Catholic General - /cg/

God bless you, Jow Forums. Come and discuss our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

>Overbin
pastebin.com/NVcvpAEP
Containing all further pastebin links.

>The Basics of Christianity,
pastebin.com/H06aCfNe
This one I highly recommend to people wanting to relearn the faith, learn of Catholicism, or simply learn Christianity better.

>The Papacy and Church Authority
pastebin.com/Gq0Rf4TL

>The Communion and Intercession of Saints
pastebin.com/ATQnpVfe

>Sacred Tradition and its Connection to Scripture
pastebin.com/LnCungNW

>The Problem of Evil and the Problem of Hell
pastebin.com/ZU01sygz

>Galileo, Giodano Bruno, and Wycliffe
pastebin.com/TXRv3hHG

>Why Mary is called "Queen of Heaven".
pastebin.com/n7Enk9aP

>The "Whore of Babylon"
pastebin.com/dQGrKhZu

>The Origin of the Hail Mary
pastebin.com/7ibTzYiD

>Scripture on Christian Unity
pastebin.com/ZFhcHLTC

>For the Community: Tales of Love
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

>For the Community: The Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK

Attached: 1503439970703.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MWWTbX1WaY
youtube.com/watch?v=8iVkak-aDqA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
youtu.be/BXMA4xOS5BY
youtu.be/d3ulCKj-4u4
youtu.be/zilCJZHN-jM
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/vfmi0v5vIGo
youtu.be/Qr_yDyhv0kc
youtu.be/WxTQivfsYNM
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
youtu.be/Q7zwcLLEOeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let us offer our prayers for Alfie Evans, who is being murdered by the UK judiciary.

You autists wont find any converts in this hell.

Attached: 1523176104544.jpg (720x458, 60K)

46 days without smoking weed, had a drug test today, prior to that only smoked once a month, short quantities and not really that potent. What do you think the test will come back as? I dont ever plan on smoking again

you stole my discord avatar asshole

Attached: 1518203048301.jpg (640x453, 36K)

>Unironically using alt right label
Kys Shlomo.

>catholicism

no
i choose to not follow the beast

Conversely some people have said this thread has helped them. If I can even get one person to consider following Christ, it is worth it.
I've never done drugs, so idk user. Well done on kicking the habit though!

I'm going to be very sad if I fail the test and there is no one to blame but myself. Trying to find ex pot smokers and see what their veredict is

Just came from adoration desu.

Attached: Heretics.png (1185x1029, 593K)

I was confirmed last year. I was raised Protestant Evangelical. I am courting a beautiful aryan trad catholic woman whom I love. I met her while attending mass during the early stages of my conversion. She is perfect and I want to marry her and make many white Catholic children.

Problem is, my mother hates everything about what I am doing and she constantly argues with me. I've been dating my gf for over a year and she hasn't even met her or her family. My mother is obsessed with Jesus, and not in a good way. It's like she is in a cult, she cannot talk about anything without bringing Jesus into it.

Example: We are talking about law enforcement and I mention how my training is going.

Her: "user, they might make you take freemason oaths and the whole system is corrupt! Are you sure this is what you want to do? Lots of satanists in the police. Are you asking God if this is what He wants for your life? I just want God's best for you."

Me: "....ok so how do I ask if this is God's will?"

Her: "First you have to leave the Catholic church, repent of it, and then pray and read the Bible."

It never ends. She has said she will not attend my wedding if it's in a Catholic Church, which it will be. I am trying to keep her in my life as I love her very much, but she is making it very hard.

Does anyone have any advice?
Can anyone relate to my problem?

Attached: a0061f889b37a30f2f9f8f89fcf751b6.jpg (736x591, 99K)

Checked.
From my limited knowledge of what is said in tv shows, doesn't it take like a month to leave your system fully?
/comfy/

God Bless OP, Bump.
youtube.com/watch?v=6MWWTbX1WaY

Yep, and it's been 46 days since the last time I took a few puffs, before that it was once a month. Local pharmacies dont sell drug trst kits around here and i have no money in my paypal to buy one on the net.

