A single Facebook post on an otherwise completely vacant Facebook account is enough to weave an entire MSM narrative in...

A single Facebook post on an otherwise completely vacant Facebook account is enough to weave an entire MSM narrative in 2018.

Are people really this incapable of critical thinking?

Attached: 4248bef830851134cc4c0192262c8ed5.png (1023x938, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LZBk2
video.foxnews.com/v/5775877533001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.fo/LZBk2

The kike media will push anything if it suits their agenda, which is in this case pretending Armenians are white and trying to shoah Jow Forums, if not this entire site

they are done wasting resources, went for the kill to soon.

1/2

>suspect is very clearly bald when arrested..

Attached: Dblcl11VAAAwY4Q.jpg (1200x813, 90K)

2/2

>...but has a full head of hair in court the very next day

Really makes me think...

>forgot pic because derp

Attached: DbkoDc8V0AAzSdp.jpg (700x404, 51K)

YES!

cause they want to start a war on incels, they dont care if its true, they got their attacks in

>Are people really this incapable of critical thinking?

Are you new to America?

Can anyone find out the exact time of Minassian's arrest? very important.

Wtf? Is there pics of him going into court or anything? Big if true

Whether it's true or not I don't care, it's fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1504645850859.jpg (534x401, 26K)

I hypothesize that he just went crazy and decided he wanted to truck of peace but for shits and giggles decided to blame it on r9k, which is loltastic.

Armenians are whiter than most burgers though

See
Don't think cameras are allowed inside.

Yep. And the words are like when your mum uses hot new words. The words are kinda right but the writer clearly has no idea of the context, which takes years of lurking to grasp.

Dude was in fucking special education classes. He was MK Ultra'd and was never meant to survive, which is why he was shouting "Kill me!"

Now """they""" have lost control of their actor. He was never meant to survive and now he's arrested and being interrogated. They're in full crisis control. That's why no police statement, no quotes. The narrative is rogue.

Attached: 1518407370203.gif (387x305, 494K)

really makes me think

Attached: 1523976168315.jpg (273x343, 24K)

not really. You can retroactively date posts on Facebook.

See the following posts:

That profile pic on his Facebook is so obviously perfectly made to splatter all over MSM too. Plus the incident was stickied on Jow Forums when it happened. This place 100% belongs to them now

Obviously wearing one of those bald costume things ... Might of thought he could get away...anyone have the phone clip of him sperging out with his gun?

Substantial if verifiable. Doesn't surprise me at all though.

Here's a hot tip: "Suicide in custody" GUARANTEED.

>but MSM reports it so it must be true!

Its pretty obviously a redditor who’s last act is to frame the place he hates

>The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!
"A skimming off the front page will do" - MediaMatters employee

Attached: 1519315204419.png (495x490, 425K)

I won't defend /r9gay/. That place is full of all kinds of lunatics

He was mad people kept telling him to go back.

>archive.fo/LZBk2
enterstambing...

>Might of thought he could get away

??? He was repeatedly drawing his phone like a gun trying to get ventilated by the police, he never planned on surviving

Still can't figure out why the police didn't shoot him, I guess Canadians really do live by the "if you kill your enemy, they win" mantra

Jow Forums is full of people pretending their lives are way worse than they are because they think it's funny, with a few really sad people whose lives really do suck and don't realize they're being mocked.

>he never planned on surviving
He wasn't meant to. See my earlier post: It's all gone wrong.

yes.

Yeah he very clearly wanted to die. The cop cucking out and not killing him was not part of his plan.

Haven't you heard? We legitimate primary source now.

Attached: pol is now a credible source.png (911x688, 107K)

Time to delet r9k.

Attached: 1512525286767.jpg (850x850, 65K)

No just make the page forward users to reddit

It's like the text version of the "how do you do, fellow teenagers?" Steve Buscemi meme.

Attached: 1524614920856.jpg (480x409, 30K)

this

And also the website went dark for a good portion of the day. I was keeping an eye on twitter and all the shillbots were going nuts to push this narrative.

