One negative thing about being white is that my eczema can be seen easily and it's embarrassing

One negative thing about being white is that my eczema can be seen easily and it's embarrassing.

Attached: eczema.jpg (583x480, 20K)

Reminder that memeflags are kikes

>Eczema
>Slightly red blotches
>At most looks like you got sunburned while lying under a tree
Aw poor babby. Try having psoriasis you whiny cunt.

It gets a hell of a lot worse than blotches bong.

Just take meds. Desloratadine and Prednisone. That's what I did, and my week old eczema disappeared in a few hours.

Look like aids spots to me. You shouldn't have taken that black cock up your ass OP.

>One negative thing about being white
You say that like there's any positive things

Google image search for psoriasis you fat cunt.

Eat better

>Just take meds. Desloratadine and Prednisone.
Terrible advice. Just remove polyester and fragrances from your house. Use a light steroid like clobetasol propionate instead.

Attached: Image-Cushing-syndrome.png (492x447, 138K)

At least you know you're sick. Go to a doctor. If no money then to a vet.

SLIDE

>One negative thing about being white is that my eczema can be seen easily and it's embarrassing

Nah mate, it called scales, it's what normal kikes have.

Attached: 8ff51b0b2fc3048760d06299799c9331c15705b884250a7a38707e3ef0c0da54.gif (245x230, 871K)

Seek medical care.

Doesn't even compare.

Attached: Atopic-Dermatitis.jpg (560x420, 145K)

>having eczema
>thinking you are white

Try huito fruit extract, shit will be done in no time.

Tinea Versicolor

this is slide thread fren; you've just posted to a JIDF faggot a picture of your skin aids.

Look this kike
is shilling this medication it might work or it could kill you
>Desloratadine and Prednisone.

Attached: psoriasis.2.jpg (300x350, 17K)

That's less a thing about being white and more a thing about having eczema. Also, it's not really true either. See pic related.

Attached: eczema.jpg (300x225, 15K)

Eat a low fat diet like what Dr. McDougall recommends and there won't be anything to ooze out of you.

Part of the problem is that white people weren't meant to live at the latitudes of the American South.

Atlanta is on the same parallel as Israel for instance. Southern heat and sunshine is not good for white skin.

Also let me just say that Jordan Peterson's diet is dermatologically amazing. I've been on it for a couple months now and it's not a meme.

and also >90% of national flags regardless of the country

Because whites are somehow magically protected against eczema?

What's Peterson say to eat?