Anderson Cooper - Modafinil

Anderson Cooper seems to know a lot about Provigil, generic Modafinil. (basically an anphetimine) Do you think as a news anchor for CNN who has to be alert at 4:00 AM for the MSN narrative he uses a controlled substance?

Attached: 436A337C-588A-46E6-99EC-53C461331EB6.jpg (1391x1391, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2008/04/19/kinky-news-network/
youtube.com/watch?v=9rUWEGSEWbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Basically an amphetamine
>Not even an amphetamine
Wat

Probably. I used to use that shit all the time. Bought a bunch from India. It's really nothing like an amp, besides the fact they both increase alertness. Modanifil is very subtle, and I often forgot I was even taking it.

Well, he's already a faggot so there's no telling what extent of the damage is being done to his human soul.

Is modafinil a meme drug or is it just a watered down version of addy?

How do I get modafinil?

Different moa and chemistry. Some similar end effects. I like it.

>GitDCIAN knows a lot about wakefulness promoting agents
Color me surprised.

Pic related is a confirmed tweaker. Wouldn't surprise me if most of CNN was doing meth.

>nypost.com/2008/04/19/kinky-news-network/

Attached: RichardQuest.png (700x400, 405K)

Modafinil isn't an amphetamine retard. It's in no way like adderall/ritalin. It's like really really strong
potent coffee and will keep you awake. Not
even euphoria.

does it help with clarity of mind/ elmininate mental fog/blockage?

i'm about to buy some alex jones stuff soon as he accepts bitcoms and etherms and light coin.

Attached: buythis.jpg (600x1067, 71K)

I tried brain force and it didn't do shit

MSM IS a controlled substance.

Yes it helps with all those things

How does it affect your apetite?

I've done modafinil and adrafinil several times. I've also done adderal and meth. Modafinil is nothing like an amphetamine. It helps you focus, but there is no high or euphoria.

If you stay focused, which becomes easier, you really don't even notice your appetite.

>Modafinil. (basically an anphetimine)
no

It helps you eat less, but doesn't destroy your appetite like a strong stimulant.

Is there a more degenerate industry than big pharma?

ur probably fat as fuck or eat too much

Attached: alex.jpg (412x464, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9rUWEGSEWbw

I gym 6x a week and work a physical job, but even if I were fat as fuck, why would that make any difference?

Attached: GEPFeo4.jpg (1440x816, 60K)

Yeah, this. Is it illegal?

Yes, it's illegal. You can order adrafinil. A weaker substitute.

Every news anchor is on some type of pill, they gotta work 24/7 and remain focus. You Americans are addicted to that shit, it practically keeps your society running.

You can buy it online

afinilexpress is one of the sites you can get it from

>the US Food and Drug Administration received six cases of severe cutaneous adverse reactions associated with modafinil, including erythema multiforme (EM), Stevens–Johnson syndrome (SJS), toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN), and DRESS syndrome, involving adult and pediatric patients.
enjoy

Attached: sjs.jpg (450x316, 134K)

I was laughing when Joe Rogan and that one faggot were talking about journalists being on adderall.

Like why take drugs when you get spoon fed stories that could be generated by the muh russia 6000 AI newsbot.

They're not in the business of treating your illness, they're treating your symptoms.

>extent of the damage is being done to his human soul.

Attached: 1510865980706.png (1053x1534, 1.33M)

How does this shit compare to the hypothetical dextroamphetimes hypothetical people might take during certain hypothetical situations? Hypothetical of couse