SWEDEN YES!

So this is the power of diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=vK2h4g7ViLI&lc=

Attached: 1524653271607.png (240x242, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8JAZ6TGN5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know but that video was lacking something, could be beatings, could be rapes but like what the fuck man where the fuck is the diversity?

>where the fuck is the diversity?
What?

Not enough enrichment tbqh

I don’t get it
some racist white got his upcoming, so what?

Horrible filming

I wonder how many of those old people are missing Hitler now

Probably none of them because he wasn't in fucking Sweden

Attached: image.jpg (817x1024, 283K)

People need to stop getting in between two people trying to "stop" the violence and use violence to stop the one attacking.

Attached: 1458449189050.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

err, what? all I see is a little nigga trying to chimp and the whites shooing him away.

maybe he should have been

Attached: 133949.jpg (640x480, 42K)

they just miss the old sweden, but you can't stop time

They wanted a dollar and this white man had the nerve to refuse to give the future generation of Sweden any money

Attached: 1524662811987.jpg (650x700, 97K)

this guy gets it

How much does it cost to go to the zoo in Sweden? I wanna slap the monkeys.

Attached: image (6).jpg (598x840, 81K)

Its free, just walk down the street

Attached: 1511746795734.png (657x527, 168K)

mutts PLEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=E8JAZ6TGN5Y

Belgium, why are you defending them? Oh thats right, you are going for the biggest cuck reward

I'm a white girl who only likes black guys and all I gotta say is white boys are pussies lol. And ugly asf.

Attached: zetsubou_trolling.jpg (848x480, 50K)

yeah we are aware of niggers and why they are bad thank you waffle

0/10 terrible larp

>You will never have a based pope who will demand another crusade and die saving Europe

Attached: The end.jpg (600x600, 41K)

That's not how crusades work. A Pope CAN call for a Crusade, but he doesn't have to be the cause of the war for it to be a Crusade. He just has to bless it. Once he has blessed it, it is a Crusade. The Reconquista in Spain and Portugal wasn't demanded by the Pope but he blessed it, so it became part of the Crusades.

Not too far off, Brussels probably have a Muslim majority population right now. Making it the first such in western Europe.

It was 25,5% Muslim in 2006

Shall we start a petition for Trump to cleanse Europe?

In the hope that Francis blesses it? Unlikely. Wait for a more based Pope I say.

That could take decades man

I bet an actual Muslim country could declare war on Europe and Francis would try and bless them.

Don’t worry we have based Kanye West who is going to save all niggers.

Attached: 1502350182224.jpg (996x6241, 1.93M)

Depends. He's old, as Popes almost always are. I mean the youngest one was Peter himself and he is clearly the exception by at least a decade. Benedict was fairly based. That's how it usually goes, you alternate between a conservative and liberal Pope.

Ceci est un appât.
(ou un hameçon)

But this pope is beyond liberal, its disgusting

This user gets it

Then pray that the pendulum swings its due and we get a beyond conservative Pope next time round.