What increases SMV (Sexual Market Value) more

What increases SMV (Sexual Market Value) more

Money or looks?

Attached: 40fd36c04e5473fa1c08bd8c3dc5bc65_980x0_c_85_ns_v4.jpg (980x738, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laddertheory.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F A C E

Attached: CONFIDENCE.png (450x325, 269K)

Rich men win
Pretty women win

Money and then looks. But certain high class girls require both so you won't ever get them if you're just rich.

Confidence

Confidence. More important than money or looks. A sense of humor doesn't hurt either.

status > money > looks >>>> personality (actually a requirement)

fame

For sex probably looks, dating money

Its all about money

Only betas will type "looks"

Attached: cultural marxism miley money.jpg (634x952, 155K)

women are whores

what they want is irrelevant

1. Money
2. Social standing
3. Perceived success
4. Physical appearence
5. Confidence/attitude

That list In that order but there is a serious modifier:

Attraction/competion from other women

face.
fucking face.

Pretty men win with women.
Pretty women win with both.

>Confidence
>Confidence.

Rich fags thinks it's their shit attitude, kek

Looks is more important now (SMV), due to the fact that women can make their own money now. So I'd say that looks and status is more important than money if you want something that isn't outright prostitution.

Who pulls more chicks on tinder? Miroslav or bob ajit hangsan with a net worth of $50m? Even outside of tinder.

Not using ideas like "SMV" makes you more fuckable.

Not true if it was you would see wealthy divorced or self made women with young hunk fucktoys like you see many men with fuckdoll women

But you don’t, because most women cannot be attracted to a man they perceive as less successful or wealthy than they are

Personality. There are so many rich and pretty girls dating some ugly and poor men

look at my family and big bank account, this has to be real!

Lol where? I would bet your perception of the men they are with is way off

Actually, I would say social skills.

All these incels are autists who can't talk to chicks.
It's not because they're ugly. It's not because they're poor. It's because they don't know how to play the flirting game. It's because they didn't learn the invisible rules of the game when they were supposed to, and no one wants to teach them.

Autistic personalities turn off women more than anything. Even murderers in jail get more affection from girls.

Depends on how much money we're talking. Making like $150K or something isn't going to impress top tier women, but might score you some gold digger who can't do better. Being a billionaire pretty much allows you to fuck top notch women daily.

Being legitimately good looking (male model tier) gives you access to probably 80% of pussy. But without a pedigree/money/power you'll never be able to lock down top tier socialite women. So, my answer is that looks are more important at all except the highest levels. For the highest calibre women, status is way more important.

That is not uncommon at all, look at Jeremy Meeks.

Also, your example is shit, Miroslav Cech would have 3-400 matches within the first 24 hours of making a tinder as opposed to some cuck programmer with company stock worth $400M. No one would pay attention to the latter after he comes out of the lambo.

Just read up on the Ladder Theory

laddertheory.com/

Ive had sex with 368 women. Im 28 and on welfare

1. Looks.
2. Money
3. Power/Influence
4. Popularity/Fame

If you got nothing of these 4. You are deplorable.

Attached: ngv.jpg (805x412, 39K)

Face applies even more to women than men. Ugly women have it worse

And just look at your ID.

Money , status, looks. If you don't have any of those then hope you're smart enough to make her laugh but you'll still have to settle for a roastie.

I was lucky enough to meet a girl at 17 who was also 17 and she was a virgin. I had lost virginity at 14 and only had 4 sexual partners before her but 12 years later we're still together. I'm sure most people don't know what to look for in a partner at that age so maybe I just got lucky but chances are if you didn't find someone early, you're settling for a roastie.

If they make a good parent

Looks. Sorry.

Jeg er norsk

Kek, well memed burger. Just bee urself guys

Maybe would bang the one from the left, they would all want to bang me, as always.

Attached: portugal-1gonçaloteixeir.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Hvem er vel ikke det.

I'd say courage. Even a rather plain lookinh guy can get a good girl if he's confident and can say a few jokes.

This. If you have no attributes, virtues, or anything to show that you're a capable, independent, mature, self-sufficient adult then of course you're going to start blaming things you can't change such as looks and dick size. If you really want something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.

Attached: 1523048490787.png (569x569, 269K)

Most important is be funny IMO. Look at the wives of professional comedians, most are 10s desu

If you're ugly, you need money. If you're pretty, the world is offered up on a silver platter for you. Good genes>wealth. Nature always trumps a social construct like wealth.

Judging from the picture I'm honestly not too sure ...

nothing? Get to know someone, feelings and sexuality is a lot deeper than superficial things like money, looks. I mean thats all part of it, but it comes down to how you carry yourself, how compatible you are with someone on a deeper level.

this

>tfw janni is the cutest in any room

Looks get their attention, personality/confidence/voice keeps it and then of course you need enough money to have fun with. Lifestyle is actually more important than how much cash you have since women don't understand money. Of course sometimes that comes hand in hand.

Attached: cc671570c2e014e616efe217ff54abd8468e0522e5e65ff84c6fee19d5725330-pol.jpg (716x476, 226K)

dude jeremy is loaded now and has money to back his face thus increasing his social status.

Attached: 635193100.jpg (684x1024, 319K)

every single girl there is ugly. even with makeup.

If I have to choose between the 2, fundamentally, looks. A physically attractive man has primal, biological value to women that no money can substitute. A woman with a rich but not attractive husband can cuckold him with a physically attractive man who makes $35,000 a year and have her rich husband raise the attractive man's babies while his own bloodline dies. The inverse is not the case.

Don't be racist against those fine Aryan specimens, Muhammad.

is sweden the land of giant foreheads?

