Breaking up California will be the biggest Jow Forums project. How do we make it happen?

What do we need to do to help break up California? Lefties and the right both want it. Surely we can donate our time and abilities to help out? It's the neighborly thing to do pol!

Attached: 3Californias.jpg (620x695, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Extend California north to take the Bay Area and south for San Diego. Otherwise good.

Fuck off. Only Russian shills give a shit about this.

I'm a firm believer in Arizona Bay, personally.

>Let's give the democrats four more senators
Great plan.

enlighten me user (fer realz - what don't i understand?). seems like a win if it happens?

far fetched but has a small chane - you've got crazy left wanting it (hates trump) and the more rural californians with their own push.

why wouldn't we want this?

Attached: old_fashioned_power_marriage.jpg (960x960, 106K)

>let our enemies take some of our land
cowards. California was once a white state

Actually the opposite
California would be a red state if it werent for the coastal cities

you guys realize how many fucking jews live here in california with me? They are basically turning it into a jewish state with mexican working class as their slave labour. I am behind enemy lines

its always happening you fucking cowards

Attached: 1510907261583.gif (320x213, 602K)

yeah but cut our losses and save the rest? stop them from controlling elections with the vote of a few big cities?

Attached: counterculture_1980_vs_2018.png (960x960, 538K)

sort of a containment zone that can't control our national elections so easily

indeed. need full containment.

>Breaking up California
Terrible idea. At the moment, Calif has 2 senators. Breaking the state into three, would give it 6 senators. A slight population shift and it would be 6 LIBERAL senators. That would tilt the balance in the Senate and doom the country forever

came to post this. What will happen to the democrats "electoral college" faggotry if this were to occur?

CA needs to be cleansed with nuclear fire, not broken up to metastasize.

SF is in NorCal and San Diego is in south cal in that pic

This. What we really need is Caliexit.

>NorCal includes San Francisco
>SoCal included San Diego

Congrats, four more democrat senators. Stupid fucking idea. Might as well make Puerto rico and Guam states while you are at it to really speed up our decline

so then we work for California Caliexit? Downsides to that? I'm down for whichever is best.

Nature will cull these people soon enough anyway. Either an earthquake or finally YS will pop and nothing they were will be remembered. Just give it time.

How about instead of worrying what the most populous state in the country is up to, you instead make an effort to pull your head out of Trump's asshole from whatever state you're from?

I think "cal" in this pick should include central on up through to the sierra, sacramento and most of the north.

Really what you need is to carve out the "great LA metro area" and the bay area needs to be split with with the penninsula and east bay and SF carved out.

The funny thing is, you should look at how crazy the congressional district map is jerry mandered as it stands. It's insane. We basically are split up already.

If you do this right it can work.

Attached: 829F3CED-F82E-4430-A4F2-893C0862BF39.png (984x784, 85K)

From your lips to Keks ear!

Attached: IMG_20170808_024433.jpg (800x600, 84K)

people better not fuckin fall for this shit, we'll end up with 2 more blue states

Downsides are temporarily losing Californian industry

Plus sides are literally everything else as California will no longer have a source of fresh water, become an unarible desert, and every business that mattered will move back to the US because the market for electronics here is better than with starving desert people.

I support this project.

Attached: bigshow.jpg (1199x800, 328K)

>Not separating Jefferson from SF.
>Not making the blue counties their own state separate from the red counties.

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk

California can get out!!!!
Reeeeeee

Attached: 1520894995549m.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

What of the Jefferson State? It may do some good to de-urbanized the Agenda 21 rotted state.

Attached: state_of_jefferson_identity_box_by_tehmaster001-d647qp2.png (931x857, 145K)

Came here to post this. 4 additional garunteed lib senators? I'm only okay with this if we divide Okalahoma and Nebraska 30 times each.

The three state break up is awful it basically just sets up more Dem seats in the senate and the last thing we need is more Dems from Cali in the senate

They wont permit jefferson: they're going to force the north to take fag-francisco.

It depends on how to split the state. From what I've seen, the non-coastal parts of California are filled with dumb conservative rednecks.

that map is a terrible idea, all three of those "states" would be democrat bastions, meaning we would basically be giving dems 4 more electoral college votes while receiving nothing in return.
make redding or sacramento the capital of norcal and drop the bay area into commie land and we can talk

>they
Who?

found the commiefornian