Charlottesville

Anyone else get this email?
How late am I?

Attached: 8CB1B3B3-6801-40DD-A7BA-0582B55D5EC3.jpg (1432x957, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Online_Privacy_Protection_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Perkins Coie

Hmm, where have I heard that name before...?

Hopefully you're lucky enough to get a (((lawyer))).

Attached: wojack.jpg (595x528, 30K)

What did you do?

they are one of the big boy law firms.
represent the very highest level of corporations and politics.

uhoh you are in trouble user!

>using discord

You deserve everything that happens to you.

Q mentioned it in relation to Obummer

This is a gross violation of user privacy.

>flag
>"anyone else!?"

Classic scaremongering shill tactic.
Gas yourself.

Attached: kys-oven.gif (206x223, 2.04M)

(((they))) want information about the Charlottesville rally that happened last year. Apparently I’m somehow involved for being in the “altright” discord.

>using discord
We've been warning you faggots about discord for over a fucking year now. It's 100% compromised and the company itself is leaking data on anyone they can.

Stop
Using
Discord

Attached: varg posting.png (208x206, 140K)

Forgot to attach pic

Attached: E3D24234-679D-47F9-8CFD-D5CDE2F76661.jpg (1332x931, 223K)

Can we see the subpoena? Black out all personal info, otherwise we can't help you.

Attached: 1523578968468.png (460x288, 144K)

What case?

Don't post anything political on discord. Preferably don't use it all but if you must keep it purely to video games or whatever other hobbies congregate on it. No ads, no real costs beyond some gay turbo thing no one buys, obviously these lads are going to shamelessly fling your data around. They're almost certainly massive shitlibs too.

>kekistani flag
>used discord
How many times did we tell you that it was a goddamn honeypot?

Well Jow Forums is a honeypot too, but didn't anyone tell you to only fuck up one thing at a time?

what info is connected to your disco account anyway? just an email address right?

Get a lawyer if you can, otherwise you're fucked

Well it’s 17 pages long, not sure which part you’d like to see.

Yeah, I was stupid enough to include my name in my email though.

probably want to try to (((prove))) it was premeditated even though it'll turn out to be an accident

You're not the only one who got this, you definitely want to try to get in contact with some of these people.

Sounds odd getting a email when they should contact you in person

Attempting to contact people from the old server, however most people involved had their discord accounts permanently suspended.

Former AntiCom here, those fuckers forgot about us. Again.

I mean, if they have been subpoenad there's not much they can do. They legally HAVE to hand over the info. Somebody like Skype probably wouldn't have even given this heads up.

Lmao her address is right there
do something about it or suffer the consequences of being a pussy

any parts that might pertain to information about you, they pobably are just covering their bases so they don't miss any info. If you didn't post threats, calls for violence or anything else illegal, you should be fine. If you did, GET A LAWYER AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE. You might get doxed in court or you might not. Depends on if they prosecute someone and who. Also, do you know exactly why they need the subpoena aside from just wanting information?

I only post on Jow Forums and I'm not massively familiar with the american far right but I assume there'll be people on places like the TRS forum who'll also have been hit with this.

as in your email was [email protected]?

The members of the rally did nothing criminal right?
Just give them the information. Scare the hell out of (((them))) with your red-pills

all of it
blur out possibly sensitive / personal / info that probably can't be seen in the public view

The part that's all of it.

Court documents are public record. They know they can't actually stick any lawsuits against anyone, but the point of this stuff is to get people's dox and release it to the public in a roundabout fashion.

Any info that gets handed over is going to find its way into the hands of the dregs of the earth though.

>How many times did we tell you that it was a goddamn honeypot?
Fucking this.
People should go back to IRC. Personally hosted servers.

couldn't you find the court where this motion was filed and file your own motion to quash it? i mean, it's not the easiest thing in the world to do but you can follow the very specific directions online--most court motions are VERY by-the-book and, although complex, can be done on your own in a micro level.

What court case is this part of?

>discord
>Anticom
>redditcuckflag

I knew you faggots were dumb plebbitors.

By objecting you formally identify yourself as the owner of the account. Discord requires email verification so you can't say it wasn't you. You are fucked OP.

AntiCom was great until the patch jew tried to power grab.

I hope this is a lesson for all of you faggots

They were the ones who funneled the DNC, Clinton, etc. money to fund the Steele dossier.

Anticoms purpose was a alliance of all roght wing ideologies. Of course there amwere plebbitors.

