Is there any hope for Germany?

>Germans of various faiths donned Jewish skullcaps and took to the streets Wednesday in several cities to protest an anti-Semitic attack in Berlin and express fears about growing hatred of Jews in the country. The kippa protest was triggered by the daytime assault last week of two young men wearing skullcaps in an upscale neighborhood in the German capital.

>The attack, in which a 19-year-old Syrian asylum-seeker is a suspect, drew outrage in Germany and sharp condemnation by Chancellor Angela Merkel.

>It is the latest of several anti-Semitic incidents that have many Jews wondering about their safety in Germany, which has tried to atone for Nazis' killing of 6 million European Jews in the Holocaust more than 70 years ago.

So a Syrian migrant beats up a Jew and all of Germany apologizes for the 6 gorilion

cbsnews.com/news/germans-of-different-faiths-wear-skullcaps-to-protest-anti-semitism/?ftag=CNM-00-10aac3a

Attached: 02A17AFA-34FE-45BF-BE31-2EA117FC9F0A.jpg (1442x1255, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdMyWqTVVFY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ointb2ppd_4
youtube.com/watch?v=2YTBgFmK_bs
youtube.com/watch?v=WAb4ZkeStOE&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok
youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg
youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU
youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA
youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw
youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE
youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs
youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
pastebin.com/09B5ViCv
youtube.com/watch?v=uA12NsZgXlA
thelocal.fr/20180422/300-french-personalities-sign-manifesto-against-new-anti-semitism
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/bruce-krafft/philando-castile-nra-isnt-black-white/).
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/08/florida-man-who-smashed-mosque-windows-left-bacon-gets-15-year-sentence.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4265496/Georgia-couple-given-years-prison-hate-crime.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/09/12/blamed-for-benghazi-filmmaker-jailed-after-attack-now-lives-in-poverty-fear.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2491452/Boy-3-dies-police-handcuff-taser-stepfather-STOP-running-burning-home-save-child.html
articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-08-02/news/ct-met-kass-0802-20130803_1_butcher-type-kitchen-knife-park-forest-police-taser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't apologize.
Do you still believe in mainstream media? What is wrong with you?

How the hell do those things stay on your head? They look like they'd slip off every few seconds if you had any more than a smidgen of hair

Jew magic

WE IZ JEWS

The majority of Germans apologized

(((Magnetism)))

And how do they know it? I think majority doesn't even give a shit about it. Why apologize for something you didn't do?

Literally:
>An average German : "Look at me, I am the Jew now"

Attached: 1524604918152.jpg (1080x1920, 146K)

>The majority of Germans apologized
Nobody did. You are just parroting MSM fairy tales.

>tfw you grow hopeful about the rise of anti-semitism and then realize it's not white goyim waking up, but just due to the influx of muslims

Attached: slobodan praljak suicide.jpg (2048x1536, 320K)

Six jillions goyim!

Aren't syrians semites though?

Attached: 1524515154848.png (337x480, 350K)

Antisemitism was coined in a way to exclude non-jew semites.

Are you retarded? Nobody actually does that. There is only news about that to make it look like somebody gives a fuck about jews.
Wich is not the case

They all deserve it for betraying the Fuhrer. All of Europe is feeling the wrath from beyond the grave

Attached: 7BC01995-A785-43BD-8691-D15969CFCB4A.jpg (480x360, 19K)

It's about antisemitism in general, in this case the islamist wannabe alpha male antisemitism.

And yes, it's especially important in the country where so many people where just imprisoned and killed for being jewish.

Down with the anti intelligence movement called antisemitism

Suction

Isn't this cultural appropriation? Do they not have that in Germany yet?

Attached: image.jpg (490x931, 134K)

>reddit spacing
>liking Jews
Please lurk for a year or go back to plebbit.

Empty gestures. You will never deport them. Shit, you won't even throw the book at them when they're clearly guilty of crimes. The kikes who demanded this protest will be the same ones protesting the next poor asylum seeker's arrest and the same ones making sure a white German nationalist who says the wrong thing on the internet has their life ruined.

