W-who cares if Kanye is getting retweeted by Trump

>w-who cares if Kanye is getting retweeted by Trump
>h-he is just a filthy n-nigger
>you're nu-pol if you think this is good

Attached: 1493972335099.png (698x585, 17K)

>BASED BLACK MAN
>BASED FUCKING BASED

Attached: images.jpg (203x248, 8K)

>Based black man

Attached: 1519015591016.png (645x968, 100K)

>let's get rid of actual important topics on Jow Forums and make a million fucking threads about the same thing
>You're a stormfag if you don't like this

Up yours nigger

Attached: 1489176190314.jpg (520x317, 40K)

>niggers are great and you should look for anything to give reason for bbc anal penetration

Attached: B36580DD-AB04-4B77-9976-55EB9C98C2D3.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

basedboy trying ruing the one monkey on our team

>s-so what if one of the biggest influencers in pop culture is tweeting out support of the right to his mega millions of followers
>h-he's black so it doesn't mean anything

Attached: 1519756957317.jpg (726x459, 101K)

>one of the biggest influencers restates the death of his career and living off his wealth so he can retreet a Neocon
>h-he's black and has money so it's different!

this on every level !!!!!

OP, guess what's going in all fields....

Attached: 1516767607301.png (399x322, 42K)

Is your meme image supposed to mean something, libtard?

>so what if he’s married to the most degenerate family on earth, creates music that adds zero to this culture, self promotes himself so well white impressionable faggots (like you) look for any reason to spread their ass cheeks for full penetration

Attached: 1138ADED-72CF-405C-9084-773C401D1D4F.png (765x862, 105K)

Boy you're upset.

>FUCKING BASED NIGGER
>BASED BASED

Attached: 1524117502125.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Why do obvious niggers and literal mutts spam the mutt meme -- projection?

Attached: basedblackman.jpg (1344x557, 183K)

The ONLY stance Jow Forums should have on race is it's fine to be different colored, as long as you don't muddy up other cultures for the sake of diversity. Through our differences we are stronger as a union of civilizations, and should keep our cultures and traditions separate.

both sides are foolish. He is just a nigger trying be edgy. Does not mean him promoting trump is bad for us, just dont cuck yourself for him like r*ddit will

Would take woke black dudes over the white minority here who thinks skin color means more than what's inside their head. Democrats have suppressed the blacks. We want them to be equal. This would change the world on the idea of black people if they started switching political classes. I think they are tired of being called victims by the left and are ready to show democrats that they aren't just a group of people you take advantage of during election time.

You do not have to like black people to understand the impact this will have. You do not have to like Kanye for you to understand this impact this will have. Just know the amount of outreach these tweets will have. Every normie with internet on the planet will read about it. Just know if it even turns one person, that's 10 times the impact you will ever have.

Attached: 1518695654125.jpg (515x515, 189K)

Nah. But you can’t say it’s not annoying there’s 100 threads being spammed on the same damn subject. Thought I clicked world star hip hop accidentally

Attached: B800DBD0-103D-4736-BABE-039A27A57910.jpg (600x656, 49K)

>10 times the impact etc
If you only knew.
Plus, having so many more idiots pour into here and make this board even more reddit will be great. God damn I hate faggots like you who. And nice pic of another Jewish puppet

given that Jow Forums is a multicultural ethnic nationalist board opposed to international jewery this was sorta the default position anyway.
we hate stormfags not because they advocate white nationalism but because they closed minded and ignore jewish influence in other cultures

You don't have to fellate a BASED black just because something strategically beneficial has occurred

Also this is just controversy to sell albums. And look at Trump, controversies work.

>kike shill containment thread
Good on you, op.

Kanye hasn't stated one single clear political opinion yet.
it's all wishy-washy
just enough to make you cuckboys shill and the libtards screech

he will pull back as soon as his album has been fed to the normies a few million times - say some more "crypitc" shit, so you brainlets will go "woaaah"

Attached: 1524158755741.png (268x401, 147K)

>If you only knew.
The only impact you are making is to your stomach tubby
>Plus, having so many more idiots pour into here and make this board even more reddit will be great
muh secret club
>And nice pic of another Jewish puppet
w-why isn't j-jared holocausting the k-kikes

Attached: 1499076813220.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Implying we support a kike puppet like Trump

Are you against what West is doing now? Then you are a shill attempting to keep the lid on the status quo bottle of public discourse. Would you support a West bid for the Presidency? If so, you are a mentally judaized civnat. Can we all just agree on these two very basic points, or have we abandoned reason?

blacks and whites vs jews
blacks are becoming more "anit-semitic"

>You do not have to like black people to understand the impact this will have.
Yeah it'll bring in more civic nationalist cancer, just like it brought you a year ago. Kys.