Yep. Money will buy a decent gold-digger. Trained charisma will attract a decent attention whore. Good genes is the only way you'll actually be loved by a woman.

Women: looks
Men: it’s not that simple, it depends on WHAT you do for a living, not how much you make. Ex. an office manager who makes $15 an hour has higher SMV than a garbage man who makes $30

Tinder is not a reasonable study, because it very purposefully eliminates or mitigates any attracting factor besides looks.

That’s not how women actually m8 in a normal interpersonal social setting.

Lol okay

As if anyone would actually keep an accurate count that high, I started losing count after 20

>looks is the top

Honestly you must be a teenager to think this is remotely true

His pregnant gf is a billionaire. She is with him because he is handsome and NT and BBC, not carl from Stanford.

Thats a good perspective to have

>Lol where?
There are anecdotal evidence that it might be true, but I am not convinced of it as a hard and fast trend, currently.

Attached: Radek+Stepanek+Nicole+Vaidisova+Open+Player+jFglRhePcAel.jpg (435x594, 64K)

You would be amazed at the women I had in my un-airconditioned hovel.

looks

i think it was heartiste who did the calculations- it takes something like 100,000 dollars to go up one point in attractiveness

Depends on where you are. It's not a linear thing. A very poor, very ugly man benefits more from money. An upper-middle class ugly man benefits more from looks.

Just because you think you look like a swamp donkey doesn't mean women agree with you. There's a reason why women were going to your stabbin' cabin and if it wasn't wealth, it was either because you knew what to say or you look like Bradley Cooper.

No it’s not you are just not considering some other factor outside of looks which is easily compensated by other things to women.

I’m not saying it’s impossibek but it’s not an dnever will be common because that’s not how female sexuality works

There is equal amount of ugly women and ugly men.
The problem is that women gravitate toward 1%, even if they are ugly as fuck.

I'd put confidence over appearance if youre not physically deformed. Ive seen ugly dudes pull hot chicks so often by just "being themselves"

>Tinder is not a reasonable study, because it very purposefully eliminates or mitigates any attracting factor besides looks.
>That’s not how women actually m8 in a normal interpersonal social setting.

Look at the most physically attractive women. Who do they mate with for the most part? Hemsworth, Evans, Franco, etc. Looks and status (those chicks usually have an equal net worth or even bigger than their spouse like Gisele and Tom Brady, she wealth mogs him by a factor of 2).

Looks + status > money + whatever

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDED BOOMER PIECE OF SHIT
>1 post by this kike loving faggot OP.
QUIT POSTING TO THE SHILL THREADS YOU NO BRAINED MONKEY NIGGERS!

Exactly. You won't see J-Law dating Dan Akroyd.

Tell us how you really feel.

In terms of LMS, of course, of course.

this post made me laugh out loud

Money. You can buy looks with it.

Well if you want to pull women of that tier you have to have clean clothes, clean teeth, well kept hair (extra points if it looks good) - after that, you're in the running.

extra points if you have a hobbies and passions that are interesting, those points automatically double if you can converse properly.

Tl;dr do the SIG stuff and you'll meet hot women

if all of that is too hard then rent a good hooker.

Attached: 1523454238994.png (576x864, 710K)

>be yourself

no ugly guys pick up hot girls unless they are rich

>no ugly guys pick up hot girls unless they are rich
Literally go outside

Money matters if you don't have it. Women like that want a rich man who has status and looks. The rich part is just a prereq at that level, not the main thing. Basically you have to make the same amount or more money at one point and have the social status go with it. Also you need to make your woman filled fulfilled with life.

IT'S YOUR PERSONALITY AND INNER TRAITS.

YOU CAN BE HANDSOME, AND BE AN AUTIST, AND WOMEN WILL TAKE THE "COOL BLACK PARTY GUY" EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
ALL OF YOU FUCKING RETARDS THINKING MONEY WILL DO ANYTHING, ARE KIDDING YOURSELVES. WOMEN HAVE MONEY NOW. THEY OUTEARN MEN. THEY DON'T NEED YOU.

IT'S ABOUT 85% YOUR "IDENTITY" OR PERSONALITY AND LIFE STATUS. 5/10 LOOKS WITH AMAZING LIFE AND SOCIAL LIFE, AND PERSONALITY WILL ALWAYS BEAT 7/10 DOUCHEBAG WITH MONEY AND A LOSER ATTITUDE.

This. How do people not realize this?

If that dude’s hairline gets any higher, he’ll have a career as a space elevator.

>Sexual Market Value
cringe

Attached: 1524233812693.jpg (623x623, 47K)

real life is not netflix

ugly gets you ignored, I ignore ugly girls just as you do.

There are extremely attractive women dating ugly old men all the time you don’t hear about it because they aren’t celebrities

The fact that you think female social standing and wealth has any bearing on male sexual attraction shows that you don’t know what you are on about

>There are extremely attractive women dating ugly old men all the time you don’t hear about it because they aren’t celebrities
Give one (1) example where money and/or status isn't involved.

Delusion. More important than money or looks. No sense of self doesn't hurt either.

Yes look at my posts my contention is looks are not the primary attractor some anons think it is because thy are 14

Money matters to some degree, that isn't my point. My point is that it doesn't matter nearly as much as looks and status, especially now when women can become engineers and make $120k themselves.

In the majority of cases yeah, but there are ugly guys who score hot women (possibly due to low self esteem) but I've seen it and if you havent you need to go outside

social ability

Give one example you illiterate hamburger. Give me one or I'll shove the confederate flag up your as and use you as a flag pole.

Of course there's ugly guys who score ugly women, women are teached to keep their legs open under certain circumstances.

you imbecile
ffs look it up