Actually you might be able to tell the law firm that you are European and to advise them to tell their client to delete all personal information about you on your deleted account lest you pursue action under GDPR which takes effect on May 25.

no EUfag it's not. not if a judge signs a subpoena, and it looks like that's exactly what happened.

My email is first name [email protected] yeah

>Discord requires email verification so you can't say it wasn't you. You are fucked OP.

What's really annoying is how all these social media sites require email accounts, and then they block all the temporary email services too. Basically requires you to use a gmail account, and you can't even make disposable gmail accounts like you could back in the day, since now they require shit like a phone number to activate.

I really hate all these roundabout ways they're slowly eroding anonymity online.

wuh wow that's a big boy law firm.

>compromised
You act as if the goal of Discord, or any other free chat service is anything but massive accumulation of data. How the fuck do you think they make money? Of course they collect your info, analyze your chat and either serve you personally catered ads or sell the info to a willing buyer.

Seriously people, stop being retarded. There is no "privacy" inside a private company's service.

Yeah m8, you fucked up. I have an email like that, but it's my "professional" account that I've only ever used for things like job applications, licensure, IRL personal stuff, accounts, etc. You should never use any email accounts tied to your real identity relating to sensitive stuff.

I have my real-me account and then a dozen different shitposting accounts that stem all the way back to fucking habbo raids in 2006.

telnet client on a MUD. Nobody has time to look at that shit anymore except the in-game admins and most aren't even populated anymore.

Perfect way to chat in private with minimal worry about someone snooping or handing out your info.

step 1: download gmud32. this is a telnet client available for free on many websites.

step 2: open telnet client, click on connect icon. fill in port number and host website. click connect.

step 3: profit!

>Q predicted this

Actually, there is one method in America where Discord has to legally delete all your information - logs, text, images, everything.

If you submit a request for COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) to Discord, they are legally bound to delete all your data from their servers forever.
"... the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) prohibits websites that gather data about users from allowing access to anyone younger than 13."

Summary of it here - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Online_Privacy_Protection_Act

It means your going to jail for being on correct the records payroll.

Of course you have to make the claim you're under 13, which is a stretch but there isn't anything stopping you from making a request.

Have you considered that OP might not be 12 years old?

They commissioned and paid for the Piss Dossier

I have, but as I said in there isn't anything stopping you from making the request.

I don't participate in weird/illegal shit online, but if anyone is dumb enough to post in those places from the home comp/ISP, knowing something like this is around the corner, it just blows my mind

Same with British people. Every Brit here is going to end up on a name list publicly posted with links that showt heir post history. Can't believe how dumb you guys are.

>using discord

Attached: 1511386099610.png (399x322, 42K)

If he has a younger sibling or cousin he can simply claim that they were the ones using discord and demand the data be purged.

What kind of punishment are we looking at if they find out I’m not 12 though lol

discord is jewish owned like facebook, you deserve to get fucked over.

There was nothing illegal about the Charlottesville rally.

It was stupid and poorly planned, but this subpoena is a result of a lawsuit. They're doing anything they can to unmask right wingers online. They fucking HATE anonymity. They can't use their influence to ruin our reputation if we're behind a monitor.

Anyways, this any of you? Just some of the people they mentioned.

Attached: DB8F66A4-0174-46AC-9323-DF19891326E7.jpg (1058x1595, 438K)

It's not about anyone doing anything illegal. They're using the courts to harass people and dox them. Get their info in the courts as public information, implicitly handing the data over to antifa so they can blow it up and try to get people fired and blacklisted.

I didn't. But you made me check my game email for the first time this year and apparently people have been trying to get into my fortnite account for months.
That game was shit btw. Boring as fuck, even in the first zone. Not a good purchase.

Fortnite is free, but you’re welcome I guess?

>chef goyardee

Attached: happytristar.jpg (465x440, 30K)

What court case is this a part of?

Have fun in prison, dumbass

It wasn't when I was convinced to buy it to play with some friends last year.

They put a fucking list of all the user id's that mentioned charlottsville across all of discord?
The fuck does that go up to then? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. An individual using the handle "ZzzZz - ZZ"; or some shit?

Something to do with the Charlottesville rallies, sorry I’m too stupid to know the official name. Does this help?

Attached: F9498D9B-23ED-4C0E-8236-D763FE5743C2.jpg (1318x1636, 561K)

>discord
these fuckers are compromised. Then again who the fuck isn't these days. There is no such thing as anonymous communications.

Attached: handrubbing.png (1591x206, 44K)

Well, this happened. Would that be criminal, toothpaste?

