Are Modern Day White Men this Fucking Retarded Nowadays ?

Are Modern Day White Men this Fucking Retarded Nowadays ?

Attached: 1B198089-4B76-4CA9-9C42-A6684492D33C.jpg (1242x1033, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2016/12/millions_in_federal_aid_approv.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>stein
Here's your (You)

>Krassenstein
>White

Attached: 1523836454776.png (512x512, 187K)

At least half of white men under 40 are soibois, so yes.

Not quite as retarded as you are though

sure, but always less retarded than any other race.
let that sink in cunt.
kys.
also "stain"

>white

he is right though, an ancap society would not have a problem solving the flint thing this way

>hire a bunch of uneducated day laborers to fix an engineering problem
satire?

I thought that caravan was all women and children though

(((Krassenstein)))

>less retarded than any other race.
2/10 got me to reply

>hire cheap Mexican labor to fix water supply
>liberals praise it for diversity
>water gets even more fucked
>liberals blame it on racism

So basically slavery because white people shouldn't do work that's "beneath" them

They tried that with the Canadian Forest Fires and it must be remembered that those third world shitskins couldn't do anything right.

>(((STEIN)))
>white

>stein
>white

I live in Western-Michigan,and that person is a fucking retard.Flint's water pipes are all being replaced,but it's going to take a long ass time to do it.It's the nigger,and jew run city council that fucked the entire 1st water pipe replacement up by cheapening out on adding new pipes to certain areas,and not having the water properly tested at every single area that had new water pipe laid.

Attached: Flint Water Crisis-Blame Racism&Republicans for Black Democrats problems.jpg (610x852, 68K)

Clean water is a serious issue that goes far beyond Flint and is nearly unfixable at our current population numbers. No matter how much labor you throw at something, clean water is still a scarce resource with or without unethical business practices and their tendency to destroy the environment.

Honestly the best thing to do is to encourage population numbers down, but you can't do that with all these immigrants and without people who are properly educated on making decent life decisions regarding reproduction.

Ironically he does have a point as no one is doing a thing about it....

Flints drinking water has been determined to be at acceptable cleanliness levels.

It takes a lot of training to do large scale pipeline work.

It's not like unclogging a drain at home.

But they did fix It, and there was a huge investigation and people resigned and all the pipes are being replaced. Those poor kids though

The left loves illegal immigration because without citizenship, it's legalized slavery without the overhead costs of a police state arresting labor to be furnished to prisons on the tax payer's dime. They use the but Europeans were immigrants spiel to mask their true agenda.

Can't rape a fire out unfortunately

Okay, so it’s a parody account, right?
KRASSenstein? It basically translates to
>Stupid Jew

>Are Modern Day White Men this Fucking Retarded Nowadays ?
your flawed premise has already been noted by other posters
have you considered reddit?

(((white)))

He and his brother are always top replies to Trump's tweets. When they're not sucking each other off.

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Suck our politicians just let in the whole third world to deplete our fresh water supplies

>we are the richest country in the world
>search list of countries by external debt
> #1 USA - over 20 trillion in debt
>the only reason US can go without paying is because their military budget would cause a world war
>we literally can't charge the nigger country because they would chimp out

Yup, he’s an idiot. Here’s an idea for all the Flint cry babies. Why don’t you get the Michigan governor to fix the problem like he’s supposed to instead of crying about others to fix the problem?

Attached: 4L_b3LyWaDR.jpg (225x250, 12K)

You mean capitalists. They love that cheap brown labor and let them all in to fuck over the white working class. Lets not forget you capitalists building up modern communist china with a second lease basically

why dont the celebrities fix flint?

>(((white)))

That's a agriculture problem. America's agriculture is monoculture. West grows fruits, veggies, while the rest of the country is corn, wheat, or so᠌y. Europe has crop rotations, lettuce, tobacco, etc. But Europe's farms aren't as huge as whole European counties for a reason. There's more private ownership of the farms in Europe, while America's farmers are trapped in a debt cycle with lenders like a serf.

Yeah I'm sure a bunch of people who come from countries where you can't even drink the water without getting the shits should be in charge of that.

>white

OP is a faggot.

Kek what could go wrong right

That's a Jew op you massive faggot

fuck I'd watch that reality show
1 week to fix the water supply, if they fail they get deported

You bring up a huge point. The issue is, agriculture at any modern scale is going to take enormous amounts of water regardless of sustainability practices. That's a population problem. Food requires water, and the US needs tons of food to keep this machine running. The only sensible way to handle this situation is to not have an impossible water demand to begin with and to discourage this "growth" meme.

Additionally, Europeans tends to respect the profession more whereas US citizens have been programmed to look down on the profession and to not value food quality which has effects that are widespread.

t. someone who works on a smaller US farm with sustainable practices

>muh Flint

Attached: tmp_9007-15209570260872353380745715616385.jpg (600x917, 42K)

>stein
>diamond

What does (he) mean by this

There's so much arabal land on this continent that if they were divided into smaller plots, everyone that wants to own land can do so and be a farmer and be able to hire all the people that are out of work.

These mega farms require the cheapest labor possible because the overhead is so large for one owner with soo much land unless they're obscenely wealthy.

Europe has a denser population yet their cities aren't sprawling hellscapes of 10 million or more people. Europe's rural villages aren't in decline like America's are. The problem is the American perspective, more distance, more land, more house, more city.

We're heading toward a soviet style system of commie block housing with the current path.

Throw in ripping up roads, yards, etc to replace them. People act like this kind of shit can just happen.

Cities with high inequality, countryside completely owned outright by corporations. It's fucking disgusting.

