Incel "Movement" false flag thread:

Incel "Movement" false flag thread:
Ever since the Alex Minessian attack and the media demonisation of what're known as "incels" I've noticed a surge in online profiles that are seemingly fake, particularly on Tumblr. Making statements like the attack was the fault of women and other inflammatory, abhorrent statements. This blog is one example.

theincelprince.tumblr.com/

>Was created on April 24th / no history.
>Has barely any posts / reblogs.
>Barely any personal information.
>Posts stuff that makes it too obvious that whoever’s behind the blog WANTS to look like a desperate white male who only cares about sex and hates women.

This could just be the left trying to manufacture a debate for the sake of political points or it could be something much darker and much deeper. Either way, people are being lied to, and incels are being demonised for no good reason. And this is before we even bring into question the validity or genuineness of the supposed "attack."

Simply put, this is just another propaganda campaign against men. If you're not concerned, you should be. Because this is pure evil.

Attached: 1.png (600x336, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v6DqCUQ0SzM
archive.li/LtqVD
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-terror-trial-rcmp-john-nuttall-amanda-korody-1.3325529
lrb.co.uk/v40/n06/amia-srinivasan/does-anyone-have-the-right-to-sex
thestar.com/news/gta/2018/04/25/number-cited-in-cryptic-facebook-post-matches-alek-minassians-military-id-source.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alek*

My bad.

This incident has allowed the progressive press to say the stuff they’ve always dreamed of saying about conventional (Islamic) vehicular attacks. It’s open season on incels.

Thing is though, if they’re supposed to so dangerous, then why are they provoking them?

MAGA "Movement" false flag thread:
Ever since the Trump election and the FAKE media demonisation of what're known as "trumpcucks" I've noticed a surge in online profiles that are seemingly fake, particularly on Reddit. Making statements like all problems in the world were the fault of jews and other inflammatory, abhorrent statements. This subreddit is one example.

www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald

>Was created on June 27th / no history.
>Has barely any content / non-shitposts.
>Barely any personal information.
>Posts stuff that makes it too obvious that whoever’s behind the blog WANTS to look like a desperate rural retard who only cares about guns and hates anything more unfamiliar than his own sister.

This could just be the right trying to manufacture a debate for the sake of political points or it could be something much darker and much deeper. Either way, people are being lied to, and trumpcucks are being demonised for no good reason. And this is before we even bring into question the validity or genuineness of the supposed "attack."

Simply put, this is just another propaganda campaign against faggots with worthless ideas. If you're not concerned, you should be. Because this is pure evil.

I think it's more about provoking hatred towards men than provoking incels themselves but I see your point.

I don't think incels will be provoked at all. I think they'll simply be disappointed and disenfranchised even more and we'll likely begin to see a gradual heightening of suicide rates among men. While the media completely ignores this and instead focuses on perhaps the one or two instances of incels (likely with severe mental health issues and / or with questionable circumstances e.g. facts and details pertaining to their alleged attack not adding up or making sense) doing something that at the very least seems to be a result of their hatred of women.

And of course this will begin a clamp down on the criticisation of women in general. Criticising women will be the new hate speech not just socially but politically. And if you dare to express what could even be even subjectively perceived as negative about women, even if it's factually true, then you're guilty of hate speech.

This is about socially neutering men in an attempt to disable western civilisation from having the ability to defend itself against tyranny, plain and simple.

Incel is a false gospel. Women are just pieces of meat who will literally sell their bodies. Ask a MGTOW.

finally a thread without "1 post by this ID"-OP

have some bumps

Attached: 64532345432.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

I never saw the word incel used on Jow Forums until this false flag

Attached: 1521034721108.jpg (4463x1431, 2.79M)

>Incel is a Reddit term, but apparently now it's a Jow Forums thing.
Kaaay...

I agree. All women are whores in denial. That's the ultimate red pill. They sell out to the highest bidder, always. Or at least somebody who fools them into believing they're worth more than they actually are. Which isn't hard to achieve if you know how a woman's mind works.

I've seen it used a lot on MGTOW threads. People saying MGTOW dudes are just bitter incels etc.

MGTOW threads are made by shills. It's not even political.

MGTOW is very much political because of the whole "leave the plantation" meme.

Men should be taking the plantation back and returning it to its former glory. Not cowering behind hedonism patiently waiting for women to realise they've made a mistake, which is what MGTOW espouses. And what the state wants because it disables men from standing up for their communities and makes them relinquish their societal responsibilities to the state, playing right into the state's hands essentially perpetuating the war against them.

