LEFTISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

TRUMP RETWEETS KANYE FOR 2ND TIME IN A ROW

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-25 at 5.22.03 PM.png (631x417, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/989252420294336512
youtube.com/watch?v=S8z2ZuAe0sQ
twitter.com/kanyewest/status/989272340432240641
youtube.com/watch?v=AzEBH6DZJVk
youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LINK: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/989252420294336512

The madman is trying to get the democrats off the plantation. Stopppppp or I will.

Attached: 1524087561800.jpg (637x921, 34K)

This all provides excellent optics for young people who have been conditioned into that nasty sub-culture of hip-hop to see they can also support a conservative. Hopefully this leads to opportunities to pull people out of the hip-hop culture too. But one step at a time.

Best. Possible. Timeline.

This, thank you Jesus.

this

>Trump is going to win the black vote
>in an election year
OH NO NO NO

Attached: laughing goldface.jpg (323x311, 47K)

I am a former Democrat and I want to see the party destroyed. MAGA.

to be fair no matter how based a few blacks are an ehtnostate means an ethnostate. no exceptions.

BASED RED PILLED NIGGERS

I WANT MY DAUGHTER TO HAVE SEX WITH A BLACK BULL

WTF I LOVE BLACK BULLS NOW

>just now wanting his daughter to have sex with a black bull
>just now loving black bulls
>being this new

>Trump is going to win the black vote
There is no chance for this, even if all rappers in the world came in his support.

Even if he wins a measly 10% then the Democrats can never win again

>even if all rappers in the world came to his support
You know that's not true.

Attached: 8c3.png (496x496, 371K)

beautyful

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1e.jpg (1080x829, 224K)

10% is not that much more from what R's usually get

>America in 2024 will be ruled by a gayfish

Truly the best timeline.

Attached: happy p226.jpg (500x500, 185K)

>we will have 3 black presidents in a row
funniest timeline

Kanye has never been a darling of the left. He's a mainstream phenomenon and talked about supporting Trump over a year ago anyway.

Dragon energy, dear God. Kanye is a fucking meme machine. Will a Democrat ever be elected to office again?

Attached: 1524269039624.png (1180x842, 442K)

It's a temporary alliance. If Trump/Republicans get even 20% of the black vote (compared to the typical 7-8%) the Democrats will go down in flames

Dragon Energy = Kundalini.

Attached: 1518661237053.jpg (1420x947, 428K)

If they lose even a small portion of their base in cities like Milwaukee, Detroit, Cleveland or Philly the Dems will never win in the Midwest ever again

i dunno niggas are pretty retarded

promise them some KFC and throw them some hot fire music bars about trump and they be voting for u

ayyyyt

"BTS has unfollowed Kanye". Someone redpill me on why kpop groups would join in on the drumpf hate

Me too
It's the future they chose

post yfw Trump swaps Pence for Kanye for vice president in 2020

Attached: 1517308219210.jpg (1366x768, 361K)

Kanye is the Antichrist or he and Trump will reveal the actual anti-Christ

Can it get any more obvious

>Satanic celebrity in the (((music industry)))
>Synthesis of alt right and new left sides of the dialectic
>mocks Jesus by calling himself Yeezus
>Talks about having DRAGON ENERGY
(Satan is "the dragon")

Chinks are the real enemy

GET FUCKED

I HATE this faggot

Attached: 1514860065918.png (606x478, 64K)

Leftist here. I'm not anywhere near suicide watch.

You idiots are getting worked by Yeezy

>hmmm how does I git sum attention since life of pablo sucked
>I know I'll pretend to like Trump
Notice how everyone here since the tweet has been spouting BASED BLACK MAN without irony. Get a fucking clue

Attached: 20180413_031314.png (676x472, 90K)

#metoo

Good one, bong.

Attached: 1522868972031.jpg (2109x1498, 637K)

Attached: wojak 56.png (376x350, 61K)

i dont understand - why don't you just ignore him? who cares, he's quite literally nothing.

Hey Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=S8z2ZuAe0sQ

I don't know what the fuck is going on.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Attached: 1494484893856.png (600x534, 49K)

We're being raided by (((T_D)))

You always did, mutt, stop kidding yourself.

Kanye is brainwashing the nigs

Kanye is transcending rap culture right now it's crazy

Fags are already turning against the Dems because the Dems have been sucking mudslime cock for the past few years. It will be fucking hilarious if the Dems lose blacks also.

Guys is anyone keeping track of who is winning the culture wars?

You sweedcucks would know about black bulls, huh?

Who else is shipping Barron and North right now?

Kanye single handily will help Trump win 2020 (besides Trump himself). what a timeline

Attached: trump football.webm (1266x720, 2.99M)

I hope North west learns from her mom's mistakes and dont have the degenerate phase in the middle before becoming waifu material like Kim.

Rs get 5% at best

We action heroed the culture war, for most of the movie everything became dire and at the absolute climax when all seemed on the verge of defeats we pulled out trump and won miraculously

BASED NIGGERS FUCKING MY WIFE

the only wifes they fuck are self hating whites

Which means the GOP will shift left to placate them, in other words incentivizing RINOs like never before. Who needs Democrats when republicans just increasingly become Democrat-lite?
You're actually retarded, stop commenting on US politics.

Attached: kanye.jpg (901x1200, 172K)

We're being raided by the donald trying to convince us how based blacks are and that Kanye will be the next President.

You guys sure love black dick

Attached: 1515155128911.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Trump will get the black vote in 2020. Check em.

Jow Forums has always supported our based blacks.

Attached: based black man.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

Welp. I guess it's official then.

