Should Boomers be forced to early retirement to make room for Millennials?

There is a huge cultural difference between Millennials and older generations.

Boomers and even many Gen Xers have a completely different culture and mindset from Millennials in the West.

For example, Boomers and Gen Xers think it's appropropriate to pat someone on the shoulder aggressively while Millennials would find this completely inappropriate and even borderline sexual harassment.

Also, unlike Boomers and Gen Xers, Millennials have the common sense to realize there should be reasonable limits to freedom of speech just as there are reasonable limits to the Second Amendment.

There is also a huge difference in social interactions and the methods of doing teamwork. This is quite noticeable in a meeting room where some old fart will cause disruptions and may even cause emotional distress towards Millennials.

With all that said, do you think steps should be taken by the governments of Western nations to force employers to have all their Boomers retire immediately unless their job is not easily replaceable? Room needs to be made for millennials especially with automation threatening to leave millions of work-age people unemployed.

There should also be an affirmative action policy that favors Millennials over Gen Xers. And when I say Millennial, I mean people born in the 90's. I know some people born in the 80's are technically Millennials but they usually don't have the cultural mindset of those born in the 90's.

Attached: anna_nystrom.jpg (1080x1315, 102K)

Force them to retire on their 401ks and IRAs. end SS. tough shit if they have no safety net

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPP

You hate boomers for all the wrong reasons.
>Also, unlike Boomers and Gen Xers, Millennials have the common sense to realize there should be reasonable limits to freedom of speech just as there are reasonable limits to the Second Amendment.
Don't associate me with those faggots please.

That ass is too big.

Attached: 1524259856204.webm (498x206, 545K)

Boomer detected.

Millennials love big asses. A nice ass is much more important than tits.

Attached: 1524634780633.gif (354x276, 197K)

Attached: 1524634082955.gif (500x375, 903K)

Attached: 1524630562902.png (800x469, 518K)

Brap

Attached: 1524630839323.jpg (320x280, 22K)

Braaap

Attached: 1524525970871.gif (460x258, 645K)

>a dispensary of human waste is more important than that which helps feed life as a child
Eh makes sense why they are okay with giving up their freedoms when they all eat shit anyways.

Attached: TheNut.jpg (963x1100, 227K)

Very good thread.

kill yourself shill rat

Attached: 1503903410599.jpg (355x362, 9K)

Asses are for pooting the baby out, retard. Indeed, breasts are only erotic as a sort of "front-ass", according to some evolutionary biologists.

I completely agree. Old people are a drain on the system.

My tax money should not be going towards the living expenses of such a backwards generation.

Why so sour? You feeling irritated because you have to watch your diet and eat food with low amounts of saturated fat?

Let me tell you something about boomers. They really think I'm going to pay their pension and some retirement home. Jokes on them, boomers will be removed.

>not being enlightened and liking tits and ass equally
Reminder: Liking ass only makes you a nigger. Liking tits only makes you a Jew. Liking both makes you an enlightened Aryan. Good tits and good hips/ass are both signs of fertility.

Be careful what you wish for OP...

Attached: MV5BMTQ3MTQ5MDM4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDg0MTkwMzE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 28K)

Attached: 1522631002444.png (798x385, 207K)

Yes

Attached: sniffer.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Attached: 1524520662511.jpg (480x360, 16K)

No one older than 70 should be allowed to have a driver's license.

Attached: 1518272277533.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Attached: 1522746837109.jpg (830x468, 22K)

Attached: 1524520226038.png (225x225, 8K)

Model is Anna Nystrom.

Smae about the potato face but god damn that ass is beyond normal, and those thighs man hnng.

By the way OP you should know by now that posting anything ass related only brings the brap posters, unless this is a slide thread and you where counting on that

brap posting is getting out of control

onions un chicano y quiero poner mi pico en esa cula.

You think someone owes you something and your faggot ass is too fuckin' lazy to work for it. Fuck you and the spoilt commie brats just like you. One can only hope Gen Z will gas your wimpy asses.

Attached: 1524328942770.gif (499x345, 862K)

Nigger detected.
Or alternatively a degenerate that has nigger taste

Enough with your brap-posting. Stop acting like niggers.

Attached: 1qa066.jpg (665x662, 172K)

let me just give up everything ive worked my whole life for to a bunch of degenerate fucking faggots

You make claims and base them on no evidence.
May this thread be a reflection of your life, filled with memes and no substance.

lol Gen Z will swing this country further left than Millennials will.

there's only one bullshit study that says Gen Z is fiscally conservative. that doesn't mean they're not far left on social issues.

also, it's ironic for you to say we feel like we're owed something when it's Boomer fags that think they're owed social security payments.

That hurts Millennials with generous parents who helped them all their lives and want to give their children the home they're trying to pay off. The government should pay for my parents. They deserve it.

