Alt-right student complains about Muslim classmate

Attached: Tweet1n2.png (500x593, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
thehill.com/homenews/senate/204851-dems-say-wage-push-just-beginning
newsweek.com/president-donald-trump-rich-friends-lot-richer-tax-bill-758234
taxpolicycenter.org/model-estimates/unified-framework-september-2017/t17-0225-unified-framework-distribution-federal-tax
toledoblade.com/local/2017/08/13/Mother-of-James-Alex-Fields-accused-of-driving-into-Charlottesville-crowd-shocked.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Tweet3n4.png (500x571, 48K)

Attached: Tweet5n6.png (498x568, 38K)

Attached: Tweet7n8.png (501x614, 48K)

-

Attached: Tweet9n10.png (498x806, 66K)

Pure propaganda

We need more quality posts like this on 4chins

Nothing personal dud, but your flag looks like a shitstain skid mark. You should look into that.

Powerful. 100 awesome points to this guy for being tolerant and accepting of a person from another culture.

"Alex, I'll take 'Stories That Never Happened' for 500".

Big if true

You're a dumb faggot

Real guy, real American, real twitter account. The Putin bots must be sooo jealous.

MAAAN FUCK HAVING BORDAZ N SHIET

Good to see that people can change from being Trump supporters to being decent human beings

Attached: 1524112369562.png (259x259, 31K)

>he plans to go back after he graduates

seems like a good guy

Real guy, real Twitter account, fake and gay virtue-signalling story. If not 100% fake, embellished for maximum virtue.

alt-right doesn't exist

Attached: bitchute-.jpg (640x845, 91K)

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Attached: Jordan-Peterson.jpg (597x509, 130K)

>putin bots
Shill.

I was browsing the news as well a few days ago and ran across that. I immediately thought that it sounded like a pasta story. Then the punchline at the end is a bunch of left wing propaganda. This story was recommended to me by none other than left wing mind control machine google news. Sorry, its propaganda.

when are you going to stop shitting up our board?

Attached: mtp.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Q predicted this.

>In class with retard that can barely speak english
>Listening to retard in class with retards about judging others

>OP thought this cheesy shit could change the mind of grown right-wing men

Better luck on Tumblr, maybe?

This is the gayest shit I've ever read in my life. Any european man going to lunch with a fucking married turk is a catamite.

Attached: 252545.png (557x413, 217K)

Holy shit. This is so cringy it might just turn into a meme.

So touching. Everything Muslims have ever done, gas children, blow up cars, throw acid in people's faces, is all forgiven.
We should give all of our possessions to the middle east and worship Islam.
Inshallah, sallam aleikhum brothers.

Attached: 1521163063442.png (1296x1458, 217K)

America is on the brink of a one party state due to demographics. Most of us knows who controls that party.

jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Attached: who-controls-the-dems.jpg (1024x881, 165K)

>Q predicted this.
He always predicts shit after it happens. Don't get me wrong, man, it's a great gig if you can get it.

Attached: lovely-anne-nude-indoor-pool-26[1].jpg (1663x1200, 372K)

Jow Forumsthishappened
>200k likes
obviously promoted by bots and shills

Attached: 1494107874711.jpg (1111x597, 433K)

>knows
For the record I know some decent muds. That's not the point. It's the millions flooding into our countries. It's the replacement immigration.

Attached: 1514135774141.jpg (400x558, 353K)

>UN Flag
>BNA Poster
Jesus, I can spot you alone with that combo

>embrace the 85IQ illegal spics goy, they love Whitey really

>who-controls-the-dems.jpg
Yeah, but nobody on this planet panders to them like Trump and his daughter.

Attached: TrumpIsrael[1].jpg (800x453, 42K)

>sits next to muzzie
>is first to be allah ackbar'd
You can't noscope someone from 2 feet away. Sit back away some, so you can still track him as he moves. Remember to lead your shots.

Looks like an obese amerimutt made a friend for once. Now we must accept replacement and third worldization. It checks out. I know plenty of decent non-whites and even a few decent kikes. That's clearly not the point.

China will never open its borders to the world.

Attached: 1520724301516.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

wtf i love mass immigration now

replace me senpai

Attached: 1520807934380.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

>Everything Muslims have ever done, gas children, blow up cars, throw acid in people's faces, is all forgiven.
One extreme to the other. In psychology we call this binary thinking. It's typical in low-IQ people.

>We should give all of our possessions to the middle east and worship Islam.
That's already happened. The assholes who create artificial shortages of oil to keep the prices high force you to fork over more of your hard-earned cash to buy gas at top dollar.

Attached: Trump bows to his boss.jpg (980x551, 546K)

Not everyone from the middle east is a fanatic user, but keep sucking your own dick.

>It's the millions flooding into our countries.
The boomers are retiring. Tax revenues will fall pretty quick unless Millennials and Immigrants step up and start earning assloads of cash.

Attached: 1443559052_01[1].jpg (500x750, 29K)

TL;DR

If it isn't greentext format it isn't worth my fucking time.

Attached: 1518598969166.jpg (250x250, 44K)

Wow
that muffin
is really good
HIGH FIVE!

Attached: 1524611680110.png (1023x885, 351K)

At least he's actually trying to acquire skills and build a life for himself. Assuming this story is true of course.

