE THEM IN DIVORCE COURT

Attached: laughinghank.gif (400x300, 903K)

>Trusting a woman with your money
No.

The teen pregnancy rate is only down because everyone is on birth control, and the age of losing virginity has only slightly increased, and only for males.
Women are still just as slutty as boomers were, if not slightly more.

Birth control is why women don't settle down at a younger age and are more likely to cheat on you. It was a mistake.

Attached: DB1UdEqUMAAX3KI.jpg (657x527, 50K)

This. Same with men who think they can put the house purchased during the marriage in their parents' name and it's safe

Just introduce a male pill so you can catch a bitch when she tries to cuck you and give birth to Tyrone's niglets.

Like having the most demanding needy pet imagineable, but you get to fuck it.

It's because of the WHOREmones that the women get so slutty. The male birth control shot/pill/ or whatever doesn't effect your hormones. But I wouldn't trust the male birth control pill.

Attached: 1492365249819.png (447x352, 234K)

Good

The only thing you could do with shared bank accounts was to buy property and start business.

The male pill crashes your testosterone, with no survivors.

It is yet another Jewish trick.

Who would have guessed?

Attached: MerchantBath.png (1333x1000, 792K)

append: do not hire women

Attached: fem_do_nothing.jpg (781x892, 297K)

>but

You fucking wish faggot

Attached: 1524556663288.jpg (808x1077, 285K)

I divorced after 3 years. Wife spend recklessly and cheated on me. Also never cooked or cleaned. Was at least good in bed, but in the end thats not enough.

It was enough for Tyrone

But it wont (((counselor)))

>She can have half of my clip, and her kike lawyer gets the rest.

My wife and I have a joint account. We each direct deposit about 60% of our estimated monthly bills into it, so 120% total. The rest of our paychecks stays in our separate account. We use the joint checking account for every day shit. Groceries, mortgage, bills etc. Any other large purchases that we can't cover from thr joint account we discuss on how we want to handle it. 100% of the time we end up splitting additional costs from our own accounts.

We never fight about money. Ever.

Nah, Tyrone ain't marrying that slut.

The simple fact is that men were stupid to EVER trust women with anything important. Doing so is what got us to this point.

You can blame that on the (((Greatest Generation))) and the boomers.
Contrary to what the media will tell you, millennials and gen y are eons smarter than their grandfathers when it comes to women.

My wife and I (23&22 respectively) each have our own bank account. mostly because neither of us don't want to deal with all the paperstuff that's involved with getting a new account
she doesn't make any money though, so we still usually use mine for greater payments

>clip
are you bringing a mosin to court?

My wife is stay-at-home mom without any income. We have a joint account, but we're non-degenerate, so no worries.

>Whats it like to have a gf?

>tfw never alone
Honestly, ever since she moved in to live with me in my house, it's like having a dog or a child. I know that sounds kind of fucked up, but it's true. She does not behave like a rational, independent adult.
>Doesn't contribute to housing costs
>Doesn't clean up after hetself
>Needs attention
>Needs me to plan and prepare shared meals (she will occasionally "cook", but that typically involves reheating canned or packaged food. If I want something else, I have to make it myself and then share it with her since she resents us doing things separately)
>If I ever want to do something by myself, I need to make sure she's occupied or has a play-date with her friends.
She's a nice and caring person, but can there's no way I'd join our finances or let her get her name on any of my utilities or assets.

Attached: tmp_4814-15031839499961050619533.jpg (887x900, 232K)

>She can't cook
Either teach her to cook and make an effort, or drop her. I know it's the "Millenial" generation, but not being able to cook with raw ingredients makes you a fucking loser.

Annoying and bothersome.

You can't just waste your day while watching films or playing games, you always need to "do something" faggy like go for a walk with her. And she'll ask stupid questions like what's wrong with you. You always need to talk and not just mind your own business.

Loneliness is much better option.

most "millennial" women don't know how to make fucking hot dogs, let alone clean up their fucking rooms. they sure know how to open a bottle of wine and get fat

My father seriously abused the common bank account, reminder men can be deadbeats as well.
I just wish my dad was a good dad.

married people have the same bank account?
my parents never had a shared bank account, that the first time ive heard of it.

