Special Permission for Jewish Concealed Carry

Jews asking to be allowed to carry in Europe, pretty funny.
newsweek.com/change-gun-laws-europe-let-jews-carry-arms-says-leading-rabbi-299102

>No goyim, guns are bad, we need to transcend beyond gun violence
>What is in my pocket? A gun of course! Too much antisemitism ;)

Attached: double_vs_single_stack.png (600x600, 174K)

Kek, you just can't make this stuff up, Europe deserves whatever happens to it.

Attached: 1519340991130.jpg (500x375, 24K)

Does it? Do we allow communism to win? Do we allow it to fester here too?

I personally think that is a great idea. People of the Jewish faith are often targets of antisemitism and violence, they need to be able to defend themselves wherever they are. I hope you will join me in voicing support for this bill.

Fuck Europe, let them burn. And if the normies in America can't learn from the examples of SA and EU, the fuck them too, I'm going into the wilderness.

Honestly I want to see Jews geting into street shootouts and all the Eurocucks start resenting Jews even more.

oh' my
rapefugee attacks against the jews are increasing and they get the guns to protect themselves??

Attached: 1519192513506.jpg (730x347, 57K)

I hope this happens. Europeans need a wake up call.

>Hit her house
But the rounds are still attached to the casing

Jews are the fucking worst.

Attached: 1524484234435.jpg (800x584, 106K)

Hahaha what the heck dude they aren't even trying to be subtle any more. I really hope this passes. This is just surreal.

Those cartidges have quite obviously never been fired

Did someone throw them at her house? Rude.

I hope this happens. Once Muslims start seeing images of Jews gunning down Muslims in the street, they'll start demanding guns too which will open the floodgates.

where's Baruch Goldstein when you need him?

kek

I suppose that's possible, but you can't count on freedom for all coming from a bill like this. Allowing special permissions to special groups is very European of you though.

>2015
OP pls
lmao did anyone fall for that?

No we fight zog and the muslims.

>live in weedland, 4th reich of europol 2018
>subsidized moroccan high school dropout with a history of misdemeanors can work at police and carry a 17 round capacity glock
>university graduate and business owner with IQ of 140 paying in excess of €100k taxes per year to the state will get business assets seized and a criminal record for being found to possess a bottle of pepper spray

>S O C I A L I S M
O
>C
I
>A
L
>I
S
>M

>your society
F

Expect a wave of converts if this goes through.

mass pretend-convert to judaism and boom armed for the race war

gaslighting is more than just lying, it is reality control

Attached: 1520076271583.png (858x826, 853K)