Attached: YE.jpg (901x1200, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyor_Cohen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_Entertainment
youtube.com/watch?v=ff0aHNMwGlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this why the chans were down?

who is he with in this photo

i dont think so. i tried posting it before but this shit is nuts.

The chans were down because based Q is dropping knowledge bombs.

Kanye dummy

guy in the middle is Lyor Cohen, CEO of 300 entertainment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyor_Cohen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_Entertainment

He looks like he's not there

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

fucking based

Attached: 1524689141517.jpg (655x1177, 146K)

this isnt good

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff0aHNMwGlA

D R A G O N
R
A
G
O
N R G

Jow Forums is officially dead from stage 4 ass cancer brought on by a dose of reddit, boomers and normie fags

jews.

cohen.
record label jigger. (jew nigger)
son of a rabbi.

No this was because of the r9k Armenian guy

I love people like him. A real American.

Rather have black guys like Kanye on our side than self hating white liberal cucks.

The internet is dead when normies use the internet anyway.

WE ArE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

BASED BLACK NIGGA

Now its time for us to weaponize the blacks

(((((((((((((((cohen))))))))))))))))))

BASED NIGGER!!!!! YAAAAASSSSSSS

>when retards are celebrating an erratic pompous asshole being on your side for now
dumb as shit, because inevitably hell go full drooling retard and pull another clint eastwood at the convention monologuing to an empty chair
my money is on the canadian incel retard causing them to comb r9k

Holy kek they're attacking him with this of all things because muh Russia

Attached: DbptYHUX0AEgVyW.jpg (901x1200, 122K)

OH NONONO

>Jow Forums cheers...
>a nigger and two kikes

looool

>cohen
fucking knew it

is middle guy epstein???

Everyone celebrating this is gay as fuck.

>XD now we have a Based black man that means we’re finally COOL! I love black dick!!!1

BASED
A
S
E
D
Holy fucking shit

the absolute mad nigger

Attached: 1517099390297.png (969x673, 290K)

THE GREAT AWAKENING
IS
COMING.

Attached: the great awakening.jpg (480x720, 80K)

now this is a picture that's going to break the internet

Kanye 2024, he already had president Kenya now it's Kanye's turn

read

>tfw when newfags don't know how evil the kike faggot Lyon Cohen is

TOPKEK

Attached: Good Goy.gif (640x360, 436K)

>he
*we

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-25_16-57-01.png (610x123, 21K)

no but it's time to chain up the niggers again

Niggers rapping about burning jews when?

Attached: 1518408728073.png (1280x720, 778K)

>le based nigger who says pseudo intellectual spiritual garbage that means nothing

Meme flags were a mistake and so are you.

the best part is how much it hurts the liberals. washington post has been writing two hit pieces a day full of liberal butthurt. comment sections are gold.
For some good trolling, go in those comment sections and tell dems that they treat blacks like slaves.

Attached: washpo kanye kvetching.png (1162x1556, 426K)

>tfw you didnt even bother to read this thread

lol

>performing monkey and his jewish handlers

JESUS FUCK KANYE!!!!!!
PLEASE STOP!!!!!!
EVERY LEFTIST WILL DIE OF HYPERNATREMIA IF YOU KEEP DROPPING THEM RED PILLS LIKE THAT!

i swear to fucking god, this timeline... Boy oh boy...
Oh... And congrats on signing your death warrant kanye. I'm sure (((they))) are already sitting around a table, eating gefillte fisch and plotting some freak accident that will (((tragically))) happen to you.
Godspeed, you glorious nigger, Godspeed
Too bad it has to be this way, once the ethnostate established, i would have made you my personal favorite house nigger...

Attached: 1523840525118.jpg (460x470, 50K)

redpill me on this kike Lyon

It's hilarious that there is no coverage yet on liberal MSM sites yet.

Is that Jewish guy doing the white power hand-sign?

BASED BLACK MAN PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

The internet died in 2010. Get over it already

your a mistake reddit spacing faggot, kys

Based black cock.

reminder that Jow Forums is a board of peace and was never stormfront 2.0
stormweenies hate shitstorms and luls and would rather spend their days defending the white race on an anonymous honeypot board

Attached: eric-schmidt-hillary-clinton-campaign.jpg (2400x1350, 353K)

The basest black man

Attached: lauflauf.jpg (450x500, 37K)

read

This is now becoming the sort of thing where liberals are going so far up their own ass average nogs are going to get annoyed.
Alliances are very important for winning battles and we need to be politically expedient, this is the biggest crack in the democrat armor, and the greater social perception, since Trump himself.

Attached: terminator.jpg (3000x1993, 667K)

blacks gon be free

NIGGERS, JEWS

BAD NEWS

Those kikes are turning on the left now that they are sinking. Kanye has been compromised.

if blacks vote republican them dems are fucked

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1524689117690.jpg (746x934, 134K)

They really fucking do though

>Muttlogic

>pol is dead
>says the newfag who came during the election

wait what happened?