Well you wasted your time typing out that absolute garbage

Attached: BE2D4870-1BAA-4479-B97A-CC3506F2803B.gif (149x181, 836K)

Normies are too cucked to blame the real culprits for our lousy societies, because they are protected groups. Normies are born boot-lickers. So, Incels, Sperglords, and probably Neets too are going to be blamed instead.

lmao glad somone said it.

I don't understand what the end game is though. Only non-virgins can use the internet?

Life in general.

youtu.be/v6DqCUQ0SzM

Attached: 3296058.jpg (3147x2046, 615K)

Incel, Basedboy, literally, based, meme.

They are BuzzWord. They don't have realy meaning. It is the start of what you have probably read in Brave New World.

They are astroturfing BuzzWord so the population become even dumber and become unable to express what they really feel.

This is a language that appeal to emotions and not reason.
Anyone using buzzword to express himself his a damaged moron.

>incels
>on tumblr
Obvious false flag

>INCEL
Reminder: Incel is a reddit word. 4 chan has always used Robot or Wizard. Only reddit roasties and kike shills with meme flags used the word Incel.

Attached: alt-left master race.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Implicate Jow Forums, shaddit down, stop all its operations against the media. FFW some time and they will pull off a false flag against the MSM. This is already being set up today with Jim Crycosta saying there is legitimate threat to Journalists again and the ISIS threatening the media.
Why do that? Well then they can make criticizing the media a hate crime, as was said in an article "Hostility toward journalists rising worldwide, watchdog says" by Associated Pravda. This will make the MSM a protected class and push them back into their untouchable status and 4chin faggots cannot gaslight them to expose them as monstrous faggots and partisan idiots.

someone*

They've already started targeting autists saying people with autism, which is mainly males, are more open than most to being manipulated into violent acts by extremist ideologies. Autism is far more prevalent in males than females and far more extreme in it's symptoms / effects.

The endgame is a totallitarian state. Simple as. And part of the pushing of this totallitarian state is "we need to protect women from men because men are brutish animals that must have their freedoms restricted because when left to be free they harm women, and women are of the upmost importance because they are our mothers" - so in other words they want to utilise women to bear children for the state to keep the slave population at preferred levels while demonising and oppressing men so that there is little to no chance of the power structure being overturned.

That's all this is about. They want men to be a brute workforce and women to be childbearers, both given specific roles by the state and disallowed from any sort of self-autonomy.

And this is unironically also what MGTOW espouses. Artificial wombs, sex robots, the destruction of relationships and the proliferation of power to either the state or giant corporations to oversee the most basic functions of human biology. Proving that MGTOW in itself is a psy-op meant to castrate men psychologically and make them complacent.

In 2013 the RCMP took a young, recently converted couple, and entrapped them into a scheme to bomb the Victoria Parliament building in British Columbia on Canada day. This couple were anti social and were easy targets. So the RCMP tricked them into committing this act in a way to create a narrative.

THEY ARE DOING THE SAME WITH THIS INCIDENT.

Alek was tricked into doing this because of what he thinks. Nothing you see in the media should be trusted. Look at what has happened in the past and look at the things we see now. Look at the mistakes, look at the things that don't add up. Look at how the Liberals want to push a narrative that would silence their opponents

archive.li/LtqVD
archive.li/LtqVD
archive.li/LtqVD

it's actually a bit sad like most MSM memes, no traction no follow up. they just up and decided to create a terrorist organization out of thin air and called them after a reddit whatchamacallit.

even feds aren't touching their shilling with a 10ft pole.

>archive.li/LtqVD
Error 503 Service Unavailable
Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:
XID: 629670263

Varnish cache server

They have PR folks astroturfing this on purpose. You think all these new words in the internet lexicon just spring up naturally? Nah nigga, this psyop was laying dormant for years and now its hitting the mainstream. Basedboy and all the rest of your memes aren't organic.

Was just thinking the same thing. Memes in general are scripted as far as I'm concerned. I mean of course the establishment is using memetics as a weapon against the people.

Look into marshall mcluhan. This website is too young to understand what is going on.

>marshall mcluhan
Will do, thanks mate.

>archive.li/LtqVD
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-terror-trial-rcmp-john-nuttall-amanda-korody-1.3325529

Not sure what went wrong.

Some memes, sure, all memes, no. There are conspiracies going on all around the world, but not everything is a conspiracy.

Sorry I forgot to update you haha, it worked on the second try.
Been having weird 503 / 533 issues with lots of sites today including Jow Forums. Seems to be a problem with CloudFlare.

>but not everything is a conspiracy
Ironically you only think this because you've been sucked into the grand conspiracy.

Reminder that MGTOW and reddit Incels pushing their faggotry are not welcome on Jow Forums

Attached: e.png (1243x314, 55K)

Or I'm not so deeply depressed? The entire world isn't planned and controlled. Too many variables, too many free actors, it's just not possible. It's like saying the inverse "no conspiracies exist in the world" that is just not true either.
But I'll bite, bong. What is this grand conspiracy?