Attached: 1520353062202.jpg (800x1210, 456K)

Entitlement being bad is a meme. I'm Millennial and don't fall for it when older generations or my own call me this. I want the government to pay for my retirement too.

Attached: 1522070281935.jpg (1080x1075, 224K)

I get my views from the internet. I believe in free speech and the second amendment. The internet is breaking your political monopoly.

All millennials can die for all i care. Most useless pathetic crybaby's ever.

Attached: dfc.jpg (181x272, 7K)

I don't believe in collective guilt or collective punishment. Those are SJW constructs. If you think I should die you are the enemy and I can and will fight back.

listen old man. don't get so worked up over this site. that can't be good for your blood pressure.

>onions
Something about this filter ruining”I am” in Spanish in a brrraaap thread made me chortle

Attached: EDFA0325-CD54-4B26-A41A-3EBC0E51FF0B.jpg (2508x1672, 416K)

As a GenXer myself, You'd never have to worry about me patting you on the shoulder, cause I'm more likely to kick you in the ball sack faggot...fuck I fucking hate you limp wristed panty wearing snoflakes...if some weird alien virus came along and killed all you faggots, not a tear will be shed...

Boomers should pay a special "Investing in America's Future" tax, which would then be distributed to Millennials as a monthly check.

Attached: 1518281207362.gif (720x540, 448K)

They paid into it so they should get it, that's the way it works, you dolt. Your only qualifications is pulling your pud and coming up with lame-assed shit to post, good luck getting a fucking job with those skillz., you wastrel..

I don't feel collective guilt or collective shame. If you try to punish me for what my peers do I can and will take revenge. Plus people underestimating me makes it all that easy.

Such a vile and vulgar Gen Xer. This is a perfect example why we need affirmative action that discourages hiring people from your uncultured generation.

her ass is too small

Attached: 21373624_1911604442495882_1133217826740371456_n.jpg (851x1064, 79K)

I'm technically Millennial and believe in freedom. I'm devoid of the social instinct that makes me base my views on what my peers say. The pre social media internet is my biggest influence.

> Boomers should be forced to early retirement
No, these fuckers should be forced to early death

Attached: boomers.jpg (1024x567, 91K)

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFGGGGGGGPPPPFFTTTTTT

Holy Shit!
Even thought this post is bait/8 satire this accurately describes exactly what is wrong with the United States of American today.

Attached: 1479410647433.jpg (611x404, 39K)

This.

Also, millions of millennials are about to die in the war. The ones who survive will be made quite conservative - socially and fiscally - by the experience.

The future is very bright. Well, after the war it will be.

yeah i think we need a conscription law that forces all boomers and Gen Xers to fight in future wars.

Millennials are pacifists who strongly oppose all the retarded wars that Boomers and Gen Xers have started.

I do the hiring son, I run the shop...I make all the decisions...
And believe me, if I decide to move on, I'd have a handful of job offers before lunch...that is what work and life experience is all about...
And everything your running away from...

modern warfare is more dependent on technology than physical fitness.

it makes no sense to send younger generations off to the war when they're needed for the workforce.

boomers and some gen Xers should be sent instead since their lives are not that important for the economy.

End government pensions too.

But that punishes Millennials who were smart enough to cash into government jobs.

I agree but ideally no war at all.

I don't want to blame new and old generations, but this is mostly a big cityfag issue. My family (Nuclear/Extended/In-Laws) done live in large households of 7+, in 4+ acre properties (that have a main house and many cottages). Our community do generational family saving/pooling/investing/acquiring since the 60s. My household of 11 (a 3bdr house and 4 small cottages on 4 acres) accumulate a combined household income of $240k+ a year (for the last 27 years) because we grow a lot of our food hunt a most of our animal protein and ASTRONOMICALLY reduce our cost of living (I earn $37k a year, paying a monthly total household bill of $200). I guess a main problem is the lost of family & community mutual aid and long term pooling.
>we are 1 family household unit out of 7
>you can imagine our clan/in-laws combined savings/pooling every year
No mortgage. No debt.

The feminist movement should encourage laying off boomer and gen x employees whilst hiring more millennials since sexual harassment cases in the workplace would plummet

This. Holy fuck. I'm glad to see a Gen Xer chime in on this shit. We've had to put up with Boomer parents since they were parading around singing about peace and love. We sure as shit aren't going to sell out that quick to their kids, who are hands-down more fucked up than they are. We're the only backbone this country has right now.

oh shut up you old fart. your generation is much more likely to rape or sexually harass women.

Truth brother...

My generation won't move me up the ranks and Gen X won't either. Leaves me no choice but to start my own business and hire social outcasts on the fringes and do things our way. My company will have almost no social rules at all. You can be as spergy or cringey or edgy as you want.

we totally are. but we had more of a life than you could possibly imagine.

I would love to retire early please inform the guberment to lower the retirement dates so i can at least get my lousy 635 a month thanks user...

