Whats with all the negro worshiping? Hes a black that doesn't like libs, so what?

Whats with all the negro worshiping? Hes a black that doesn't like libs, so what?

Attached: black tweets.png (1046x580, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know you want some of that nigger dick

Fuck off schlomo

I can hook you up if you want. It's gonna cost you though.

Exactly there are plenty of black conservatives and right-wing regimes that currently rule African nations.

Does that mean I'm about to move to Africa? Fuck no.

Attached: 239230042.jpg (292x300, 9K)

>unjustifiable hatred for someone with a different skin colour
this is why people think right-wingers are retards

F U C K I N G

B A S E D

F E L L O W

P E D E S

I'm just waiting till he exposes holyjew.

>Whats with all the negro worshiping?
>I know, right? Why would we ever want a huge block of demoshit supporters to turn on them?
>NOT cool! We don't want to jew the jews.
>We want to lose in 2018 and 2020.
>t.Shlomo Shekelstein
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW globalist jew agenda.

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.14M)

No one cares what you idiots think

My guess is OP is ADL.

Get fucking real. These mo fos are not going to
reveal anything other that what they are told
to reveal. They don't let people in to positions
of influence unless they are totally compromised
and controlled.

>all this gaslighting today
THEY'RE GOING ALL OUT, oy vei, oy gevalt, mishigene mentshn!

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Attached: jidf going all out.gif (400x300, 2.86M)

He's not black, he's Kanye West.

The left is triggered like a mofo, resorting to rascist memes. lol

Attached: 1524616383459.jpg (625x626, 32K)

Fuck off faggot

this is why we are amerimutts

>Not understanding how Kanye is exposing the Fascism & censorship of the Left
Sounds to me like you’re the real nigger lacking in foresight.

>make fun of redittors since the creation of t_d for propping up niggers and trannies
>all of a sudden NOW it's not OK
lol you cucks need to leave permanently

Well I can hope. Although calling him based cuz he likes drumpfy is reddit shittery

>Fascism & censorship of the Left
Kill yourself retarded faggot

back to your trailer park cletus

because his posturing could ripple through the black community and the left could lose their pet voting apes. the left getting their "black oppression" card taken off the table would be yuge.

>skin color

Skin color changes if you sit in the sun for 30 minutes. There is a significant defree of biodiversity among all hominid populations affecting intelligence, behavior, and physical traits. Sub-saharan africans, for example, who are the only pure homo-sapien population on the planet, have average IQs far lower thsn those of Europeans or Asians, and they commit violent crimes at rates 8-16 times higher.

Being aware of human biodiveristy and aware of the tribal elements to human social dynamics is not about "hating skin color", only the most childish and ignorsmt leftists believe that.

White people have been reduced from 90% of the US population to 56% in 50 years. Whites are now 85% of the UK. Liking minority groups too much is not a major issue in the west right now.

You’re the reason we barely win any elections

>when u shitpost so hard the left starts shilling unironic racism
Best timeline

"racist" is a term invented by the jewish communist revolutionary Leon Trotsky

another assblasted slave catcher

Citation faggot?

kys cuck shill

Attached: awooooooo #47.png (550x562, 244K)

No, white people being brought from 90% of the population to 56% of it is why the right barely wins elections.

Every non-white group in the US votes overwhelmingly leftist.

Kanye was a nerdy art college kid who wore pink polo shirts and rapped about silly random stuff, real life problems and religion whenever gansta rap was still the main hip hop genre. He's not really a nigger.

wut?
It's your brainlet terminology that set me off
>lefties are real fascist
Yeah, nah. Leddit's here.

Fucking BASED

>a cuck sucking nigger dick calls OP a cuck
interesting

And by your I mean his.

You know what?.. You're mocking me, but I'll proudly say it: YES, IT'S OKAY TO HAVE A CONSERVATIVE BLACK MAN FUCK YOUR WIFE. There! I said what everyone was thinking. Literally what is wrong with it? It's like what Ben Shapiro said: I don't give a damn about the browning of America, so long as they're CONSERVATIVE.

29.7 million followers faggot

fuck off you fucking kike. it was always about ((you)) and not niggers. you fell for the memes.

why didn't you guys get this excited about ben carson? he's a heck of a lot better black man than kanye and i didn't see 50 threads with BASED DR CARSON

Ben isn't the current biggest pop icon in the world

because he has no sway with low IQ dems and will for sure never name the jew because he's about as bluepilled and boring as humanly possible. nobody gives a shit about carson except virtue signalling normie republicans who want to prove they're not racist. people actually care about kanyes opinion on things

>all these fags yelling shill

Attached: kanye-mbdtf-slide.jpg (1800x950, 371K)

Kayne isn't either, the most popular pop icons are bands from Korea.

Because Ben Carson isn't your stereotypical nigger who fetishizes white women (my beautiful dark twisted fantasy had a coal burner fucking a nigger on the album cover). These MAGAfags are literally cucks.

Sure fsggot- the term "racisti" was first used by Leon Trotsky (born Lev Bronstein) in his 1930 book The History of the Russian Revolution. The term first appeared in English in the decade following it.

Trotsky also spoke of wanting to turn Europeans into a race of "white negroes". You can judge for yourself from threads like this how succesful the communists have been at that.

This, but the same reason he was never the pillar of the black community that Jow Forums seems to think he is. Before MBDTF he was "that faggy skinny jeans nigga". After MBDTF he was "that satanic illuminati nigga." Most of his fans are millennial art school hipsters. People he's not going to convert.

jidf in full force tonight, huh

>Whats with all the negro worshiping?

Attached: watcha doing rabbi.png (693x1241, 575K)

Are you retarded? Jews founded the NAACP. Jews led the civil rights movement. Jews wrote MLK's speeches, and Jews created the 1965 immigration.

AS DRUMPF SUPPORTER I LOVE ISREAL AND JEWS
AND KANYE IS BASED.
ALSO ANYTHING JAPANESE IS BASED AND AMERICAN CRAP IS SHIT, BUT LETS FIGHT FOR AMERICA, AMERICA AMERICA, AMERICA

yeah, they are calling everyone jewish who disagrees that conservatives should embrace nigger culture. but what do i know.