Dropping Redpills

Attached: romans.png (1220x279, 55K)

Attached: g.png (1283x1275, 300K)

Attached: h.png (1057x449, 131K)

Attached: p.png (1280x667, 252K)

One website won't matter in the long run, and if they're having this much trouble shutting down one Himalayan ice-sculpting forum, what happens if we run to a web service big enough to actually defend itself?

>They want men to be a brute workforce and women to be childbearers
A brute workforce is becoming increasingly useless in the age of automation and women as child bearers is completely antithetical to their popular messaging.

>he doesn't know that the frog is part of a satanic plot
Boi

Attached: m.jpg (746x378, 167K)

Attached: degeneracy.png (968x695, 136K)

Attached: 44.jpg (1216x1144, 354K)

Attached: 23.png (1190x454, 66K)

I'm not depressed either man but I'm well aware that 99.9% of what goes on in the world is full to the brim with deception and controlled by "higher powers" to be guided in a specific direction for a specific end.

Attached: 4.png (984x97, 17K)

Yeah, but is that a gut feeling or is there proofs you can provide me with? I don't doubt a lot is highly manipulated, but I refused to believe all or even so close to all as 99%, 90%, etc. It just doesn't seem plausible to me without direct involvement an entity well beyond human capabilities.

Attached: proofs.webm (320x240, 889K)

why didn't they do it when this guy killed the women at the gym?

Attached: gymshooter.jpg (236x350, 19K)

Sadly the real incel movement died months ago.

Daily Reminder Kathleen Wynne organized an Armenian False Flag Terror Attack in Toronto

Attached: 1520733954921.jpg (620x465, 144K)

Incelibacy isn't a movement it's an increasingly growing consequence of the world we live in that people are trying to ignore.

don't tie MAGA (real, grassroots movement) to T_D which gets subverted by the plebbit mods
the divide and conquer shilling is coming at us from all sides
shilling online is at least a $5B/year industry

Sadly (for you) your artificial cooked-up terrorists never materialized. I'm sure it would've been great to refer to white terrorist "movement" in the ingress of every article as ISIS drives yet another truck of peace through pedestrians.

Sexually disenfranchised men exist because of income inequality and feminism.

Large numbers of incels that are aware of this are a danger to the system. Having masses of intelligent and pissed off single men is a good way to get a civil war.

Attached: 1523233794748.gif (300x169, 1.99M)

that happened in 2009, this project wasn't in their scope yet.

>subverted state wants to destroy the family and enact depopulation agendas
>create anti-family laws, media, environment, norms, etc. to achieve their goal
>men and women stop breeding and depopulation occurs
your solution is to do what you're being socially engineered to do, therefore you are either an idiot or a shill
instead of just exposing the anti-family agenda ,and getting on with having families even in a tough environment (oh boo hoo, it's worse than WW2), your solution is to wait for some "evolutionary force", that many generations down the line is claimed that everyone will wake up one day and be chaste Lutherans with a perfect marriage and 5 children apiece
meanwhile in reality it's a fast track to EXTINCTION

Attached: 150483389545932.jpg (200x193, 4K)

Also consider the Armenian angle.
Change of leadership THAT SAME DAY to a gazprom lackey.
Happened day before Armenian genocide remembrance day.

>2009
I've spent too much time here

Attached: 1506990486562.jpg (768x768, 102K)

>incident occurs
>suspicious 1 post ID posters drop obviously fake looking FB screenshot (no commentary, no other screenshots, no links)
>immediately gets dismissed as fake and gay, everyone ignores it
>psy-op stalled, but whoops, media jumps the gun and is all over it too soon
>suddenly hit with a flood of shillposting
it was so sloppy how they did it too

Attached: 1524630292764.jpg (1857x789, 603K)

>for a specific end
That is where you are wrong.
We are in a petri dish. We are an ongoing experimental program.

Attached: Moore.jpg (1191x670, 210K)

And yet your perceived terrorist movement of fat nerdy white guys is still nonexistent. All while your beloved virile muslims die by the thousands by blowing themselves up.
You must be hurting inside.

Attached: facebookpost.jpg (1482x291, 120K)

World is rudderless. Everything just naturally turns out as I see fit.

The best thing is, I can get Alan Moore to spout my shit for me.

>They are astroturfing BuzzWord so the population become even dumber and become unable to express what they really feel.
Interesting point. Seems to have been a leddit community, and there did seem to be much gloating when it was banned. No doubt a way to have it enter common parlance.

Attached: incels.jpg (1672x10000, 1.85M)

Covered by MSM.