Attached: grim-reaper.jpg (560x372, 31K)

As a so called fucking GenX to the actual millennials reading this (not half bad)shill thread.
You´ll go as extinct as this dino-baby when you don´t shape up ASAP.
Either the Muslims will rape you to death or, even worse, you´ll actually join them(already got the Taliban onions beards) and become their bottom bitches.

Then you´ll find out what REAL offenses are.

Attached: millenials.gif (450x309, 440K)

Why would I choose interaction with most people when I can choose living in my imagination where what I can do is limitless?

And you'll be out of biz in about a week or less.

Generation Z is the best. Raised almost entirely on technology. So tech oriented they're hyper individual by nature. I'm like Gen Z but premature.

Why? My workers will be hyper focused with weaponized autism or schizoid. Creativity unlimited because of my lack of social rules.

Correction.
YOU should be paying for your parents.

The only old people anyone should be obligated to pay for is their own old people.
I don't give a shit if Mrs. Jenkins down the road can afford her arthritis medicine and needs a government bailout to save her. I only care that Grandma user is taken care of.
On the flip side, I wouldn't expect Mrs. Jenkin's son to give a shit about Grandma user, either.

It's called efficiency. Paying the tax costs me less money in the end than your option.

you lost me at limits to freedom of speech.

No such thing as reasonable limits, who defines these limits? who will define the law? you? people with "good intentions"? no.

Free Speech allows you to say whats on your mind,even if its biased, even if its offensive, to interact with others, and change and hone your ideas. if you say something stupid, people around you will let you know. You take that and learn from your mistake and hone your idea, or come up with another one, that might be less stupid, and then after a few iterations, someone will say, wow you thought it through, now it makes sense, or sounds "smart"

Mandated policies on limitations of freedom of speech is the end of liberty.

na, figure out how to live on your own you old crusty piece of shit

I would have no issues paying reasonable taxes, if the taxes where appropriated correctly, and used efficiently.

I have to pay property tax, so I don't lose my home, I have state and federal income tax, then when I buy things, sales tax and all its forms, cant forget about social security taxes, if I make too much money on the side, self-employment tax, my dead grandmother spent her whole life working hard, leaving behind a small meager inheritance, inheritance tax, tax for this tax for that, god forbid you fucked up on your taxes, IRS Interest & Penalty charges, which is just tax on tax.

Which they are not, On top of fed tax, state tax,

Millenials should be systematically subjected to ultra-late term abortion therapy if they unironically find shoulder patting and discussions threatening. They're of absolutely no use and make the rest look bad.

After reading the OP I'm not fine with starting a world war and drafting the millennials (girls too) to go fight it and get killed.

I hope an old dumb fuck like you realizes that most Millennials are over the age of being drafted.

I'm assuming you meant you are fine.

Work them to death, collect your enheritance.

nigger

seems like millennials were just created stupid and weak af to be an easily defeatable force when the world comes to destroy the last hope, america our republic.

Attached: 1524618495316.jpg (599x743, 84K)

>putting more government control on the job market

Communist faggot detected

Damn she has an ass like a horse.

And just how many kids do you have, Col Klink?

wow never realized how much this website died from the election, this is like one pure thread of boomer posting.

keep your powder dry
semper fi
12-31-86 falkenberg

john mcclusky PFC

rope 'em, dope 'em and grope 'em

and her ass needs someone with a horse cock. can't fuck that properly from behind if your pecker is less than 6.5 inches. those cheeks are gonna get in the way too much.

this is why microdicks on here hate on bitches with phat asses.

>Millennials have the common sense
No, no they don't have any of that. They have common nonsense that they all share. It is not common at all when compared to your example about the larger population and the "Strong shoulder tap".

No one was born with common sense, it is earned, and since they haven't done anything that makes any sense in the big picture, they have no common sense.

When they suck it up, and get a job and move up in the world like the generations before them, they will then earn common sense. It, like a paycheck and a home are not give away, nor are you born with it.

If they are intelligent, they have yet to show it. They basically act like niggers. There are outliers, but they are rare types that should be promoted socially.

My grandparents are the LITERAL stereotype of the boomer.
>Hates niggers except Ben Carson
>Hates illegal spics, but legal ones are ok
>Acid Fox news viewers
>Liked Ted Cruz before Trump
>Catholic
>Thinks Nazis were cool and cracks racist jokes about Jews but the holocaust was real and Hitler was evil
>Israel is our ally
>Jews are the chosen ones
>Thinks frozen, processed foods are healthy
>consumes a gallon of coffee a day using fluoridated water
>Wal-Mart shoppers and everything in the cart is great value
>George Bush was a great man
>9/11 was not a false flag
>Assad gassed his own people
>etc
You get the idea. But the answer to your question is yes OP. Boomers put the final nail in the coffin for "Conservative America" or what's left of it.