I'm sorry to hear that user. Pray for your mother.
I don't have any personal experience with this, unfortunately, but this video will hopefully have some advice for you
>youtube.com/watch?v=8iVkak-aDqA

God bless

What is the significance of a St.Benedicts Crucifix? Mother have pic related to me when I was a little boy. She told me the St.Benedicts Medallion was used during exorcisms and it’s good for keeping evil spirits away. Sounds like folly to me.

Attached: B1F4CFCC-67D7-4598-87CE-DABF488DADB7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

Being a good Catholic isn't easy but it looks like your struggle with your mother is cross to carry

Don't let your mother force you into breaking off your training, There are evil people everywhere, does she really think not going into the police will help you avoid them ?

The most evil people certainly arent in the police, it is way too altruistic and selfless of a job.

Just last night we were on the phone and she mocked the confessional, saying it was just a "dumb box" that Catholics think they need in order to talk to God. She then accused me of joining pope francis and being part of his degeneracy, and then told me that I'm a necromancer because I pray to "dead people." When I showed her 1 Timothy 2 and how Paul instructs us to make intercessions for all men, and how this doesn't stop when you reach heaven, she became angrier and started saying I'm an idolater and pray to statues etc.

I listened quietly and respectfully while she preached and lambasted me for 1.5 hours. This happens frequently. Almost every time we talk on the phone (I moved out a while ago because of this) she always argues about God.

I don't want to remove her from my life but I see little alternative.

Attached: Catholic Church Hates Jews.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

That sucks user, I'm fortunate enough to be a cradle catholic however my father's family is not catholic. The way I generally try to deal with it is never bring it up around them.
Also I have a friend whose mother was like yours when he converted. The way the hostility ended was that she talked to a pastor or priest (He was Lutherean too, however there literally too many proddie denominations to know each one of their clergy) and it seemed to fix the issue. Just tell her you worship the same god, and read the same bible as her and you've made your mind up after praying and the Catholic faith is the one true faith.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Attached: cf2ff12c0cbde7bbd804a26fe9494cc480e2ef73651c6d2a8e2c5b198a4e3d44.jpg (727x668, 172K)

That's what I try to tell her but she spends hours and hours at home watching youtube videos about conspiracy theories, demons, end times garbage, illuminati, etc so it's all she thinks about. She can't think realistically, or separate religion from secular issues. She used to be my mother and to have her own personality and life but the last few years I've seen her become more and more radicalized. All she talks about is Jesus now, it's literally the only thing she cares about. Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus.

My training is hard and I can't deal with this extra stress. I've humored her for over a year now.

Attached: 1100 Communist Priests Bella Dodd.jpg (504x784, 95K)

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-

Attached: 1520100652922.gif (500x350, 477K)

Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.
youtu.be/BXMA4xOS5BY

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
9:2
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-14/16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

Attached: A3F50CD5-6574-4B94-865D-AAE9A67631CB.jpg (254x489, 43K)

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11
3:5
21:7

If anyone has any additional input I will really appreciate it, and may God bless you

I'm ready.

The shitflinging begins NOW, everyone got their popcorn sorted?

Attached: 0tirn2qwr9p01.jpg (1280x768, 183K)

Plan Of Salvation

You're a sinner and deserve Hell.
Romans 3:23
Romans 6:23
Revelation 20:14-15
Revelation 21:8

God loves you and Jesus died to save you.
Romans 5:8
2 Corinthians 5:21
Luke 24:6-7

Salvation by faith alone.
John 3:16
Acts 16:30-31
Ephesians 2:8-9

Once saved, always saved.
Romans 6:23
John 3:36
John 5:24

Still should do works
Hebrews 12:6

Call upon the name of the Lord.
Romans 10:9-10

Attached: BF800530-92B3-4146-B133-F2FC080B4203.jpg (1024x864, 137K)

>That's what I try to tell her but she spends hours and hours at home watching youtube videos about conspiracy theories, demons
But user, those are the best yt videos. Or at least imo.

