Kanye is the Antichrist or he will reveal the actual anti-Christ

Kanye is the Antichrist or he will reveal the actual anti-Christ

Can it get any more obvious

>Satanic celebrity in the (((music industry)))
>Synthesis of alt right and new left sides of the dialectic
>mocks Jesus by calling himself Yeezus
>Talks about having DRAGON ENERGY
(Satan is "the dragon")

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-173957.png (1080x1920, 848K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuGBqrXqNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4
youtu.be/MYF7H_fpc-g?list=PLr6IIOxMYjayjooNowO5pJKoXhz8voTxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like they cast a spell that suddenly made the whole "Truther" crowd worship a celeb and forget all the countless examples of satanic involvement Kanye and Kim have had

Religion is only supported ironically here because its a system of imposed morality. Literally nobody believes in the Santa Claus bullshit its wrapped in for consumption. Filthy pleb

Attached: 1524147821672.png (306x611, 216K)

You fell for the original lie of the devil

All the pushing of black slang into white alt-right slang was (((their))) programming to prepare you for this and the brainwash worked

Plus, black ghetto culture and white mainstream culture are both derived from the Masons and other secret societies so yeah it's all from the devil

10+ Kanye worship threads

Only 1 poster in a Truth thread

People are saying Kanye will bring on a "golden age"

This is just new age satanic propaganda

I think he's going to bring a paradigm shift, I guess much like the antichrist would, but I don't see it as necessarily bad.

I am genuinely unaware of what satanic shit they are involved in I usually only listen to the music and even then hardly much modern stuff. What have they been linked to?

Satan was the good guy all along.
Jesus was the anticrist.
The jew god Yahweh was the bad guy all along.
Kanye is the true messiah.

Deal with it christ-cuck.

look around, your faggot religion is a self serving meme. We need christianity to control the brown people, dont step in your own snare!

>he doesnt know about the song jesus walks
SMMFH

He may not be THE anti-Christ but he's certainly AN antichrist and Jow Forums is being brainwashed the hardest I've seen in a while. This is topping even trump election in terms of the idol worhip here

Attached: kanye666.jpg (1328x1767, 117K)

D R A G O N ENERGY

youtube.com/watch?v=TuGBqrXqNXA

youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4

youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo

youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ

Attached: 1504425847620.png (300x450, 341K)

I definitely do think it's a little much and thats definitely inorganic.

But seriously I would like to know what satanic shit he has been involved in. As he is one of the few celebrities I enjoy, I have only seen christian stuff from him.

Look at this masonnigger shilling occult

"Externalization of the hierarchy"

It's literally Jewish kaballah

Occult means hidden. Hidden because the elite use this knowledge to their advantage. By keeping it secret they keep you enslaved unable to access your full potential

Jewish Kaballah is parallel to the Chakras and is parallel to the Bhuddist Middle Way

LOL

Occult "knowledge" will just leave you insane, broken , demon possessed and possibly dead. It's all lies and half truths from the father of lies.

Get behind me Satan

You know why your shilling will never work? Because you're coming onto Jow Forums shilling purely christianity and everyone on Jow Forums is smart enough to realize that no one religion defines God.

God is WITHIN

You're literally parroting Alice Bailey/Blavatsky/Crowley / Lucis Trust memes

The pendulum is swinging boys like a monkey in the jungle. Be the branch not the monkey

'God is within' is a very Christian statement. Also, if you think this stuff originated in the 18th 19th century you are illiterate. stop fucking posting, anybody with a brain knows how deluded you are.

Jow Forums is such a lost cause I may as well go to /x/

Q predicted this

>black man
>being capable of being an "anti-christ"

kek

So the beast of the sea with the 666 yeezus piece mark of the golden curse.
Kanye, who was raised in china. Has now granted his authority to Trump. A beast of the earth like manbearpig born unto a billionaire illuminati fraternal greek society run by plutocrats and oligarchs.

Surely the timeline has to be reaching the blinding light at the end of the tunnel my friend. Soon all corruption shall be exposed and washed clean by the blood of the everlasting covenant.

