I don't understand you guys, what ethnicity do you even consider "white"...

I don't understand you guys, what ethnicity do you even consider "white"? You guys seem like you are racist against every race.

Attached: steiner.jpg (1024x768, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=he_PBX47zTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not you.

That's not a good answer.

>Wearing a ring mail without a padded coif.

When whites are opressing other races, white people exist.

When whites have a sense of pride within their race, suddenly whites dont exist.

Nice jewish tricks but we aint falling for them

If they're white enough to benefit from white privilege, they're white.

Attached: The Democrats.png (572x582, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=he_PBX47zTo

Scott Steiner is /ouraryanubermensch/ so FUCK YOU YOU SKIRT WEARING QUEER

>GIMMIE A FUCKIN MIC

YEA WE ARE RACISS AGAINST EVERY RACE.... EVERY RACE OF FAAAAAAAT ASSES. THEYRE FAT!

ILL MAKE EM BLEED
BECAUSE YOUR'RE ALL TRASH COMPARED TO ME, BECAUSE IM A GENETIC FREAK AND YOURE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF FAT ASSES

Attached: ss.jpg (480x360, 14K)

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.

That's the real redpill. All races are shit in one way or another.

or you

Only Nords, like me, are white.

Attached: 1521301228770.jpg (1112x686, 315K)

> GOLBERG GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE YOU BALD SUMBITCH

It's all about homeostasis. Importing swathes of immigrants into countries from incompatible cultures is replacement. Who benefits? The corporations/banks. Who is this detrimental to? The people whose culture, identity, and lineage built the economic system. Not the leaders/masters; the people.

Governments and Economies should serve the interest of those that put forth the effort to build them in order to enjoy security/retirement. Not the other way around. The power shift is obvious in that every pundit, from liberal to conservative, all agree that replacement rates are too low.

Too low for whom, though?

It doesn't affect me in the slightest if Jamal or Juan doesn't come here to stuff the coffers of my retirement with taxes they aren't paying. Evidence shows they avoid taxes and send it back home anyway. How does their presence affect me? By breaking down the system that supports my current way of life through culture shifts, increase in welfare initiatives, and lost heritage.

It doesn't really matter about "race". What matters is the grand scheme that's happening that we're all aware of, and remnants of that acknowledgement are expressed, sometimes, in racist sentiment; yes. But that's not what it's about.

It's about building a homeostatic society/civilization, and letting it coast along as such without intervention in the natural order of things.

Scott Steiner is a national treasure

european christian peoples are white
there are many white peoples, you may call them races, and it would be okay. not all are made of the same cloth, though. you can be racist to whichever you want, but in the end it's all brother wars and needs to be ignored to deal with the kike problem.
Muslims get their euro card revoked, brazilian monkeys too, so I would know. Jewish-Americans are only Jews, African-Americans are African. A Somali-British is a somali. Normally if someone is hyphenated, you may ignore his later allegiance.
This is common everywhere, not only for American purposes.

The non-hyphenated Americans, native european christians and euro exports around the world, like the Boers and Australians, and the white south american centers. Those are the white peoples of the world.

t. monkeymutt, pic related

Attached: 1522530410613.png (602x455, 211K)

Swedes are Finnish Rape babies which are Mongolian Rape babies.

the term that poster was looking for is "cognitive dissonance"

>neckmail strategically hanging over pectus excavatum

Attached: unnamed (8).jpg (443x332, 19K)

>I don't understand you guys, what ethnicity do you even consider "white"?
t. mutt

DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY. DO NOT TAKE MEMEFLAGS SERIOUSLY.

yea that shit probably tore his hair out

>t. Memeflag

56% mutt forever envious of my superior whiteness. Feels so good. You will NEVER understand how it feels to be a superior breed like me. Never!

Attached: 1514563539026.png (960x960, 196K)

I don’t care what color you are. All I see is stupid. I hate stupid. Like some gay meme flag posting things that have nothing to do with politics or current events on a board related to those topics. This is the internet retard. No one can see your skin color, but I will definitely judge you for your lack of intelligence.

>Not you

Attached: 1122334.png (640x550, 235K)

This. The only counterargument is "the Irish 'became' white", which falls apart the second you look at any US census conducted in the 19th century when these groups immigrated here in large numbers. There aren't separate categories for the Irish, or Italians, or anyone not from Europe for that matter. There's a picture of a store front with a sign that says "the Irish need not apply", thats literally your entire body of evidence that the white race doesn't exist

GIMMIE A FUCKING MIC!!

Europeans of Caucasoid descent AKA indo-Europeans.

Attached: Haak-et-al-2015-Figure-3-Admixture-Proportions-in-Modern-DNA-With-Linguistic-and-Historical-Origins- (839x702, 172K)

It's plastic.

Jow Forums proves that jews don't even need to meddle in the affair of white males because they divide themselves just fine

Rapists are victims too.
T. Sweden school system

It's not our fault if you're ignorant on the subject of what constitutes race. You're just setting up a strawman based on what you believe my understanding of race to be, then knocking it down. It's a basic bitch argument that everyone here has seen 100 times before. Kill your entire family, then yourself.

>derails the subject
Hahahahaha!
Keep being a disgusting half-breed. You will never know what it is like to even turn heads in AMERICA for being as white as me. Mad!

Attached: 1508548050706.png (676x689, 25K)

We need more big poppa pump posting

Muslims have more rights than natives
t. Swedish government

Lol cool your man tits, Mr Nazi flag. OP wasn't making a genetic argument, he was pulling a Noel Ignatiev whiteness studies argument. If you ramble on about genetics to one of those types, they're just gonna say "whiteness is a sociological construct designed to oppress brown people" and will deflect any actual genetic arguments because they aren't even talking about anything that can be objectively studied.

>define white

this makes nat soc larpers go to suicide watch

Jow Forums is proof you can take someone out of the trailer park, but they'll always be white trash

Attached: steiner_tiger_02.jpg (785x782, 114K)

"racist"

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1176, 2.27M)

White people have been debating whiteness for hundreds of years. Niggers are so fucking stupid they think whites single them out or something when the reality whites have been shitting on the minor variations since forever.

True. Only Norwegians are white.

Attached: 1444957303463.jpg (1500x1092, 664K)

Just the idiot shills
Only retards argue over who is White.
Just ignore the obvious shills

"Define White" is a phrase only retards utter.
Anyone saying this is immediately disregarded.

NW european is the epitome of white, and everyone else outside of that specific area who possess the typical NW phenotypes. Everybody else who could be considered "whitish" are in fact europids with various degrees of extra-european admixtures, recent or otherwise.

IM SURE AS HELL BETTER THAN THAT FAT FUCK SAMOA JOE

Best promo of all time

You beat me to it, Lloyd.

Why did I read this in Trumps voice talking to Kim Jong Un

WELL YOU SEE LEAF
IN THIS BUSINESS
YOU MADE THIS PERSONAL
DAY IN, DAY OUT
B+ PLAYER
BECAUSE I AM THE FINNA GAME
AND THATS DING DONG DIDDLY BEST FOR BUSINESS
BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU