Why is a borderwall a good idea?

Every time I try to research it I only get libtard rhetoric

Attached: 23376580_1581143778648597_5084653730239433636_n.jpg (576x596, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wp0cNRbGzDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If a wall won't work, why are the liberals against it?

In general it is to discourage people from entering illegally. Although a wall by it self is useless as most human beings given time and resources will conquer it. A wall that is patrolled is very effective. It will force the illegals to at least enter the country legally through a border check point and the. Stay illegally when the visa expires, but they will at least be known and have a record.

Tl;dr;
It makes it harder to enter without any record. Trip is now significantly harder than a long hike in the desert.

Because we have people and drugs illegally streaming across the border en masse, and as a sovereign nation we have the right to discriminate against what comes into our country.

It's also causes massive butthurt among the undesirables, which is a huge plus

Because its a waste of money if it doesn't work you retard

Israel’s wall is working pretty well for them

They say it is a waste of money that could be better spent with on housing the “refugees” coming across the unsecured border.

I got a visa, I drive in, I overstay.
There. Retarded idea.

Attached: mexican inmigration to america.gif (739x419, 553K)

>Why is a borderwall a good idea?
It's not. A wall will do the same as the fence that is already built. Also it's a big waist of money. The reason is that illegals get here on work visas and just stay. A wall will not solve that.

It's a symbol of US law and illustrates the force that will be met with those who illegally enter or wish to challenge US law. Even if it doesn't work perfectly, it's still quite a powerful message.

Attached: 1524271594871.jpg (399x285, 41K)

One of the videos where they were testing prototypes of the wall, 3 guys in the background jumped the 6 foot fence and made it across the border.

Why is it not a good idea? You lock your doors don't you?

Why is a faucet a good idea? Why not just have the pipe constantly pump water in and hope it all works out? It's water, it's good for you.

Kind of understand the concept at work here?

But how easy it is to get a visa? I'd imagine it not being that easy, especially when getting one in Poland is a rather long process

It’s not about just illegals
It’s about drugs guns and terrorists
Can you put a price on that?
Personally I’d rather just mine the fucking thing.
If someone dies trying to cross just have a drone unceremoniously deposit the body back on the Mexican side

then why are you posting from Mexico once again?

Attached: 1523172439221.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Until ICE removes you
This isnt the good old days for you

I was being sarcastic. A wall is the best way to discourage and raise the price of getting into the country illegally.

It won't really work agains drugs in a direct manner, as far as i know. To tackle THAT beast trump needs to shine some light on puerto rican corruption in their sea trade routes.

i always though it was to deter prior to leaving country of origin. if the legend is a 30’ wall and the skeletal remains of those who tried before, it’s less appealing to leave with your family than it was when the borders reputation is “you have to walk a lot and might get lost and bake”

The major thing is setting the stage. If you build houses and leave the border open, you encourage more people to cross. If you build a wall and say mexicans aren't welcome, less will try. It likely doesn't even have to work to make a difference. It's like if you wanted to remove kebab, you'd only have to kill a few thousand and the rest would flee, self deport, and stay out of your country.

YEs but now you are tracked and known about. Hiking across the border and catching a van means you are not known.
Granted a government drone now has to do their job so building the wall is easy by comparison

>suggests that financially cognizant liberals exist

The wall is fight sex traffic and drug traffic first and foremost.

Visa abusers such as yourself can be removed by ICE, as long as you're reported.

The problem with the US is that reporting hardly happens. You can literally get a driver's license even as a illegal in CA. How that shit works is beyond my understanding.

It is a deterrent. Raise the potential cost of an action / product enough will decrease the demand of it.

How it works:
Start off with a few we’ll meaning liberals who want to help (1960s California)(current japan).
Keep pouring more people to help in.
People you helped now vote to let in more people to help
..... continue.....
Now they don’t even want to stop even if you aske to stop in Spanish.

As much as anything it’s a symbol that we’re going to enforce immigration laws again.

Guys I'm more or less asking for cited sources and articles because I've been assigned a 7 page research paper and I need to cite sources

I think a border wall can be progressive. It can help protect migrant workers from dangerous illegal smugglers, curb human trafficking, and prevent abuse of migrant workers by white business owners hiring illegal labor.

Pretty much this, but it's important to understand that policy surrounding the wall will be important too.

Basicly the current leftist narrative is that "Well, I certainly do not want more illegal immigration goy!, but a wall won't stop it.". Now anyone with a rudimentary understanding of the demographic displacement issue and the end goal to shift US policy to the left, knows damn well that this is a lie. When the wall curbs illegal immigration, they will have a less easy time actively trying to subvert it.

300 million dollars is a rounding error in the US' budget

understanding this first requires understanding why borders are a good idea

The border wall is a dangerous. Here’s why. It goes against my indoctrination. And it needs to stop. Brown people flowing in from the south is going to happen. And that’s beautiful. Let me be clear- there’s much work to be done and we can do better, and that’s a good thing. But people disagree with me. And that’s scary.

the liberals have been booted from so many domestic scenes because of how fucked up they are - they are just against any control what so ever - they are the embodiment of a fucking hate filled foreigner - so it's personal for them
LMAO - 100% true

A wall is a physical impediment to movement. A border, between two spaces. Walls bring borders drawn on maps into reality.

