Americans chimping out over a nigger celebrity

>Americans chimping out over a nigger celebrity
What the fuck is wrong with this "country"
Are there really no valuable people left out there?

Attached: madison_square_nazi_rally_1939_6.jpg (1246x1600, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=DdshoF6ITp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RARE

>Create country around ideals of liberty and freedom
>Nazis try to co-op that somehow

What the fuck, this makes zero sense

No. And youre the bottom of the barrel.

It's just civnats being nigger loving civnats... They'll be gone in a week.

What meme flag is this?

I don't care about any of this. just continuing to work, save and get rich.

I can no longer make excuses for these retards. They deserve a brown future.

Attached: 23425212.jpg (2000x1203, 709K)

Yeah, a meeting of the minds between the world's most talented artist and the richest/most powerful man in the world. What a joke country, right?

Celebrities control culture

It sucks, but it is what it is.

From what I've seen, you have to co-opt the system to change it in America. It doesn't seem possible to tear it down from the outside.

It's not about being civ-nat or any of that, it's about strategy. Kanye is a victory IMO, he's the first A-list celebrity to come to our side. We've only ever had D-list celebrities for the history of right-wing politics.

Attached: f79a60c7-872b-4248-b0a9-1749c8c4dc8e.jpg (690x690, 70K)

Faggot.

>They'll be gone in a week.
youll join us thanks to the redpills liberal newfag

What the fuck is wrong with the USA with the fuck does the fucking opinion of a fucking nigger matter now? The only niggers you should like are either 1) those who are creating racism by their common shitty behavior or 2) those who want to racially secede and separate themselves from Whites. But NEVER fall for the jewish trick of civic nationalism, you fucking dumbfucks. I actually think everyone in this shithole has became crazy now, there are no more "Whites", only uprooted cosmopolitans and disgusting mongrels of all kind who only want to consume and purchase.
The gap between Europe and America is clearer than ever. All of this democratic, individualistic, freedom-autistic bullcrap as well as irrational hatred for authority and order lead us here. To a complete state of decay and mediocrity.

R A R E

This is what they want you to believe, to think you should judge individuals independently from their racial group, to ultimately all mix you in a garbage, enslaved society. Fucking morons

GOBLINA !!!!!!!!!

RARE

Retards cry out for "muh racism", then other retards answer "I'm not racist, see this nigger agrees with me", and you all fall for their traps
Yes you ARE racist and that's a good thing
Race is the prerequisite for a sane society, community, a strong and perennial culture and civilization. All of this is consubstantial.
If you don't understand these basic things I don't know what to say more. Americans are beyond saving, I guess

Shareblue mad as fuck. Keep pushing kayne boys

>I know, right? Why would we ever want a huge block of demoshit supporters to turn on them?
>NOT cool! We DON'T want to jew the jews at their own game.
>We want to lose in 2018 and 2020.
>t.Shlomo Shekelstein
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW globalist jew agenda.

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.08M)

Attached: watcha_doing_rabbi.webm (480x360, 2.97M)

>he thinks the kikes fear a republican victory
lol
same shit, they entirely control your (((democracy))), your diplomacy, your economy
with niggers like Kanye they implement more anti-racism in the heads, forcing republicans to adopt the cosmopolitan ideal

unironic racism is a problem no doubt but the left thinks everyone is racist and its our jobs to show the world the truth.

It may be a lost cause

Trying to avoid the current 56% white degenrate reality is pretty understandable, considering how those ideals were perverted.

Remember, the US was also founded with the law that only white people were allowed to immigrate and apply for citizenship.

It matters because of pisses the lefties off and eliminates one of their key talking points and since it is pissed you off I'm already happy with the results.

In my opinion
Massive Kanye/NeoConDon raid because somebody is trying to post about the Canadian truck incident

I'm starting to think youre right. Evola was writing about how negrofied the US was even in the 1950s. I dont really have the heart to defend this country anymore.

> he thinks there's only one group of kikes and that there aren't counter competing kikes fighting amongst each other as they Jew us

Not many Portugook

youtube.com/watch?v=DdshoF6ITp0

You're a dumb cunt. America was stolen from the Indians. It isn't white go back to Europe

>Egypt isn't Egyptian it was stolen from the blacks Arabs gibsmedats

Literally you. There ain't no more fucking Listerine niggers to give America too. They lost , eat a dick. If anything there a cautionary tale to letting swarms of refugees and Mexicans into this country cause uncontrolled immigration sure as fuck didn't work for them.

You depraved British freak. The only people who can be ethnonationalists in America are Amerivan Indians and Mexicans.

Hey idiot. Fuckface. Whites aren't native to America, you know that right?

As opposed to the rest of the world being completely irrelevant? Lmao.

Nah you dimbfaggot. Mexico still exists. You took 60% of their territory not all of it. And dumbfuck. Blacks, Egyptians are all part of the same region. Anglos and Nords had nothing to do with the American continent.

They mock us for our monarchy then go and worship big booty niggers and take the jew brainpozz

You need to calm down and take a big black cock into your anus.

Whites live on stolen land. It has always been a lie. Even before rootless cosmopolitanism took hold.

white men secretly worship niggers

>be stone age savage
>be tribal and have no concept of land ownership
>btfo when euro comes with disease and guns

Stay mad feathered losers

That's not how Blood and soil works senpai. White Nationalism is based on a LIE.

The Americas are native clay

Exactly. These wh*tes have too much chutzpah.

We can let the whites have Venezuela if they want.

SOPA E MACAO

Lol fat chance. They can get Scandinavia and Germany. England is rightful Pakistani clay because of colonialism.

When you are right, you are right.

Switzerland too maybe, at least the alpine region

Sure. And I don't hate Italians.

I think you just solved the world's problems.

May I vote for you to get a peace prize?

I only want the Stalin Peace Prize.

You should get a statue also, maybe your face on mount rushmore

Think again. I will never give a nigger my vote.

they're full of moronic proud cuckservatives who are too stupid to see how libtard they are

still, there are patrician murricans on Jow Forums. Not as many as the magatard, civnat, JIDF kike shills and CIA niggers, but they exist.

The Kardashians normalized nigger worship and trans cereal box man.

>everything decent so far, routine for a seasoned shill
>until
>irrational hatred for (((authority and order))) that led us here
fucking kek

Attached: images.png (239x211, 14K)

Thx alot

Why do you support stealing land