Attached: 765339864.jpg (780x679, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aMH4kUgkoRM
youtube.com/watch?v=Izb459vJ-8Q
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got stuck at a trade show because they shut down the airports. f'n sucked. airports have just gotten worse since then. but it's all for show.

I was about 6 years old when it happened and I heard the news from my father after he picked me up from school. I remember my mother crying and my father getting drunk while cursing at the television while watching the news. Pre 9/11 seemed brighter to say the least.

It was really confusing. I remember thinking it was the start of another Pearl Harbor and there would be more attacks all over the place. Everyone could kind of sense a lot more people were going to die before anything got better though.

Mass hysteria, mass stock falls, a lot of confusion. Fear, sadness, etc. The day of there was zero communication over phones due to the sheer amount of calls attempting to get through. My aunt missed work and got her shift taken by someone who died. Thank god for dead batteries in the alarm clock.

Lots of SUV's with the little flag stickers, sometimes you see a pick up truck with anti-muslim or bin Laden stuff written on it, generally a feeling of uncertainty and despair among folks, businesses really starting to cut corners, etc.

They can blame the Muslims or government or media or what have you, but the real blood is on the hands of each American who has not thoroughly researched the events of that day and redpilled everyone in their circle of influence.

It is not the job of fox News or NBC or CNN or whatever. It is the duty of the American people to remain forever vigilant and keep the government in check. Obviously, the people have failed in their sacred duty.

Sad!

It was a big deal, but I was never worried. I was 11 when it happened. School was effectively "canceled" the rest of the day. First period in middle school was pretty normal, but second period on was just us all watching the news in the classroom all day. Social studies teacher was a veteran, he went out and bought hundreds of little American flags and had his students hand them to every single student in school. Didn't know who it was for a while, figured out by the time I got on the bus to go home that it was either Iraq or Afghanistan, I assumed at the time that we were attacked by the actual country. Went home and watched the news some more.
School went on as normal the next day, there was a moment of silence thing in the morning and that same social studies teacher veteran changed all of his lessons to focus on the middle east for the rest of the school year pretty much.

I was in third grade but I remember my parents telling me to not watch the news. Naturally I watched the news, and, being the Autist that I was, thought that the 911 footage was some new type of special effects cgi type shit. Not sure how long it took for me to understand it was a real thing that happened.

youtu.be/aMH4kUgkoRM

Attached: atom.jpg (660x440, 116K)

Also, a month later or so, whenever the shitty song was made, the whole school walked out to the courtyard singing as "God Bless the USA". Was really gay honestly, but they actually got jets to fly over the school as it ended. Would have been pretty heartfelt if we just did the national anthem.

>song was made
Popularized I mean

It was some bullshit. But 16 years later we finally found out it was the Jews. So now we can think of retaliation.

People were genuinely nice to each other no matter what, but it only lasted around 2-3 months after it happened.

>but it's all for show.
this
tsa ''''improved security'''' didn't do shit,
all they needed to do was lock the door to the cockpit, boom problem solved
CIA has been able to bamboozle tsa multiple times since the event, they're an absolute waste of government funds

g

they sneak fake bombs past TSA at major airports on a fairly regular basis

Full of hysterical people who pretended to be ultrapatriotic islamophobes until 2004 when they went back to burning flags, fucking Ahmeds, and trying to ban guns without repealing that "obsolete piece of paper" called the Second Amendment. Not everyone was like that, but you can tell them apart by asking why we invaded Iraq. The ones who say 9/11 were the ones who bought an American fag for the first and last time in their life on 9/12/2001, voted Republican for the first and last time in their life in the 2002 midterm, and bought a yellow ribbon bumper sticker for the first and last time in their life in 2003.

I'm not bitter.

Attached: 1519777802985.png (500x491, 302K)

it was a nice atmosphere for a time.

it's sad there are some of you on here now that were born post-9/11 and have no idea how good it was prior to it.

