9 year old boy handcuffed by police - Absolute state of America

Why is it that the American police has to over react every single damn time ... making a traffic stop, have to have 4 squad cars, arresting a guy for breaking the law, have to put bullets in him first, arresting a 9 YEAR OLD AUTISTIC child, have to put him in handcuff .... what an absolute shit hole America has become

Attached: 449.jpg (429x451, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0Eayro5LQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=H0Eayro5LQk

Why is it that Canadians have to fuck dogs? What an absolute shithole leafland has become

This is the future America chose. The Boomers decided for us that they prefer the illusion of security to freedom.

what are you dumb? The kid hit the teacher of course the cops will arrest him. Hopefully they give that little shit life in prison

>autistic
Exactly why they should cuff the little fag, retard strength ia hard to deal with.

I had a tin of snus in my pocket when I lived in the US as an exchange student. They put handcuffs on me before walking me to another room to fill up the paperwork that ended up with me paying a 50 dollar fine for unlawful posession of tobacco by a minor or some such. It was weird. I didn't run, I didn't try to hide it or anything. Some teacher just asked "what's that in your back pocket" and I showed him because I was 17 and had been using snus for 3 years at that point and it was never a big deal in Finland even though of course it was technically illegal here too.

But you know America with their laws lol. I had to GO TO COURT to pay that fine too. Like a real court hearing. In binland I could've just paid them from my online bank in 10 seconds and be done with it. That is if we had such ridiculous things as "illegal posession of tobacco by a minor".

The kid is Autisitc ... a 9 year old kid man .. wtf are you on about. What a cucked person do you have to be to call a police on a 9 year old student who needs mental help ... only in America

when i was a kid, maybe 11 my friend and I went to the park half a block away at night and the cops caught us. they literally handcuffed two 90 lb kids and took us to the police station in seperate cruisers instead of just walking us 50 feet to my parents house and turning us in. when I was 20 that same cop caught me and some friends drinking beer and let us go, but he was all like, "hey you don't have to drink beer to have fun, I'm a total mountain dew freak!" what a faggot

Please be a Muslim kid.
Please be a Muslim kid.
Please be a Muslim kid.

It's illegal to go to the park as an eleven year old? Did you forget a word or something?

>crying Pepe with maga hat
Hey leaf, worry about your own god damn country you virtue signalling faggot.

That kid is 9? He looks about 13. Wtf are they putting in the food over there

Our country is doing fine, besides some obvious problems that every other country in the civilized world is facing .. At least we don't have cops that handcuff 9 year old kids ...

American police are paid to terrorize their own citizens to keep them in check. This is the true redpill.

Schools and communities used to be able to deal with these issues without using the criminal justice system. Lets not get too confuse: the kid fucked up. But the old way was for parents to be called in, school councilors would discuss discipline and punishment. The understand being that children are developing emotionally and need firm but appropriate direction to become socialized adults according to the norms of their society.

That shit has gone out the window as diversity has replaced cultural unity. I'm willing to bet money that kid is in a VERY racially mixed school system. Past methods of conflict resolution and moral instruction don't work when you have to construct a standardized system that accounts for black behavioral problems. You would have to have entirely separate disciplinary systems for blacks and other races (this would actually be the most justifiable and effective approach), but that's illegal now.

So instead you now have to treat every non-white the same way you would treat feral nigger. You can't call a nigger's parents, and rationally construct corrective measures to teach proper behavior. You have to scare the shit out of niggers. You have to call the police. You have to put them through the grinder in a standardized way that removes all room for negotiation or exception.

Equality + diversity +integration means the system services the lowest common denominator in society: The Nigger.

>Mommy and Daddy don’t bring up their child well
>Child is a blight on society
>Gubment steps in
>Child gets discipline he was lacking under gubment

I don’t see what’s wrong with this. 300 years ago he would’ve been beat mercilessly. Other countries are just mad because the US maintains discipline. Although this kind of story is very rare. Usually the shithead gets away with it and becomes a bigger shithead.

Attached: F5CC676E-5B84-44AE-BA3B-42798AA16A35.jpg (640x640, 61K)

This !

Attached: tumblr_lmebegi4Nx1qbpxv2o1_400.jpg (359x244, 14K)

racist

In my school teachers got stabbed and they handled it better than this, pathetic

>calling the police cause a 10 yr old hit you

Attached: trickedrofl.jpg (316x436, 29K)

Bin that teacher, mate.

Kid should be glad that the cops didn't shoot him right away. Guess he got some leeway for being white.

American cops are the biggest cucks in our society. We have no excuse, jab away furriners you're right on this one.

Attached: 1505233073043.png (576x422, 14K)

You forgot the part where they tell you that he is autistic and clearly needs mental help. That teacher is the most cucked person i have ever seen

This to be honest.

omg

Attached: 1308017737001.jpg (404x267, 19K)

Also turn up sound and pay attention to how she announciates the first sentences. It's like a fucking parody.
>the state of US news

>9 year old handcuffed in America.
All i can say is..... TRAINED IN ISRAEL!

>Land of the free

Attached: 1120.jpg (1120x1571, 280K)

Attached: 17126004_201514250334091_938138105758613504_n.jpg (480x480, 41K)

At least he didn't get shot

The cops were literally being as decent as possible to him, but he assaulted an authority figure. Tough. Bet he remembers this, though.

He needs his parents to stop using his autism for an excuse as to why he is never disciplined and listens to no one. Before he DOES get shot by the cops.

Everyone is autistic in the US, fucking leaf.

>assaulted an authority figure
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1450654856430.png (1200x900, 234K)

That's fucking disgusting. And these mutts make fun of how we talk.

Attached: 1523022183762.gif (720x406, 2.29M)

>at night

I still don't get it. Was it like a theme park or something?

Are you intentionally being obtuse? There is a curfew for children to be out past a certain time because it's dangerous. The cops would have picked him up regardless of where he was if he wasnt with a parent or in the house

>striking a teacher

Yeah that usually gets you arrested.

America has too many people who use any and all public spaces for illegal activity under the veil of darkness. At night, if you are somewhere other than inside your house or at a commercial establishment, you are automatically considered suspicious in America.

In the US it's illegal for kids to be out of their homes at night? Holy shit lmao.

Yes like said
>because it's dangerous

Where the fuck is this? Cause I live in the big city with crime and immigrants and psycho cops, and there's no curfew here and I see unsupervised kids playing in the park after dark all the time.

Hooome of thee braaaveee, and the laaand of the fr-- hold up here's a schedule when you're allowed to leave your house.

just because it isnt enforced doesnt mean it doesnt exist. The cops are too busy chasing the crime and immigrants but the guy I responded to probably lives in a small town where all the cops have to worry about is kids being out at night

Still beats the shit out of living in Canada, leaf.

Depends where you live, in my small town you wouldn't get in trouble for being out late unless you are tresspassing. Probably going to change that law though since crime has been going up big time because of youths

There's no curfew law on the books here, I know that for certain.
Proof that cops need to be kept busy or they'll just go around hassling innocent people, even kids.

they’re the bulls, the citizens are the cucks

I guess in European countries they jus let the children go around at 10 at night to play with the squads of immigrant adult men. No rape going on here folks.

Almost, here you can go out at night without fear of crime. I understand if this is a foreign concept to you.

The idea that A FUCKING CLOCK would dictate when you're allowed to move around in public areas is fucking absurd thbqh.