Relationships are Over

The time when men and women had a reasonable shot at sticking together and committing is long gone. The absolute state of the indoctrination of roasties in unbelievable, Jow Forums, and it just keeps getting worse and worse. I've always been too jaded, autistic, and distant to pursue romantic relationships, but of all my extended family, friends, and acquaintances, I can name only 7 successful ongoing relationships. It doesn't feel great to have my jadedness validated with every new failure I see.

What really got to me today is that my best friend's girlfriend just broke up with him today, and it's the same thing I see over and over again here. They've been dating since freshman year of high school, and now while studying abroad in Europe she tells him that they need to take a break for her to find herself and be more independent, wishing him with tears in her eyes that he would experience all the partying and fleeting joy he could find. Apparently it was like a Hollywood movie, and it sounds like she's fallen for the empowered feminist meme. Throwing away an absolutely rare relationship that she should be lucky for with a dude that is the Chaddest of Chads and treated her like a princess. Society is atomized and done for. No woman is safe from the empowerment meme. Time to start drinking again

Attached: 1507712739523.jpg (2864x1200, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdMyWqTVVFY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ointb2ppd_4
youtube.com/watch?v=2YTBgFmK_bs
youtube.com/watch?v=WAb4ZkeStOE&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok
youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg
youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU
youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA
youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw
youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE
youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs
youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
pastebin.com/09B5ViCv
dbagdating.com/2015/09/love-lessons-from-gen-z-2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>girlfriend just broke
I dont see why you retards expect loyalty from a woman you have sex with that is not your wife.

It’s all about finding one that will stick around. Lads, keep going, she’s out there. Girls, put yourself out there and your man will find you

A good girl will be saving her self for marriage

Is inceldom the future?

lol
You must look like shit and reak of soi and estrogen. Shit, reading your post I got by gyno.

Are you so thick in the head you thought putting yourself out there meant whoring around?

this is a shill thread

The time of the waifu is here, gas the roasties gender war now!

Attached: IMG_2168.png (1400x1000, 935K)

how does one put self out there? Where is out there for decent people? I'm a little social autismo please help.

Demoralozing huh?

Jesus calm down. Life is hard, deal with it. Think about how over reactive you sound right now, really think about it. Do you really think you are going to marry your first girlfriend, or your second, or your third? Long term relationships are a hard commitment never mind marriage ffs. Your friend and you are young, life is going to get harder and when those hard times come you will wish you could go back to the situation you are in now, that's how hard it's going to get. My friend is married, it took him 10 years and going through about 12 girlfriends before he found 'the one' as they say.

I honestly cant tell you enough how hard it's going to get. Nobody in life leaves without hardship, not even the richest or people with all the fame in the world. People you love will die, you will lose friendships, you will have tones of breakups, you will face tones of money problems and probably get yourself in a lot of debt, you will be rejected by tones of jobs, you will fail at things, things won't always go your way, you will get some kind of mental illness at least once, and you will die. But every time you face those obstacles, challenges, or dark times you learn from them and move on because you will come out a better and stronger person, you will become someone you never thought was even possible. This all sound cheesy, but tell your mate to move on, learn from it, come out stronger, and realize what he experienced is nothing compared to whats coming in his future.

Women must be controlled via facts and domination.

Our struggle is life and death, "To be or not to be"

youtube.com/watch?v=WAb4ZkeStOE&t=8s

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok

youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg

youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU

youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ

youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA

youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw

youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE

youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs

youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec

Pastebin: pastebin.com/09B5ViCv

Attached: 1521619477043.jpg (1280x1280, 997K)

>now while studying abroad in Europe she
LMAO - sending your woman to slut central indoctrination unisex fuckfest daily drama collective hormone cloud overseas, no less, and expecting nothing bad to happen

You have to start by being around people. Nobody is going to knock on your door and solve all your problems. Being socially awkward is not a thing. It is the name we attach to someone who is not around people they can get along with. It’s the reason why conversation is so easy with some people, and so difficult with others.

some disgusting feminazi - oh gawd the trans vibes coming off that one... somehow got the ear of my woman one day ... well... by luck or skill, deduction, etc... I laid the case out before her... what do you think that bitch will do if you leave and show up to get another one of her insane spiels - is she going to feed you and give you a place to stay.. or will you be out on the fucking street after that bitch destroyed your life ?
LMAO - feminazi was never thought of, ever again...

