Squidville

>watching old spongebob episodes last weekend because I am an adult child...

>the episode "squidville" comes on and the parallels to ethno nationalism are striking.

>in the episode, squidward feels he can't stand living next to his crazy neighbors, spongebob and Patrick, any longer. So squidward decides he will move to Squidville where all the neighbors are clarinet/interpretive dance loving squids, just like himself.

>during his first few days at squidville, squidward feels great joy. He loves the fact that there are squids all around him who hold the same values and culture.

>however after awhile, squid ward becomes depressed. The repetitiveness and lack of diversity in his daily life become boring and unbearable. Squid ward realizes that the diversity spongebob and Patrick brought to his life actually made his life more interesting. Being surrounded by people like himself only made squid ward more miserable.

Fascinating, right? We're spongebob writers on to something here? Or was this just another Jewish trick to make white children think a world where everyone is white would be boring and dull?

Attached: IMG_0816.jpg (750x557, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVxIipjkq9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do Japanese and Korean find their society boring due to lack of diversity?

Just imagine living in a place where everyone is from your race and have the same hobbies, tastes and interests.

Its basically heaven on earth.

>Stop watching cartoons.
Also
>clean your room.

Attached: received_10210056213736036.jpg (512x384, 19K)

Why is Iceland one of the happiest places on Earth?

I always thought it was more along the lines of a liberal area only accepting one type of person. A lack of diversity of thought.

Attached: 1524501183790.png (1600x1549, 277K)

Is that how you feel about Israel? You like living around people that are the same? Don't find it boring?

I heard they take a lot of anti depressants. And the women lust for tourist cock.

They definitely remind of today's liberal snobs. But the fact that they were all the same species tells me it was more about appearance too.

The sois all look the same.

Hehe good point

This is some quality shitposting my friend

It's not about ethnic nationalism, it's just another Jew subversion trying to convince people that living in the suburbs around similar people to you is bad. They're constantly trying to convince Americans that they don't want a nice middle class life with a white picket fence, simply because the fags and Jews that live in LA and work on these shows and movies don't feel welcome

Sounds like fake news to me

Israel is like 20% arab

It's more of a jab at American walled cities for the snobbish upper classes, where there isn't any social diversity.

Also Squidward does have a shitty personality, so being confronted to clones of himself makes him realize the errors of his ways. So, after all, even though Bob and Patrick are retards, they're at least nice guys.

>Implying there's no diversity among whites

That must be why ex-residents of multicultural cities who participate in "white flight" often return to these cities. Oh wait...

>homogenous society
>works in harmony
>outsider raised by aliens appears
>looks like you and tries to fit in but is different
>is used to another culture and lifestyle despite desire to try this lifestyle
>goes berserk and lashes out towards the society that let them in so graciously

Seems pretty fuckin redpilled to me

This is why you will stay a onions goy faggot, you are still brain washed by children cartoons as an adult man.

Then Squidward niggers the whole place up and destroys it. He's the Jew in this scenario. He's hung around token niggers for so long he loves their lifestyle and tries to force it on the white ethnostate and completely fucks shit up for awhile.

>but it's fun!

This, people hate people that exhibit traits they hate about themself

MODS! YOU ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS

>American walled cities

we have gated communities, idk what you mean about walled cities

we have walled Scientology compounds

Not only Arabs, but most jews here aren't Ashkenazi like myself. I'm in the minority of whites and I'm only connecting with some locals and European tourists.
I wish it was perfect

Attached: 1524374216863.jpg (632x479, 36K)

Yes I see the social aspect... but also ethnic as all the i habitants are squids... I think the squidville is supposed to be the American suburbs...

There has always been a stigma between suburbs and inner city in USA. Where inner city people view suburban people as soft, dull, and lacking character.

But in reality, life is pretty comfy in the suburbs. And the inner cities are filled with degeneracy and crime.

Spongebob lied to me :(

Attached: IMG_0763.jpg (750x716, 76K)

>said the 'migrant' holding a grenade

>white

Spongebob was woke
youtube.com/watch?v=nVxIipjkq9k

So wait... you're saying Israel is diverse? I didn't know that.

The episode is about in-group preferences. Ethnonationalism is a particular kind of in-group preference. That does not make the episode about ethnonationalism.

Retard.

>are you Squidward? Thats okay, take your time.
kek, I need to revisit S1 and S2.

Very. Because jews got mixed with many other races and then came back to Israel for one fucking jolly reunion.

Attached: 1523449095500.jpg (496x516, 34K)

Based. The truth hurts.

The hobbies tastes and interests parts is more important than the race part desu.
Being in my neighborhood is boring, but going to a con is awesome.

I didn't know about the exact term, but yes, that's what I meant. That's just no the central theme either.

It's just a classic "grass is always greener on the other side" scenario with some self-confrontation. Just try to make a Spongeville episode and it just wouldn't be funny with Bob getting along with all his new neighbours.

I come from a -formerly- 99% white village so maybe I'm more sensible to the social variety: where you meet people from doctors and lawyers to factory workers to unemployed drunkards. And everyone more or less gets along and help themselves.

>some of the highest suicide rates in the world

That's because they have crazy stigmas about expectations and honor. Their corporate work culture is abysmal.

What you stated also has nothing to do with the user's comment you replied to. Just because Japan has a high suicide rate for a 1st for nation doesn't mean their people think their culture is boring. People don't commit suicide because they're bored.

Don't believe this meme. Iceland is peaceful but gloomy, cold, boring and lonely beyond belief. Only go there if you're okay living around ~100 other people on average or want to be surrounded by tourists and have an empty bank account in Reykjavik.

>Or was this just another Jewish trick to make white children think a world where everyone is white would be boring and dull?
If you think suburbia is an ideal or natural environment for the white man, or any race for that matter, you're a fucking idiot. They are soulless and restrictive places filled with shallow people.

Squidward is the epitome of bourgeois liberal fuckstick in the show. He is always shown with an with a false sense of superiority to those around him. Being "enlightened" or whatever he thinks he is. Squidward is often portrayed as being against the materialistic but is often the most swayed by it. He is essentially a failed liberal arts student that finds themselves underemployed and depressed because of his own failures. Failures that are due to his own arrogance and half assed attempts at pursing what he enjoys. A common theme that we see today.

What the "squidville" episode does is shit on the overly materialistic existence that people like squidward live in. Genuine interpersonal interaction is swapped with mindless consumption and movement for the sake of movement. Happiness is dictated by things, and not by people. Squidward initially sees the things that the similarly minded people in squidville have and believes if he had that same material existence he'll be happy as well. He is quickly shown that he is wrong. All of the other people have the same artificial personality revolving around things. They have no true sense of happiness and try to fill that gap with the material things they enjoy. There is no challenge, there is no joy, just material comfort with disingenuous human interaction. Spongebob and Patrick may be retarded, but they are genuine in the sense that they are honest about who they are and what they do. Moral of the story is don't give up whatever human interaction you have for materialistic comforts and lifestyles.

Pic related.

Attached: evola10.jpg (994x533, 311K)

Checked

Well said, friend.

USA is really diverse and then there's a lot of bored people around here. go out and meet people, you sound like a basement dweller

good post