What happened to wake this man up?

Usually,sometimes,there's a point in everyman life where he settles into what he's used to,or he sees the world around him that's so used to being fucked up and decides to not follow the status quo and will make that change in his life to not only succeed but thrive.

What made him snap.
Did Kanye fuck around and browse Jow Forumscausing Insta woke or was he always like this.

Personally I imagine between Kim's deflating vaginal roast and catching Bruce in a sundress adjusting his Olympic dong periphipherially,I think that,that would push a man to make a change in his life.

Attached: basedkanye.jpg (224x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/chancetherapper/status/989260195598688257
youtube.com/watch?v=1yogF2UBJfs
youtube.com/watch?v=TgIi-g5vNK8
youtube.com/watch?v=zOHhaMvk-XM&t=1824s
youtube.com/watch?v=QpF_df5xpOI&t=143s
youtube.com/watch?v=QpF_df5xpOI
genius.com/Kanye-west-saint-pablo-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mobile.twitter.com/chancetherapper/status/989260195598688257

It’s spreading

They probably tried to get him to rape and eat a child or something

If you're not comped sushi, then all you've got holding you back is a you problem. Even the lowest American resents hypocrisy and worse, anyone who demands they engage in it. If not Kanye, someone else. Maybe Chance or Oprah. Either way, you got Chicago to blink, Trump. Now about Atlanta.

Checked and kekd
>This is highly likely as well

>rolling again to say (((they))) probably wanted more to do with Kanyes children.they are all a social experiment themselves after all.

Think northwest is cut?

Attached: fus.jpg (552x840, 30K)

Lmao you dumb fucking loser, he's always been 'woke'.

Chicago rappers have seen Chicago run into the ground by Dem politicians for decades. They are now awake.

I don't know what's happening to this world anymore.

Attached: 20170906_075551.jpg (750x724, 137K)

Hahahhahah

It's definite Caitlin Jenner

Hands down

This is what flipped him and judging by his (((tweets)))

He definitely browses pol

Based nigger

Attached: kany.jpg (901x1200, 99K)

We happened, the Black Sun is back son

Attached: BlackSun10.jpg (2817x5163, 2.42M)

Probably just wants to protect his kid from (((them))).

Attached: kim-kardashian-marina-abramovic.png (601x597, 332K)

wew

Attached: marina-abramovic jayz.jpg (1803x1200, 329K)

If I had to bet, I'd bet that his wife is an Armenian big butted gold-digger.

He knows she's been with him because of money. So he's realized how things are.

Attached: Kim-Kardashian-cunt.jpg (1200x1653, 187K)

>didn't want to play ball with luciferians
>they threaten him
>they throw out hit pieces in the MSM
>kanye gets pissed

probably something along the lines of that

youtube.com/watch?v=1yogF2UBJfs

Attached: kanye.jpg (2000x1333, 489K)

how is she a gold digger if she's always been richer than him?

youtube.com/watch?v=TgIi-g5vNK8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

You know how these women are.

The dude has connections and has seen how shit really operates from behind the scenes. He sees that in Trump too and how he's a rich insider celeb rebelling against the status quo so he's inspired to come out.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOHhaMvk-XM&t=1824s
In this interview from 2013 , hes talking about how (((media and corporations))) keep us in mental slavery. How the same corporations that spread gun and drug music culture to black people is connected to privately owned prisons. He even mentions rich Jews at some point in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpF_df5xpOI&t=143s
see 2:20 in this video

He's punished Kanye coming out for revenge against (((THEM)))

based

satanist probably spooked him, so now he wants them dead

im sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he has an album coming out soon and needs to generate media attention

go to 2:20 on this video,
youtube.com/watch?v=QpF_df5xpOI
it is now punished Kanye and he wants vengence for his crash that almost ended his life, Then (((they))) killed his mom, covered the crime up, and threatened him and his family, During his meeting with Trump, they discussed how they were both betrayed, he was told to wait for the beginning of the take down of the cabal and emerge from the darkness to destroy the globalist scum that have enslaved humanity in mental prisons

Attached: 1510717751742.png (502x528, 107K)

Attached: 1512916578004.png (1684x878, 1.43M)

>he's always been 'woke'.
This. He went to Trump Tower and had a meeting with Donald before the election - early in the primary season.

He's been around the Jews too long brother.

