Real refugee crisis starting mid 2018 (Europe)

So an eu expert said that the real rapefugee crisis is going to start in june2018.
Searched for a good video or some links in english for this one, but its only in german( she is in the Federal Chancellery and an insider)

I love how some fortune tellers like alois irlmaier or mühlhiasl talked about this "invasion".
Short story: they said the first horde is going to be bad but the second one is going to be the start for a civil war. And the muslims are going to win but before this happens there are 2 wars we can expect and a pretty hard economic crash.

General refugee thread, thoughts about it and posts about how fucked the eu is.

Attached: PicsArt_04-26-12.18.54.jpg (1080x1622, 263K)

I just want to get off this ride I can't take it anymore

You deserve a bump.

Luckily Orban is reelected and Italy chose also anti-immigrant parties

Yeah, kept telling everyone but they kept kissing Macron ass, thinking he wasn't an eu loving bitch.

Too bad. I hope France and Germany gets fucked by these immigrants. I hope the rest of Europe is able to get out before the worst begins.

Attached: 1522737748252.png (420x420, 8K)

Same boat.

Picture not related but it shows how fucked we are in europe, btw. This wave of refugees is going to be way bigger than the first one! They dont know if they can expect 10million or 100million. Maybe even more.

Attached: Screenshot_20180426-002912.jpg (1080x1920, 557K)

Not to Europeans, defend your land. Stock up on weapons, ammo, food, water, etc. and prepare to fight off these bastards. Form a resistance, militia, etc.

Got my Waffenbesitzkarte in 2015 when shit started. Loaded up on guns and ammo, learning how to build bombs and make poisonous gas. I'm ready for the race war

>And the muslims are going to win
I call bullshit, Muslims can't fight anything other than unarmed civilians, and even then they can only do it by killing themselves as well.

>the muslims are going to win

Attached: 1468538536209.jpg (508x504, 75K)

Best be making plans to get over here lads, before the Darkness overtakes you.

Fuck off. Cowards get skinned when they try to desert

Godspeed my Austrian friend.

>Not
I meant "Note". curse this keyboard.

Keep your distance using a gun in case they decide to detonate the suicide bomb vest.

Good move !

Yeah i hope thats bullshit (just recalling what these fortune tellers said in 1900-2000.

They want a new khalifat and could get it and with this they are going to take over other countries, europe would be a good deal for them.

To where? Europe is the whitest part of the world, everywhere we would go, it would be worse than what we left.

I genuinely wish I was American.

>And the muslims are going to win
The only way they're going to win is if you lot are complete miserable pussies who just give up. Some of you will, but I'm betting most of you won't. I'd rather Vienna burn than see a Semitic flag flying over the city. The war of now is exactly the same as the war of yesterday.

welp, if miss skeletor over there says it, it must be true

>before the Darkness overtakes you.
>56%

Most of the trouble will be in the cities, so I'm safe either way.
The only way they could win is if Europeans suddenly started converting en masse.

It was so obvious to me what was happening, that I just said, fuck it, time to prepare. Still struggling with either joining an Eastern European militia or going to Ukraine and get some practice in the field, or staying underground silently preparing for the shtf and going full terror on muslim, jews and lefties and build up a front in Kronneuburg to be able to take back Vienna after libs, nogs and muslim thinned themselves out

its simple, really.
Shoot anyone crossing the border illegally.

Fight back. Gather up a resistance group and overthrow the government.

Problem is fighting muslims in self defense, cops will be protecting those lowlife scum instead of helping you. Might as well fight the cops too since they are committing treason.

Pls don't be LARP.

Don't run off to Visegrad to fight for people who don't speak your language. Form your own. There has to be bonafide nationalists in Austria.

Literally race war by summer

lol

Not that simple the politicians want this to happen.
Its called Kalergi-plan

And merkel got the kalergi price 2010 (not only her desu)

how come yurofags can't say "prize"?

Attached: PicsArt_04-26-12.49.39.jpg (1080x1695, 242K)

Put those politicians to death for treason. If the law enforcement won't do it, let the nation's citizens do it.

Not talking about running off. Devoted the last three years learning theoretical military tactics and strategies, but I have no real military training, beside being at the range - and the only place I will get military training, preferable scouting and intelligence gathering will be in Bulgaria with the irregular border protection or in the Donbass, and both options are not optimal.

Yeah fuck my i am off at work and on the phone (yeah phone fag i know)

And its not desu it was meant to be "desu"

Cops first rapefugees 5 minutes later.

