You lost, its over

You lost, its over.

People off color and other minorities are finally starting to have their say in America.

Attached: progress.png (524x568, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

>169418682
>(((wapo poll))) finds

Attached: 1252607556751.jpg (251x242, 13K)

Most people conflate "assault weapon" with "assault rifle" which are already banned because they have a full auto firing mode.

>Believing any statistics from MSM
Wew

like america is going to exist anymore under minority control

"The thing about rights is they're not actually supposed to be voted on. That's why they're called rights."

Barry Goldwater, 1964

Weird i dont remember voting in this poll. Did any of you guys?

Inferential statistics from a (((representative population))) and their pets.

Is it lost? Is it really?
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY

Nope

Now Washington DC is going to be the model for the rest of the USA. We gonna be some ni88ger killin' 'mericans. Dis gunna b guud :DDD

More like off-colour people, amirite?

Is this from the same group that Said hitlery was for sure gonna win?

Attached: 906.jpg (1024x750, 167K)

>if I keep saying it, it must be true!

It doesnt matter most of those people dont care
You know how many rednecks that dont give a shit about politics will come out and vote if the Dems try shit
The numbers were even higher for the 94 ban and look what happened in the election

>assault weapons
People don't know what that means. They don't have the proper definition in front of them to make an informed decision. While polling shows the majority of the public indeed favors piecemeal gun control legislation, as high as 90% on some measures, that same polling shows that a larger majority of Americans than ever before call gun ownership a fundamental and individual right. That's the big question and sentiment that often gets plastered over or ignored by our media. And it's no wonder people feel that way. A higher percentage of Americans are gun owners than ever before. Gun ownership is near an all-time high while gun crime broadly is at an all-time low.

My primary disagreement with the left on gun control is that I don't see this issue as the big and terrible public health and safety hazard that they do.

Attached: shillhowto1.png (720x610, 227K)

THIS JUST IN: Hilary Clinton has a 98% chance of winning the Presidental Election! She’s so Far ahead she “doesn’t even think about” Trump. More at 9.

That 62% includes guys with drawers full of stripped lowers already 4473'd. I remember the last AWB. Go ahead, all it is going to do is make Bubba and Earl very wealthy.

polls also said hillary had a 98.2 % chance to win

Attached: voters_guns.jpg (1024x499, 57K)