Freedom to kick you out for wearing an offensive hat

Freedom to kick you out for wearing an offensive hat.

Attached: ffdkfasjfa333.png (810x786, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Saggy-Pants-Law-Unconstitutional.html
nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess that overthrows Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States, Brown v Board of Eduction and others.

So I can freely throw niggers out from my store and have "NO NIGGERS, NO JEWS, NO DOGS" signs outside?

You can't even throw a nigger out for loitering without drawing the ire of anti-racists. What do you think?

Leftists don't need to follow the law because Right is on Their Side

K cool so bars can also throw out trannies and fags

are we back

this is fine
people can choose who they associate whith. more business for the other bars.

Bake the cake, goyim. No, goyim, you can't go in the bakery.

Attached: 1517516605480.png (451x619, 429K)

Send a nigger in wearing one

>You have to bake a gay cake.
>But this is a problem.
And people fucking wonder if there is an agenda.

but throwing out niggers who commit a crime is not?

This won’t hold up but if it does I’m going to be salty as fuck. Every day I get up and have faggots and niggers come into my parents store and I just want them to leave. They steal, they smell, or they just gay up the place. I bet I could get away with it being a poo.

This

We're basically slaves to ZOG.

Chances are if you put a no Jews sign outside your store your land is gonna get eminent domained

It's like they WANT Nazis to come back.

Came here to laugh at yall again, aint nobody want yall white trump supporter anywhere stay in ur lanes or get fucked.

I don't think political status is a protected group under federal law. Individual states could provide that protection though. That's why this guy can get the boot but you can't throw someone out for their race, sex, etc.

>but you must bake cakes for gays

You could wear a MAGA hat and they'll probably leave.

lol, their heads will explode

Good. Let this be a precedent then for throwing out people that have "Black Lives Matter" on their clothing, or a rainbow flag, etc. etc. Let this apply to bakeries and every private business.

Attached: 1518487929945.gif (260x183, 691K)

this, or some other oppression olympics champion

^^^
Anybody here able to translate spook?

That's different and racist, though.

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Saggy-Pants-Law-Unconstitutional.html

I think if some landlord got the idea to not rent to Democrats it would be shut down really quick.

who needs to switch lanes when all your friends are switching into ours?

Attached: maga.png (281x380, 213K)

Some people are more equal than others though.
Just tired of people whining about fags' cake, but never having follow up when a Muslim bakery did the same thing. No shit it's not going to get national attention when you only have a video of it happening and don't take it to court.

It should. All business owners have the right to refuse service to anyone.

Attached: 1518269541801.jpg (674x1024, 99K)

And if right wing people go to bars like this to protest the shit out of them, the media will call them Nazis and lefties will show up in way bigger numbers the next time. Its fucked.

>gay bar
No thanks

Attached: leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif (320x240, 473K)

Freedom of expression, you pseudo libertarian dunces

Not according to the commerce clause according to the Supreme Court (they're wrong of course, but that's what happens when Democrats get to pick justices).

White supremacists btfo

>No Obama voters.

Race, religion and sexual orientation are protected under law from discrimination, political views are not

I'm okay with this if they are okay with people being allowed to refuse service to gays.

You can throw someone out for anything.thatnisnt a protected class.
Dress codes are often used to get negros out

businesses should be allowed to serve who they want and if you believe otherwise you're not on our side

>(((judge)))
take this to the supreme court

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Kanye

They should be allowed to kick out drumpf supporters but they also should be allowed to kick out sodomites

Attached: ACEFD7C1-5077-4E89-BB74-9996A235F1D3.jpg (475x395, 68K)

>throw someone out for #blacklivesmatter shirt
all of a sudden it's about discrimination of a protected class and not politics

Well, some bars don't wanna deal with politicals agendas and the bullshit they could bring might not be worth the extra income. Same happens around here, nothing wrong with that as long as it's equal for all parties/agendas.

My political and religous views say I shouldn't serve homos though

Except that when a baker refuses to make a wedding cake for a gay couple, that's illegal. This is one of those policies that Lefties want to be able to use, while simultaneously condemning right-wingers for doing the exact same thing.

When is politics a protected group like fags?

It is protected in DC and California at least.

drumpf supporters aren't a protected class like minorities or gays you retard.

Attached: tremendousbigbrain.png (800x800, 84K)

BASED SWEDE

Attached: IMG_1251.png (1334x750, 1.18M)

gonna go out on a limb here and guess the judge lives in california.
this directly violates our 14th amendment rights
>b-b-but the 14th amendment was made to protect niggers
tough shit lib fuck

>bars are allowed to discriminate against trump supporters
>christian bakeries are forced to make cakes for homosexuals

Attached: image.gif (512x381, 3.51M)

Political discrimination is illegal in California.

Don't they have 'indirect discrimination' laws in the USA?

If you had a law, for example, that said that people over 6" tall paid more in the bar, that would be applied to everyone, but would disproportionately effect men, therefore it would be indirect unlawful discrimination.

Given that Trump supporters are overwhelmingly white, this would appear to be de facto discrimination against white people on grounds of race.

Attached: liesyouareanadzi.png (1130x840, 184K)

They actually don't, have you been living under a rock?

It's legal to discriminate against men in auto insurance but not women in medical insurance.

Probably the bar has a no gang/crew colors rule and the MAGA hat could be an extension of that.

all liberals deserve to be lined up and shot.