She probably hopes this time finally a boat will bring the one that will love her horseface.

I'm more in favor of a Bundy Ranch scenario where armed nationalists meet the invader train at the border and, with national flags and guns at the ready, telling them to fuck off. If the cops intervene they get the barrel too. If it's one guy with a rifle, the police will absolutely chop them up. But if it's 20-30 people holding rifles, suddenly it's not as easy as removing the naughty resisting goy. It'd be a media fucking spectacle to see Austrian nationalists with Tikkas and Sigs holding the invasion at bay.

>Problem is fighting muslims in self defense, cops will be protecting those lowlife scum instead of helping you. Might as well fight the cops too since they are committing treason.

One thing I don't understand at all.

Why do the cops in europe follow obviously corrupt orders to go after their own fellow native peoples? Can they really not see that the migrants and muslims are the problem? Like seriously, they probably mainly deal with them on a daily basis. It should be pretty easy to see who's the real problem, right?

Hell, I don't understand either why there hasn't been a military coup in some of these countries. Are they compromised as well?

Time to shut the borders and load up the rifles you mean?

Why has nobody put this bitch down for good? She's committing treason.

Any predictions for Australia or is this just Europe? I just assume we will fall when the USA/UK collapse or otherwise a Chinese invasion

Europe please please dont let this happen please Europe is all the white man has left America Canada and Australia are too far go you have to stop this PLEASE

Sweden, France, Spain, Germany and UK have already fallen. It is only matter of time that it happens to the rest if something is not done.

These guys were german fort. tellers
But if the civil war is going to happen there should be a world wide economic collapse and a pretty bad ww3 2019-2023 .
Nostradamus and baba vanga called this too btw.

>Why do the cops in europe follow obviously corrupt orders to go after their own fellow native peoples?
Because there's no obvious political tipping point taking place, and they receive their orders and paycheck from the people betraying the nation. If you take the Hungarian revolt against communism as an example, the cops beat the fuck out of the anti-communist protesters... until it became obvious they were going to win and there was widespread support for their cause. Then the cops switched sides and refused orders. It happens the same in any country.

>why there hasn't been a military coup in some of these countries
EU countries keep their military budgets on a minimum to prevent exactly this. Some Swedish officers got busted a while ago plotting against the government, and the Bundeswehr purged a bunch of officers and enlisted who were actively planning on attacking the Bundestag while it was in session. They were legit, armed for bear and the cops even found Hakenkreuz symbols and a pro-SS shrine.

>cops will be protecting those lowlife scum instead of helping you. Might as well fight the cops too since they are committing treason.

There's just as many internal traitors that need to be dealt with as with the external threat. It will be hard going.

Add Canada to the list as well.

Doubt for US since Trump blocked off migrants so the US is safe for now until some dumb fuck that takes over after him removes the block and slowly tries to destroy it thus leading to a possible civil war.

Baba vanga also predicted the last president to be black and Trump isn't black unless WW3 starts off after the 2020 elections and Americans voted in another nigger.

Only time will tell, i guess

Nah...if it gets really bad, the cops will turn as well some of the military. Same thing would happen in U.S., but fortunately, we have a leader who is at least trying to stem the invasion, and our citizens - the ones who count - are armed to the teeth.

Totally this.

war will come to Europe once again....

True but baba vanga has a 85% chance of being right and even if you are a pro in something you cant do it every single time.

Yea. The cops and the military would side with the people in Europe if it gets to that point, and I think it will. The whole "migrant crisis" is simply a plot to integrate eastern and western cultures, and distribute wealth equally by force. The end goal is the eradication of traditional western culture and ideals in Europe, and replace it with a homogenous global village. Europe is the starting point. Then they want the U.S. Their going to run into problems in Russia and Asia. Those fuckers still have balls.

Trump might establish a dictatorship or monarchy of some kind. Imagine the US falling into civil war or getting hit by a man made or natural disaster that requires to go alternative ways. He would certainly not be called president in prophecies then

>believing anything a fortune teller has to say

Attached: 1425260533494.jpg (250x241, 11K)

You summarized that pretty nice, sounds really legit.

Why are they always so ugly?

Police are dogs that do as they are told. It takes a lot to turn them against a power structure in anything but a military coup scenario. Police only respect hard power. As for the lack of a military coup, western Europe was disarmed after WWII to become vassels of the nascent globalist supranational structures.