Was Minassian post a hoax?

A few media outlets are finally starting to pick up on the very real chance that the facebook post attempting to link Minassian to Jow Forums may be a hoax.

The most compelling evidence so far...

1. Facebook allows you to change the date and time of your posts. So if a fake account were created, it would be very easy to back date the profile picture post to make the account look like it was active for a month.

2. The date on the profile picture is the same day that Martin Shkreli was sentenced.

3. The language of the post is classic shitpost

4. Experts are reminding everyone that there is ALWAYS a chan-related punking post whenever there is an event.

5. Most important... based on the time of the photo and post, it appears that the post was made AFTER the suspect was already in police custody.

Read more here:

thestar.com/news/gta/2018/04/24/facebook-deletes-post-linked-to-alek-minassian-amid-questions-about-its-authenticity.html

Attached: Post_With_Altered_Date.jpg (662x308, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LZBk2
twitter.com/jyangstar?lang=en
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
thestar.com/news/gta/2018/04/25/number-cited-in-cryptic-facebook-post-matches-alek-minassians-military-id-source.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 4warning22118.jpg (1878x214, 179K)

I'm not claiming it was a false flag. Or even that Jow Forums was "set up".

Instead I'm claiming that it was the media taking advantage of their pre-existing beliefs and prejudices about the site. And history has proven they will fall for nearly anything.

Attached: hyde_again.jpg (724x411, 61K)

Well does this mean they'll leave us the fuck alone?

What a fucking moron, doesnt even know the kekistani shit is full on artificial garbage created by (((them))) to make people turn away from meme magic

Dude referenced a fuckin reddit meme on r/Jow Forums which is the very definition of cuckchan, going as far as to emulate chan style posting. Nothing good or new ever comes out of reddit, except the new halo online game and SPV3, those were pretty dope.

Only if it can be confirmed/proven that it is fake.

There's a shitload of pressure right now to shut down the entire site. It's going to grow unless this story is nipped in the bud pretty quick.

The only concern is the C23249161 reference.

Yesterday one news station said that the military said it was NOT a valid recruit number. Now today, another news site says they have "proof from insiders" that it IS.

Pretty sure this is how you do what was done.

1. Create an email address, create FB account.
2. Put generic photo, lock account down, use fake generic name.
3. Add a few random and generic posts, leave them open to the world. Add some for BLM, Incel/4ch, Alt-Right, Muslim, Jihadi, Rabid environmentalist stuff, etc.
4. Wait a while, months to years, then during a happening, post info about the happening taking credit or whatnot.
5. At the same time, make sure that you hide all the posts that don't push the narrative you want.
6. Change your FB name (which you can do one time without proof) to the "suspect" as well as profile photo from the media or google.
7. Add information to profile about location, school, employment, politics.
8. Share the FB link/SS to various sites. Spam links to News Media.
9. Profit?

This is what looks to have happened here.

Impossible to prove since facebook scrapped the account before anyone had a chance to analyze it in detail.

The post was also made while the guy was busy running people over and getting arrested.

It took me about 10 seconds to back date the post I used in my OP image. Had I taken another 5 seconds, I could have changed the time too.

The language of the post just didn't fit as far as I am concerned. It reminded me of a comedy where the straight-laced cop puts on a hippie wig, goes to a drug house and says "hey mannnn... I would like to purchase narcotics"

It was like it was trying just a little too hard to sound like some shit from here.

>An image of the Facebook message, which was posted anonymously to Jow Forums, suggested it was published at around 2:15 p.m., however, when Minassian would have already been in police custody.
Incel revolution cancelled once again.

Attached: 215pm.png (615x973, 691K)

Did police honor his request to make one last shitpost right after they arrested him?

canadian msm got trolled but cannot admit it.

Attached: cdn msm right now.jpg (500x534, 55K)

The Star is a Canadian news paper. They appear to be admitting it.

it's still everyone's fault but theirs.

Some will never admit it. Instead, they will do what they always do...

1. Stop talking about it
2. Wait a year
3. Act like they weren't proven wrong and use it as an example of why they are right.

some redditor at the scene saw Alek get arrested, then quickly made a facebook account and posted some shit to relate it to pol then reported it to the news. Since all our female reporters are mom science tier they ate it all up and proceeded to explain r9k memes on national television.

taking a picture/video of a phone screen is a new hoax technique to add credibility, deniability, and make it 10x harder to inspect. If you see it in a situation that doesn't make sense like this, it's fake.

It wouldn't even have to be someone on the scene.

When this "story" first came out, those defending it said "well, his name wasn't announced by CBC until X o'clock", but we all know the name was floating around a lot longer than that.

How many times have we seen it? An event happens, and Jow Forums has the guys name, picture, and back story 1/2 an hour before the MSM even announces he was caught.

the timestamp on the post was 30 minutes AFTER the incident
archive.fo/LZBk2

what's hilarious is that everyone here dismissed it immediately as fake.... while the media ran with it like idiots

how will CBC ever recover?

can you link the "proof from insiders" source?

Yeah, me neither

Attached: f176fb82d7a3a1dce2793b63d2b328342b1ab33917593769f1e54f0021494455.png (794x434, 203K)

he's been live tweeting his jail experience
so far hes mentioned the bogdanoffs, 56% mutts, kekistan and called his cellmate a big guy

Attached: spurdo bane.jpg (651x807, 53K)

>A few media outlets are finally starting to pick up on the very real chance that the facebook post attempting to link Minassian to Jow Forums may be a hoax.
No they're not, I have seen them doubling down with fellow students of him saying how autistic he was walking though the halls making cats sounds with his hands claps and neighbors saying how he would never say a word to them. Its pretty evident this was as it appeared, he's a incel nutjob as they first reported

Yeah, it's pretty obviously fake. Although I don't see the big deal, we already had a confirmed school shooter in Alex Mercer. I was in that thread on Oct 30, it was surreal to wake up the next day and see the news that something had actually happened, I thought he was larping.

