A consideration for any future shutdowns

Today marked the second time in as many weeks that the board was frozen for an unknown reason. this thread is for the evaluation as the reasons behind such a shut down and the discussion of what we will do should it happen again.

To start off:
do we genuinly think that it was in relation to the toronto incident? it seems to me sketchy at best that we were frozen for that reason but i'm at a loss fo a better reason aside from generic (((tricks)))

Attached: 1522961390904.jpg (429x571, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2018/04/25/massive-ddos-attack-service-webstresser-org-taken-down/#2aedd0b72e3c
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-reveal-classified-docs-clinton-foundation-connections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Toronto? lolno
All sorts of people die and Jow Forums frequently roots for them for the high score. Probably something different.

Maybe a stretch, but I saw bunch of Pizzagate stuff this morning, like tons of it, with photos, emails, and other shit right before the site went down.

that's what I'm assuming as well. The question is what is the reason that we were temporarily shut down. I heard somewhere that part of cloudflare was down but was never able to get any confirmation.

Also, the response from Jow Forums was really weak. I would have expected a stronger spergout. Did the downtime just not exceed Jow Forums's patience?

I missed that. Could be a part of it though. Do you have the OP post number by chance?

Sadly I do not, ill try to find it tho.

Remember. This is a containment board. Not on Jow Forums, but to those who like to have all the contained on one board. And the server cost? Yes, it's paid by them.

*opposition contained

>trips of truth
this is a reasonable point.
what would they gain by bringing the server down for a few hours? Despite the massive aspiestorm it could theoretically have just been maintenance, but there is no proof of that either.
Its just a shitshow really

Forensic imaging comes from the true server, this is what it would have been like if the Hilary emails had been illegal.
Expect this to happen more though.
Acting like a retard still means you did retard things

it because of the Starbucks coupons.

t. FBI

All I learned was that 8gag is fucking horrible and I really hope we have better backups than that.

soros pays,

forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2018/04/25/massive-ddos-attack-service-webstresser-org-taken-down/#2aedd0b72e3c

webstresser delivers. Delivered, I mean.

That wouldnt work on cloudflare though.
Besides, Soros could just buy the site, the isp, and the land if he wanted us gone

Of course its because of the toronto attack you fucking retards. Do you have a functioning brain at any capacity? The toronto attack happened two days ago, the board has been frozen TWICE since then, the first time being A COUPLE OF HOURS after the bullshit Jow Forums facebook post surfaced. Holy fuck sometimes I realize im surrounded by complete fucking morons on here

Perhaps an oldfag can recount tales of DDoS attacks of Jow Forums past. How common were they and who perpetrated them?

This wasnt a ddos retard

This. If anything Toronto was just a massive distraction ops for something else.

it was because of pizzagate

>mfw theres cucks in here that think its because of canada, a non-relevant country

everyone already forgotten about it here.

Attached: old jewish man.jpg (500x492, 36K)

why don't we have official explanation by HIROMOOT?!
why the fuck is there a Jow Forums twitter acc being silent

this needs to be addressed

MODS ANSWER US

Attached: [014861].jpg (250x250, 12K)

It's because the Golden State Killer aka the Original Night Stalker has been posting on /tv/ you mongs.

who is doing it and why?
and why isnt it ddos?

They released more Clinton emails. They shut it down so we couldn't coordinate while they crafted the narrative. By they I mean kikes

Attached: 1523381375554.png (906x799, 604K)

I'm willing to buy that the Toronto investigation was the initial cause, but that still doesn't explain the why. What was gained by bringing down the server if it was part of an investigation?
How was it brought down?
What are we going to do about it?
all questions that need answering but no one knows where to start.

these?
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-reveal-classified-docs-clinton-foundation-connections/
we do need more people on this, but surely they would have known that we would jump on it as soon as the servers were back up.

A number of server-less communication platforms exist any of which can be used in the event of shutdown.

true. but assuming that the majority of the board knows how to use them given the current demographics is a bit hazardous.
then again, newfags would be gone, so maybe not.