Checked.
...and Michael Cohen is Trump's lawyer. You didn't think the long road against Zog would be without its share of Cohens, did you?

Attached: kanye redpills on (((liars))).png (1142x374, 566K)

fake pic

HE BOUGHT Jow Forums

its what they've been conditioned to do, don't be surprised.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Q & fbianon. The predictions are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of memetical physics most of the prophecies will go over a typical Jow Forumsack's head. There’s also fbianon's insider outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from spirit cooking literature, for instance. The boomers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these predictions, to realise that they’re not just based- they say something deep about KEK. As a consequence people who dislike Q & fbianon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the revelations in Q’s existential tripcode, which itself is a cryptic reference to Trump's american epic "The Art of the Deal". I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as fbianon's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Q & fbianon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 redpills of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Attached: 1523006018105.jpg (720x643, 53K)

So you're telling me this is all a ruse

With jews you lose

9.2 Million snowflakes is called a blizzard

>taking a photo with 2 leaders of the alt right
>fascist hand sign

What's happening? I don't like this at all.

All it would take is like a quarter of his hipster fan base to get red pilled to win every election for the next decade.

LOL YES

burn the trumpettes from the inside

true, it destroys liberal rhetoric. i encourage polacks to go to comment sections and inflame dems. ask them what dems have done for blacks and post lbj quotes about niggers. tell dems they run a political plantation and whip nigs like kanye who step off.
its a prime opportunity to divide blacks and dems, especially after the whole starbucks thing.

I never wanted an ethnostate until idiots like you told me I couldn't have one.

>Here's why.

actually he gained like an extra 300k

Attached: 0009192.png (934x293, 31K)

Crazy timeline

Attached: 31218636_1788729784503203_2403844172814483456_o.jpg (2000x2000, 157K)

>whining
>newfag
Here's a (you). Spend it wisely.

Attached: getkekd.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

Fucking Christ, his whole twitter feed.

The MKultra slider just got increased to MAX OUTPUT

Attached: 640d03e9c633fd0cdf34ae24c42f71ce33138266e12bb42e6dea33ff5b540d93.jpg (540x540, 65K)

hahaha. nogs are exploding

Attached: 1505765959886.jpg (2550x3300, 1.72M)

>Following 1

qt af

THE TEXTS BETWEEN STROZK AND PAGE HAVE JUST DROPPED ALONG WITH NEW CLINTON EMAILS.

KANYE IS A DEEP STATE PAWN
>KANYE IS A DEEP STATE PAWN

HIS TWEETS WERE ONLY TO COVER UP THE RELEASED TEXTS. DON'T LET KANYE GET AWAY WITH THIS. IGNORE KANYE SLIDE THREADS. REPORT KANYE SLIDE THREADS.

THIS IS ALSO WHY THE CHANS HAVE BEEN DOWN. SO WE COULD NOT COORDINATE AND OUT THEM. THIS IS ALL A DISTRACTION.

I dont get it. Why is it good he posts that pic with those guys? Its all about the hat?

when the deny it, tell ask them why they think they know what is best for blacks

No. Your strategy will lose you the war after one move. There's a contingent of Jews who hate International Jewry. Those who are willing to be heard and disavow Zog are the secret to bringing a great course correction and being able to talk about world power, where the false label "antisemitic" begins to carry no meaning.

Attached: fischer vs jews communism bolshevism.jpg (640x301, 62K)

q predicted this

check'd

Attached: unnamed (1)_1521997616790.png (300x300, 196K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Q & fbianon. The predictions are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of memetical physics most of the prophecies will go over a typical Jow Forumsack's head. There’s also fbianon's insider outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from spirit cooking literature, for instance. The boomers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these predictions, to realise that they’re not just based- they say something deep about KEK. As a consequence people who dislike Q & fbianon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the revelations in Q’s existential tripcode, which itself is a cryptic reference to Trump's american epic "The Art of the Deal". I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as fbianon's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Q & fbianon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 redpills of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

/our/nigger
Shall we use him to organize loyalist SS squads to retake the American Southwest?

people are still falling for the ok sign meme

Attached: IMG_1822.jpg (750x741, 100K)

The internet died with smartphones. Which is ironic since I'm shitposting from a tablet with my desktop shut down just four feet away.

> Kayne vs Oprah in the 2024 election
lmao

i'm not on the whole "le based nigger man xD" train but this could have potential. This is either one of two things. 1. it's just Kanye just doing this as a publicity stunt or 2. he's actually on the Trump train. if this is #2 this has potential because Kanye is a big figure that most people know (yeah i know that's the absolute state of this country) and it can red pill people. why not use Kike tactics against Kikes and make useful idiots against Kikes? i'm a bit tired so that last part might not make sense

>CNN: KANYE IS PUTIN AGENT
CNN: KANYE IS PUTIN AGENT
>CNN: KANYE IS PUTIN AGENT
CNN: KANYE IS PUTIN AGENT

Comfy tablet shitposting is best shitposting