Make sure to pay your taxes, goy

Make sure to pay your taxes, goy.

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-062151.png (1080x1920, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10769817/Communal-living-the-future-for-families.html
aeon.co/ideas/if-babies-were-randomly-allocated-to-families-would-racism-end
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this simple pic has made me more angry than anything will probably this entire week

what am i looking at?

In America once a year we charge people a tax based on how much money they make and then give it to our outstanding citizens.
This one here got 8,000 from the government.

>
>In America once a year we charge people a tax based on how much money they make and then give it to our outstanding citizens.
>This one here got 8,000 from the government.
Because she probably has a bunch of little niglets running around and worked one day last year

Makes sense now, "8 racks" means 8 grand. I don't know how you can read that nog-speak without a translator.

Are your retarded? That’s not how taxes work you get paid at the end of the year all of the money the government has been taking out of your account for the entire year. That’s why it’s called a refund. Blacks in America don’t just get others peoples tax money lol how old are you?

That’s not how taxes work lol.

I think I might be moving out of America after 2018.
I paid 15k in taxes this year, and to know that it went to something like this absolutely destroys me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-070334.png (1080x1920, 208K)

People do get an extra 1k per kid they have

Sorry, GOP tax bill changed it to 2k per kid.

Yeah but that’s available to everyone not just blacks. And you could structure your taxes so that the least amount gets taken out every week, but then you will most likely owe at the end of the year. People are just dumb and don’t realize the time value of money and think that getting a large lump sum is the greatest thing ever.

Yeah but it’s not like white people cant do the same thing. You do realize they’re are millions of more whites and white children in the country than blacks right?

How is this possible? I paid $35k in federal and state taxes on $110k income, and I still owe fucking $3k. How can she possibly be getting $8k back? I'm a fucking home-owner. I pay $500/month in property taxes on top of my fucking income taxes. How the flying fuck is this even possible?

You just ruined my fucking day user.

The plan is to make everyone rent in the future, home ownership is a big no-no now

Ummm what exactly do you think SNAP and welfare programs are? They're redistribution schemes. They LITERALLY allow blacks to collect other people's tax money, after the government takes 80% of it paying of layers of bureaucracy on the way down.

>Whites can do the same thing

Yea if you want to make equally terrible decisions like having 6 kids while you're living below the poverty line. Sure, white people can do that but who the hell would aspire to do that?

It's like looking at people trying to fix the opioid crisis and saying "Well, you could do heroin too if you wanted. No need to try to fix anything"

Because you are dumb and don’t understand taxes. Getting money at the end of the year means that all throughout the year you allowed the government to take more money from your paycheck than they had to, and at the end of the year they gave it back to you as a refund. It’s not a good thing, you could have instead invested that money all throughout they year and made interest on it. You owe because you make more in your paycheck, if you want a refund at the end of the year ou would have to let them take more out of each of your paychecks

What does that have to do with your end of year refund dumbass?

Why do they choose to talk like this?

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10769817/Communal-living-the-future-for-families.html
SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: One-Day-in-Auroville-690x383.jpg (690x383, 65K)

The sad thing is you're dead on. Most recent tax law changes fucked with the mortgage deductions. Prior to that it was one of the few big deductions non-business owners could claim, now it's not even worth it.

I don't owe because of my paycheck brainlet. I know exactly how taxes work. I owe money because of capital gains. I'm not asking why I owe money, I'm asking why our tax system is structured in a way where I pay up the ass while someone like her, who I GUARANTEE is NOT a net-positive in the system, can collect $8k at the end of the year.

You're trying to argue that she just overpaid throughout the year and therefore must be entitled to a tax refund of $8k. For her to be entitled to that, she'd have to be making well over 6-figures.

What are you talking about? Whites having 6 kids would be the best thing to happen to this country. Why is having a lot of white kids bad? Getting 2,000 in taxes because you have kids is something all familes take advantage of and they should, yet your acting like Dr the same as welfare

Have you even DONE your own taxes ever? Looked at the EIC schedule or calculated the Child tax credit?

