'Everyone at home; google Pizzagate'

>''I want everyone in the audience and watching at home to youtube and google 'Pizza Gate'. A lot of people tried to debunk these claims, but there were even talks about Allison Mack being apart of sex trafficking and now this is coming to light. ''Pizza Gate''. Dont forget what i said.''

How long until they kill Wendy?

Attached: pedos btfo.png (458x431, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/finq1tz1obw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/finq1tz1obw
link on the ''sex cult shocker''/pizzagate segment (that they NEVER do topics like this on her show)

I'm not going to watch 7 minutes. Give the current time you faggot.

>How long until they kill Wendy?
Who?

If even Wendy WIlliams is getting in on this, then the Left is truly imploding on itself

They’ll just blame it on her drug problem

I say that she has less than 72 hours before "they" come and kill her.

They won’t outright kill her, they’ll just let her drug problem become widely known. That’ll be enough to discredit her in the minds of most of her viewers.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

Attached: Devil's Dominoes.jpg (1370x850, 151K)

>doesn't know ((who))

This.
Character assassination imminent

Oooo fug bump. Imagine all the normie ladies seeing this.

Attached: 777777777.jpg (1050x1050, 185K)

Uh, or surprise no one when she has a "cardiac arrest" or "overdoses".

IT'S TOTALLY FOR REAL GUYS

Attached: 06shooter1-master768.jpg (768x512, 85K)

Blacks coming in clutch today, boys. They're redeeming themselves.

>google 'Pizza Gate'
She literally never said this. Watched the video too. What am I missing here

> A lot of people tried to debunk these claims, but we're immune to facts and reason.

so Op is a faggot?

She shilled for the (((agent))) who grabbed Terry Crews' crotch.

Chloe would get it

>google
There is no point in googling it since google is manipulating search results.

>''I want everyone in the audience and watching at home to youtube and google 'Pizza Gate'. A lot of people tried to debunk these claims, but there were even talks about Allison Mack being apart of sex trafficking and now this is coming to light. ''Pizza Gate''. Dont forget what i said.''
where the fuck do they say google pizzagate? they say nothing of that sort.

Oh my god, what is that thing, I can't bear it, 2 minutes is more than I can bear.
America WTF is wrong with you that this thing is a thing
>constantly pouting like some kind of pouting retard

Attached: pizzanagger.png (484x478, 289K)

Where did she say anything about Pizzagate? I watched the video and not once did she mention it.

Attached: 1524365490398.png (1308x955, 1.88M)

Attached: 1524440340305.jpg (1928x7000, 3.11M)

That too

A band-aid on the finger? You guys are fucking retards.

How many times did you ever cut your middle finger? Because it seems Obama has a tendency to magically cut his middle finger time and time again.

Attached: 1524448088997.jpg (1584x3364, 1.01M)

Snap a fat rail

Attached: JFC.jpg (955x960, 86K)

Attached: MakeItStop.jpg (1668x2075, 185K)

You racists, stop peddling conspiracies. You live in your mom's basement and have small penises mm permavirgins incels. Pathetic boys.

>How many times did you ever cut your middle finger?
People with job and people who work with their hands and people who leave their fucking house may sometimes cut their finger.

You autistic NEETs really are a parody of yourselves.

Attached: vomiting.jpg (600x1005, 69K)

And how often do you, doing all your hard real life manual labor, put a bandaid on your ouchie?

Whiter than you, Ahmet.

What is this.

WTF?! This is the spin...Black chic said “Rainere is a wealthy man ‘unto himself’”.
No mention of the Bronfmans.

This is bad

Does she have a brain chip? There's this clip of her talking and when she says something, her head jerks and she takes a drink of coffee to hide the fact.

The sex cult has nothing to do with retarded Jow Forums conspiracy theories, pizzagate isn't real

Yeah, because the elite is known for doing manual labour. And it's such a coincidence that they all hurt themselves in the middle finger of their left hand.

pd: Fuck you and (you), shills.

Attached: 1491358400449.gif (450x450, 776K)

A picture with no context or comment.

>that red circle
there literally isn't even a plaster there lol

wow, people smile in photos wow it's fucking nothing

This is just another sector - this one is sex slaves, not pedophilia, had some branding, money grubbing, and other asset take and manage reported.
This is just part of the iceberg showing.

>Because it seems Obama has a tendency to magically cut his middle finger time and time again.
proofs ? you say time & time again yet only show one picture

You know, the more I think about it, the more I get pissed. Black chic acting like she don’t know what up BUT MUST chime in & say ‘Raniere a wealthy man unto himself’ real loud & clear.
Yeah, that’s not scripted.