>the goyim are sleeping sheep ready to be taken out to pasture
It's all so tiresome.

because if the police shoot anyone in canada it becomes a huge story about mental health. cops don't want to deal with that shit and are tired of dealing with liberals so they'd rather just die

>because if the police shoot anyone in canada it becomes a huge story about mental health. cops don't want to deal with that shit and are tired of dealing with liberals so they'd rather just die
Yeah cops feel the same way in America. Many of them would rather die than put up with the bullshit they have to deal with when they goodify someone in the course of duty

Probably adding posts to the archives "by him" so that they can be "found" later.

Attached: 1524502743175.jpg (394x458, 15K)

>shutting down the containment
>"this will go well"

It's a bit annoying. One reference to a Jow Forums meme and of course the MSM who absolutely hates this place goes in full attack mode. Fox News seems to be one of the few keeping things in perspective. They're basically blaming Reddit, lel. It's also FB's "fault." He was in an incel group on FB, no?

video.foxnews.com/v/5775877533001/?#sp=show-clips

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 8.40.45 AM.png (1986x764, 993K)

White is a standin for European.

Yeah, attacking pathetic losers needs strategy

>shitskin making inputs
must be based

Cops in Canada mostly shoot you if you have native parents.

the anons cant withstand the type of shillstorm we would have gotten. it was military grade.

there is a shillstorm due in tonight when the strzok/page texts drop.

aslo
WE IZ ISIS NOW

Attached: guess who. its me. multiculture.jpg (665x432, 46K)

That’s fucking scary. We should never be considered a legit source. I post up complete bullshit all the time because it gives me a cheap laugh in that moment. Same reason I used to ring a bell at work and when my boss would come in asking if someone came in (bells were attached to the front door) I would tell her no and that she’s hearing things. Coworkers thought it was funny to. But no we should NEVER be considered a legit source by ourselves. You can verify a lot of what comes off this site. But you have to verify it before it’s to be believed. Anyways, they’re stupid for naming the Chan. And even stupider for running this as the story. I bet some user is just trolling, either created the account or hacked it.

I've already said nobody here speaks like that. It's only the r*ddit fags who browse the Jow Forums sub-r*ddits who type like that. They're also the ones who come here and think every board is just like /b/ or Jow Forums.

Right. We don't allow cameras in court rooms. But there might be photos of him going to and from the court house. But sometimes not possible

>video.foxnews.com/v/5775877533001/?#sp=show-clips
did fox news really stand up for us, and put it on reddit? did that actually happen

>there might be photos of him going to and from the court house

My guess is that there won't be. Because (((reasons))).

It would appear so. Best timeline.

>the infamous hacker known as Reddit
doesn't have the same ring to it

It's nothing new though. News tards have been taking our shitposting seriously for around a decade now.

This. He got adam lanza'd. Theyre probably trying to shutdown Jow Forums because too many young kids are getting red pilled from memes and shit. They tried this same shit with pewdiepie but it backfired and he went full 1488 and redpilled millions of kids.

If it works against Assad, why not?

Archive it. I'm not giving them ad gibs.

Not the same guy who they arrested.
>no hair vs hair
>different brow lines
>one is aged and older the other is young

naming chans pushed more traffic
who profits from more traffic?
where was hiro on the day and why was he speaking to a man looking similar to the perp?

Q predicted this

Newtards are one thing. This is the media who is supposed to have actual sources. Jow Forums should be laughed at by anyone in a professional community if its ever presented as a fucking source. I’m here a lot and I would laugh at someone who presented some user post as a source. Maybe the post can inspire DYOR and you get sources from that research. But Jow Forums should never be considered a source ever.

This looks like a drawing out of a graphic novel ffs. This cant be real.

Maybe a video confession while we're at it

I meant NEWS tards, not newfags. AKA journos, AKA press niggers.

>Are people really this incapable of critical thinking?
You are actually requesting that people jump to illogical inferences. That's the opposite of critical thinking. You are requesting a prima facia judgement be made without evidence, based on what you feel is a reasonable inference without a logical commitment.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

>Hiroyuki organizes all the false flags to drive more traffic to Jow Forums for more ad shekels
Were we wrong the whole time about the real mastermind? Do the Bogdanoffs bow down to Hiroyuki?

