ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
nber.org/papers/w14192
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
archive.is/97g7m
libraryofhate.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>White women want more.
Who could blame them?

Attached: cantwellMilkCock.jpg (297x169, 24K)

ship them all to south america
its already filled with mutts

they should become single moms on welfare

Extermination.

Death Penalty to the shitskin, coal burner, and the little niglet.

FAIL

Attached: fail.png (247x479, 119K)

shunned until they repent

personally don't find anything wrong with it

americans in general were a big mistake

They should be praised for their courage in a world who hates them.

Nothing. They already live a miserable life and anyone that knows them knows this. They're plagued by mental illness, nobody likes them so they're always angry and screaming. Horrible people.

Deportation.

We should blame them for our failings.

Who gives a fuck about them? Even with laws against miscegenation, people would still racemix. Treat them like social pariah, and live your life as normal otherwise.

Exactly what is wrong with race mixing? Ive never heard a legitimate argument against it that doesnt consist of
>"HURR DURR MY WHITE RACE"
>posts picture of 2 year old mixed child
>"HURR LOOK HOW UGLY THIS TWO YEAR OLD IS, CHECKMATE!"

I have a Taiwanese girlfriend. She is well educated and works harder, behaves herself better than any white woman I ever had. You can exterminate all the niggers and goatfuckers for all I care. But stop pretending you are better than Asians. Because most of you are what Hitler tried to gas.

let this faggot explain everything
youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU&t=857s

Torture

If you lurk Jow Forums long enough nobody is white so it doesn't really matter.

shut the fuck up Lavar

the fuck are you talking about , he is as lithuanian as you are white , his house will probably get set on fire if he actually moves here

what is with the .jpgs for ants ITT?

Nothing since they will be the majority in a couple of generations.

Attached: white_women_love_non_white_men.png (1912x1956, 263K)

Race mixing shouldnt be forced, but there isnt a single issue with two consenting adults falling in love and raising a child

>What should happen to people who just wanna live their lives

and dont deny that the american right is a total joke , your culture is now made out of nigger music , gang culture , white trashes and fast food . what is worse is that the entire world is accepting it and allowing to spread it everywhere

I always had a mean streak, I would loveto let it loose with racemixers

Attached: look ma, no consent.gif (499x340, 179K)

you are breeding children with no cultural identity , south america is full of them , and the only cultural thing they have is gay type parades

Also i just listened to it and boy is this the most autistic thing ive ever heard

Yes, forced race mixing shouldnt be a thing, and yes one shouldnt expect parity in which race wants to have sex with the other race, but this still doesnr adress the fact many people have an issue with race mixing for reasons outside of this.

If some white girl falls in love with a puerto rican, and they decide to get married and have children nobody should have an issue with this. She wasnt forced into the relationship and its just them exercising their agency to be with who they want to be with.

Also
>its wrong that a white male uses the knowledge that asians prefer whites to leverage a relationship with them
Why?
Dating is a game, and its all about playing your chips right and maximizing your attractive qualities and finding someone who is into the good parts about you. This is literal beta talk whining about chads and stacys

They should be expelled into the nation their non-white partner was from. If they want to carry these shit genes into our gene pool then it's just fair that we expatriate them to exactly these countries.
This way they can experience exactly what damage they wanted to do.

Then why not enforce a cultural identity? I am latino, but my mom is white and i never even talked to another dark person outside my family until i was 16, i grew up exclusivly around whites and all my friends are white

Im described as "the whitest dark person they know" and its true. I embrace white culture for the comfort it has brought me and the opportunities it has given me, and i fully intend to pass that on to my children

THEY'RE AFRAID

Attached: this kills the shill.jpg (560x747, 58K)

big scale racemixing has started recently and its understandable that you have a cultural identity .
but lets talk about what is going to happen 50 years in a future where child is going to be 1/5 irish 1/5 arab 1/5 nigger and 2/5 latino
what culture will you embrace then ?
it will become something like i mentioned about south america , where they have been mixing since its colonization

5 years hard labour and reprogramming camps

expose them to this sorta shit

Attached: cannibals.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

mmmmmm.
tasty

Attached: chadgrunga.png (235x215, 6K)

>What should happen to race mixers ?

gas

I am not one its just I dont care what white women or men choose to mix at this point.