Women are essentially just bigger children that it's socially acceptable to stick your dick in.
No wonder our forefathers married 13 year olds, there's no functional difference until they hit menopause.

I do my best to teach her how to be an independent adult, but it's almost like she resents the effort.
>I suggest she invest her pay raise into a Roth IRA. I explain the how's and why's of long-term savings
>She spends that money on a puppy which she returns after 3 months.

>I suggest she organize her mail and paperwork into neat files and binders, so when she eventually needs important documents, they'll be readily available
>She strews all her shit around the house in mixed up piles, loses her SS card, has to redo her taxes because she lost certain forms.

>I suggest she do her laundry at the laundromat, since their machines are larger and she can get it all done in one go.
>She admits that she litterally has so many clothes that if she were to get them all clean, she'd have no place to store them. Allows 2/3rd of her clothes to sit in dirty laundry piles instead, to be washed on an "as-needed" basis.

>I point out that eating at restaurants is very expressive, but with a little effort, a good meal can be made from scratch at home for a fraction of the cost.
>Insists on dining out on a regular basis.

>I suggest that she find some regular social activities or hobbies to pursue, so she doesn't spend all her free time watching Netflix
>Claims to be too stressed or tired to spend to spend time with friends.

>Please take your shoes off when you come into the house, it helps to limit dust and dirt being tracked in
>Wears shoes in the house

>If you clean your dishes immediately after using them, they won't pile up and become difficult to wash later.
>Piles up dishes, leaves them scattered around the house, complains when she can't find clean utensils.

So much mess. What can men do against such reckless immaturity?

Attached: tmp_4814-maxresdefault(3)504955034.jpg (1018x521, 84K)

As a Millennial female if you don't trust me as a group why would I decide to be financially dependent on you as a group? It makes no logical sense to get into an arrangement that would be worse than what my mom had it. I'm starting my own business so nobody has to trust me. Logically, I'm going to do whatever it takes to escape the SMP and woman haters and escape the modern workplace at the same time.

most non-retards contribute to a common shared account and shared savings, but still have their own transactions and/or savings accounts.

you both contribute what you can or should by discussing a budget and then the joint funds are only spent on things you need, and you can still spoil them by spending 'your money' because it won't feel to them like they own any share of it by default.

Giving them control of all finances is a mistake.

I know how to do these things. It's just the world sucks so I don't care.

My wife and I both have our salaries go into the joint account, we pay off mortgage and bills, then we put whatever's left from our own salaries into our own seperate accounts. She's very organised with finances and has a spreadsheet detailing all expected expenditures 6 months in advance so we know how much is needed, and about 7 separate accounts for specific things like savings, car insurance, holidays etc. If there's a month with a lot of family birthdays we put more money into the birthday present account and so on. After all the months outgoings and savings have been taken care of I'm left with about £700-£800 a month to mess around with, although I only spend half of that unless I go mad and want to buy expensive plants for the garden.
I've never worried about her jewing me out of money, she's honest to a fault and seems to have a lot of fun making sure the finances are all taken care of.

>letting a bitch control your financials

lmao

unless you have a female accountant, you're retarded

You must not have kids. Gets a little more complicated, user.
Get ready

Cool story.
But heres the thing, MGTOW and Stronk independent women separating will have a stronger impact on women than men.
Unless you go monk mode you will never escape the SMP and as you age, your SMV will always decline after the age of 21.
Mens SMV increases into their 40s in many instances.
Men peak when women go through menopause.
The biological clock will always favor men so its either monk mode or your philosophy will be self defeating.

this is Jow Forums. what do you think?

Ok guys the feds un-paused Jow Forums, let's keep the discussion going

roasties BTFO

Watch out, Elliot fanboys gonna start dumping their usual lines on you for having a wife and a stable marriage.

My wife made me a man desu

I was irresponsable, childish, dropped jobs constantly, i did weed all the time, practically a neet.

She made me move alone with her, get a good job, finish college, drop weed, workout and last year we decided to have a baby, i've never feel like this before.

I have a family now and she went from being "the man" to being this submisive bitch that i get to enjoy whenever the fuck i want(seriously). She cooks, cleans, do the laundry and take care of out child.

