Is there anything worse than being a Jew?

>Being Jewish in Manhattan comes with strings attached.

>Orthodox Jews are allowed to push baby strollers and carry prayer books on the Jewish Sabbath thanks to a loophole made of fishing line that stretches some 18 miles on utility poles around the city.

>The line forms a nearly invisible enclosure, called an eruv in Hebrew. Jews are prohibited from doing these simple tasks outside on the Sabbath, but carry them out in the confines of the eruv because it symbolically turns a public space into a private one.

>Every Thursday, two Hasidic rabbis drive along the border of the eruv to conduct pre-dawn inspections. If they spot a break, they report it immediately to a maintenance crew that dispatches repair workers. Yearly upkeep is divided among Orthodox synagogues in Manhattan and amounts to about $100,000.

archive.is/a0pNA

Attached: schlomo.jpg (571x391, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israels-religious-community-faces-off-against-prostitution-507938
blogs.timesofisrael.com/child-abuse-and-its-impact-regulated-2/
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2006/11/for_marvin_schi_1.html
vosizneias.com/55506/2010/05/13/williamsburg-ny-orthodox-man-arrested-accused-of-mosleting-boy-in-mikvah/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4308190/Ultra-Orthodox-Hasidic-Jews-reveal-secret-swingers.html
forward.com/opinion/375857/orthodox-town-lakewood-jewish-obligation-shame-frauds-ethics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is there anything worse than being a Jew?

Being you.

>symbolically converts a public place to a private one
>lawering G-d
Yeah, no; you're still going to hell, Moishe

it's hilarious how they think they can jew god with all these loopholes

Thanks for the free bump Chaim!

They have one in Hollywood too.

>Yearly upkeep is divided among Orthodox synagogues in Manhattan and amounts to about $100,000.

It would be a shame if something happened to their fishing line.

Being Albanian.

Attached: 1506395879031.jpg (516x368, 32K)

Being Jewish sounds great! Where do I sign up?

That's nothing. Tell us about the jew tunnels

We're talking about 'people' who said fake&gay to their messiah and got him crucified and still after 2000 years claim to be one of the chosen.

Attached: Koivu.jpg (692x449, 126K)

Clearly we need to get someone out there to cut this thing down.

>restrictive and burdensome legalism
>trying to Jew God
So it's all fishing wire? All someone has to do is just cut it

being a jew in a country with an aging demographic.

Attached: 1514143663832.jpg (600x400, 30K)

Agreed. It's fishing line, could do it with safety scissors and it would cost them hundreds of dollars to repair even ONE break.

that fishing line loophole thing is the most Jewish thing I have ever heard

>Shabbat
>Cant flush toilet

Yes, being a spic. There needs to be a spic genocide. Of all the groups in the world, spics are the worst. Hell there are some blacks that are allright, i met them i know they exist. But spics are 100% no good.

Turks are worse.

Back in college I had a Jew friend who grew up Hasidic but turned his back on it and Judaism and he redpilled me on a lot of stuff. He said rabbis always eat non kosher shit and just disguise it in certain bags so others don't see. He also said they love sleeping with puerto rican hookers and when he was working at some jewelry shop as a kid the rabbi would always bring in a whore but cover her with his jacket and take her to the backroom. He said Jews are all about breaking their rules and making sure other Jews do not notice.

My coworker worked in the NYC subways '68-98. He said Delancey St. Always had Hasidics flirting with black trannies after midnight. As a kid I said something like but they're holy men like preists, surely not... and my dad told me their rules mean a man dressed as a woman doesn't count as defiling them (orthodox jews strictly segregate from females) and they think svatzas are animals anyway
"ultra-Orthodox men who think that, from a religious perspective, it is justifiable to go to a male prostitute than to spend sperm for nothing. And so they supposedly rationalize their act for themselves from a Jewish law perspective,” she added.