That's exactly how it works. Even if you declared no withholding on your W4, sub 25k ish will not owe any taxes after standard deduction and a kid, and if you make about 12,700 the eic will put thousands of straight Cash into your hands + extra for CTC.
The difference between "deductions" which only reduce your tax bill to 0, and "credits" which you get regardless, is important

Yea I can deduct my fucking interest and that's about it. It's such a fucking joke. I live in BFE too. If I lived closer to Detroit in a house the size of mine, I'd EASILY pay double in taxes.

>YOU: Blacks in America don’t just get others peoples tax money lol how old are you?

No re-read my post and you'll understand why I said that. If you don't, then nobody can help you.

Holy shit, I swear you just read 10% of the words in a post before responding to it. I CLEARLY said that it would be stupid to have 6 kids WHILE LIVING BELOW THE POVERTY LINE.

If you're arguing that this is smart, then your opinion is completely irrelevant.

No im not, I’m arguing you pay in taxes and she doesn’t because she is dumb. If you understand taxes then why would you be asking this dumbass question? She obviously has kids and got the 2000 dollar per kid bonus that the GDP passed

>Raising a black kid

Go play outside, steal the shit you need from the white kids.

>Raising a white kid

Here is your smartphone your PS4 your private school and twice of it to compensate for what the black bull steals.

>I picked 0.8% on my taxes why do I still owe more

a durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr how the fuck do you make 110k a year and not understand taxes

You must be 18 to post here, or at least not retarded. The fuck outaaahere with this fucking nonsense holy shit you're a completely inept moron hahahaha

come home fellow humans
aeon.co/ideas/if-babies-were-randomly-allocated-to-families-would-racism-end
can't you see this is all for the best?

Attached: DW4fzOiVQAYvd4E.jpg (1200x800, 206K)

When I See “The fuck outta here” and ahahahaha I know it’s a nigger

>"I picked 0.8% on my taxes"
>"PICKED 0.8%"
>"Muh you don't understand taxes"

It was a rhetorical question you fucking shills. Like when you say "Why me?", you're not literally expecting the universe to fucking answer you. Jesus Christ this board is filled with fucking brainlets now.

You asked how it was possible, I'm telling you how it was possible. Because YOU'RE the fucking brainlet who chooses 0.8% then wonders why he owes taxes.

Well you are either an idiot or a whiny bitch so who the fuck cares. “Wahhhh I make over a 100k and still worry about poor black people”. You need to stop coming here and get a life this place is for Neets and Incels

Report her to the IRS. She's clearly not paying taxes on her prostitution.

"Taxes" now include lots of things called "credits"
Like the 'Child Tax Credit'.
The majority of American adults get more money directly from the IRS than they pay. That's almost all delivered in the form of Credits or people who are too dumb to adjust their with holdings on their payroll.

>That’s not how taxes work lol.
I get a choice, I can pay 2K or I can number my children with the mark of the beast and get 12K

I always pay

>That’s not how taxes work you get paid at the end of the year all of the money the government has been taking out of your account for the entire year. That’s why it’s called a refund. Blacks in America don’t just get others peoples tax money lol how old are you?
Fuck off nigger. The whole purpose of taxes is to steal from the productive and give to worthless nigger single moms like this who in fact never pay taxes. If you think this nigger paid $8k in taxes youre dumber than a nigger. This sheboon is lucky to have made $8000 A year working the window at McDonald's .

Kys.

Attached: 1523834470098.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>a durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr how the fuck do you make 110k a year and not understand taxes
IT field

day shyt be like fiyahhh

You've obviously never paid taxes.

wew you are retarded, you might need a few more years of high school before you can post here

>Yea I can deduct my fucking interest and that's about it. It's such a fucking joke.
your fault for not having multiple revenue streams

this

Holy fuck how can people not grasp the concept of a post that isn't a monotone statement of position or fact.

Rhetoric sarcasm and wit are hopeless here.. is this board really this autistic?

>Rhetoric sarcasm and wit are hopeless here.. is this board really this autistic?
no its just full of, what did they used to be called? newfags? worse than that.

Mobile App Development. Don't lump me in with those IT fags.

>Mobile App Development. Don't lump me in with those IT fags.
bwahaha I called it. The most overpaid, middling intelligence people in the country.

are you going to jump on board Giacomo?