I dont mind spending money on her or having a joint bank account, she practically rescued me.

Try 100 years. It started with giving them the vote.

>all these literal retards boasting about their "marriage" that's basically just a roommate you get to fuck
The point of marriage is to unite as one flesh. If you're going to spend your money like a dumbass and don't want to deal with your wife about it, then don't get married. It's like buying a month's stay at a Hawaiian beach hotel so you can stay inside the whole damn time playing video games. It's misusing the function.

If you've not joined your finances with your wife because you wanna spend money like a fucking idiot so the tax payer can fund your miserable retirement, then you're a child.

Why would you mentor someone of the opposite sex anyway?
Seems pretty far from ideal famalam.

You are putting her on a massive pedestal. Very dangerous. When their wife beytrays them, men in your situation go crazy. You must entertain the scenario that one day she could vanish, so you can prepare yourself accordingly.

>deflecting by saying men do it too

Yes, but men as a group are far more responsible with finances; women aren't, which is why societies crumble whenever they give women too much power.

If she has separate accounts...she's deceiving you. If you have a separate account your deceiving her.

It's just a way to hide shit from your spouse... likely cheating degeneracy DESU.

Shit is a huge red flag.

Never Fucking Ever share Bank Accounts with a woman, no matter what!

They made their bed and now they can lie in it, alone!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

My woman just leaves all the money management to me. Her checks go into my account and we agree on a personal budget that get stuck to. I handle all the bills, mortgage, and investments.

Attached: 1524558506315m.jpg (576x1024, 56K)

>The point of marriage is to unite as one flesh.
The point of marriage was to unite two families and to raise children in a more stable environment. This "unite as one flesh" is romanticized bullshit that has done nothing but weaken marriage as an institution over the centuries.

so a happily married couple with a man as a provider, I suggest you do a paternity, you know just in case...

What defines an attractive woman?

This guy gets it.

>why would I decide to be financially dependent on you as a group
Because you can't figure out how to survive on your own.

Nothing wrong with separate finances as long as tax benefits remain. The only reason why shared finances are a thing is because of gold diggers and legitimate housrwives

what's with all the nu-males in this thread who allow their wife to work?

i see this all the time in real life and it bugs the shit out of me. so many young women want to drop everything, get pregnant, and become house wives by age 22, but their low T 90 IQ fiances/husbands smoked pot and did dumb shit through their 20s and have a shitty job with shitty income. so now these women who, unlike the majority of women, would make good mothers, have to spend their prime child bearing years wageslaving away and dont have the opprotunity to get pregnant until theyre in their 30s. and only end up having 2 kids max.

You're talking about secret accounts. Having separate accounts doesn't, alone, mean deception. It's when you can't have a separate account without hiding it that it becomes a deceptive act.

Bingo!!!!!!! You said the Majic Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CARE! Women dont Fuckin Care about Anything that you care about! Only what they care about. Shoes, purses, wine, and their fake girlfriends!

Attached: image.jpg (615x1116, 83K)

>If I ever want to do something by myself, I need to make sure she's occupied or has a play-date with her friends

I remember this anout my ex

ditch her, she will be a bad influence on whatever kids you have

Yeah, like WTF? Two days in a row!

This.

i wouldn't be with a woman who couldn't at least clean up after herself and cook for herself. you're supposed to find a woman who makes a good mother for your kids. a good mother isn't a woman who do can't even fucking clean up after herself or cook for her kids/herself.

even if these women are mythical beings only heard of in legends, i'd rather stay single looking out for one instead of shacking up with a woman i'd know who'd suck as a parent.

I like stories like this! There are a few diamonds you have to look very hard to find them. More like angels.
The rest of you stupid cunts, fuck off!

Attached: image.jpg (785x1024, 139K)

In order to keep any woman, you have to constantly (but not too constantly) compliment them in the right way at the right time. You need to shower them with gifts. You need to do the work that needs doing (that she should be doing) and never complain about it, and drop that particular task if she "needs" something. But somehow still get that task done. I would say its like having a pet, but a good doggo is worth a billion times more than the best woman, except for that whole, "sex and breeding" thing.

Marriage isn't worth it.