Attached: Protties Will Defend This.jpg (564x960, 75K)

I know a lot of protestants that were like this to me too. Man o man if some of them knew that I was a Catholic OY VEY. They think it's devil worship and all that, so many Protestants like this unfortunately, it usually comes from Goytube video documentaries and not real history. If you know any like this that the "intellectual" type tell themabout the philosophical and natural sciences tradition Catholics have. Otherwise some of these people there is no dealing with, I recomend reading some of Sirach from the Deuterocanonicals, lots of advice about how to deal with difficult people

Stay strong and join the Catholic Church marry this woman that you love, Catholic women are definitely into having lots of kids. God bless you user.

Attached: 1500378634441.jpg (542x540, 62K)

Attached: 64A9BD17-1DC3-4418-B9D3-78A158FA47C2.jpg (480x480, 56K)

It depends on if the channels themselves are disinfo or not.

Watching Infowars and other entry-level shit is pointless, more obscure channels are better.

user, what of sin after salvation and falling from grace etc?
Not trolling, i genuinely wanna know.

Well necormancy is very technical, necromancy in Torah only applies to the dead not the living. IN the bible there is Hades, which included the Old testament saints and purgatory, and classic hell. It's called "Sheol" in Hebrew, it's supposed to be under this world if you understand me, or in the earth, depending on how you want to make sense of it. Heaven is obviously above. My point is that Jesus took the old testament saints to heaven above, and so heaven is where the living are, "sheol/hades" is where the dead are. It's a place where if not suffering, then people sorta just sit around in silence as shades.

Why would any of you faggots support a gold mining, idol worshipping shit church that plays shell games to protect the pedos in their midst?
How can you honestly believe that this evil will somehow save your soul?

Maybe your priest could help give you advice, i know mine would give me great advice if I had this problem.

Do you mean if you sin after you get saved? You're still saved then, everyone probably sins everyday because even the thought if foolishness is sin
9 The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.

The institution of the church is made of men and hasn't, nor will it ever, save anyone.
It's Jesus' job to save m8

Catholicism is a false satanic church masquerading as Christianity. Mr "Hell doesn't exist / good atheists go to heaven" is a wolf in sheep's clothing and doesn't deserve any worship. The only person who should be worshipped is Jesus and the Father.

Why is this indistinct cult true?
Saying you have belief isn’t an answer.

LOL

Attached: Protestants Helped Muslims.jpg (402x375, 123K)

If you smoked small quantities of low potency cannabis, you will be fine. If you consumed mass quantities of good weed (or dabs), it can take over 60 days to get below 50 nanograms per milliliter. You may fail if that is the case.

Smoking weed is degenerate, ever heard of "scromiting"? Disgusting. Weed should be banned I've heard it has ruined every state it was made legal in.

Attached: 1496515393791.png (1164x716, 583K)

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged."
t. Jesus

Well I don't smoke weed. So there you go you judged me by the same measure and there yo uhave it. I am not condemned

Guy I hate to break it to you if you can't take being judge on Earth your gonna hate what happens after you die.

>not posting the whole thing
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Attached: FAECB06C-D645-4AC9-821F-E40A087C7683.jpg (620x960, 142K)

The epistles are full of themes of "keep watch, lest you fall" and such though, Paul seems to issue some sobering warnings throughout his letters.
In particular, 1 cor 5:11, where Paul says people that claim to be brothers but willingly live a life of sin should be avoided.
I believe that it was the cultural context of the time that if someone came into your home as a guest, you were obliged to feed them as a sign of friendship and hospitality, where refusing them food was considered an act of war.

I dunno anons, I'm still up in the air about this one sometimes; whether that's legit or just guilt, i don't know...

see:
you would be better to follow scientology than the catholic church

It's a baby boomer meme.
>JUDG ENOT
Because they were sleeping around and telling women to all sorts of degenerate things with them

Why Catholic people are super nice ??