>It's legal to discriminate against men in auto insurance but not women in medical insurance.

Has it ever been challenged? I believe that this is now unlawful in the UK.

>Probably the bar has a no gang/crew colors rule and the MAGA hat could be an extension of that.

If they had a complete ban on all political attire, it might fly, but under no circumstances could a hat associated with the President of the USA be said to be a form of 'gang colours' any more than your national flag could be.

I forget where I heard it, but this is an example of how it's okay to discriminate against Whites.

I'm pretty sure religion is a protected class, and the baker's religion wasn't protected in that instance.

Link?
>op is a faggot

Women used to have to pay more for health insurance but Obamacare changed that. Now all insurance plans have to cover female muh holes health tests, even those for men.

The auto thing has been upheld repeatedly. If the ERA had been passed back in 1980s, it probably would be illegal but the U.S. has laws that are blatantly discriminatory in favor of women.

This is a huge step forward. Let's take this to the Supreme Court and extend civil rights protections to political affiliation. We'll use it to DISMANTLE big tech and their censorious bullshit.

In the US, you can't discriminate based on gender, race, sexuality, religion and so on.
You can discriminate based on political affiliation.

I think you just defined the way in which niggers have tragedy the commons'd the death of our fucking country. It's a rotting carcass you proud, in denial fucks.

Female healthcare costs more in the US than in Thailand, and I'm talking relative to unisex healthcare. i.e. We treat our women worse than in Thailand.

Awesome, does that mean we can start throwing out niggers from bars as well?

Great. Now bars can do the same to anyone wearing a yarmulke

BLM is a political movement. How about just kicking people out if they support that?

All niggers are Democrats, so just kick them out for being that. :)

and bakers allowed to refuse service to fags and niggers.. :) how stupid are these "judges"?!

On a federal level.

Some states (California is one) and Washington DC protect political affiliation.

Basically federal laws are the minimum. State laws can protect more classes but not less.

Thus (as of right now), in Mississippi the bakery can tell the faggots to go eat a fudge-cake since sexual orientation isn't a protected class in Mississippi. Although the Supreme Court will likely overrule that once it gets challenged and make faggotry a protected class on a federal level.

Freedom of speech except for intolerance towards Trump, that's just wrong

Good. Roasties deserve it.

Attached: 1524481802382.jpg (400x397, 33K)

>A bar in Greenwich Village
No fucking surprise there, this idiot should have known that.

You're a Marxist I disagree with your political views get the fuck out of my store.

LOL at all these people arguing being a Trump supporter is the same as being black or gay.

Can I get arrested for walking down the street and calling someone a faggot?

Ikr. One is being a retarded disease carrying piece of filth, and the other is being a Trump supporter.

If it's legal to ban people for having politics you don't like, I'll just ban you for any reason I want and then blame your politics.

Unless you get in a fight, the worst would be that a cop might write a citation for breach of the peace unless you targeted it at a minor. Then whooboi it could be upgraded to assault on a minor or something like that.

>can't refuse to bake a cake for obnoxious faggots
>can't ask loitering and disruptive niggers to leave a coffee shop
>but it's okay to kick someone out because of text on a hat
In the near future we'll be applying the hat rule to Jews.

Attached: 1510278544569.png (500x557, 59K)

Just say the niggers were throwing gang signs or wearing colors. That's generally how most businesses get rid of them, and once they threaten to call the cops the niggers get put of there since 99 times outa 100 they will have outstanding warrants.

Considering this is right after the Starbucks scandal...
Dual standards much ?!

Thanks, I had this idea that I just could just jump off the plane at JFK, run over the tarmac calling everyone a faggot, call the TSA dude a filthy kike, and then stroll out calling everyone I see a nigger, and not be arrested for it.

Coulda been sorta embarrassing for me.

Attached: 3-Planet-of-the-Apes.jpg (541x245, 20K)

>Thailand
>women

Attached: 1500818340361.gif (350x193, 1.58M)

Women visit doctors more often than men. Explain to me why they shouldn't pay more.

>bake the cake for me and let me eat it too.

Or we could go back to a time before legalism where there were few laws and much justice. If I own a store and I tell some nigger to buy something or GTFO several times and they don't comply, I should be allowed to shoot them, drag their bodies out back, mop up, and go about my day.

The only people who don't want this Wild West style of law enforcement are the niggers who would get shot, or the Jew lawyers who would be out of a job due to a lack of bureaucracy and court room bullshit.

Attached: 1514021404518.jpg (720x960, 54K)

In an ideal world, because they treat their men well and we treat them well in return.

Attached: first blood.jpg (405x296, 27K)

>half the voters were trump voters
>being so delusional thinking everyone is on the left
>giving into the loud minority
>allowing politics to poz your business to death after you trickle down the acceptable behavior deathtrap

rip to many bars if they follow through, this is a good thing in my eyes as it unifies trump supporters and kills off bar owners who favor appeasing politics instead of tending to his business.

The ECJ ruled that allowing females to pay less for insurance was incompatible with the principle of unisex pricing included in EU gender equality legislation' and thus the EU introduced rules against it for member states. It might well be back in 2 years here.

I agree with this, if only it would apply to everybody.

you can google the headline I'm not giving away free page views to the nypost

link
nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/

My religion says being a homosexual is an abomination though.

This statement is false. How about you read the Constitution before commenting on American law?

What does it say about eating bacon?

But you better bake that cake!