>reprogamming
I see the point because the jews already programed them, so they are particularly susceptible slice f the population.

but why spend the tax? I say to hell with their minds. is cheaper and more pleasant to break their bodies.

they did a crime and a crime the must be done to.

Attached: 0,,21678745,00.jpg (650x450, 69K)

Attached: quote-the-first-and-fiercest-punishment-ought-to-fall-first-on-the-traitor-second-on-the-enemy-corne (850x400, 68K)

BLEACHED.COM

beat

Attached: 1417985248565.jpg (800x600, 133K)

her

Attached: 1417985248566.jpg (800x600, 128K)

>hurr dur ypu are a shill
My posts are thought out ans pertaining to the original post, just calling me a shill isnt an argument, it just shows you have no argument and are a retard

>what culture will they embrace
Whatever culture they want. Maybe if retards seperated culture from race and gave people agency to be part of whatever culture they wanted this issue wouldnt exist in the first place.

The issue is people feel like "since im mostly irish i must act like an irish drunk" instead of just conforming to whatever cumture works best and allows people to cooperate the most.

up

Attached: 1417985248567.jpg (800x600, 147K)

Hanged by neck until dead.

she is not human anymore.
her free will was misused, take her body from her.

that woman is a property to be reconquered now, destroy it like the wall of a enemy fortress

Attached: 1417985248568.jpg (800x600, 139K)

A gun solves a lot of problems.

correct.

that woman is a property to be reconquered now, destroy it like the wall of a enemy fortress.

she was occupied. and the white man must retake what is his by his Odin given strenght

Attached: 1496150562244.jpg (450x300, 18K)

>Whatever culture they want.
no mutt , they will accept american culture , degenerate ,filled with nigger music , drugs and heresy

> being this autistic

>imagine being this level of social outcast you advocate for this
Just ignore them and avoid them its not that hard.

Send them to america

You want an argument? Here's some copypasta.

>90% of White women who have kids with black men are unemployed or earn less than 10K a year.
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

>Interracial people cannot receive organ donations.
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

>Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples.
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9

>Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
archive.is/vx7f1

>Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples.
archive.is/1zdiR

>Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626

>Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions.
nber.org/papers/w14192

>90% of women who have a child with a Black man never marry the father.

>98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father.

>97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives.

>Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance.

>97% of interracial (Black man, White women) children are born out of wedlock.

>White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples.
archive.is/97g7m

Newfags, if this info is new to you please see the following database:
libraryofhate.com/

I say we make Sweden our designated nation to send our rejects and traitors.
All in favor say Aye.

no, death is not punishment and the firing squad is a warriors death.
violence my friend. righteous rage

I said on my first post I got a mean streak. and I enjoy the thought of doing the right thing with it

Attached: womano 42914.gif (329x230, 3.4M)

You are right but for the wrong reasons.

Its because they have no alternative.

Subsaharan africans are a special case due to the fact that they are hardly even human, but the reason why so many people fall into nigger culture is because they are pushed out of white culture by virtue of heritage or skin color. I know many people like this, they have been ostrasized since birth and have resentment for white because of it. They feel they can never conform to the majority rule so why even bother?

and then send me in there with a whip and 100 good men.

make sweeden a fucking training camp

Attached: behave now 0.gif (500x312, 995K)

A lie that is.

>What should happen to race mixers ?
they usually end up dead because of their black or middle eastern boyfriends

Just let them racemix and just avoid them, no need to beat them since they are already spoiled.You just are insecure and want to harm them because you know thay are weak and cant defend against you.

you sound like a bitch.

are you a shitskin?

Attached: execute thots.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

Let their genes be filtered out from the White Race

Attached: genetichardening.png (1398x385, 78K)

shit I would like to train you migrants as well. give it time, if I reach europe I will get my hands on your kind

Attached: 1417410217914.jpg (420x480, 27K)

No but I dont see a reason why should we beat them if they already are unclean so why bother let them continue and we can do our own thing far away from them.