Shit his name was Chris Mercer, my bad

Why do you spergs always pretend anything that the media tries to relate to you is a "false flag"? Its terrible optics, it just makes the media look accurate while it makes you look schizo.

Attached: 1329965306893.jpg (680x680, 68K)

>relate to you
>to you
>you
please leave, and never come back - you obviously don't belong here

This is where I saw it a few hours ago.

twitter.com/jyangstar?lang=en

I looked it over, hence my analysis and "pretty sure" qualifier.

>implying a leaf ever belongs here
Just passing by to laugh at you . If What I said makes you mad its because you know I'm right. You look like a shill here to make us look guilty with all your clumsy damage control. Which is probably the psyop you're up to.

Attached: 1522204559734.jpg (372x374, 48K)

RIGHT NOW as you sit here and LURK, shill or provide redpills; there is a shadow war going on.
>20090 sealed inditements and growing
>low tier turpin family trafficking rings
>now moving to midtier allison mack slave children rings
>soon the high level podesta's and pizzapeddlers

The good guys are setting up the final stages now!!!
Will you be prepared? Will your family be ready?? When the news lies and says there is a coup???
>prepare your minds and hearts
This IS SPIRITUAL!!! it is a cosmic war between good and evil!!!
Remember religion is mans attempt to connect with GOD
>you want a relationship with God like Mr Terry Davis
Weather you are a believer or NOT .... THEY BELIEVE AND THEY FIGHT GOOD.... THEY WORSHIP DEMONS AND EAT CHILDREN
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>red pilled allison mack sex cult Quick Rundown

This channel is OURGuy!!!
>not monotized , no donations allowed
>non jew non chink
>all tradition and deep philosophical redpills
This is the place, when he had 100 subs THEY ALMOST SHUT HIM DOWN for parkland shooting exposing the Beast system involved...

Help spread the message, help destroy the AI worshiping Science Control freaks and help expose the pedo-satanist system!!!!

>again prepare your families the happening is upon us

So be aware
>pedos being exposed, look out JAYZ
>look out spiel(BERG) look out women of THE VIEW

>WATCH OUT ELLEN DEGENERATE PEDO

Mass establishment systems being taken out as you read this

>a massive inner shadow war between agencies and inside our gov

One group will detain you and another will set you free ALA ZAQ infowars boy.

Good WILL defeat evil
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
>YouTube worships AI satan and Google is the enabler

youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
>Syria SMASH TV!!! spiritual warfare

thestar.com/news/gta/2018/04/25/number-cited-in-cryptic-facebook-post-matches-alek-minassians-military-id-source.html
That's the only source I've found mentioning it.

Yep. But you know how it works... your link uses an unnamed source "inside" the military, then the next newspaper will use this paper as a source; pretty soon it will go full circle where everyone is quoting everyone else and no one realizes that the original source is bullshit.

Are you telling me that a totally real robot didn't write about "Sgt. Jow Forums's incel rebelllion?"

It's obviously a fake/troll/framing. Just keep an eye on which media/celeb pushes this narrative the harder

I never said it was a good source, m8. I agree that this sounds like a LARP.

I didn't mean to suggest you did. I was simply reminding people of how many times source laundering happens in the real world.

One most recent example would be the justification to get the FISA warning against trump. Where the people paying for the dirt were used as one source, and the people being paid to write it were used as a second, and then the dumb ass who believed the report was used as a third. Pretty soon everyone walks around claiming "three solid sources", never taking the time to deconstruct it back down to a single paid opposition hit piece.

bump

Hey man, I appreciate the help, but should you really be talking drug deals while the site is being so closely watched?

youtube.com/watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-25-19-31-25.png (1440x2560, 1.85M)

4u

Spooks gonna spook.

Was Alek behild that post? Did he do all this to prove his point?

Is it really incomprehensable that some Jow Forums faggot would pull this shit?

It shouls not replect on everyone else here on Jow Forums. The whole point of the site is that ANYONE can post here, alt right or not.

Fuck. I am a Bernout who voted for Obama twice.

Attached: ed2.jpg (468x383, 40K)

We need to start labeling every leaf that posts here. Stick a pin on them.

Attached: IMG_20180424_002910.jpg (800x600, 126K)

Final thoughts before this thread archives...

To any in the news media who may be reading this:

You have a powerful role. You have a duty to speak truth to power, and a duty to inform.

But with that comes responsibilities. And one of them is to get your facts right, and to publicly correct yourself when you publish things that are not true.

Please stop using other journalists as sources, especially when you don't know who their sources are.

Please stop sacrificing hard news and professional reporting because you're afraid you won't be the first station to press.

The news and the world are too important.

>Is it really incomprehensable that some Jow Forums faggot would pull this shit?
LOL NOPE

>you
>you
>you
>You
>your
>you're

stop all this projection, its unbecoming of (you)

its too late, its just going to keep getting worse

You're a funny guy.

You can't change date on profile photo post.
Also if you change date on the post, there is clock icon next to date.

What are time zones?

Attached: oiculwkdjf.jpg (423x347, 16K)