John Legend (95% sure he's a pedo) is freaking out

twitter.com/johnlegend/status/989264498342137856

Attached: 1515423984602.png (890x1142, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28NtSi4NCHE
youtube.com/watch?v=3pxb5evR-vc
youtube.com/watch?v=a7MaWyjio88
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if Kanye would tweet out pic-related.

Attached: BjL1xfdCcAA0LJC.jpg (423x248, 19K)

subtweeting like a little bitch.

what a fucking faggot

>millionairre complains about shit that doesn’t affect them

Gott love these threads

when were you when john legend dies

OY VEY! REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION LYNCHINGS, TYRONE! REMEMBER DA NIGGACAUST!

Attached: Was+the+girl+rich+or+is+your+dad+insane+_e80a57e1656d679e6a98fb0ad1966337.jpg (345x431, 69K)

In terms of this Legend lad pointing out trigger happy police, that issue can only change through a national civic culture of holding public officials accountable based on true adherence to the Law, as apposed to what it is now, a supreme allegiance to the Crown via the (((BAR association))).

Such being the case, is it any wonder why the (((media))) insist we as a society address the issue of police accountability solely through a polarizing racial lens rather than a unifying civic justice lens?

Attached: C6616235-45AE-4D55-9D1A-CA4E0C098311.jpg (1151x1117, 652K)

What if I told you trigger happy police was systematically designed and intentional. (((They))) train our police in Israel.

They want to turn ALL THE GOYIM into Palestinians and treat us the same way. That's the big conspiracy.

Attached: 1514167592667.jpg (3464x3245, 2.67M)

Someone post all the pedo shit his wife posted on Twitter/Insta before getting called out on it resulting in her having a five alarm meltdown

Attached: 1516215262453.png (1199x519, 253K)

He has to.

What a rambling retard, brevity is the soul of wit.

ironic a guy spouting off nonsense leftist invented talking points touches on artists being blind to the truth

She’s close with Anderson Cooper’s bff Andy Cohen too

Attached: 79288F85-D10C-4A5F-BFE5-B3E6B894E097.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

Hey John,
Then the nigger should stop committing crime and the dirty brown monkey needs to stay in his region of birth.
Love,
Whitey

"get me john legend we need a house negro to go out and criticize kanye!"

Attached: 1521570758812s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Would be supremely based

Counterpoint: trigger-happy police are a result of an abundance of trigger-happy spics and niggers.

Jews have maintained blacks in poverty on purpose.

This.

Blacks appear to be naturally inclined to poverty. I don't think Jews had to work very hard to keep them there.

Attached: 1495928220593.gif (550x400, 172K)

>blacks are only poor and violent because Jews forced them!
Are you a nigger, by any chance?

>complaining that black people can’t get loans or jobs
Nigga, they have sub 600 credit scores and felonies. Kanye came from poverty amd didn’t shoot rival gang members to get where he is.

Just wait until Donald Trump ends the FED, wipes the Debt and issues new currency.

Attached: mayo.png (496x74, 46K)

You mean when the pigs fly, mudshits start building churches and gooks finnaly care about human lives?

Attached: 1514118494551.jpg (3417x4153, 3.14M)

Attached: 1495366434403.jpg (1392x1063, 586K)

orange and black
go good together?

Attached: undefined.png (1777x1333, 2.68M)

yes

Attached: download.jpg (274x184, 10K)

>destroyed by deportation or incarceration
OH NO SOMEBODY BROKE THE LAW AND THEN FACED THE CONSEQUENCES QUICK BURN THE CONSTITUTION

Attached: 150821-peacock-grizzlies-tease_gxhyz8.jpg (1480x832, 100K)

This is /x/ levels of delusional.

This,
Those things are great, eat a slice a day and it lasts a good while.

If I had said 5 years ago that Trump was gonna become president with Kanye West's support...

>shill for the Democratic Party melting down
This is too fucking good

Aren't loans approved based on income, credit score, down payment and collateral?

Yes. Banks make a profit from loaning people money. Why would they deny a loan to anybody with good credit? Money is all the same color. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1500538895082.jpg (768x768, 51K)

I'm banned from twatter someone tweet that nigger that Farrakhan video about the kikes being the slavers and tell him he knows jack shit about (((history)))

John Legend is a vicious race traitor who collects paydays for catching runaway slaves and returning them to the democratic plantation.

tweet these fucking videos to that faggot little bro
youtube.com/watch?v=28NtSi4NCHE
youtube.com/watch?v=3pxb5evR-vc

this one too and do you know that blog where that black dude says sorry white folks we thought it was you when it was the Jews? tweet that shit to that kike loving Uncle Tom faggot and tell him they killed MJ so he should suck a dick
youtube.com/watch?v=a7MaWyjio88

You think we can red pill black folks using MJ or have they abandoned him? Fuck that let's meme justice for MJ

Attached: MJ.png (1115x639, 1.16M)

Daily reminder that this exists:
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

>jew me, sue me
>kick me, kike me

Attached: 1519529876942.jpg (657x527, 36K)

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (1220x1354, 363K)

Attached: DSVOhIgV4AEZAmR.jpg (554x703, 76K)

Attached: DSlpL-gVwAA9CiT.jpg (1199x519, 40K)

John Legend is an obvious closeted faggot

>(((THEY))) don't really care about us!
I remember watching "Black or White" when it was new in kindergarten. I don't know if young people don't know how big he was. He was huge when I was a kid and was even bigger a few years before.