Race mixing is the future white women have chosen.

Attached: 1520298840653.jpg (1280x1707, 537K)

on some level I love racemixers, I always hated women, and when they give me a moral high ground by forfeiting their right to human status, into subhuman status. it really gives me a excuse to go for my darker urges that I repressed for years.

Attached: 7d28c66afc3cd623965a3ca6dcaa39e74439fc2cfc9858f0ceb285ad6cec2ee9.jpg (1600x1200, 297K)

you just have a degenerate fetish, my friend

Being degraded to 2nd class citizens would be the civil solution. Execution, exile or similar would be a harsh solution.
In a perfect nation, race mixing shouldn't be possible in the first place.

burn the coal you will pay the toll.
that said it is god's place to punish them, not ours, and he does so regularly

>6:15
>chart showing blacks averaged higher IQ than whites
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>90% of White women who have kids with black men are unemployed or earn less than 10K a year.
What does this mean? Many married women are unemployed, especially those who choose to be houswives, this paper is misleading in its conclusions at best

>interracial people cannot receive organ donations
Yes its harder, but dont pretend you actually care. Also as medicine advances and rejection rates are minimized this issue will disolve. Think about it, just 40 years ago we were labotomizing people with ice picks, and now we are doing total head transplants

>Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples.

The study you provided looked specifically at low income earners and people they believe where discriminated against. Of course poors arent going to take good care of their section 8 shithole appartment.

>Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.

Again another empty conclusion without looking at the possible causes for this. Have you ever considered that its societal pressure and stigmas that can lead to this? How many of the mixed kids they studied were poor vs well off?

>>Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples.

The book you cited is over 13 years old, its hardy relevant into todays social climate

>Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin.

This article explores the evolutionary trait of "the fear of the outsider" and how it pertains to peoples perception of race. People are inately afraid of the dark, and this is through evolution, but it doesnt mean they cant overcome it. Also this isnt at all relevamt to the current discussion between two consenting adults

Cont.

White women are only listening to the desires of their heart.

Attached: 1524181755085.jpg (365x400, 30K)

Not all of them, MGTOW faggot.

fuck, a racemixing cuck tells me I have a degenerate fetish.
kek
there is no sexual gratification on my part, cuck.

Attached: womano feminists 98424.jpg (500x307, 47K)

Laugh at them mostly; once you go black no humans want you back. There was a reason for anti race mixing laws up until the 60's in most states

Attached: IMG_6437.jpg (682x767, 64K)

who said anything about WHITE WOMEN?

all racemixers get it, your racemixing monkey mother would get it too.

Attached: 1490071851462.jpg (750x750, 66K)

You sound like you have some kind of mental illness I advice you to go see a psychiatrist.

Cont.

>Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions.

>90% of women who have a child with a Black man never marry the father.

>98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father

>97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their childs life

Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance.

>97% of interracial (Black man, White women) children are born out of wedlock.

>White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples.

We are not talking about ghetto fucking. Im discussing two resposible, consenting adults who choose to race mix. You bring these in and say "AHA GOTCHU" but fail to realize these are just ghetto niggers fucking ghetto chicks, its not at all relevant to the current discussion

describe what you think a good man should do with your monkey chimping fetid shitkin mother?

ALL racemixers get it, you understand sambo? ALL. chimpettes are not safe.

Attached: CSETMe9UsAERPoR.jpg (400x533, 42K)

ok doc, what mental illness? I am just standing for the right thing, why is this a crime for Freud to solve? grow a spine and get your hands dirty, no [moral] crime in that

Attached: 2fd787113b514f60c9b59b8b89beb58ff2d7e7efd4719bb13014beef427b4abe.gif (267x200, 261K)

Man, what the fuck is wro..... OH...
>Brazil..
ok.
Don't seethe - don't throw away your life over dumb cunts. Really now.

Attached: V2blYVA.gif (450x248, 963K)

Because you take pleasure in beating people that dont follow your narrow worldview, I dont know what kind of problem this might be but it is one and you need help before you actually start doing it.