Do white men even have girlfriends anymore?

Buy a bicycle, buy a classic car and restore it, buy a model train set..... start occupying your time with skills and hobbies and passions, you won't even notice you don't have a woman in your life.

Every time you hear that a relative or friend is going through a break-up or divorce, use that as positive affirmation that you have made the correct choice by avoiding women.

White men are out building a future for their children lad. Have faith in your people

Calm down yourself bong.

You validated OPs point more than he did.

> My friend is married after 10 years and 12 girlfriends

Yeah, because that's always been the typical fucking scenario, I imagine? Let's see how long it lasts.

OP paints a sad, but accurate, picture. Look up the Calhoun Rat society experiments. Far before the rat population exceeded the capacity of their utopia, they killed themselves off by basically desocializing to the point that they could barely feed themselves. Females would either fuck everything or nothing. Males would simply wander around and fight each other. Interestingly, other males became 'beautiful ones' and stayed with their male cohorts in a room grooming each other like females and behaving in a more feminine way.

We are living in the decline. Yes, you can still 'hit the bricks' and find a mate. I'm married, so I know it is true. I think I got incredibly lucky, but even so, who knows? Who knows if my wife will finally cave to the femin virus and turn on me?

The curve for finding the right one and keeping them is getting steeper every day.

That's literally a major reason why I booze so much. I am good looking and tall with pretty Chad features but I don't give a shit about degenerate hookups, all I want is a qt feminine little wife that can give me children and who hasn't sucked dick of every guy in her class at 13. These times are suffering if you're a family man type of person.

Attached: 1524597440079.jpg (1242x1248, 643K)

You can't have children without opposite sex individuals user. Our XX individuals have gone rogue on us.

Build yourself during the hard times so that you may prosper during the good ones

Experienced exactly what OP describes. I was in a relationship with a decent trad girl for three years, and one day she comes up with the exact lines OP describes. I'm 25 by the way and she pulled this when she was 22.

Now she's flipping her shit with some asshole while I have a trad girlfriend who's 24, father is a pastor (Lutheran, but I'll work on her and if not, whatever... at least she's religious), and is an upgrade in every way over the empowered whore.

Every woman is a potential recruit for the feminist lie. But not every woman is an idiot. Trad-minded ones who hitch themselves to a good guy, ignore the media, and go to a real church (Catholic, high-church protestantism, orthodoxy), and come from a functional parental relationship at least have a tendency to want to emulate what they had at home, and if you nurture that they'll stick to you.

Bitches like the one OP describes are the rule but the exception is a true joy.

You are a white man. It has always been our duty to reign them in. You can do it brother. I believe in you

>being this much of a defeatist
This sick and corrupt society emotionally wears me down day after day. It punishes me financially, and crushes me with debt. It saddens and horrifies me. It takes everything I love and everything of beauty and stomps it into the ground. But I'll never give up hope. My hope is the one thing that the system can never strip from me. They can break my physical body but they will never break my soul. The worst they can do now is kill me. I have nothing to lose and everything in the world to gain, and this makes me a threat. This makes most of Jow Forums a threat. These kikes in power are angry that we talk here because it means they haven't broken us sufficiently and we can't be reprogrammed.

If you want to see things get better, you have to fight for it. Take your incel bitterness and put it in your pocket for later. We all have bigger things to take care of. You can get a gf after the war if you aren't dead, faggot. Life isn't fair. Suck it up and deal with it.

Attached: 1514259284912.jpg (489x443, 34K)

So get cracking on the artificial uterus.