I love when shills like you start panicking

Or maybe he is just a random drugged celebrity

Jesus wasn't white, faggot

RIGHT NOW as you sit here and LURK, shill or provide redpills; there is a shadow war going on.
>20090 sealed inditements and growing
>low tier turpin family trafficking rings
>now moving to midtier allison mack slave children rings
>soon the high level podesta's and pizzapeddlers

The good guys are setting up the final stages now!!!
Will you be prepared? Will your family be ready?? When the news lies and says there is a coup???
>prepare your minds and hearts
This IS SPIRITUAL!!! it is a cosmic war between good and evil!!!
Remember religion is mans attempt to connect with GOD
>you want a relationship with God like Mr Terry Davis
Weather you are a believer or NOT .... THEY BELIEVE AND THEY FIGHT GOOD.... THEY WORSHIP DEMONS AND EAT CHILDREN
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>red pilled allison mack sex cult Quick Rundown

This channel is OURGuy!!!
>not monotized , no donations allowed
>non jew non chink
>all tradition and deep philosophical redpills
This is the place, when he had 100 subs THEY ALMOST SHUT HIM DOWN for parkland shooting exposing the Beast system involved...

Help spread the message, help destroy the AI worshiping Science Control freaks and help expose the pedo-satanist system!!!!

>again prepare your families the happening is upon us

So be aware
>pedos being exposed, look out JAYZ
>look out spiel(BERG) look out women of THE VIEW

>WATCH OUT ELLEN DEGENERATE PEDO

Mass establishment systems being taken out as you read this

>a massive inner shadow war between agencies and inside our gov

One group will detain you and another will set you free ALA ZAQ infowars boy.

Good WILL defeat evil
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
>YouTube worships AI satan and Google is the enabler

youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
>Syria SMASH TV!!! spiritual warfare

>IDOLS WILL SPEAK AND MOVE ABOUT!!!!

OP is on point. Wake up PPL!

youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw

Attached: Happenings.jpg (1600x924, 214K)

It's always jewish kabbalists who start going anti-christianity once you peel back a thin veneer of manners

Nobody will expect the Antichrist. The Bible even mentions that he will be loved by all until the end in Revelations.

There are many people who despise Kanye West.

Christianity is a relatively young religion so you claiming that it's the only way to the truth is incredibly naive.

Hinduism is literally six times older than christfags

youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4
youtu.be/MYF7H_fpc-g?list=PLr6IIOxMYjayjooNowO5pJKoXhz8voTxc

this.

Hinduism and Christianity are both the same side of a coin. Trying to remind humanity of their spiritual point of inception. Both are tailored to their geographical location.

Read "On Atlantis" by Edgar Cayce.

You guys are retarded. The anti christ is supposed to be loved by everyone. Also Kanye is using his edgy political views to boost his album sales. We are all taking the bait.

This is well poisoning to make the "right wing" celebs like Trump and Kanye seem innocent and not part of the same system

Infowars is CIA

So? Satan is also "older" than Christ but that don't make him right.

>Roc-A-Fella records
He's literally on the Rockefeller payroll, larping as Jesus as a mockery

UNIVERSAL TRUTHS

>12 posts by this ID

Yes. As I said, read On Atlantis.

Comparing hinduism to Christianity, please tell me more

Occult shills like this swarm every thread where Christ is so much as mentioned with the usual bullshit like
>All religions lead to the same inner truth
>Hindu dindu is better cause it's older
>Christianity is anti-white
>Read *insert false prophet here*

You know what's weird???

Sir Francis Bacon wrote a book called The New Atlantis.

He had a ship called Plus Ultra

Trump is in Plus Ultra

Attached: 1509968963476.png (960x720, 593K)

I told you niggers the DNC would put Kanye or Oprah up in 2020.