Temporarily united before the great divide. Every time I remember this video it makes me sad that everything's gone to shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=Izb459vJ-8Q

You couldn't even sing it now since the song has "God" in it.

I was working at a cafe at the time and everyone stopped eating and working. Employee's and customers just sat/stood there and watch in disbelief.

2000 casualties and a building demolishioned.

I was at a dying software company in Emeryville (9/11 occurred during the dotcom bust). We went on the roof of the parking garage that has a view of SF, the Golden Gate, Marin, etc. There wasn't a plane in the sky. It was actually kind of beautiful. The next few weeks were celebrities making it about themselves, including SNL, Lettermen, etc.

Attached: 1524392261484.jpg (640x612, 55K)

I was 13 and literally didnt give a single fuck

Me either, they get propagandize and their feelings manipulated by theatrics and media

I was 6 during 9/11 and literally didn't even know it happened until I was like 13. My parents never gave enough of a fuck to tell me about it and neither did everyone in my social circle at the time.

The most american america where americans were pro america. Not joking

this.

And it lasted exactly 4 years. Friends fans are more sincere than 90% of the post-9/11 patriots. It was just a fad for them, barely remembered.

Based totalitarianism

Really quiet

No one had any reliable information and most people, if you talked to them, were a little scared and sad, but not thing to show it.

I was only a year old, for as far as I can remember we’ve had troops in the Middle East, and terrorist attacks are common

Honestly, as a kid living in the NY metro area, 9/11 was something strange and kind of wonderful. On the day of, the admin of the middle school I was in tried to keep it hush-hush, until my history teacher (ourguy if there ever was one) said something along the lines of "every generation experiences a day that changes history. A day that everyone remembers where they were, what they were doing when they heard the news. My generation's day was the day (((they))) shot JFK. Today is that day for yours. Two planes have just been flown into the World Trade Center..." What followed was, from that class, a wave of rumors and then admission from the teaching staff. A lot of the kids had parents who worked down in the city. My father worked in the financial district, right outside of the WTC. A lot of people were freaked out and upset - but our community kind of pulled together, and sort of existed for each-other. My best friend called me, told me that his father had died down in the city, and then a big 'JK LOL." Within the day, everyone knew who had lost someone, and there was a sort of great, collective empathy going around. Humvees and trucks from west point were all up and down the highway - and there was something very special about it. Even to a tweenage cynic. And then Dubya with his big faggot face shows up on TV saying something about attacking nations who harbor terrorists and it's all like, daaamn. The next day, watching bombs over Baghdad, The feeling of unity and reflectiveness was gone. I realized we had all slipped into this nightmare-hellscape timeline, and, welp - here I am posting on Jow Forums! Everything worked out GREAT.

>What was America like right after 9/11?
lower NYC smelled like barbecued human flesh

Attached: 1523136140383.jpg (300x562, 11K)

also do forget some black guy went and unleashed wasp spray on tsa guards (with guns) and they ran away hiding behind counters

You could practically shit on Muslims and get called a patriot
Closest thing to a race war we ever got

>The next day, watching bombs over Baghdad
user, pls.

Attached: 1523461990477.gif (500x301, 449K)

Your aunt's life was saved by dead batteries.

Dead fucking batteries.

Let that sink in my dude.

America was cringy af in the aftermath.
Everyone affecting a super serious demeanour
as a current of self-righteous indignation pulsating through the country coz the MSM had everyone trained like Pavelovian dogs.
This apparently gave us the right to mass murder people all over the world. The media even being so audacious as to claim that Saddam had WMDs, and it was time for a big war.
If you disagreed you became a raving social pariah lunatic. Believe me I know, I will never forget.
Killing Iraqi children was our patriotic duty.
This was at a time before youtube, social media, and the alt-right.
Cuckservtardism was the closest you could get to our position, and on the contrary Noam Chomsky was considered seriously radical.
How times have changed.
This was the atmosphere out of which Chris Kyle style patriotardism was cultivated:
> fuck you say bout 'murica son!!??
This is the closest I have ever seen this country move to 1984, since then we've become more Brave New World. And I must admit, I prefer the latter, as degenerate as it is, to the chink-like forced moral conformity of post-9/11 murica.