Well I’m sold, off to leftypol. have fun guys.

The GOP's tax-give-away (Trump's Welfare for Billionaires) is going to cost us all thousands of dollars more each year in taxes to make up for the massive deficits already engulfing the budget.

Attached: uploads_1523558498659-Federal-Debt-Deficit-Projections-121517[1].png (1047x674, 93K)

high five

>1521163063442.png
>1518598969166.jpg
Idiots who track every post
Unintelligible images
Congratulations, you're a TrumDumspter.

factor in GDP growth, investment, job growth and the distribution of income tax payments based on income percentile and you might elevate yourself beyond a shitpost.

It’s a South Vietnamese flag— must be one of those Boat People. Although I thought that finished about 50 years ago. Must be one of the slow ones—took the long way round, got lost a hundred times or so.

Attached: ARVN.jpg (503x400, 85K)

>factor in GDP growth,
GDP growth was better under Obama. Trump cares nothing about Main Street, only about Wall Street.

>investment,
Wage earners lost their jobs, homes, retirement plans and $trillions in capital during the Great GOP Recession, so most weren't able to cash in on Trump's get-rich-quick {{{ investment }}} schemes.

>job growth
We had better job growth under Obama. The Dems have been pushing wage growth ($15 hour) and it's having an effect on improving paychecks for workers.
thehill.com/homenews/senate/204851-dems-say-wage-push-just-beginning
The GOP block higher wages and Trump only cares about making the rich richer.
newsweek.com/president-donald-trump-rich-friends-lot-richer-tax-bill-758234

>and the distribution of income tax payments based on income percentile.
We've already looked this up before. If the wealthy are paying less taxes, then more of the federal revenue burden falls on the Middle Class. The poor are gonna pay more.
taxpolicycenter.org/model-estimates/unified-framework-september-2017/t17-0225-unified-framework-distribution-federal-tax

>and you might elevate yourself beyond a shitpost.
I know how you hate competition.

touching.
doesn't make me dislike them any less

well the dude intends to go back so i don't see a problem. wish more people were like that. travel to western countries to better themselves, then return to make their home countries a better place for their people.

Nice story but don't think this will make me hate replacement immigration any less than I do.

Okay. If it's real, that's nice. He's allegedly going back, too, which is better. Most of us understand that non-whites are human, too, you know. Anecdotes like this shouldn't influence anyone to then want their country to be flooded with fundamentally different people.

>alt-right doesn't exist
"Sure it does, and I'm a member!" says the criminal driving this car.

Attached: crash-rally2.jpg (642x428, 108K)

>member
There is no membership or organization.

>their country to be flooded with fundamentally different people.
You're in denial. The US has already been a melting pot for 200 years. I know a lot of the propaganda you fell for requires the extensive abuse of hyperbole, but .3% of the population is not exactly a "flood". It's statistically insignificant.

>1111

checked and rekked

>There is no membership or organization.
The killer apparently thought there was, at least that's what he told his mother.
toledoblade.com/local/2017/08/13/Mother-of-James-Alex-Fields-accused-of-driving-into-Charlottesville-crowd-shocked.html

This. Either a made up, feel-good story, or Tom is dense as hell. I realized by the 3rd post 20 seconds into the story that the guy was saving his seat, don't know how it could have taken anyone with enough intelligence to get accepted by a college nearly an entire semester to figure this out.

Quality shitpost, looks lile some of these faggots can't handle the bants

I'll take things that never happened for $500, Alex

THIS SHILL THREAD HAS BEEN OVERTAKEN BY DRAGONS.

SHOW YOUR DRAGONS

Attached: UNDEAD DRAGON.jpg (321x157, 13K)

Either that or he's admitting to being a condescending stuck up asshole to all brown people unless they do something that benefits him personally. Which is typical of most libtards.

he hasn't been found guilty in a court of law yet you slanderous faggot. also anyone to the right of Elizabeth warren is "alt-right"

Maybe millennials could do that if immigrants were taking the jobs and pushing down labor costs.

The most unbelievable part of the story is that some guy tried to take his seat. Why wouldn't he just go to his own seat? I know seating in college is open but everyone has "their" seat figured out after a few classes

stop being a pussy and tell him to move his shit. this is why people like you are incels

have you seen hoe these people operate? they will blackmail and, harass you until they get what they want. anyway anyone can claim "membership" or be labeled it as their are not dues or a card or roster, nothing.

>One extreme to the other
I'm glad you, the OP, pointed this out. Do you see a bunch of alt-righter's giving virtuesignalling anecdotes about how the muslims in their daily lives are terrorists?
These twitter posts are cancer and you're a faggot. Congrats.

>make a platform for short bite sized messages
>everyone wants to write essays on it

Attached: 1363298774746.jpg (312x312, 48K)

This.

>must be one of those Boat People
JOIN #BAOT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (852x798, 45K)

tl;dr

Attached: 1gDMvBo.gif (250x250, 1.69M)

Sorry but I'm a little shocked. Is this a kind post on Jow Forums?

>alt-righter's giving virtuesignalling
What they do is literally "vice-signalling". They try do outdo each other with worse crime sprees and mass shootings.