No, move to USA.

Our struggle is life and death, "To be or not to be"

youtube.com/watch?v=WAb4ZkeStOE&t=8s

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok

youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg

youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU

youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ

youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA

youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw

youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE

youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs

youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec

Pastebin: pastebin.com/09B5ViCv

Attached: 1502603523720.jpg (960x798, 75K)

B-but the Germans d-d-did the Holapalooza.

I have never been on Reddit, I just happen to support the jewish cause because I want to have a civilized society, not a monkey fighting pit

i hope that thats the case.

>Empty gestures. You will never deport them. Shit, you won't even throw the book at them when they're clearly guilty of crimes. The kikes who demanded this protest will be the same ones protesting the next poor asylum seeker's arrest and the same ones making sure a white German nationalist who says the wrong thing on the internet has their life ruined.
You've never experienced in your lifetime what white Germans are capable of.

>wants civilization
>doesn’t want “monkey fighting pit”
Are you aware of the massive proxy war in the Middle East for Israel? Also the Jews hate western civilization and subvert it every time they have the opportunity.

Holy shit

Attached: laughing_seal.jpg (980x480, 110K)

Moving to the US is a demonstrable downgrade. You're even less white, fuck you're leading the bloody charge into brown town.

>what good goys, suffering in their masters place.
really shows how the left want to be a victim.

You're just a pussy who would not dare do anything similar if a Christian was attacked for their faith.

There is nothing wrong with standing up to violence in a completely peaceful manner.

It's just your standard CBS fake news. I don't know why this is on Jow Forums. Do you suddenly trust your media when it does reporting on foreign affairs?

Hans, are you guys as excited at the German attacks on Jews as we are for Jews getting decked in NYC?

>You've never experienced in your lifetime what white Germans are capable of.
Have you? I don’t know if generation zyklon is going to be a thing, especially if you can get arrested for saying “Heil Hitler”.

>atone for holohoax
>import the most antisemictic people on earth in droves

What chi doing there rabbi?

Visit london, then visit ohio. Or any white majority state, you sir, are cctv camera fucked.

>who would not dare do anything similar if a Christian was attacked for their faith
Pretty accurate actually, if someone stood up for Christendom they would be beaten into a pulp for being anti-Islam, anti-Semitic, and anti-gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=uA12NsZgXlA

When I understand correctly, then "generation zyklon" refers to angry people born in this century, right?
That's not a thing in Germany, as most "Germans" born in this century are simply foreigners.
However there are still lots of genX and early millenials, who got fucked over royally by the elites. They are already called "Wutbürger", which translates to "rage citizens".
They are afraid already.

So there are white areas of the US, so? I live in Wales which is over 95% white. Same with Scotland. Even England is whiter than the US. I get your point but the same is true for the UK though we're more white generally speaking. The CCTV shit is only really popular in London, probably because of the crime I'd imagine. Come to some smaller city like, say, Swansea and there's little in the way of CCTV. The UK is more than just London, friend.

I like how Jow Forums believes everything the media says now.

Cool, thanks for the info

Since most of the "anti-semitism" is probably coming from muslims we should spin this as a form of anti migrant bigotry on the Germans part.

You need weapons to kill your enemy, that's something you don't have in uk, so what do you do then?

Move to USA and say fuck the queen already, they abandoned your people, be apart of the greatest revolution in history.

Almost everything worthy of being called "civilization" in the West has some jewish touch, and has been risen against violent resistance of indigenous alpha males who saw their power threatened by individual freedom and a cooperative form of society where they couldn't force everyone to obey them.

Most of western civilization has Roman and Christian influence, but as for Jewish influence there isn’t much.

The pic is just a gigantic expression of an absolute autism

But can we hate/kill the jews who claim to be white if we leave the big nosed goblins alone?

You know being armed goes both ways right? You're not so naive to believe that they won't fire back?

Isn’t better to bring a gun to a gun fight rather than a knife, or in your case, a spoon?

> Is there any hope for Germany?
Nope.

> Knife
Woah now, friend. I don't think you should encourage him to break the law like that.