Attached: nyt.png (676x2917, 398K)

Attached: DD.png (1354x8083, 3.16M)

100% anti-male false flag

facebook posts

Attached: 1524625325805.jpg (668x1038, 72K)

Very interesting..

I live in the area and want to help solve this obvious false flag, what should I do? What should I look for?

>This could just be the left trying to manufacture a debate for the sake of political points
I'm going with this.

You haven't been paying attention, search the 4plebs pol archive

the media builds up the "incel community" as a strawman, then they can take it off the shelf when need be to destroy it

read this to get a sense of the astonishing mental gymnastics feminists must perform on an ever more contradictory labyrinth of catch-phrases and heuristics that passes as "feminism" (anti-family, anti-human, depopulation social engineering psy-op that ensnares stupid women and men)
lrb.co.uk/v40/n06/amia-srinivasan/does-anyone-have-the-right-to-sex

no kidding.

Attached: 10.png (627x2133, 214K)

If you believe no one is acting to exert some sort of control over the world, you are obtuse. The degree in which they are successful can be discussed, but there are people/groups vying for control. Not reptilians, or aliens, but there are powerful people in the world.

It’s culture wars that further divides men and women. Think of the young women who aren’t tainted yet. They’re all online being bombarded with this social engineering and BOOM all of a sudden a new word hits their lexicon, they look it up and they see “hate” or “misogyny”.

This is programming, Jow Forums. You might think that you’re redpilled and immune to these psyops but you’re not. They play both sides, they socially engineer both genders to make the nuclear family virtually impossible for future generations. Anyone who’s getting laid and has experience with these harpies knows this. The nuclear family is dead and gone. Welcome to hell Jow Forums welcome to a new world order.

Attached: 5D34D3B1-660B-47F4-A008-34B6C514D4FF.png (774x809, 941K)

I'm curious

What is C23249161 a reference too?
Did he post something before or after?

fits the format

Attached: Canadian service numbers.png (498x468, 32K)

>doing something really shallow and meaningless over and over

>"GUIS DIS SO DDEEEP AN MAGICAL THAT YOU CANT UNDERSTYAND THE EVIL DEPTHS OF THIS VICTORY OF THIS SUEPOIR MASTER MIND"

Attached: 1381681505915.gif (576x384, 256K)

true, but the online part helps us more than them
they're losing their grip, thus the hysteria
but that doesn't mean we won't face near term hard times, we will

ALEK WAS NOT THE DRIVER

Attached: 0eff61efc9716a7d04d7edb6c98d0fc0e96b5d1f0a2c8950fe3a6b23fa79b8a1.jpg (1293x4609, 1007K)

Canadian forces denied that though.

You guys need to cut this beta/cuck shit out, it's def a ploy to smoke you out.

Attached: 1512441454306.jpg (420x420, 51K)

Source? I have heard conflicting reports. I'm just saying that the number fits the format, not that it's a legit one.

>Being this new

Lurk more newfag

>incels
>demonized for no good reason
Ah, business as usual then

It's an attack on single men and mgtow.
Basically a desperate leftist media shitting themselves because even the dumbest feminists are realizing that its hard to be oppressed by men when you out earn them and have little to nothing to do with them.
Mainstream shills are literally shitting their pants over this so are resorting to attempting to demonize all men.
It makes sense when you consider the advertising industry is 80% for woman and around 80% of retail purchases are woman.
Stats may be off slightly but its all available to anyone who wants to search it up.

They keep us online on purpose, leaf.

They’re studying us. They’re studying information dissemination during a crisis. They’re profiling us, designing red-herrings (AI bots)and trying to set up a system that ultimately ends up with marginalizing anyone who doesn’t subscribe to the MSM narrative.

This is just a test run

There would be 1000 times more Western Elliots if Asian women didn't exist. Think about it. Even the lowest beta can get his dick wet in Asia. No other race has that possiblity. (((Asians))) are unironically preventing the happening from happening in Europe and America by taking the edge off.

Apparently they changed the story: thestar.com/news/gta/2018/04/25/number-cited-in-cryptic-facebook-post-matches-alek-minassians-military-id-source.html
I specifically remember that they said it wasn't his number.

Interesting

Same thing with Arabs... if they just understood to go to Asia, Jihad would stop overnight. Most terrorists are leftover men who couldn't get in on arranged marriages.

Bump

We aren't that interesting to anyone but the Ai and the Ai interest keeps us relevant.

Attached: books.jpg (500x704, 40K)

You think?

>Minessian
And what do we know about his father, Craig Minessian, of Clinton Global and the Clinton Foundation?

Attached: 22.png (952x778, 67K)

>Making statements like the attack was the fault of women
It was tho