It's been said before. Heightened patriotism, then simmer down come a couple years later. I remember being pissed off as a kid cause many school trips were canceled because of it.

I've never fully come to terms with living in society since the day I saw all of the adults around me lose their minds.

As a misanthropic New York NEET, I found the apocalyptic chaos to be extremely comfy.

Attached: 1507936081354.png (638x551, 609K)

As I said, cringy af.
The only time I have seen white Americans act like fucking jews on a mass scale.
9/11 became muh holocaust,
And we were going to extract our reparations in the form of Afghan and Iraqi blood, and don't you dare question it you anti-American (our version of muh anti-Semitism)
Back then as the bombed the fuck out of both countries and our sanctions had killed 500,000 Iraqi children, Americans asked "why do they hate us?"
And today as the savage hordes of Islamic rape monkeys ravage Europe and the West, we still ask that same stupid question.
In short, we willingly became the jew's little bitch, and this is our payday.
I fucking hate those Islamic savages as much as anyone, but it might help to consider, rationally, what sort of grievances are motivating, or partly motivating, their hatred of us.
You don't get to do that when you're a Chris Kyle style patriotarded goy.

There was a little but of hysterical fear but for the most part just sadness and awe like any other major tragedy, such as an earthquake.

after? Well aside from every plane in the country being grounded, it seemed that for a short time politics were put aside and everyone came together. That lasted like a week.

>The most american america where americans were pro america. Not joking
Ever notice that's around when they started reprimanding and shaming us for being patriotic, for loving our own country?

Muh UNITED WE STAND

Attached: 1505171453093.jpg (480x360, 48K)

RIGHT NOW as you sit here and LURK, shill or provide redpills; there is a shadow war going on.
>20090 sealed inditements and growing
>low tier turpin family trafficking rings
>now moving to midtier allison mack slave children rings
>soon the high level podesta's and pizzapeddlers

The good guys are setting up the final stages now!!!
Will you be prepared? Will your family be ready?? When the news lies and says there is a coup???
>prepare your minds and hearts
This IS SPIRITUAL!!! it is a cosmic war between good and evil!!!
Remember religion is mans attempt to connect with GOD
>you want a relationship with God like Mr Terry Davis
Weather you are a believer or NOT .... THEY BELIEVE AND THEY FIGHT GOOD.... THEY WORSHIP DEMONS AND EAT CHILDREN
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>red pilled allison mack sex cult Quick Rundown

This channel is OURGuy!!!
>not monotized , no donations allowed
>non jew non chink
>all tradition and deep philosophical redpills
This is the place, when he had 100 subs THEY ALMOST SHUT HIM DOWN for parkland shooting exposing the Beast system involved...

Help spread the message, help destroy the AI worshiping Science Control freaks and help expose the pedo-satanist system!!!!

>again prepare your families the happening is upon us

So be aware
>pedos being exposed, look out JAYZ
>look out spiel(BERG) look out women of THE VIEW

>WATCH OUT ELLEN DEGENERATE PEDO

Mass establishment systems being taken out as you read this

>a massive inner shadow war between agencies and inside our gov

One group will detain you and another will set you free ALA ZAQ infowars boy.

Good WILL defeat evil
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
>YouTube worships AI satan and Google is the enabler

youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
>Syria SMASH TV!!! spiritual warfare

>after 9/11
Jews reigned supreme
Cause they did it

The biggest thing in the news was shark attacks and congressman Gary Condit fucking some Jewess intern just before she was killed in Rock Creek Park. Actually 9/11 was a blessing for Condit.