Attached: lTU3eup.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Oh fuck

Big if big

Attached: 20180425_173939.jpg (1430x1492, 624K)

#metoo

Attached: 1519401038897.jpg (1009x1288, 176K)

Just now.

Attached: obamak.png (626x293, 40K)

what if they came in his ass?

fake as fuck

twitter.com/kanyewest/status/989272340432240641

ironical inception bbbbBASED

Attached: 1519612388678.png (601x900, 1014K)

President Trump is wealthy and bangs hoes, he's literally the incarnation of rap music

Kanye is the Antichrist or he and Trump will reveal the actual anti-Christ

Can it get any more obvious

>Satanic celebrity in the (((music industry)))
>Synthesis of alt right and new left sides of the dialectic
>mocks Jesus by calling himself Yeezus
>Talks about having DRAGON ENERGY
(Satan is "the dragon")

BTFO

BASED MAGA NIGGER

>hahahaha fucking BASED, BASED BLACK MAN HAHAHA KEK ME PLEASE AS LONG AS YOU VOTE REPUBLICAN

Attached: 9457.png (563x491, 184K)

Based

Attached: loretta_lynch.jpg (512x441, 47K)

sauce?

best one yet lmao

Plot twist: Will Trump still win the white vote?

Attached: 5946000a-7c9b-11e7-83c9-6be3df13972a_1280x720_123624.jpg?itok=MM6_uJY8.jpg (980x551, 62K)

Faggot

Attached: 7EC484B3-CB76-4316-9CB8-B8381024C8EF.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

youtube.com/watch?v=AzEBH6DZJVk

I feel manipulated already.

>it's real
Trump won boys, pack it up.

Attached: memetrump.gif (308x233, 570K)

Dragon Energy? LOL what timeline is this!?

>gets the ball in the hole
>thousands start cheering for you
>your blonde cheerleader girlfriend rushes over to put your jacket on for you

Jesus Christ, Trump is like King Mega Chad.

Kanye shifting the Overton window

Nigga freein’ brothers from mental slavery confirmed

Kanye is essentially one of the original NEETs and has been his whole life. Let me explain:
- In interviews he’s talked about experimenting with game development in the 80s. He made a game with an 8-bit penis.
- He had access to computers early on his life because his momma worked at a university.
- Before becoming a rapper he was a prolific music producer, using early music production software to create loops and beats with chopped up soul samples from his record collection. Music producers are infamous for sitting on a computer all day, on par with movie editors and second only to game devs.
- he was absolutely devastated when his momma died
- he has probably listened to death grips before
- he has various autismal meltdowns in his life
- various pundits have suggested that he could have Aspergers.
- he was the first American mainstream pop or hip-hop artist to introduce Japanese pop-art and anime into his aesthetics as far back as 2007. It was still considered niche then.

He is also considerably red-pilled:
- Working within the music industry and being exposed to the upper-echelons of American society, Kanye would have had to deal with Jews many of times and would at least be wary of them by now.
- in an interview he said that “racist” is just a term to discredit and defame people
- there has been a couple of times in his life where he has dropped the JQ. Once most recently in his song Saint Pablo where he says “the Jews share their truth on how to make a dime.” Another time in an interview where he suggested Jews have great connections. And a famous crypto reference he made in his song Flasing Lights where he complained “Then I got flashed by the paparazzi, damn... these niggas got me, I hate THESE niggas more than than the nazis”. There is a disproportionate amount of Jews in the paparazzi, and the ADL are well aware of this and spazzed out about it.
- he bemoaned the death of Michael Jackson when no one else would. He saw through the Jewish lies about him and knew it was the Jews that had him killed because of what he was saying about them.

youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o

The Jews hate him:
- He is a god-fearing Christian man that talks about Jesus and God a lot on his music. For example is breakthrough hit Jesus Walks.

One of his most common themes is being in conflict with God: knowingly betraying the word of God, thinking he’s better than God or he is a God, but it is usually him playing a character to demonstrate what he considers wrong or because he considers himself an imperfect and flawed man
- He has become such a powerful force within the zeitgeist and is so well known and successful that he know longer needs the Jews to maintain his life. He is unshackled.

Fuggin baste

wtf I want to get keked now?

Serious question...
Can someone explain to me why Trump met with Kanye at Trump Tower like 3 days after winning the election?
What was the purpose of this and what did they discuss?

jesus christ do you even try?

You have the wiretaps, CIA nigger, you tell us.

I gained a bit of respect for Kanye when after the election he visited Trump tower and met with him, as well as his rant at a concert about how he would have voted for Trump.

Kim is also being pretty reasonable and calling out fake news on twitter. What the hell is going on?

this was a dem my whole life until this election burn them down then burn the repubs as well, Nat Soc nigger heil it

i thought they fried his brain on that second round of mkultra

Same! Former Sanders voter. Man was I wrong. I want to see the DNC BURN

Attached: 1512283005642.png (1439x1977, 1.45M)

>allying with blacks =/ letting blacks into the ethnostate
user, ask yourself if they even want to be with us, blacks want to live in their own communities. Both of us can work towards this goal.

The only logical explanation is that Kanye and Kim are both patriots who were role playing as degenerates for a few years to get the normies behind them. Then when they are sure that everyone will listen to what they say, they go full redpill and drop truth bombs on everyone.

Either that or they've just been in (((Hollywood))) so long they've seen all the disgusting Jewing that happens and want to stop it.

i like your tag, muadd h0g mattis.

This nigga gonna summon Shenron mark my words.

Attached: 1523477742862.png (960x540, 548K)