Yeah because they all work for Satan, the Jesuits , the whore of Babylon etc

This Plus Ultra larping is a massive psyop and smacks of the same fags who talked about 2012 Ascension like David Wilcock

Also, Plus Ultra is the motto of Spain, of course that mason fag Bacon would use it on a ship name to represent the discovery of America for their new experiment

Obama

>ameritards actually take religious quackery seriously
And you niggers wonder why the rest of the world calls you idiots

Attached: 1521697234228.jpg (582x458, 30K)

>god's chosen (((people)))
>god's son is the same (((tribe)))
>love god's chosen (((people)))
>(((turn the other cheek)))
>love (((thy enemies)))
Yep.

Go pray to the rat god and fuck kids surrounded by cow dung you idolatrous moron who can't shit in a toilet

the antichrist is based

"Based" as in the base of the pyramid , just like Al-Queda means "the base"

It's all a Masonic deception

>Christcucks everyone

pretty much this

You keep saying Satan but nobody GIVES A FUCK

autism of highest order. not kidding.

BASED

People just want to see a Canary sing is all. That and the black vote

noted, thanks for the updates

this

Well I would more compare the message of Christ specifically to Hinduism. Read his words, they both preach much of the same things.

Nah every religion is from an earlier religion way back in history when people were as advanced as least as we were 100 years ago. Every religion is a glimpse of the universal truth we followed back then.

Yes this is actually mentioned in On Atlantis.

Shut the fuck up & read the Bible for once instead of listening to dumb ass hick conspiracy theories

God is within but not only.

Many religion's define god, but none of the other prophets spoke truth, or we'd have seen it by now. Biblical prophecy is coming true now.

We are entering the tribulation. Sounds fucking weird, because like you, I was once to smart for Christ, but I can't deny it anymore.

hindu is better because it is the only preserved version of the ogdoad traditions and information about what happened when they were around, each version tells their story at different points in time and all people come from that story, and that story is still being played out, kikestainity is a just veil over your eyes to hide the truth

>stale artist uses controversy to hype upcoming cd/clothing line/app
>nigga gonna be laffin all the way to the bank

Relax, the hype will pass. It always does

Attached: 1523899263924.jpg (494x531, 156K)

exactly, the pyramid you and everyone exists in stands on the base of the based antichrist who holds us up and gives us the support to ascend up the pyramid

you're a fucking masonnigger shill

What does the word apocalypse mean to you?

no, but i know all of their secrets

you probably know all the secrets except that you need to be fucked in the ass and eventually sodomize children, and all their "secrets" are really just analogies for buttsex

Catastrophic, world-ending event. But upon looking it up, I see in wrong and now I believe in apocalypse even more.

Fuck your faggot religion faggot

This. Unironically. Sodomy is actually THAT evil. It's that bad, that god would destroy a city because of it. Evil begins with butt play. So weird

Attached: who could be behind this post.png (54x30, 588)

KEK

You’re a dipshit. Study the book of Enoch. The devil is an archetype of human fear and ignorance developed by the annunaki when they came here to mine gold. We’re finally breaking out of the 3D matrix that we’ve been trapped in for so long. Jesus ain’t coming back bud, but the apocalypse is still going to happen. Wake up

>2015+3
>Worshipping YHWH

OP you've been jewed

:)

The apocalypse is about truth and raising consciousness.

It's called REVELATION for a reason. It's time to reveal truths hidden to us on purpose by the elite. A new golden age is upon us.

You're annoying. Not Christianity- (you).

WO0lad

>jose goes out for a drive-by with the homies
>comes back to pray to his virgin mary statue, in his house that's adorned with various christian memorabilia

Attached: 129791361351.png (330x319, 156K)

>catholic
>Christian

Attached: Pope-Hall-2.jpg (750x500, 243K)

I'm ready

Nigger, tell me you don't really believe this or anything like it unironically
>Qanon youtube videos
>shit-tier spacing
>christcuck nonsense
boomer detected
leave, this place isn't for old folks.
if this is a troll, then you got me, i guess.
check out this cool ass picture though

try to explain existence u have 1 try the timer is running

the vid I linked in the OP is a bit incoherent, but it's better than the usual boomer larpers worshipping Q and Trump

>cant be the anti of something that doesnt exist

that's just the tip of the pyramid(((berg)))