Once we cut women out of reproduction, they'll have nothing left. Then we can get rid of them along with the niggers.

Stop crying over women. There are more of them around the world, than men. Also, if any of you lived for 1000 years, and every day you'd bang a different woman for all those years, you'd still not meet 1% of the global female population.

No woman is special, most of them are stupid and boring, and their most valuable assets are their pussies and their wombs, and both of them are rapidly depreciating assets.

For men, if you don't get married at 24 years old, you can get married at 54 years, and still start a family at that time, while women cannot.

Conclusion: Stop felling sad for breaking up with some chick, shrug it off, and go out on the same day you broke up with her. In fact, unless you are ready to commit to a girl, you should never be seeing one woman only, should have a few on the go all the time.

Pretty based way of handling it

Sadly, I know a dumbass I used to work with. Just became a state CO and what does the dumb roastie he has two children with do? Gets caught fucking around on him more than once, yet he still goes back to her. Complete retardation. Yet he still says "yeah the marriage is off." This guy isn't a beta either, so what the fuck

You're not on this earth to live up to the expectations of other, same as they are not here to meet yours. My best friends GF broke up with him so now I'm mad too, you literally sound like a bitch ass nigga, gtfo beta cuck

Relatable. My cousin is the ultimate Chad... he's a redpilled bilingual Russian-American who literally works on Wall Street, and he was dating his girlfriend for about 5 straight years. They had a great relationship, so he proposed to her. At first she said yes, but then she stood him up because she "wasn't ready to settle down yet"

ie, she would rather get fucked by a bunch of partying degenerates than settle down with a rich chad who actually cared about her. That's an absolute mindfuck to me, like how could anyone be so stupid?

Attached: feelslonelyman.png (581x437, 200K)

Same, all I want is a waifu. I don't want some roastie to fuck and then leave.

The sad thing is, most girls have this kind of attitude:
dbagdating.com/2015/09/love-lessons-from-gen-z-2.html

Ultimately, your cousin is the winner of the situation. She would have divorced him, and fuck his life down the road. His biggest mistake was dating her for five years. After one year, a man should know whether this is the woman to get married to, or dump her and not waste his precious time.

benis in vagene

>life is hard
>life was always hard
Seems like a very common talking point to rationalize our downfall. Sure there where always problems and iusses, that could not be dealt with immediately, but there is something big approaching us. Let’s be honest it seems like we are reaching a very difficult passage. Female male relationships are in a worse shape than ever. Do you really thing that the girl Op is talking about will find a real lasting love, even remotely as good as the ones she had was? The chances are stacked 98 perecent to 2 against her. She basically burned her bridge to happy life forever. I think our generation will be insanely lonely, even if there is a partner the connection will only have pseudo depth to it and be superficial. The law is preventing people from getting married, having kids is demonized and fearmongered against and almost everybody buys into the lies about what males and females are truly like. Love was always not very common, but it will become insanely rare some small circle of lucky reactionaries, who have won their match against time, will be the only ones.

>think

In this particular case, that's probably right, but it's terrible that people have so much disdain for commitment these days.

I blame the Boomers for having massive divorce rates, this traumatized half the country into being scared of marriage. Also, second/third-wave feminists for spreading their bullshit about "the male patriarchy", and Hollywood for glorifying sluts in shows like "Sex and the City".

Your cousin should aim for a Slavic women from the motherland, or a Latina from a solid family background.

The more educated and entitled they are, the worse of a good prospect for wife material they are. Obviously there are exceptions, but it's a good rule of thumb to have.

She actually was a Russian. She was seemingly smart, too, she was going to dental school. I guess those memes about perfect Eastern European waifus have exceptions.

Those memes are just memes, we are also full of degenerate whores, they’re just less empowered for now.

Too much education then, lol. And also, moral corruption from living in America. Your cousin will find some other woman, guaranteed.

Attached: 1519832656710.png (1198x427, 58K)