Not true I've read that if you are rich and are a scientologist they won't let you leave and control every breath of your life. It's really creepy

>Bishop F. (((Sheen)))
Fuck you, Jow Forums, fuck you

An user asked if he was going to be okay. I answered his question to help him find comfort.
You have decided that I am going to hell or face judgement for answering a question. I have made no statements pro or con about cannabis use. You are a hateful faggot seeking a target to spew vitriol upon.
youtu.be/d3ulCKj-4u4

Attached: Cannabis.jpg (480x480, 56K)

You're going to get scromiting. Weed fills men up with Estrogen we had a thread on it the other day, and it makes men lazy and paranoid. So you know have a bunch of fat lazy, scared effeminate boys who regurarly have bouts of simultaneous screaming and vomiting

Why would I join a church that has been infiltrated by Jews and their puppet Freemasons?

if you knew the truth about the catholic church you would understand

>You have decided that I am going to hell or face judgement for answering a question.

No I didn't, I just stated if you can't handle being judged then your gonna be sad when you die and God judges you.

I was just shit posting. I never said you're gonna go to hell or not, frankly I honestly see nothing in the bible against marijuana use however I don't smoke it because I don't believe in doing it.

>You have decided that I am going to hell or face judgement for answering a question.
Dial it down lad, there is no need to be upset.

Attached: Thicc skin.jpg (550x550, 58K)

Catholic False Doctrine 1
The Roman Catholic Church claim that Peter was the 'rock' which the church was to be built on and the pope is his successor.

"The Lord made Simon alone, whom he named Peter, the 'rock' of his Church. He gave him the keys of his Church and instituted him shepherd of the whole flock. The office of binding and loosing which was given to Peter was also assigned to the college of apostles united to its head. This pastoral office of Peter and the other apostles belongs to the Church's very foundation and is continued by the bishops under the primacy of the Pope." (Catholic Catechism)

This is a complete abuse of scripture, just like the rest of the church's teachings. For an indepth look into this and the TRUTH, please see our page ... WAS PETER THE FIRST POPE?

Was Peter the First "Pope"?
Roman Catholicism teaches that the apostle Peter was the first "pope" and that there has been an unbroken line of Pope Peterpopes since Peter. From this belief they proclaim that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church because Peter (and the Catholic Church) were given the "keys", so to speak, to the kingdom of God and no other church has been given those keys. The Catholic Church base this teaching on those well known words that Christ Jesus spoke to Peter in Matthew:

Matthew 16:18 ...'And I say unto thee Peter, thou art Peter [petros], and upon this Rock [petra] will I build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.'

So who was the "rock" [petra] that Christ was talking about? Was it Peter like the Catholics believe? Or was Christ speaking of Himself? Well, we are going to use the best way of getting to the TRUTH of this verse, by using the Bible to interpret itself.

How did the Disciples Interpret This?
Would you agree that the best way to interpret these words from Jesus is to find out how the other apostles who heard these very words understood them? After all, if Jesus really did mean that Peter was to be the "head" of the church, then we should find some support for this in the rest of the New Testament writings.

Let us start with the very apostle who these words were directed at; Peter. Who did Peter believe was the "rock" upon which the church was to be built? Speaking of Jesus Christ before the people, Peter said:

Acts 4:11-12 ...'This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.'

Ok, is there any reference at all here from Peter that the church was to be built upon himself? No, he clearly points to Christ Jesus as the "stone" or "rock" that the church is to be built on, with Jesus being the HEAD of it. And notice what else Peter says. He clearly states that NO OTHER NAME HAS BEEN GIVEN AMONGST MEN whereby we can be saved. Only Jesus Christ. And yet the Catholic leaders teach that it is only through the Roman Church that salvation can be secured, due to Jesus giving Peter the "headship" of the church. But Peter himself disagrees with them!