Attached: countriesofpol.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

Chrissy Tiegen is fucking ugly and John Legend looks like a wax dummy of Gilbert Gottfried that was left in the sun too long. I'd rather be Weinstein's ficus than bang either of them.

this is the current narrative that I saw on comedy night, literally they ALL have the same point they're making.
Blacks should focus on racism and keep acting like victims all the time instead of making the best of their life and being positive. They're freaking out.

It would full on break the internet.

Blacks still love Michael. They believe he was framed.

I'll have dees whitey's buying dees new yeezys and albums for da next 20 years, shiet

(((they))) killed michael
rip, besides being the most talented man to ever live, he was also so based that (((they))) had to straight up murder him after two rounds of fake pedo accusations couldn’t destroy him
youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA

>because their name was Jamal and not James
t. John

What did he mean by this

He's acting less and less like a legend and more and more like a bitch.

>blind to da truth
What """truth""" is that?
Oh, yeah.
>WYPIPO R DA PROB
>DEY WONT LET US TAKE OVAH DAR CUNTRAY
>DEY NEED TA LEEV

short for Johnmalquintavius

Kek

Attached: Jew What Goyim.png (747x773, 23K)

Thank you! Holy shit her face is fucking hideous. She is a swimsuit model? I get that she's got a great body, but that face. oof.

He is weird lookin too. I can't say if I have ever heard one of his songs before but I know he's really popular. Looks like one of those highfalutin', sanctimonious, uppity, niggers.

Black people don't even like this bitch.

All next week on the play ground was like
'UH-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...hmph..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'
>I memeber user, i memeber

Attached: Freddi Helper.png (905x834, 43K)

His real name is John Stephens so maybe black people should just change their names.

that's hilarious.

Mummy always puts one of these in my Christmas stocking when I've been a good boy all year.

Attached: chelseasatan.jpg (1192x826, 112K)

Attached: chickensformoloch.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

How much more jewish can you get

kek.

why doesnt he loan black people money since his so worried about it, i mean his got wealth and im sure his fellow brother wont rip him off

@hooters and @chrissyteigen

wtf

Attached: deleted.jpg (1440x1371, 199K)

no black man stay down you are supposed to hate white people and be democrats slaves forever!

Never trust a man who believes in 'ordinary people'.

I'd believe it. A reality star businessman knows what Americans want.

Only people trapped in past paradigms can't see that.

Matthew 12:26
And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

No one should trust the white man. Not even whites.

what a lil bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

This person's point is very weak
Barrack Hussein Obama became POTUS
He has the least white name possible
If Jamal didn't get a loan
It's not because of his name
It's because Jamal is a bad credit risk
Seriously
Wells Fargo was just fined billions
for extending credit to people
who didn't even ask for it
If you can't get a loan in the USA
you are seriously shit when it comes to paying your bills

Spot on

Ouch. Noice m8

Shit ima be a legend and a kang dawg

WE MEMED TRUMP INTO OFFICE, WE CAN MEME THIS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: IMG_0415.gif (326x326, 255K)

Yeah, you can't blame everything on racism. Kanye gets that and he's freed his mind. John Legend is still in his mental prison. That's why Kanye is based and this guy isn't.

what the fuck ever happened to personal responsibilty

Jews pushing communism.

Victimization.

Nigger Faggot Don Lemon just said on CNN that because Kanye supports Trump, then he doesn't care about black people. CNN is such leftist horseshit for braindead fucktards.

Attached: Hitler Cooper.jpg (562x696, 64K)

On Jow Forums

Attached: white black power.jpg (691x691, 103K)

he sounds like a racist, all that accusatory finger pointing at wypipo, yeah he's deff a racist.

orange is the new black!

Isn't this what populism is? We the people against the elite oppressors?

pedo confirmed - Fuck John Legend & that worthless bitch Chrissy Teigen. Can't wait to they rot in hell those worthless pieces of shit.

Attached: podeata the babysitter.jpg (125x91, 3K)

John Legend
Chrissy Teigen
Jay-Z
Beyonce
Bruce Springsteen
Katy Perry
Lady GaGa
Meryl Streep
Tom Hanks
Maria Abramovic
John Podesta
Hillary Clinton

I'm not saying they're all in a cult but I'm very suspicious and I'm pretty sure it's a cult

>he’s actually claiming Kanye is blind to racism when Kanye wasnt born rich

Time to attack a friction point. If you have black sockpuppets on twitter, begin driving the wedge:

"Do you want to be a black man or a nigger?"

Blacks have this axiom internalized. Whites are mostly disabused of its existence. Among blacks, there are niggers and there are Uncle Toms. There is no nuance, no grey area. Drive that wedge. Force the decision, force the identity. I'm never going to forgive niggers for their bullshit but I do enjoy agitating the fuck out of them right now. D and C!

John Legend Fucked any 16 year old who could sneak into New York clubs with him

>responsibilty

Attached: 1505186846817.png (454x453, 73K)

Sure. Look at black communities under Jim Crow. They had intact families dressed nice and I assume much lower levels of crime. Separate communities under white infrastructure. They fared quite well. No doubt blacks are more susceptible because of iq difference. But they're hoods were flooded with crack and jews purposely have made the rap more debased and violent at the same time creating a victim mentality and inferiority complex.

I lived in North Philly when MJ died. Everybody was playing his music. They love em.

That's not really freaking out, those are pretty reasonable tweets.