You pussy Germans will do Nothing. Your country is fucked the Jews will never let up on the Germans because they think you are Amalek their enemy. Admit your country is over.

Not if you have the horn, now get back to fighting my wars Goy

It's official. Jews are Islamaphobic and intolerant. They need correction now.

Attached: nazipepe.jpg (620x620, 158K)

>Migrants start beating up kikes
>Germany self-desructs as it can't reconcile it's Holocaust guilt with it's newfound love of Muslim cock

Grab some popcorn boys, gonna be a wild ride

Funny, I wear a feldgrau ski-cap to promote anti-semitism.

REMINDER:

Current day Germany is what the US would look like if we on the right just collectively croaked.

Attached: ebba.jpg (554x1024, 80K)

Then we will ambush them and kill every single nigger there.

I don’t give a fuck about Jewish propaganda

like clockwork

>Your country is fucked the Jews will never let up on the Germans because they think you are Amalek their enemy.
Germans are God's chosen people. That's why they are still around despite losing two world wars.
That's also the reason why Jews envy them so much.

Attached: bibel2.jpg (500x786, 32K)

Germans are getting bred out of existence though.

I want to get me a pair of Kraut tiddies before they sell out too. The Turkish hybrid just isn't the same.

So fkn tru...... making me sad almost every day

>Germans are getting bred out of existence though.
God's chosen people die for the sins of the world and then go to Heaven. They are only fulfilling the revelations.

Attached: bibel1.jpg (1655x1939, 647K)

counter-judaism is at like 99% in Muslim countries

You have my deepest condolences, friend. You have some of the prettiest women, especially the village girls, and it's a damn shame the eternal Jew has marked them for extinction.

Being armed doesn’t mean dick without the balls to do anything. are just larping faggots.
They watched Ruby Ridge and did nothing. They watched Waco and did nothing. They watched Oregon and did nothing. They watched Philando Castile and Daniel Shaver and did nothing. They watch Trump break every single one of his campaign promises, and do nothing.
Their government doesn’t *need* to take their guns because they’re total eunuchs.
They actually think it’s normal to be so terrified of police that they won’t even twitch when stopped by them.
They ain’t Spartacus and they wouldn’t even be the hundredth to proclaim, ‘I am Spartacus’. The moment someone in authority looked at them, they’d be going, ‘Spartacus you’re looking for? Oh, that’s him over there, HE’S Spartacus.’ Faggots would lick the FBI’s boots clean of Vicki Weaver’s brains.

Second (you) was meant to be for .

All this sympathy and protesting when a jew gets attacked, but when german girls get raped and killed by the migrants they don't give a shit.

Some people have the balls ;)

only acceptable skullcap

Attached: 2124105-5.jpg (499x356, 49K)

>So a Syrian migrant beats up a Jew and all of Germany apologizes for the 6 gorilion

Not even. It was an Arab Israeli wearing a kippa as a "social experiment".
But when that information came out a few hours later our media and politicians were already in 100% outrage mode so now they have to go through with it until no one cares anymore which will probably be next week.
All because of something that was most likely a YouTube prank.

Trump betraying his base, reneging on every promise he made, shows that democracy in the US is irretrievably broken and now is the time to break out the guns in defiance of tyrannous government, and refresh that ‘tree of liberty’ with the ‘blood of patriots and tyrants’.
But it’s not happening. Nothing is happening.
And it’s entirely understandable. Most people don’t want to be Spartacus. They don’t even want to be the tenth guy going, ‘I am Spartacus.’ They just want to keep their head down and get on with their lives.
Entirely understandable—so how about showing some of that understanding instead of getting on our case?
You have as much to worry about as we have. The events I listed show that USG can cut any one of you—any small group—out of the herd and execute you *and* your family, and the rest of the herd will just look on and even rationalise it.
You’re lucky in one respect (depending on what jurisdiction you’re in); you’re being armed gives you an advantage if the Collapse comes within our lifetimes. But if it doesn’t come then you’re screwed as much as anyone, keeping your head down and watching others getting cut out of the herd one by one.