1 Peter 5:1-4 ...'The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.'

I love this verse from Peter. We can clearly see that Peter thought himself to be just an "elder" amongst the other elders of the church. Nothing more! And he confirms Christ to be the "chief Shepherd" and only Leader of the Christian church. Also, look at what else he says. No one is to act as a "lord" over God's heritage, ie, no one is to exercise any kind of dominion over the church.

A rebuke to Roman Catholicism from the very man they believe to be their leader and first pope!

It's hard to say because weed can stay in you for a long time, but I would guess that you would pass based on how infrequently you smoked.

although its true, do you really think catholics will ever listen to that reason?

Thats pretty extreme man. Have you tried to peacefully talk with her about the problems she has with catholicism?

Attached: Jesus.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>CTLR + C
>CLTR + V

>Why can't Catholics think for themselves

Pick one proddie retard.

scripture has problems with catholicism, he/anyone should goto scripture 1st

and the apocrypha is NOT scripture

Wow, the light of Christ sure shines through you!

I don't think you know very much about cannabis or god. You are just looking for someone to hate. "Scromiting" is not a real threat to you if cannabis is used moderately. If you have eaten too much edibles, you will have negative effects such as: vomiting, seizures, psychosis, hallucinations, paranoia, and vertigo. It is difficult to smoke yourself to that state, though. You simply don't have enough experience to make your claims based on "what you heard".
youtu.be/zilCJZHN-jM

Attached: swans-popup.jpg (650x433, 75K)

>male runt plant
please show a female brap nug next time you post cannabis benefits

>and the apocrypha is NOT scripture
The apocrypha:
>forbids race mixing (Tobit)
>says Israelites were related to Spartans (Maccabees)
>says jews during Jesus' time are Edomites not Israelites (Maccabees)
>permits the killing of degenerates and invaders (Malachias)
>describes the average Jow Forumsack as super virtuous and shits on normies (Wisdom)
I wonder (((who))) wouldn't want you reading the "apocrypha."

It fills you up with estrogen enjoy your man boobs faggot

Does anyone else wish they could witness the sheer insanity of these protestants' posts, outside of Christian threads? My God, that would be hilarious. Here, have a Blessed Mother.

Attached: 1522974881855.jpg (575x689, 77K)

>forbids race mixing (Tobit)

so does the Torah

>says Israelites were related to Spartans (Maccabees)

so?
proofs they were?

>says jews during Jesus' time are Edomites not Israelites (Maccabees)

same as lat.

>permits the killing of degenerates and invaders (Malachias)

"Cast the first stone"
ooops.

>describes the average Jow Forumsack as super virtuous and shits on normies (Wisdom)

ah yes im sure that understanding isnt subjective at all.

besides...
and?

>I wonder (((who))) wouldn't want you reading the "apocrypha."

who?
Christ as his Father, thats who.
The apocrypha "confirms" almost every false doctrine that cath. holds.

what does it matter "where" you see such?

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Because I'm curious as to what other retarded posts you people create.

All the Church Fathers said Deuterocanonicals were Scripture. All but two Church Fathers siad that the Deuterocanonicals were authoritative Scipture but not Canon

get out of here, schlomo

the council of trent literally accepted the apocrypha as official scripture

I am not upset, but will not let that asshole's statements stand as factual. There is no biblical punishment for knowing how drug testing works, or consuming cannabis. IT IS NOT A SIN. Not to the catholic church, anyway. I want this thread to return to it's topic naow.
youtu.be/vfmi0v5vIGo

Attached: Clan of Xymox.png (1161x1049, 807K)

>Clan of Xymox
I googled this hoping it was some sort of secret Illuminati group. I was disappointed. Turns out it's just a Dutch music group.

I am 6 feet tall, weigh 175 well muscled pounds, and do not have "moobs". Get this thread back to the topic, you judgemental fool. If you are catholic, you support pedos. You faggots are implying that weed is worse than fucking children. I do not agree.
youtu.be/Qr_yDyhv0kc

Attached: Anzu5.jpg (640x960, 142K)

>Angry S-yb-y
See you don't realize that the Cathlic Church condemns pedofilia. And weed is filling you up with estrogen right now I bet you look like a woman you cannot argue with the facts. There was a thread on this yesterday anyways

I ran out of Swans photos. I'll get more.

