/ptg/ user ARRESTED

Will /ptg/ ever recover? Are we finally rid of this boomer spamming trash?

Attached: ptg.png (389x551, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/04/25/us/golden-state-killer-development/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/96912203/#q96925792
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/True Crime stories you want to see adapted into a film/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/96912203/#q96915604
twitter.com/AnonBabble

links newfag. this isnt your fb to put a status on.

Links to what? Mind your own business, bong

Litrally whom?

OP is a scumfuck nigger
cnn.com/2018/04/25/us/golden-state-killer-development/index.html

(CNN)A former California police officer has been identified as the so-called Golden State Killer believed to have committed 12 killings and at least 50 rapes across California from 1976 to 1986, authorities said Wednesday.

Joseph James DeAngelo, 72, was arrested after investigators matched discarded DNA from his home to evidence from some of the crimes, Ventura County District Attorney Greg Totten told reporters.

there. no need to click it, although i've heard it harms them more to click with adblock on. i don't see how this could possibly be true but maybe we can salvage this bad thread with someone who knows chiming in and answering that

yeah. he doesnt understand the rules, that people are not mind readers, or where the fuck he is. he should probably go over to r9k they probably have some good advice for him

Attached: r9k.png (736x527, 31K)

thanks user

LOL. So this guy shilled /tv/ for over a year, pitching the idea of what a wonderful movie could be made out of ONS, and winds up getting fucking busted when another user does a search and finds his relentless shilling? Am I getting this right? I listened to the press briefing and the woman would not give any details about how they found him, lel.

wow. big if true. i did see an user this morning, post a video, of green background, with what ever colour tecxt on, and itsl iterally a copy pasta, of same message, over and over again, at different times. then Jow Forums died. literally, i woke up, was on chan, went and made a tea. came back to pc, wrote a comment askign some questions and BOOM. chan died again

That's one theory. I've also heard that one of his daughters tipped the police off and provided some DNA

Yeah. That was some of the post history. They were spamming links to this Youtube video:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo

The pic I've attached is from where this cop was caught years ago shoplifting dog repellant and a hammer. Pretty chilling stuff. Apparently he wanted no history of the purchases.

Anyway, apparently some people were trolling this guy, saying the ONS had a tiny penis, and he'd always be like, "No he didn't!" Lel.

Attached: 1524649549378.jpg (640x658, 157K)

This is probably one of the better threads about it. Pretty crazy stuff. archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/96912203/#q96925792

>The first recorded rape was on June 18, 1976. The victim, Jane, was dozing in bed with her 3-year-old son after her husband left for work. Then, she was abruptly awoken.

>A masked man stood in the bedroom doorway, holding a large butcher knife and shining a flashlight at her face.
>He bound Jane and her son with shoelaces and blindfolded and gagged them with torn sheets. After moving her son off the bed, he unbound Jane's ankles.
>"And then I knew what he was there for," said Jane, who didn't want to share her last name.

That's hot.

Maybe he did 23andme and it's secretly a database to find criminals.

This guy was shilling his idea for quite sometime, lel. He posted the same board to /tv/, so desperate for a show to be made about his story, THIRTY EIGHT TIMES.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/True Crime stories you want to see adapted into a film/

Attached: 1522966481746.png (713x631, 92K)

so, th4e newspaper clipping, and video, are the same person? whilst i know alot of plice are mental, this one, this one was fucking mental lol. if he wants a film, then give him a film we shall. we will make sure he has a maggot dick lol. just to infuriate him whilst hes in jail. i never heard of this case till this morning. the efit on the post earlier was hilarious. it was literally a man in a balaclava (similar to the video imafe, but just in white and black. i lolled so hard, then it turns out its actually the efit and not an user pissing around lol

I wouldn't be surprised, actually. Sounds like something a Boomer would do

im going to need to hear his side of the story before i cast any judgement here

i thought this about dna kits. but its all good, police already got loads of my dna for when i get drunk and act polish

THATS THE IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How? They pay for hosting. You are utilizing their servers when they send the page to you and if you’re using an Adblock they don’t get ad revenue.

You're talking about this pic, right? LOL.

Attached: 473347e6c0d0ce57052d0221a6f27c2877b301579fb62c3152b9bb8e68101751.png (286x431, 219K)

Is he wearing a Kippah?

i dont know man
someone posted that it was worse for them to get a page view but no ads on it
like they have metrics for it. they need some proportion
believe me i thought it was bullshit but some user did make a good case for it a while ago and it was convincing enough

ill fucking rek your mums cunt and make you watch and enjoy it cunt

hahahahahahahaha yes. i nearly died. someone replied to my comment asking if it was the police release image, something along the lines of
.pizzagate believers will tell you its podesta" or something

is it really rape when you have a microdick?

LOL. Like how are they supposed to catch anybody with a dumb picture like that? He looks like Andy Kaufman with AIDs. No wonder this was a cold case.

>23andme and it's secretly a database to find criminals.

can and will be used against you in any and all courts of law worldwide.

Attached: TedCruzFedSociety640.png (640x450, 458K)

i would like to see a photo of the guy, at the time, that image was made to make a comparison lol. so just to recap, everyone in the msm and on twitter is blaming us that were horrid incels, and we are terrorists, yet, within 48 hours one of our anons, solves a old case, of a mass murderer and mass rapist? surely thats a much better result, then some canadian cuck using a van of peace on a few people? i mean, all life is valuable, but the ONS case sounds a fuckload more mental, then some random canadiancuck. the left, msm, and twitter should be praising us as heroes

this is disturbing. is this the killer talking, or someone shit posting, or someone else just being serious

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/96912203/#q96915604

chances are it's a shitpost man

the ons thread is interesting. oswalds wife involved somehow. picture comparisons are good desu lol

Typical britbong reply, IQ = 9999