Here are some lyrics from the song Saint Pablo that mentions jews:

Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
The Jews share their truth on how to make a dime
Most black men couldn't balance a checkbook
But buy a new car, talkin' 'bout "how my neck look?"
Well... it all looks great
Four hundred years later, we buyin' our own chains
The light is before us brothers, so the devil workin' hard
Real family stick together and see through the mirage
The smokescreens, perceptions of false reality
Who the real owner if your boss gets a salary?
I am one with the people
I am one with the people (real!)
I've been woken from enlightened man's dream

genius.com/Kanye-west-saint-pablo-lyrics

The entire song is basically about him taking the redpill.

>im sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he has an album coming out soon and needs to generate media attention
hes big enough that he does that by just releasing an album though, he has enough diehard fans that will buy his shit to keep him comfy. as long as he doesnt go country or some other demographic alienating aciton he should be fine, and no trump support doesnt count, black people love ballers and trump is as baller as it gets, shits in a gold toilet ffs

Status is worth more than gold, nigga

Please someone make a punished Kanye meme

Black celebrities are kept on a leash by their jewish managers. Kanye probably grew tired of all the BS just like MJ.

I didn't make this one, but here you go. I kinda wanna make a better version now.

Attached: 1508368283130.jpg (620x531, 147K)

Thanks desu user

>Yeah that could be cool but I'm like Marina Abramovic
21:18

Kanye supported Trump as far back as 2015.

She presented a front. His collaborator and friend Jay Z vouched for her. He dropped her when the truth was revealed. Jay Z and Kanye are no longer friends or collaborators.

Kanye has been red pilled for several years now, it's why he starts sperging out in almost every interview and has been shit on by the media in every way possible.

>What made him snap.
Every Gen-Xer knows that the identity politics of the left are racist trash. The ideas the Dems are pushing now are antithetical to what was preached in the 80s and 90s. Like the anons on this board, Kanye is just early in throwing off the yolk.

>Kanye is just early in throwing off the yolk.
>yoke is sometimes confused with yolk

Attached: yoke.png (661x579, 26K)

bruce is still a republican even though hes a tranny

Jewish psyop. He's controlled opposition you retards, same as Trump.

Attached: 1524697205250.jpg (1328x1767, 124K)

He's wired and is collecting juicy info on Trump because Kim is getting paid by the Clinton Cabal and he's pretty much her trained monkey.

>Kanye's children
i suspect this was the factor that caused him to go full redpill. Realizing the establishment goons truly don't care about him and would happily devour and destroy his spawn and even him in an evening of fun and games.... he snapped. he now sees the nightmare realm that has been constructed around him... he finally sees the bars of his prison and he knows who his keepers are.

just like when we all first got redpilled.. he's shocked but empowered by this knowledge... Kayne must tread lightly but speak loudly

Attached: 1523006935377.gif (270x378, 1.86M)

Controlled opposition that has them frothing at the mouth on every media channel they own. Interdasting.

Identity politics is not the answer.

He is clearly manic-depressive (as am I). When manic phase starts, IQ goes up (has been measured), but more importantly, as long as you don't go totally out of control, clarity of thought and ability to clearly make associations and see connections you couldn't see before is astounding. I am lucky to only go to the edge, but not bat-shit crazy, so I am very highly functional (R&D, lead team of scientists and engineers). I think his IQ is normally around average (105), but when manic he gets bumped up to where he actually starts to make sense and seem much less retarded than normal. When he crashes back down he just disappears for months.

a lot of this.... except he's in show business and that's all whole different world from nerdy work. plus he gets lots of bullshit from record execs and such. PLUS his whole "handler" team must have an influence on him.

after he went to Trump tower they had him temporarily committed! i wouldnt be surprised if they were fucking with his meds or something else to MAKE him go manic

I was filled with the Holy Spirit and it turned my life around. Everything is awesome! I wonder if something similar happened to this man?

Attached: C977CFC8-FC72-4B1C-978B-3C10934A2514.jpg (838x1024, 133K)

an incredible theory ive heard before... i wouldnt doubt it was true. they did build two of them and there was already a book published about a similar event.

honestly it has to do with christian values. both kanye and chance realize that its the fundamental christian values that brought them to powerful positions and both are realizing that their own values don't align with the political agenda that the left pushes.

>le le le kanye is just crazy, I'm crazy too, aren't we all crazy Jow Forums?
kys jew

Their collaboration was called "Picasso Baby". Picasso is famous for his abstract style depicting people as almost deformed. And then "Baby". Deformed. Baby.

Attached: allisonmack.png (1127x752, 530K)

don't know and don't care
sage

Attached: KANYE_SUCKS.png (788x486, 15K)

The man still thinks Google is a good idea, in fact, he wants to work with Google. Just go look at his Twitter, the man is still asleep and an moran.