Attached: swans.jpg (980x980, 342K)

How do I increase my faith Jow Forums? I just want to unconditionally accept and surrender to the Will of God.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-04-07-11h05m03s282.png (1920x1040, 1.94M)

>Why would any of you faggots support a gold mining, idol worshipping shit church that plays shell games to protect the pedos in their midst?
>How can you honestly believe that this evil will somehow save your soul?

You came into this thread looking for trouble user, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

pray and go to mass

The first time I was ever "slain by the spirit" was at a retreat. I would suggest going to one.
Not everyone I know gets the opportunity for it however if you do, get ready for the ride of your fucking life.

>Not everyone I know gets the opportunity for it
I mean the opportunity to be slain by the spirit.

I don't even have any weed, and haven't smoked any for quite some time. How can it be "filling me up with estrogen"? I am not a s-yb-y, either. I am on a ketogenic diet and get my calories from meat. Every one of your cheap insults just falls right off.
youtu.be/WxTQivfsYNM

Attached: Swans - Jarboe.png (640x360, 179K)

RIGHT NOW as you sit here and LURK, shill or provide redpills; there is a shadow war going on.
>20090 sealed inditements and growing
>low tier turpin family trafficking rings
>now moving to midtier allison mack slave children rings
>soon the high level podesta's and pizzapeddlers

The good guys are setting up the final stages now!!!
Will you be prepared? Will your family be ready?? When the news lies and says there is a coup???
>prepare your minds and hearts
This IS SPIRITUAL!!! it is a cosmic war between good and evil!!!
Remember religion is mans attempt to connect with GOD
>you want a relationship with God like Mr Terry Davis
Weather you are a believer or NOT .... THEY BELIEVE AND THEY FIGHT GOOD.... THEY WORSHIP DEMONS AND EAT CHILDREN
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>red pilled allison mack sex cult Quick Rundown

This channel is OURGuy!!!
>not monotized , no donations allowed
>non jew non chink
>all tradition and deep philosophical redpills
This is the place, when he had 100 subs THEY ALMOST SHUT HIM DOWN for parkland shooting exposing the Beast system involved...

Help spread the message, help destroy the AI worshiping Science Control freaks and help expose the pedo-satanist system!!!!

>again prepare your families the happening is upon us

So be aware
>pedos being exposed, look out JAYZ
>look out spiel(BERG) look out women of THE VIEW

>WATCH OUT ELLEN DEGENERATE PEDO

Mass establishment systems being taken out as you read this

>a massive inner shadow war between agencies and inside our gov

One group will detain you and another will set you free ALA ZAQ infowars boy.

Good WILL defeat evil
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
>YouTube worships AI satan and Google is the enabler

youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
>Syria SMASH TV!!! spiritual warfare

>warrior of King Jesus

>Ketogenic
What a faggot You sound like a woman

Church of Saint Peter general? Wow

Did they kill all the Catholics in Britain?

Attached: FCA47778-15CA-4AB9-859A-65AA95C51F11.jpg (502x512, 82K)

>Why would any of you faggots support a gold mining, idol worshipping shit church that plays shell games to protect the pedos in their midst
>How can you honestly believe that this evil will somehow save your soul?

You came into this thread looking for trouble user, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

My doctor told me to cut out carbs. I am on a keto diet. I lift. I do not at all look feminine, and your ad hominem attack on me is OFF TOPIC.
Catholics are pedo defenders, and you keep trying to make this about me. Get back on topic,
youtu.be/Q7zwcLLEOeQ

Attached: Jarboe of Swans.jpg (347x450, 27K)

>All the Church Fathers said Deuterocanonicals were Scripture.

"church fathers" according to whom?
God defines scripture.
Not man.

>schlomo

I seek Christ
I hold the NT to be fact.
and Jews to no longer be the chosen people.
so, seriously.