Is there any political country in europe or the world who will be lenient with a person with a criminal conviction...

Is there any political country in europe or the world who will be lenient with a person with a criminal conviction (weed, over 13k) have citizenship to escape from his history in his home country?

I have reformed my life since it happened and now work as an automation engineer earning 55k but I am barred from USA and other countries due to my history.

Attached: tryingtobebetter.jpg (540x359, 34K)

bamp

thought someone might at least bait me...

Checked. I don't know man. Probably Canada.

Yeah, I doubt theyd let me in never mind give me citizenship.

Portugal, maybe. What exactly did you do? Are you white? Can you read and follow Roman law?

Well holding about 50k in weed. Thats it. No, I am irish so Iam not white :^)
Point taken..

have you tried wankanda? Sparta? Ghana? Atlantis?

You're pretty much stuck with Europe and non-major power countries which isnt a bad thing. Where do you want to go user, hot? warm? cold? potatoes? english-speaking?

gives us your preferences..

You'd be seen as a smuggler, not some hardened murderer. Aren't the Irish whiteish? Do you have close nigger or sandnigger ancestors?
You would love our climate, our fields and our beer and wine, but you'll be teased your entire life for being a foreigner. If you're white and productive, youll be teased but make friends. If you're brown and unproductive, people will barely acknowledge you. Niggers starve due to lack of attention in this country. If you stop paying attention to niggers while swiftly punishing them for crime, they'll fall in line and become regular(ish) citizens. Then again, there's only niggers in and around Lisbon.

I think beggers cant be choosers in my position, however I want to find a way to enter america on working visas again. My company wants me to go there every so often and I do not think I can with my record. I was hoping to gain citizenship somewhere to give me a fresh start and wipe away my irish record..

I do understand it would take a decade for this to occur while also living in the country. I am willing to do that.

these days you'll be surprised. You record shouldnt be a problem unless it old faces you're trying to avoid...what was the reason the yanks barred you moral turpitude?

You seem obsessed with niggers...

lol

anyone caught with over an ounce of weed is barred automatically from the states.

i thought thats changed; I'll need to check that. Did you do a custodial and in what country (if you can say)?

As far as I can tell, it hasnt changed. I can understand why they have that law.
Ireland

18 months, served 10 months.

>18 months, served 10 months.
did you suck the judge off? jammy.

outside of Ireland UK/ US/Australia/kiwiland it isnt gonna matter about your record, unless someone contacts guarda; even then they need your permission. They cant roll up and ask them.

got lucky... plus had pull.

wait Ireland or northern ireland we talking? so you plead guilty and a third off right? I know the UK system because ours is based on the same.

Basically I would say:
> anywhere in EU, its a big place different climates.
>cape town south Africa
>south asia no go.
>Burgerland / Aus off limits

We have all climates. We have no volcanoes. We have few earthquakes (in the mainland) because the entire country is on a continental shield. Smog pollution exists only in Lisbon, and isnt even 1% of the cloud of grey shite that exists above London. Most young people are bilingual, some are polyglots. We have few niggers, and cultural Marxist insanity hasn't arrived in force, so don't expect gender neutral anything. If you get offended, you can go fuck yourself.
That said, our government is corrupt, the parliament is a clown fiesta, and everyone acts like they came out of a 2000's American movie. We are race realists, and women and men are obviously different. Only jews and cunts say otherwise. Our wages are awful low, the housing market and rents are very expensive, taxes are somewhat high, there is still a lot of nepotism in the corporate world. Chinese sell shoddy merchandise and avoid taxes but other than that, they are ok. If they eat dog, they do so in private. Pajeets in Lisbon have little groceries and convenience stores, and are either 100% fine and convenient or 100% shitstained and questionable. You can judge pajeets by how organised the store is. We have very few Sikhs but they're extremely well behaved.

We don't like brown people. When they invade, we cut their heads. When we try to civilise them, they chimp out, so we abandon them and laugh at the "HELP WHITEY" sounds

>We don't like brown people.

now now they just need a father figure to hold and support them. (pic not related)

Attached: wowiju28.jpg (553x409, 53K)

I know theres scum bags on this site who have done what I want to know.

Attached: bulb.jpg (1760x1091, 973K)

The french foreign legion is pretty much where any man who who wants to hide from authorities can go, provided you are physically fit and willing to serve 4-5 years, i think

Also there is always Ukraine, Georgia, and most of poorer eastern europe is both dying for talent and not very connected to international history.

Or you can just call yourself Mohhamed and come to Sweden.

Ive a cushy job now in automation that I am after spending 5 years developing. Ive no interest in real work like that...

Yea, I love sweden. I like your women. Very direct. The men seem a bit strange from an irish perspective though or at least the ones my swede friend hung around with.

Well our justice and immigration system is overloaded with the refuse that is trying to burn this country down, so it will probably take them 5 or so years before they even notice your past.

is it actually that bad? Could I marry a swede to speed up getting a swedish passport?

your women are very socially conscious as well from my friends other friend. They got me to notice the words I used and how they could be interpreted negatively. It was interesting.

You would be stepping on a land-mine, but you are a criminal so i could care less.

Ill go hunting so during midsummer :^)

You know if you had any awareness, i would feel bad for you. But now that i think about it, a drug pushing degenerate is a perfect model citizen for Svergie.

Welcome to the greatest nation on earth.

thanks, cant wait to join team swede :D Your ancestors were all dengerates anyway so nothing changed.