What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: amazon_rainforest.jpg (471x343, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2flbDkq9d1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cocaine

spics killing each other

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 5.00.33 PM.png (1204x828, 266K)

sex tourists paying to fuck young amazon children

Brazil losing its rainforest makes me think of it as a old balding man, also hes black and eats monkeys

Communism, corruption, illegal destruction of the Amazon rain forest, niggers and natives killing people, and most crimes you can think of, in other words an average day in South America.

>sex tourists paying to fuck young amazon children

Attached: 1418226700312.gif (640x360, 1.64M)

Amazonian monkeys, voodoo, primitive war and retarded women tourists scalping themselves in boat's rotors.

Those parts are uninhabitable and because their a unsuitable for people to live there, almost all the shady stuff happens on these areas: corpse dumps, cartel base of operations, government secret military bases and who knows what more.

>*they are

Doubt it, natives unirocally kill paedophiles in ways that would make mexicans proud.

cannibalism

Attached: amazon.png (1259x2450, 316K)

UMA

nowadays, nothing, just the slow death of the jungle.
youtube.com/watch?v=2flbDkq9d1k

oil spills

fpbp

Disgusting...

This isn't the most horrifying thing I've ever read, but it's up there.

the larp fell apart at the end

fags
this was hot AF

If there is a god, he has abandoned us. This is just filth

sooooo much cocaine

>a guy talking about fucking a 7 yo is hot
Kys

Attached: FB8C8F39-1D2B-40B9-89EA-7E7C6E3BFF83.png (601x434, 352K)

I know, right? I'm not surprised that the father allowed this tho.

Although this is almost 100% untrue, imaging sitting at your PC and physically typing this out

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

DELICIA

>sex tourism doesnt exist

>kys
go back to facebook

Hidden Inca treasure cities.

The Incan switerland.

Attached: piramides amazonas.jpg (520x290, 58K)

oh it probably happens, like with that one group of anthropologists who went to study some tribe and one of them fucked little amazonian boys for gifts and another impregnated a little girl. but the story is not very believable, especially that end bit

these people think they are rebels against the establishment

Attached: 1520814322663.jpg (480x719, 36K)

In an ironic way they are.

Cannibals

>deep inside the amazonas
>family was dirt poor
>I throw her in the bathwater with me
>"bathwater"
>"with me"

100% sure this fag is a virgin

so in a deluded non kind of way

Jeff Bezos

Fake or not, I honestly hope that guy killed himself.

>tfw literally thought the amazon rainforest was in africa until now

ruins of the lost city of z and other related lost citys that were abandoned after the viruses from europe wiped out the majority of the population .
undiscovered animal spices and such
uncontacted tribes

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg (1190x793, 252K)

murican education

Attached: 1520821842356.jpg (360x396, 155K)

I'm getting closer, Dahnald.

Closer to uncovering the secrets of true conservatism. My forays into the frigid plains of Antarctica, the searing deserts of the Sahara, and the unforgiving battlefields of Afghanistan have all led me here, Dahnald.

I'm in Brazil, and I plan to locate the fabled Amazonigates.

It's no easy task, Dahnald. It's only the third day of my trek in this wet wilderness, and I was attacked by tribal spearmen and shamans seeking to part me of my souligate. I was thankfully able to hold them off.

I've become a hardened warrior over my journeys, Dahnald. Armed with the bare necessities, I managed to adopt the tribe's method of camouflage by smearing swamp paste all over myself. Not to mention my history as the Zodiac Killer. Now, as I await my prey in the depths of the lush undergrowth, like Predator, the last thing they will see is the blur of my Forbidden Technique.

For now, I trudge on. I'll let you know what I find, Dahnald.

Attached: 1481723748470.jpg (701x528, 100K)

not hard to believe considering its well known that there were pyramid builders all along the mississippi

Attached: cahokiamap_jpg_653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (644x406, 72K)

This

Attached: il_fullxfull.836235723_74sv_2048x2048.jpg (1500x991, 253K)

KEK Saved.

sorry senpai I learned most STEM well though

Now this is the adventure i want.

haha that's crazy. how would someone even get involved in something like that? It wouldn't surprise me if they offered young teens, like 13-17, as well. How wealthy would someone have to be to get involved in that sort of lifestyle? I wonder what risks come with doing something like that. Do you think only the elite participate, or is it something someone with, i don't know, a mil and a half in net worth could partake in?

a tax-free industrial zone, jungles, nothing else

>family was dirt poor
>amazon
>bathwater

larpy larp

>reddit

I also enjoyed the cannibal holocaust movie

You sound interested