How does it feel to know that the Toronto attacker was a likely frequent here on pol?

Alek Minassian, the 25-year-old van driver who killed 10 and wounded 14 more when he plowed through a crowded Toronto sidewalk on Tuesday, appears to have posted a message on his (now disabled) Facebook account minutes before the attack, which read:

“The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys!”

The author writes:

“Chad” and “Stacy” are reportedly slang for sexually active men and women who are the objects of jealousy and resentment among the involuntarily celibate

> involuntarily celibate

When virgins strike back!

Attached: alek-minassian.jpg (1180x669, 30K)

seems more like wizchan

this is not Jow Forums tho
besides, hes not half bad in terms of looks. could easily fit on a real-estate flyer

He was probably one of the people constantly spamming
>How can white bois even compete??
or
>Explain this, conservashits
Leafs are hardly people.

>a fucking leaf

buddy lived down the street from me, not surprised he hated women, the ones in this town are stuck up cunts.

>how shitblue wants the world to see pol
you are stupid losers.
your PR stunt failed and now everyone learned about the Armenian Genocide when they looked at Jow Forums today. hahahahaahahahahah
great work

He's a leaf, so it's not like he ever contributed anything if he was here...so who cares?

How does it feel to know Game of Thrones has Elliot Roger's family on the writing staff?

looks more like a democrat to me

Attached: areTheyRelated.png (800x445, 290K)

Hey burgers, stop sending your killers up here

As well as bury the Gazprom shenanigans in Armenia where an election was just held.

meh. Just a weak willed dude. Call me when we have a real mastermind working.

JUST

Did cia give him that hair because they saw the just meme?

He's Jow Forums's, just like the Supreme Gentleman. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

>besides, hes not half bad in terms of looks.

just because he's not ugly doesn't make him less of an autist

>He was probably one of the people constantly spamming

Nah my bets are he was the one spamming
> Fuck those nigger loving coalburner roasties pieces of shit, I want my cutie 3.14 asian waifu NOW!!!

I see him on an insurance flyer. He may not be able to get laid, but he can offer you a great rate on a life insurance policy.

>>How can white bois even compete??

He's not a cuck in my mind. Only cucks go spamming that shit.

He was a lonely virgin who was sorely rejected by Stacys (i.e. white women of his own race)

I image he's the one who would spam coalburner and roastie threads.

lad needs a fresh buzz, the fuzz is creeping towards JUST levels

How does it feel to know it was all a staged hoax.

That wasn't real Jow Forums.
Real Jow Forums has never been tried.