Attached: nupol-was-a-mistake.jpg (1024x827, 688K)

lmao the burgers on this board are really pushing this shit hard. No wonder you're cucked, kiked and blacked.

True, who cares about right wing civic nationalists who will vote for our interests. I want gen-z to be BASED leftists and commies.

Attached: 1505194540134.jpg (356x357, 15K)

fuck ooff /v/-nigger you only need one thread per topic

>hurr durr muh based black man, please fuck my wife and daughter

Attached: mutt18.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>who will vote
>implying that you will still have democracy and the right to vote in a few years

Attached: 5434623462346345735683546.jpg (200x200, 8K)

>not one valid argument
damn I CANNOT stop being so damn right all the time

Attached: 1519315775858.png (549x413, 93K)

oy vey- blacks voting republican and not democrat is a bad thing.

Because this cesspit is the place for debate? Fuck off, kike. The shitting up of this board is clearly down to magapede redditors.

Attached: leddit migration.png (2651x493, 284K)

>who will vote for our interests
Niggers vote for nigger interests you fucking moron. Nothing is going to change by voting in an anti-white system you kiked piece of shit. Look at Trump, look at Brexit, wake the fuck up or go back to you absolute fucking nigger.

Attached: The Ricky Vaughn Show.png (720x462, 436K)

>>w-who cares if Kanye is getting retweeted by Trump
Agreed.
>>h-he is just a filthy n-nigger
Agreed.
>>you're nu-pol if you think this is good
Agreed.

Good thread OP.

>being so damn right
right with what`?

state your position in a clear, argumentative fashion and let us try, faggot

Attached: 1523293786290.png (500x544, 112K)

Your thread is going to make everyone hate Kanye, was that your plan all along?

Attached: have we started the fire.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

I'm just enjoying the liberal heads exploding myself

Good luck shitting with your shorts still on.

Kanye has a shit ton of white fans and the point isn't to sway the vote, it's simply to increase numbers no matter how low.
Not an argument
see I CANNOT STOP WINNING

Attached: 1522258035795.jpg (882x731, 124K)

>Because this cesspit is the place for debate?
For a brainlet such as yourself, no

Attached: 1505881898266.png (1039x559, 261K)

well then tell me about "the impact" and the "outreach" "this will have" - what exactly is meant by that?

Attached: 1524698738984.jpg (859x1205, 197K)

>Sucking nigger dick because he wears a Cuck cap for Jow Forumss favorite kike in chief

Bump, let's get the whole board to hate Kaynyay, great idea.

Attached: kim jong un.jpg (1024x1280, 221K)

>mutt magapede redditor thinks Jow Forums is the height of intellectualism
pottery

based

implying I actually like kanye, go ahead and hate him, that's not what i'm talking about at all troglodyte
>when you admit Jow Forums is retarded but you also admit you can't actually talk to anyone on here because you're not smart enough, cya brainlet

Trump is part of the same freemasonic jew secret society as kanye and the kardasians and the clintons and the deep state actors that are supposed to be opposing trump are. This is just bread and circuses and it's all scripted. Meanwhile, the same evil shit marches on behind the scene. You go ahead and get exited about their manufactured reality.

Why do you faggots care so much? Holy shit shut up already.

> T.brainlet

You obviously aren't pol tier because you can't hold two conflicting thoughts in your head without having normie brain freeze.

HOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGEHOLY FUCKING SHILL THREADS SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>hurr durr, if i just repeatedly greentext and say brainlet people won't notice how much of a faggot i am.

you're right, Jow Forums tier is synonymous with being retarded

Attached: 1522369322366.jpg (447x451, 43K)

IT"S OK MUTT. I"M HERE FOR YOU, AND I UNDERSTAND YOU, AND I LOVE YOU.

IT"S NOT YOUR FAULT, IT"S NOT YOUR FAULT

Don't forget that that the kardasians and kanye have been some of the demoralizers of the people out of anybody. These basic bitch republitards will worship anything in a red hat though.

He literally did the same thing in 2016.

And a retweet is literally fuck all in the world outside your computer, faggot.