Attached: 1523396253910.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Yeah I'm on that list. Do you have the full list?

>Chef Goyardee

I predict the judge will have a sense of humor and let this person walk.

Allegedly* not 12.

No OP I think this is in relation to the Democrat lawsuit against Trump alleging "collusion with Russia to steal the election". They are looking for "Russian bots".
>mfw all the "Russian bots" are American shitposters

Attached: 1483669168655.jpg (1800x2500, 803K)

Yeah, I recognize a lot of those names. When was this given to you?

Only “key” members from the servers they listed.

>Perkins Coie

Attached: perkinscoie.png (1167x453, 89K)

>not using a throwaway for Discuck
This is sorta kinda your own damn fault

>goy meets world

kek

That's what I wanted.

How will fake email help? You think they don't have your IP?

That footage would be more shocking if the shame clown wasn't there. The footage makes me sad, but with the shame clown I'm not as upset.

OP could always find a right wing journalist to "expose" a law firm connected to the HRC campaign of doxxing and harrassing ordinary internet users. Look for one that might be sympathetic & try contacting them.

From what I can gather, they're trying to sue people that either organized or attended the rally or used the discord. I assume it's over the death of that woman.

5-10 years.

a. Jason Kessler (including communications using the handle “MadDimension”);
b. Richard Spencer;
c. Christopher Cantwell (including communications using the handle “Radical
Agenda”);
d. James Alex Fields, Jr.;
e. Andrew Anglin;
f. Robert “Azzmador” Ray (including communications using the handle
“Azzmador”);
g. Nathan Damigo;
h. Elliot Kline a/k/a Eli Mosley (including communications using the handle “Eli Mosley”);
i. Matthew Heimbach (including communications using the handle “MatthewHeimbach”);
j. Matthew Parrott a/k/a David Matthew Parrott (including communications using the handle “parrott”);
k. Michael Hill;
l. Michael Tubbs;
m. Jeff Schoep;
n. Augustus Sol Invictus;
o. Michael “Enoch” Peinovich;
p. An individual using the handle “Tyrone”;
q. An individual using the handle “Caerulus Rex”;
r. An individual using the handle “Americana – MD”;
s. An individual using the handle “AltCelt(IL)”;
t. An individual using the handle “Erika”;
u. An individual using the handle “crockett”;
v. An individual using the handle “WhiteTrash”;

Part1

I thought she died because she was fat. Had a heart attack. Wasn't hit by a car at all.

Honestly they're probably just trying to dox you via the court system.

Part 2
w. An individual using the handle “Kurt - VA”;
x. An individual using the handle “Chef Goyardee - TX”;
y. An individual using the handle “Von Diez - NC”;
z. An individual using the handle “kristall.night”;
aa. An individual using the handle “Quartermaster’s Ghost”;
bb. An individual using the handle “Heinz-MI”;
cc. An individual using the handle “McCarthy”;
dd. An individual using the handle “ManWithTheHand”;
ee. An individual using the handle “Stormer DC”;
ff. An individual using the handle “Colton Merwin - MD”;
gg. An individual using the handle “Diethard”;
hh. An individual using the handle “Chris Liguria”;
ii. An individual using the handle “Anticom - Head Representative”; jj. An individual using the handle “V I T A L I T Y”;
kk. An individual using the handle “HueTheHand”;
ll. An individual using the handle “Evan McLaren – PA”;
mm. An individual using the handle “RCO Nick - TX”;
nn. An individual using the handle “Aaron - VA”;
oo. An individual using the handle “PrimitiveXoac”;
pp. An individual using the handle “ViceCommanderHunt”;
qq. An individual using the handle “GoyMeetsWorld”;
rr. An individual using the handle “Mack Albion”;
ss. An individual using the handle “Evan Thomas”;
tt. An individual using the handle “Geoff_FL_LS”;
uu. An individual using the handle “Dilly_McDee”;
vv. An individual using the handle “TheBigKK”;
ww. An individual using the handle “bakedalaska”; and
xx. All “accounts associated with the events in Charlottesville,” which were shut
down by Discord, as announced on Twitter on August 14.

How come accusers are allowed to be hidden under the name "Jane Doe" but the accused are not?
That doesn't seem fair, either both sides should be hidden or neither.

On the other hand, how the fuck did they write that shit with a straight face?
"Your Honor, I'd like to sue Moonbase Holdings LLC and the East Coast Knights of the True Invisible Empire because they said mean things on the internet" How did we get to this point as a society?

It's pretty fucking twisted. Fuck these people. I hope everyone who gets doxed sues them.