>white
>Krassenstein

pick one

>literal communism
That's not going to fly in the US. It's just not. There are way too many factors in the way with the idea of massive land redistribution that I don't even want to consider it as a rhetorical example.

Also automation is around the bend. A "farmer" is already becoming more and more of a machine worker as tractors and implements designed to automate certain labor is already becoming more and more complex. This is influencing even small farms, and it's spreading more than you think, and we're only still at a tail end at this automation boom.

But yes, it is unfortunate how much these mega farms rely on cheap labor especially when it manipulates the desperation of illegal immigrants. However, that too is going to change because these mega farms are going to be the first farms to start utilizing automation. Soon enough, even illegal immigrants will be more expensive than some capital investments. Minimum wage labor all around the board is going to disappear frighteningly quick.

It won't be communism. It'll be the same as Russia.

Either way, it's not going to fly in the US user.

It's already taking shape. Oligarchy is already in place, all we need now is a strong man like Putin to keep them in check.

Because so many of those Communists from Honduras are pipelayers who know US construction codes.
>disregarding that American workers are already doing it

What are the brothers from IASIP the especially weird ones...? They are them.

No argument here it’s a stupid idea.

Like many American cities Flint’s problems are due to a lack of white people left to maintain the infrastructure originally built by whites. Bringing in unsupervised spics to “fix” things will just make it much much worse.

West Michigan is white mans land with the exception of a few shit cities.
t.Canton user here

Why wouldnt you hire american people who live in Flint that want jobs?

Lol, Flint's water tested as safe weeks ago, dumbass

Because the left is inherently racist but hide it with classism. Dirty jobs is beneath a progressive white person's character.

These virtue signaling faggots make me sick. I've yet to hear anyone talk about the real problem in Flint. My father is a Water Operator and is in charge of making sure nothing like this ever happens to the communities he serves. After the Flint fiasco he had to attend a seminar explaining what went wrong. Can Jow Forums guess what their conclusion was? Niggers. They gutted the public works department and REMOVED previously existing safety protocols that would have alerted them to the first trace of Lead. Apparently the need for gibs was so dire that they had to reappropriate city funding to keep up with gibs demand. But do you think any of these elected officials are going to come out and admit that? Absolutely not. It was obviously the white man's fault for not giving them enough money for gibs and clean water. And why would they admit fault? It's not like the (((MSM))) is going to call them out.

Attached: 1524181860430m.jpg (1024x572, 115K)

does he not realize caravan is made up of mostly illiterate Hondurans?

>hiring lots of people that might be unqualified for the job to fuck things up hard when there are jobless americans all over

I don't get why he virtue signal and wank illegals instead of prioritizing his fellow countrymen, even if he is one of (((them))).

>why are jews pretending to be white men
jokes on them because to their nigger pets they are white

Wayne county?

No, we live in the South. All Water Operators were told to attend seminars after calls began pouring into the Public Service Commissioner offices across the country voicing concerns about their own water. It was literally a seminar on how to ease public hysteria due to the fuck up in Flint.

>Hire them
Wasn't this a monetary issue and not a manpower issue? I'm sure there's a fair number of folk IN Flint who would take that job, were someone paying.

>getting lead out of a water supply just requires the push of a button

Pay your water bills and maybe you would have clean drinking water...

so kidnap all Hispanics and force them to work in a chain gang, is the left really this based?

I hope 4D chess eventually leads to Trump (((gaslighting))) the left into supporting his platform. Since they are unequivocally against anything he supports it wouldn't be difficult. All he'd need to do is unleash a staunch campaign in support of all their insanity. The media would implode.

Attached: rmpe3Q7.gif (300x300, 241K)

Yes, lets bring people who in many cases dont have plumbing in their own homes and get them to fix a complicated water system.

While we are at it lets get them to fill in as dr for community hospitals.

Flint's water is fixed in most areas and the government has told people the water is safe for use multiple times and even provided more filters.

Kent County.The nice 99.99% Caucasian suburban-country line.Away from the infested city,Grand Rapids.At least it's segregated.They don't want to risk getting shot for casing houses.It's a sense,knowing the nig walking down my street where no nigs live,is a HUGE RED FLAG.Sometimes I get to see them flee thru yards as the cops chase them.Spics are getting deported left&right.It's a nice salt mine here.

>"West Michigan is a White mans land."
The only thing I worry about is illegals fleeing from the West Coast&nigs fleeing East Michigan.I can ALWAYS tell when it's an illegal driving,all the nigs drive like they own the fucking road.

Attached: ABC's Of Niggers.jpg (720x901, 220K)

>since no one in the US wants to do it

Congress passed a bill worth $160 million to fund that.

mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2016/12/millions_in_federal_aid_approv.html

>hire untrained and uneducated workers to fix something that is crucial to supporting the lives of black families in a impoverished area
Not sure if Jew or Nazi in disguise

Why hire immigrants? Are the people of Flint no good?

And no, that ain't even a racist jab at black urban people this time. I'm saying that surely there are local skilled laborers who could use the work. That'd be a huge boon for local economy as opposed to being a huge boon for some non-citizens from where-the-fuck-ever who have no stake in this very local problem.

Communities should strive to be self-sufficient. Hire your own and appreciate your goddamn workers.

Why wouldn't you want to hire the guy who has a direct stake in how well this project goes apart from his paycheck?

Yes because if there's anything that impoverished Hondurans are good at, it's municipal water purification

Let Flint die or its residents will never learn to be self-sufficient.

Behold, Purity Police.

Certain (((whites))) are completely retarded.

>behold a jew

Our government won’t pay to fix the problem, labor isn’t the issue.

>responding to obvious bait

shills on full force