Attached: 1448738530619.jpg (240x320, 20K)

Put another way: it is 100% possible that that was the person's only post. Your conclusion that it is therefore... whatever you're concluding? It is both fallacious and unsound. Critical thinking demands that we reject your conclusion.

It's actually better than a lot of US courtroom artists lol.

Can you even entertain the possibility that it’s a false flag? Because this is exactly what one looks like. They’ve got a literally-who patsy with only one (strangely professional) photo in existence, a bizarre threat involving a lot of far-right lingo, and a clear intention to die so that no questions can be asked.

WATASHITACHI

Ok, straya.

>Can you even entertain the possibility that it’s a false flag?
Absolutely.

But then there's that whole "logic" thing getting in the way.

Your claim that it is a false flag based on the lack of posts on facebook is not a logically valid argument. "Posted once on facebook, committed a crime, therefore did not commit the crime" is not a logically valid argument. And it is also unsound, because there was a time in the history of literally every single person who has ever posted on facebook at which time their account contained only one post, on facebook.

So you are drawing an illogical conclusion that is not based on facts. So, if I am thinking critically about whether or not your conclusion should be considered, I have no choice but to reject your conclusion. Because it is baseless.

Top debating skills, dickhead.

See
Not proof of anything of course, but certainly interesting in light of the empty profile and very inauthentic sounding post prior to the attack.

NANI??

WE WUZ EGYPTIANS?

Again: you are asking people to make illogical, unsound inferences. Critical thinking DEMANDS that your assumptions be rejected.

Why isn't it just as likely that someone who posts on Jow Forums dislikes facebook, and made an account solely to get some coverage before doing something stupid, out of a desire to be recognized before having done something stupid?

That hypothetical I just posted demonstrates that your interpretation of the narrative isn't just illogical: it's only one of extraordinarily many inferences that we could make.

If you can do better go apply, I might do that in the future, but for now i know how hard it is to sketch appealing, and realistic and matching in the few hours artists have, while the models are constantly moving.

Same pathetic losers memed Britain out of the EU and Trump into the WH

sounds like how a redditor would talk

Court room sketches focus on lines and tones, because that's how our brains reconstruct things. It's how artists are taught to sketch. These are people who are walking around, and the artist has seconds to capture a picture in his or her head, then render it into a drawing. This is actually a well-done sketch. If you saw the people who have been sketched? Your brain would draw the lines on their faces and apply the right colors, and be able to identify them.

Does it really take years of lurking to understand the use of memes?
Do i have a skill ?
Don't make me blush you fag. Fuck you.

Attached: 1488404727233.jpg (337x372, 17K)

Well, more-so tones than colors. But we're all pretty racist, so the color is important to the tone.

Feasting on the souls of slain normalfags must have reversed his JUSTing... interesting.

Depends on the memes, depends on the combination of memes, depends on how many layers you're on.

>If I limit my reasoning to two points of data things don't make sense

What other points of data do you want us to consider?

Craft an argument. Demonstrate that your claim is either sound or valid.

I'll wait. Go ahead and give it a shot.

is there anyway of finding out who that 1 like was by?

I have made no claims, nor offered any conclusions. I'm simply pointing out things that are a bit strange about the whole thing. You, otoh, seem very keen on convincing others to stop examining the matter with a critical eye.

>hmmm.jpg

No, but the fact that his account name is offset from the rest of the picture clearly demonstrates that the screenshot has been edited.

>Does it really take years of lurking to understand the use of memes?
>Do i have a skill ?
Yeah but it's about as useful as being able to lick your own butthole.

It's probably just some random person, the original photo of the post with a "1 hour ago" time stamp has no likes.

Whatever man, this is stitch up job if I've ever seen it. I made this just to show the weirdness.

Attached: amenian_perps1.jpg (708x1352, 120K)

It's not edited I literally just screencapped the archive

i cant wait until court transcripts come out. we should write him a letter

show. and how?