Attached: AnAmericanPieta.jpg (800x682, 134K)

literally everyone in the middle east and north africa is a semitie

Similar news in France.

thelocal.fr/20180422/300-french-personalities-sign-manifesto-against-new-anti-semitism

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-020901.jpg (1031x1823, 482K)

I miss real Germans.

Attached: FF3EBE6F-61C2-4C05-B6C9-8E17FF34CFB8.jpg (1167x843, 130K)

>democracy in the US is irretrievably broken and now is the time to break out the guns in defiance of tyrannous government
You can’t legally say “Heil Hitler” or own a knife anymore. Where is your Spartacus bruv?

Why don’t they ever march when hundreds of native French citizens are slaughtered by radicalized jihadists?

They should be beaten for being pro Jew worship.

Attached: D174FFF4-5FE0-4926-B6E5-FA84798046CF.png (397x373, 79K)

>Jews support letting rapefugees into Europe
>whoops, turns out all those Muslim Arabs don't like Jews
>rising anti-Semitism all over Europe
>Jews feel unsafe in Europe and leave
Was this all a Zionist plot to get all the Jews to go to Israel?

Attached: Netanyahu-e1425585419202.jpg (855x801, 96K)

Young Jews enjoyed emigrating from Israel to Berlin, so they don't have to listen to Arabs on the bus plotting to blow them up.

Aaaaahhh that's why is see them on every corner recently...

except there is no anti semitism, only good goys everywhere which apparently aren't good enough yet. fake news about an issue that is non existent

>One people
>One Community
Reality:
>Many people
>Different communities

What did they mean by this?

Of course we can own and carry knives, we can even own guns (restricted to bolt-actions and must jump through legal hoops, and self-defence (outside of NI) is not a valid reason for applying for a firearms certificate; we’ve long left the spirit of the 1689 BoR behind—but we *can* legally own them, even state-of-the-art .50 cal. sniping jobs). The people getting prosecuted for carrying knives are the scrotes, not human beings.
I’m not happy with the situation but I don’t need shit from schmucks who witlessly gobble up every tabloid headline and fake news spread on this site and SM.
As I wrote, your precious country is so insane, you think it’s normal to be petrified of even twitching if a cop stops you (see comments to thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/bruce-krafft/philando-castile-nra-isnt-black-white/). The most craven bootlickers in history.
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/08/florida-man-who-smashed-mosque-windows-left-bacon-gets-15-year-sentence.html (U-S-A! U-S-A!)
35 years between a couple for *words* dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4265496/Georgia-couple-given-years-prison-hate-crime.html (Threats, brandishing a weapon; probably deserves a few months inside—but *****years*****? Only in ’Murca)
And while we’ve just fined someone for a video, you put someone *inside*: foxnews.com/us/2016/09/12/blamed-for-benghazi-filmmaker-jailed-after-attack-now-lives-in-poverty-fear.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2491452/Boy-3-dies-police-handcuff-taser-stepfather-STOP-running-burning-home-save-child.html
Yank police tase 95 year old war vet to death articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-08-02/news/ct-met-kass-0802-20130803_1_butcher-type-kitchen-knife-park-forest-police-taser
Fuck you and fuck your fucked up country.

Attached: USA!.png (776x599, 91K)

Attached: 1502344698685.jpg (400x400, 16K)

The elite families are planning on destroying Israel soon (and in so doing trigger WW3 to allow the NWO to rise from the ashes) 2/3 of all jews worldwide are planned to die in the war.

Cops weren’t that violent when the niggers were segregated. And if you're just overflowing with weapons why don’t you have your revolution? Also you need to have a loiscense to watch tv and have bad teeth.

>members of different faiths wear skullcaps
>none of those faiths are islamic
calling it, digits confirm

>mfw right wing Austrian GF
>already pretty redpilled (mostly anti islam shit)
>thinking of giving her the jewpill, wat do lads?

Attached: 1517076387891.jpg (816x568, 45K)

thank you for this service, i will contribute in the future posting this.

>real Germans
posts some picture of a faggot fuck boi with an incorrect totenkopf on his collar.