Pack it up everyone. Rainere will take the hit & NOTHING will get exposed.

Again, you sound like a clueless NEET. When people cut their finger, they generally don't like to bleed everywhere.

Band-aids on fingers isn't evidence of an international pedophile cult, you conspiracy theory shilling retard.

Attached: 1516080466040.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Why don't you just answer the question? It's a really simple question.

it's some random pedo, they think if they show that then pics of obama in the same thread then that somehow makes obama a pedo also.

Actually the main point of posting the picture is that basements exist.

Not soon enough.

>And it's such a coincidence that they all hurt themselves in the middle finger of their left hand.
>all
no, it's two fucking pictures over a lifetime. You. Are. A. Retard.

it is.

>Actually the main point of posting the picture is that basements exist.
The guy isn't in a basement, it's outdoors.

If I cut my finger, I get a band-aid. The vast majority of people alive in the West do the same thing.

You are still a retard, retard.

Of course! It helps with eating the pain.

>666

f

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Well then i guess it's DEBUNKED.

You guys don't even know what to do anymore, do you?

hey, explain yourself

No.

holy fucking shit you cant be serious another based NIGGER jesus chrsit the state of fucking Jow Forums IS HORRIBLE

>yfw the entire world conspiracy unravels because black celebrities are too stupid to keep their mouth shut.

holy shit the fucking timeline.

He's got schizophrenia or something.

Must be. Because there is no basement.

>arguing with schizophrenics
You stated, that photo proves basements exist, what the fuck does that even mean ? it's not in a basement, it's outdoors, there are trees in the background, now explain what that photo has got to do with obama ? other than a weak attempt to get people to associate it with him merely by repeatedly spamming it in these threads.

>No.
Well then you don't have much of a case do you.

What about Alefantis claims about the basement in that interview?

The basement doesn't exist!!! What the fuck is wrong with you conspiratards!?!?

Take your fucking meds. You're unhinged.

Attached: lgR1gmo.jpg (1564x1564, 1.21M)

The age of chaos has arrived

Attached: 1517542572927.gif (358x390, 1.05M)

praise the dead meme taken by ugly people

Attached: Pepemagic.gif (296x292, 11K)

You and that other guy need to calm down about your basement conspiracies, user. It makes everyone look bad and not credible. It's been debunked for ages.

Checked.
Day of the Rope soon.

Attached: c0b.png (1500x1000, 300K)

Attached: 1494386779445.gif (500x314, 464K)

bottom right what does it mean

Days

Ancap

Attached: Pepe Journey.gif (486x273, 882K)

She did have a stroke or some shit

so many redpilled niggers lately, the deep state must be losing its fukcing mind

fuck off troll

Not only is Obama black which don't get into manual labor he was also a senator and, later president. I don't think the president is doing a ton of demo work. I weld for a fracking company and am around sharp steel and fire all day and rarely injure my hands.

follow the conversation, Question: what is the purpose of that photo. Answer: to show basements exist. Question: how does it prove that ? the photo is outdoors.

>if you can't prove obama ever once cut his finger then it means he's a pedo
this is Jow Forums logic

There is no basement!!! What the fuck is wrong with you? We don't need mentally ill trannies like you derailing constructive conversations you pathetic fucking conspiracy shill. Jesus fucking Christ. How much are you paid to do this by the FSB?

Thank you. It's hard to use logic with these retards.

Ya you're a fucking spook I did construction and chopped up fish for hours on end with a really sharp knife and I maybe cut myself, usually on the hand not my fingers, once a year. I burn myself all the time but that's because I'm retarded.

I dont care avbout the picture, James Alefantis (Je Aime Les Enfants) (I love infants) said he had one.

Yuck, what a disgusting piece of shit.
Poor kid

There is a basement, he talked about storing tomatoes in it.

i don't know how many viewers this gets but i have never once heard of it

My point is that it is very unlikely that it would happen unless done on purpose. You're jumping to conclusions about what I think. I came here to laugh at niggers.

These threads attract alot of shills. You don't even have to research pizzagate.
Just look at the pedos and pedo enablers here.

WENDY NO

>the MKULTRA smile

Attached: 3a36924e37e3931e049f2cd6eded7388e102a1935f9479d7ca99a6f3f5bd502c.png (1166x594, 267K)

>My point is that it is very unlikely that it would happen unless done on purpose.
No, cutting your finger accidentally is a million times MORE likely than doing deliberately.

>hur dur anyone using logic & reason is a shill