Because this and traveling from Texas to Commiefornia in literally 1hr without the TSA cucks harrasing u

Attached: images (5).jpg (581x253, 54K)

Because the majority of heroin we consume is grown and manufactured in Mexico. They have the perfect climate for poppy production.

go wank it to anime or do an hero.

Attached: single mom.png (588x588, 407K)

I tell this to everyJuan here but they're to dumb to grasp over that idea and go HUR DUR MUH DRUMPF RACEIST, Nuke us pls

It still works as a symbol, which is what they actually object to anyway, at bottom.

It's pretty easy if you're not a retarded goblino dwarf, can speak some amerimutt and also wagecuck/can show accountability in Mexico

Attached: 1521687448041.png (437x428, 121K)

Kek

Esta madre está monitoreada por los negros de la CIA, te van a quitar la visa la proxima que cruces jaja pobre pendejo

Attached: PicsArt_02-08-01.41.50.jpg (434x339, 18K)

Why don't you use the army to watch the border instead of building a wall?

Attached: CRpjhx2UcAAArwh.jpg (598x334, 35K)

your current wall sucks, build on the top you poorfags

proof that it sucks youtu.be/Wp0cNRbGzDc

Attached: oy.jpg (1080x674, 110K)

wall is where security starts.

always you first best move.

Same reason outdoor walls and fences are good in other places. :)

Like the salesman says "(insert component) aren't the solution, the SYSTEM is the solution".

Did you know the Great Wall of China worked really good, which is why they kept adding more sections, until China went through what could only be called a Left Wing phase and it was left unmanned?

IIRC a 30ft ladder is about $300, and a 30ft fall is likely fatal and certainly a MAJOR injury. Then, you need ANOTHER ladder on the other side, or a rope (and some training). Plus you gotta deal with razor wire or whatever on the top of wall. All that is gonna boost the Coyote's fee from typical $500 to well over $1500.....AND.....

if any damage is done to shit like the barbed wire then you are guilty of "Malicious Damage of Fed Property in Excess of $10,000 in the commission of Class One Human Rights Felony Against Vulnerable Persons" or something.....

and, last but not least....it suddenly make "Turn Backs" impossible so you gonna get caught, in System, THEN banned from LEGAL travel to USA for years.

Saying a Wall costs too much is like saying it costs to much to put oil in your cars engine.

because our politicians are dumb fucking idiots and build pic related in bumfucknowhere were bad hombres can easily avoid being caught by traveling through the sierra dirt road 5 miles away, instead of building it on the South face of the wall were it would actually fucking work. The garitas coming from USA are a fucking joke, you can be a paisa chicanofag crossing to Mexico carrying a nuclear bomb in the trunk of your silverado and the mexican "Border Patrol" will be clueless and eating boogers. We need the wachos in la linea.

Attached: querobabi.jpg (1024x553, 43K)

How is it not obvious on its face? A physical barrier is hard for people to get past en masse.

The border will also still be guarded. Contrary to fake news claims, Trump and his agenda are giving border patrol agents new hope. Time after time we're hearing about morale being at its highest in the border patrol. I'm sure they know best how to protect our fucking border.

>IIRC a 30ft ladder is about $300, and a 30ft fall is likely fatal and certainly a MAJOR injury. Then, you need ANOTHER ladder on the other side, or a rope (and some training). Plus you gotta deal with razor wire or whatever on the top of wall. All that is gonna boost the Coyote's fee from typical $500 to well over $1500.....AND.....

Not to mention that this is happening hundreds of thousands if not millions of times a year. The idea that a physical barrier isn't going to stop people from coming over is so stupid only the most committed zealots can believe it.

>I think a border wall can be progressive. It can help protect migrant workers from dangerous illegal smugglers, curb human trafficking, and prevent abuse of migrant workers by white business owners hiring illegal labor.
agree, and last but not least a Wall would tell Mexicans they need to elect a decent Govt.

IIRC after Operation Wetback some real reforms happened.

> (You)
>>IIRC a 30ft ladder is about $300, and a 30ft fall is likely fatal and certainly a MAJOR injury. Then, you need ANOTHER ladder on the other side, or a rope (and some training). Plus you gotta deal with razor wire or whatever on the top of wall. All that is gonna boost the Coyote's fee from typical $500 to well over $1500.....AND.....
>Not to mention that this is happening hundreds of thousands if not millions of times a year. The idea that a physical barrier isn't going to stop people from coming over is so stupid only the most committed zealots can believe it.

IMO the "no more TURN BACKS" would be the biggest benefit.

You might have a 32ft ladder for 30ft wall on the Mex side, but you wont have on handy when you are trying to make a "Turn back" for re-try.

Ask this question after the 9-5. Most of us are shit posting from our phones at work and don’t have our research.
Contrary to popular belief this board is not all fucking neets. Most of here are normal husnbands and fathers who are tired of seeing our world go to shit because society refuses to force shitskins act like human beings because of muh culture

NOuce trips
Or I thirdworldese
Nouceo Trippo u gotO to go backO

Keeps out illegals, reduces new criminals coming in, reduces drain from illegals using resources in our country, are you really retarded enough, memeflag liberal, that you can get this?

Attached: 1522965656485.jpg (997x768, 293K)