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israels-religious-community-faces-off-against-prostitution-507938

>Mikveh rape common
blogs.timesofisrael.com/child-abuse-and-its-impact-regulated-2/

failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2006/11/for_marvin_schi_1.html

vosizneias.com/55506/2010/05/13/williamsburg-ny-orthodox-man-arrested-accused-of-mosleting-boy-in-mikvah/

Rabbi told me in Crown Heights, Brooklyn alone, there is probably around 200 frum kids getting molested (By their parents, siblings, teachers etc and they should all be put in jail and in above familial relations who do these acts deserve the death penalty, but otherwise, it is a life sentence)

Rabbi Zachariah Wallerstein (Shlit''a) actually run a school for girls from frum homes who are involved in drugs and promiscuity and girls who were molested end up there.

the goyim built them an ethnostate moving towards homogeneity with a nationalist lean supported by Zionists the world over
>the Jew unhappiness is self-imposed at this point

this

Attached: jewnignog.jpg (650x400, 19K)

Israel is not an ethnostate.
There is no such thing as a Jewish ethnicity. Most Jews have converts(reverts) in their families, mostly women, but it is taboo to even mention it.
Once you pass the Mikveh you shouldn't ever mention it.
There is Jews from Morocco through Europe to Japan. Even in the Americas.

They also have more Muslims to handle than any European country.

Attached: Image-for-Jews-of-India-post.jpg (640x423, 43K)

Yup
>CIAJOONIGGA

Attached: 1000_1000.gif (500x281, 1.75M)

“Orthodox Jews are allowed to push baby strollers and carry prayer books on the Jewish Sabbath thanks to a loophole made of fishing line that stretches some 18 miles on utility poles around the city.”

This is America you stupid fuck people can practice religion wherever they want, you fucking shill

He means according to their own laws you fucking platypus.

FUCK RELIGION YOU DEGENERATE CASTE DOWN FROM GREAT HEIGHTS.
>Indian Abe

Attached: 0o0.gif (500x400, 879K)

Go home Jew. Your unhappiness is self-imposed.

>Oy vey!!! The goyim know!!! SHUT IT DOWN

hasidic women avoiding the no hair shown "commandment" by shaving their heads & wearing wigs, along with the whole pedophilic dick sucking 'circumcision' ritual were a real eye-opener for me.
these people are not mentally healthy. they're not a cult. but this is insanity.

a bunch of orthodox jews will trade around their wives to fuck because, so long as their women wear those weird wigs, it's not really cheating and falls within the realm of acceptable behavior because she's not showing her (real) hair to anyone but her actual husband.

>Ultra-Orthodox Hasidic Jews reveal they are secret swingers who love using Tinder to arrange kinky sex with strangers but fear being ostracized by their families if they are ever exposed
>James and Monica are part of a strict Orthodox community in Brooklyn
>They've used Tinder to pursue kinky sex and extramarital affairs since 2014
>Adultery is illegal under Jewish law, and offenders are banished from their communities, so James and Monica have to be very careful
>By day the parents 'look the part', speaking Yiddish and observing Sabbath
>But at night, the pair shed their conservative garments and go for more casual looks, appearing like any other young trendy couple in Williamsburg

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4308190/Ultra-Orthodox-Hasidic-Jews-reveal-secret-swingers.html

Why are desertypoos so fucking weird about women's hair?

Something got all retarded along the way in Judaism. How in the fuck is God gonna tell you that you can't move your own child around on the sabbath? It defies all sense.

The Rabbis made it up.

Talmud is a guide to circumvent rules written in the Torah
the jewish talmud came from the babylonian talmud which some call the Masonic talmud before that.
From scholars I found out all the volumes contain 25% law and the rest are ways to get around those laws

“Unfortunately, despite the primacy of ethics, most Jews associate being religious solely with observing rituals. Throughout the Jewish community, when one asks, ‘Is so-and-so a religious Jew?’ the response invariably is based on the person’s observance of ritual laws: ‘He (or she) keeps kosher, and observes the Sabbath; he is religious’ or ‘She does not keep kosher or observe the Sabbath; she is not religious.’ From such responses, one could easily conclude that Judaism regards ethical behavior as an ‘extracurricular activity,’ not essential.”

hundreds of residents called township leaders asking how they can avoid arrest or get amnesty related to an alleged public-assistance fraud scheme that could stretch into the millions of dollars, according to one law enforcement with knowledge of the ongoing probes

because of reports of couples declining to be legally married in order to claim benefits intended for single mothers, like WIC
forward.com/opinion/375857/orthodox-town-lakewood-jewish-obligation-shame-frauds-ethics/

Yup. IIRC there was also a Talmud written by those who didn't go into Babylonian captivity, but that after the remerge it wound up being pretty much the Babylonian version.

They reverted to Apis worship when Moses left for a few days on the mountain. They always harbored idolatrous and esoteric attitudes. The traditional account for the reception of the oral Torah was that a group of elders waiting for Moses to return received a direct revelation from God that they did not write down concerning books and laws that Moses had yet to given them while their fellow tribesmen worshipped the golden calf all around them. Funny stuff