If Europe was Islamic, it wouldn't know feminism and LGBT to this day

If Europe was Islamic, it wouldn't know feminism and LGBT to this day.

Attached: mezam.png (565x583, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61KsT5YixF0
youtube.com/watch?v=fUI_ij5mbTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They would also be muslim which would suck

>If Europe was Islamic, it wouldn't know feminism and LGBT to this day.

That would be like shooting yourself in the head to avoid dying of cancer

true, on the other hand Europe would become even more of a sandnigger cult than it is already

Wow, look at that, the Alt-Right finally tolerates Islam but for all the wrong reasons (radicalist, anti-LGBT and anti-women interpretations not followed by a majority of Muslims)

Dumb piece of alt-right shit

Attached: אנימה תגובה ילדה.jpg (720x780, 33K)

Also islamic europe wouldnt be europe

Retarded memeflag

Same applies to it being Christian. They could be completely atheist and still not have those problems if there were no Jews and non-Europeans around.

>If Europe was Islamic, it wouldn't know alcohol and pork to this day.
inshallah my friend

They'd find a way to pussify Islam too, wouldn't make a difference

>The majority of Muslims are tolerant of LGBT people and promote women's rights.
Homosexuality is ILLEGAL in most of the middle east, and often carries severe penalties.

Attached: 1519268863121.jpg (413x395, 67K)

Islam is actually one of the most pro-feminist religions out there if you actually read the quran

the problem with muslims is that 99,9% of them are of a foreign race (which wouldnt be a problem if they stayed at home),
not the religion and it's values itself.
Only alt-light civic-"nationalist" cucks are against Islam because muh western values

Attached: absolutely-halal-1227329.png (500x522, 131K)

>memeflag
>that file name

BRUHHHHHHHHHH LOOK AT THIS (((JUDE))) OH NO NO NO

Attached: who is the jw.png (448x448, 19K)

The world also wouldn´t have a working electrical grid based on AC (and soo many more inventions).

As Tesla´s parents and ancestors would be inbred Muslim scum turning him into a hairy volatile cousin child bride fucker.

Attached: 1523976040487.jpg (600x319, 58K)

sorry sweetie but muzzies are rightwing as fuck

Attached: moderate-islam.jpg (627x663, 68K)

Correct but Europe is going to be Fascistic instead.

>sorry sweetie but muzzies are rightwing as fuck
I dissagree. Yes Muslims are right wing. but only in their own countries. The muslims in europe are liberal as fuck. that is why most of them vote for DENK and pvda. if it wasnt for the muslim those parties would not even have a single seat.

Attached: kike in car.jpg (480x360, 14K)

yeah they cover up their women because of how fuck ugly most of those inbred cunts are

Or it could just become Catholic.

There would probably be a ton of incest too. Pick your poison basically.

your caliphs where degenerate

harun al rashid was a lgbt pedo

lgbt is accepted in the death cult

they want gibs so they vote for fiscally leftist parties out of economic self-interest but they're socially conservative.

pro-welfare state but conservative, really makes you have a wee ponder

Attached: m.jpg (750x480, 44K)

>but they're socially conservative.

they are not conservative, dikke oen. you do realize that the conservative parties (like the (((PVV))) and FVD) want less islam, mosques and all that shit, right? what are you talking about nigger?
i'll repeat what i just said. they are only right wing and conservative in their own countries and not in europe.

Attached: brainlet muslim.png (230x219, 8K)

the only native european muslims are in the balkans and they are the poorest and least developped area of europe...

Implying Islam is about importing third worlders on behalf of international jewry.

Of course they're conservative in their Islamic values, not traditional Dutch values. I thought that would be obvious.

They don't want to conserve our values, they want to conserve theirs while coming over here to exploit our weakness and leech off of our welfare state and profit from the wealth. Can't say I blame them desu, never give a sucker an even break.

youtube.com/watch?v=61KsT5YixF0

no, it won't become less of a desert nigger cult only because whites would practice it

Attached: alhamdhuwhite.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Just lol at arabs thinking they look like that. The average arab here is a birdfaced manlet with a recessed chin and frog-eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=fUI_ij5mbTA